Gisele
^.^Hi beautiful! I love astronomy, it showed me right? Kisses*.*
Place: Cabreuva

Link to external image

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/10/moy/7924.jpg

Link to external image

Hello dear and welcome to my presentation

Link to external image

My name is Gisele, but you can call me Gi, I'm 13 years old, (birthday day 3/10).
I am Brazilian, and do not understand English so I use Google Translate.
I love astronomy, when I grow up I will be an astronomer, I always wanted to see a comet or an eclipse, or
even a planet of the solar system, but it never happened and also my telescope quebrou. I don't attend any course or anything, I learn astronomy by documentaries.
Besides astronomy, I like Egypt, especially the pyramids.
I also like the theory that the pyramids of the world were built with aliens' help, it's a great fiction.
My father showed me already many satellites in the sky, they are so small they seem stars walking haha.
Sometimes when I teach astronomy to my uncles, they are open-mouthed for my knowledge hahaha
I like to travel, to eat and to sleep hehe and to play pop princess and Like a fashionista.
The same thing, or boring us and we will find the perfect not rude of people like that is just talking.
  My favorite program, mythbusters hunters myths, this program is very crazy, has explosions, guns, very crazy myths, I'm crazy about this program ... I always wanted to meet them and blow something up hahahahhahaha
I love to go to school, see friends and dream about the boy I like ♥

Link to external image

Visit my pop princess account of Brazil

Link to external image

last words

Any questions, send me a private message, or any criticism (or praise hehe) tell me why prinvada message.
If you want to be my friend will receive you with open brasos, send me a message.

Link to external image

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/10/moy/7925.jpg

Link to external image

#2 15/02/2015 at 19:49

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hello, Gisele, and welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

You have so many amazing interests!

A couple of years ago, I read some books about aliens building pyramids, it's a fascinating theory.
I've never watched Mythbusters, but my brother loves it. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
Also, I'm not 13 anymore, in fact I'm almost 20, but I still (day)dream about boys (well, in my case men).

#3 16/02/2015 at 23:36

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the forums! Your English is amazing. Whatever translator you use is outstanding /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png By the way, very nice and pretty presentation. I hope to see you around the game forums sometimes.
I watched Mythbusters many years ago. An interesting program.

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#4 17/02/2015 at 01:02

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1