Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 24/01/2015 at 02:47

Fashion’Talker
Toya
Here in the forest, dark and deep. I offer you, eternal sleep.
Place: The Battleground of Angels

Link to external image
I figured I'd sign the Guestbook seems as not many people have signed it as of yet.

Link to external image

I've never signed in a Guestbook on any Forum before so I'm kind of at a lose of what to say so I'll just write about what I love about LaF!
..We may be here for a while..

The wide choice of clothing is awesome, and the quality of them is just wonderful!
I love the fact that you can build up your Fashionistas IQ, my Fashionista has a higher IQ than me!
I love the fact that you're able to travel to different places around the world and I can't wait to level up higher so I can unlock more places.
Though I haven't got a pet of my own just yet I love the fact that you can get one and dress them up to match your outfit.
I also I love the different hair styles, some are so imaginative and unique, my favourite hairstyle so far is number 606 with the number 14 bangs.
I love the Auctions, you can get awesome deals there.

I'm going to cut this short -I don't want to bore you or anything- but if you are just a guest and you happen to see this then you need to hurry up and sign up!
You'll regret it if you don't.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

Edit:
..Okay, I just had to put this in but do you see that emoticon above? Yeah, that one.
It reminds me of a smile that someone would give you when they're imagining all the different ways to kill you but don't want you to know they're imagining that so they try an cover it up with a smile that broadcasts the fact that they're imagining different ways of how to kill you..
Its now officially my favourite emoticon in the universe.
Link to external image

Last edited by Toya (24/01/2015 at 02:56)

Topic closed

Pages : 1