Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 03/02/2015 at 23:49

Fashion’Newbie

Link to external image

Before I say anything about who the person in front of the screen is in real life... I did have another account here a while ago. I was hezzalovesmusic, but I deleted my LaF account due to inactivity. When I decided to make my way back, I decided to hide behind another username and, well, start over.
Anywho... I shall refer to my MCL profile for my introduction, as I'm terrible at talking about myself... eue;;

-----------------------------------------------

~ I don't like giving out too much personal information. As a result, I will not tell you my actual name and age unless I know you.
~ I'm somewhere between 13 and 20 years old, and I was born on the day of April 28th. In fact, to give a hint about my age, I was born during a leap year.
~ My name is 7 letters long and starts with an H... I expect you to either call me Hezza (if you already know me from MCL, SC, or elsewhere...) or a nickname you come up with using my new username. I will not tell you my actual name unless I know you and trust you.
~ I'm a music addict that can listen to pretty much any type of music. My favorite band is 5 Seconds of Summer, but I also adore the music of Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Daughtry, Coldplay, Passenger, and others. My favorite song changes as often as the songs change on the radio, but Amnesia and Social Casualty are a couple all-time favorites.
~ I have anger issues... well, I suppose a better way to say it is I have emotional issues, and I take them out on people without thinking.
~ It's hard for me to trust people, so if I come to you with a problem, consider yourself lucky. You have earned my trust, so you can pass GO and collect $200... or more. Your choice.
~ I write fanfictions! (whoops, almost committed shameless self-promotion. x.x)
~ I'm an anxious person; new things scare me and I'm always afraid of doing something that affects my life in a bad way.
~ I am the wife of Luke Hemmings... okay, I'm a big dreamer. XD

-----------------------------------------------

I suppose that's all I have to say for now. If you would like to get to know me better, send me a friend request (I accept all! ;D) and message me. Maybe I'll get to know more about you in the process.

#2 04/02/2015 at 00:25

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, hmm.... dis-conn-ected... Connie ♥? Welcome back.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

ChitChats are a great place to meet others:
ChitChat for her!
← and →
ChitChat for him!
I'd tell you to check out the adult one, but I'm unsure of your age. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Besides discussing your interests, the forum also offers:
Games and Contests

Looking forward to seeing you around!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 04/02/2015 at 11:53

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/10/moy/7568.jpg

It's incredible how similar we are!

I totally share your music taste: I listen to almost everything, love Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith,
Passengers and 50 Seconds to Mars, and have a lot of favorite songs
(depending on the mood | period of the year | new released& hits | memories in general).

I also have severe difficulties when it comes to trust people: it takes me a lot of time to open up to someone.
When I do, I know I can trust that person %100, but it's a rather long and tortuous journey.

Speaking about fanfictions, I am an occasional writer myself and an avid reader, and I'd love to read some of your work. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last but definitely not least, don't know if you ever watched The Big Bang Theory and know Sheldon,
but I'm kinda obsessed with him, and we share the same idea of change
(at least, when we are told that something's going to change):

Link to external image

So, I'm really glad to (re)welcome you on LAF /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

PS - If you'll ever want to chat, you know where to find me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 05/02/2015 at 08:19

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1