Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 12:23

Fashion’Newbie

Hello everybody!

I'm a new player here so I want to make new friends. Please don't be afraid to send me an MP if you want to talk with me or ask me any dude. I have been playing in the Spanish versión of the game for about 400 days, so I have huge experience and I'll be very pleased to help new members ^^.And if you want to know more about me, you can read the following introduction of myself that I have done, hope you enjoy it and don't get bored XD

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif My name is Serena and I'm an Spanish 13-years-old girl

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I love anime and manga, I'm an Otaku and a fujoshi and very proud about it. My favourite animes are Junjou romántica (yaoi) and Kimi ni Todoke (shojo).

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I'm a K-poper, too, I love K-pop and J-pop music and my favourite bands are 2NE1, NU'EST, B1A4, SHINee, Super Junior, Girls Generation and Miss A.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I also love pop and rock modern music, I'm a huge fan of P!nk, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Miley Cirus, Rihanna, David Guetta, Imagine Dragons, etc.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I'm a Vocaloid fan, too, and Rin & Len, Luka and IA are my favourite Vocaloids.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I love drawing, reading and writing (actualy, I'm writing a story in Wattpad). I have read a lot of books, mostly of them about romance, fantasy, mistery and adventure and some of my favourite writers are Oscar Wilde, Tolkien, Chris Wooding and Michael Ende. I love a lot of books but these are my favourites: Harry Potter, Divergent, Skulduggery Pleasant, The Endless Story, The Lord of the Rings, Inkheart, The boy in the striped pijamas.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I'm so lazy, and when I am with my friends I'm a crazy chatterbox XDDD but I also could be very serious and calm. I'm a bit shy with unknow people but I love to make new friends, I think I'm a friendly person (I have never bitten anyone before XD) so don't be afraid from me hehehe ^^

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I dont'n like sports but swimming is the exception, I love the water!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif My favourite colours are: light blue, light pink, aquamarine, violet, black, silver, dark red and gold but I also like all light colours.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I love fashion and this is the reason because off Í'm playing this game. I really enjoy designing my Fashionista's outfits. I love to dress her up with fantasy or elegant outfits ^^

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Finally, I want to excuse me for my speeling mistakes because English isn't my mother lenguaje. I can understand this lenguage but I sometimes make mistakes. Please, try to understand it and excuse me.

Well I hope you didn't get bored with this endless introducción, sometimes I can't stop writing XDD I would like to make new friend so, please, if you have something in common with me or you want to be my frind, just let me know ^^ <3

See you in the forum!

Last edited by Serena3 (28/08/2014 at 11:52)

#2 27/08/2014 at 12:38

Fashion’Newbie

Hello, Serena! Nice meeting, your fashionista/avatar/signature/introduction are all styled in such a pretty way!

#3 27/08/2014 at 13:48

Fashion’Newbie

Hello! Nice to meet you Sally ^^ and thank you very much, but really my Fashionista isn't very good yet XP I checked your profile and I got answersome your Fashionista style is fantastic! I also love your avatar it's so pretty *o*

#4 27/08/2014 at 17:44

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Serena3 ♥, thanks for the rainbow intro! It's so great to see another young person post. When LQueen made her introduction here, she hadn't seen anyone else in her age group.

I love the way your avatar and signature match. It's such a light, happy, and serene presentation. Perfect.

Don't worry, your intro was easy to understand and there were only a few tiny errors. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#5 27/08/2014 at 18:05

Fashion’Newbie

It's great that you like it ^^ I love colourful things so I decided to write my introduction using lot of color and... that's the result! xD Well, I don't mind the age of other players, I can enjoy and have fun with people that is older tan me as I do with people in my age group ^-^

Woah! Thank you very much! I'm very glad you like it ^^ I have done them by myself in Photoshop (I love gaphics)^^

So happy about it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png, as you can notice I'm not very good at English yet.

#6 28/08/2014 at 07:01

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Serena3 /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

With all the colors, that was such a lovely introduction! You have so many interest that I don't think you could ever be truly lazy /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png And you did a great and easy-to-read job with the language. Very nice to meet you!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#7 28/08/2014 at 12:02

Fashion’Newbie

Hello MissMelinda ^^ It's so nice to meet you ^^ I'm so glad you like my colourful introduction /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  Well, I have lots of interest but most of them are calm interest (interest that I can do while I'm sitting on a chair xD). Thank you very much, I glad to know that it was understable ^^

#8 28/08/2014 at 13:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1