Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 12/09/2015 at 21:03

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

RESULTS ARE NOW POSTED

Welcome to EPIC QUEST, the contest where you can make YOUR adventure YOUR way.

There will be FOUR rounds in this contest. Each one will last 48 hours and everyone will be scored on their outfits. The scores will be collected and banners will be awarded at the very end of the contest, along with a unique ending for your heroes based on your overall score!

Current scores for contestants

Round one (finished)

Round two (finished)

Round three (finished)

ROUND FOUR: Make your antagonist!

Uh-oh folks, looks like there’s a boss battle coming up. Cue the dramatic video game music and unskippable cut scene monologue we all love to hate. It is time for your hero’s final showdown with the Big Bad Boss. How will you fare? Let’s find out!

You need to make the antagonist of your story.

The information you must include is:

Name:

Abilities/Skills:

Background: Why is your antagonist the antagonist? What is their history with the hero? How do they react when confronted by the hero? (Warning: Do NOT include a piece about how your hero defeats the villain, or whether or not they actually do so. This will be judged by your final XP score given by the judges.)

Goal: What is your antagonist’s goal? This one should be simple enough to fill in.

Rules

First round will run from the 9/16 to 9/18
One entry per person per round
Hair and make-up will count.
You must include the required information. It doesn't have to be a literary masterpiece, though.
Banners will be awarded to all participants at the end of the contest.
No eliminations.

Have fun and message me if you have any issues /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by LadyWonders (21/09/2015 at 19:20)

#2 13/09/2015 at 05:37

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name/Title: Dare

Abilities/Skills: She's a skilled tracker, and a master potion maker

History: A century ago, a few days after what was her 17th birthday a strange woman showed up at her house. The woman claimed to be her mother, her real mother. Assuming the woman was crazy Dare slammed the door in her face. That same evening a fire broke out in the house where she lived killing everyone but Dare, the next morning amid the ashes the woman showed up again begging Dare to come with her, but Dare refused. Everywhere Dare went trouble followed until she was run out of town. Penniless and alone she did what she had to survive, apprenticing with a doctor but as the people around her aged she noticed that she wasn't. She's become a loner never staying in place for too long, and a year ago she noticed the woman who claimed to be her mother and has been tracking her ever since...

Goal/Ambition: To find the woman she once rejected as her mother to find out what's been going on.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16028.jpg

Last edited by Dare (13/09/2015 at 17:50)

#3 13/09/2015 at 07:18

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa
• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •
Place: Unicorn Land

ELENA LEXIS ELDERIN
Codename: Demon's Eye
Link to external image
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Favorite quote: "Hang on to your morals and die, or do what it takes to survive"

Story

So long...

Last edited by Axaressa (13/09/2015 at 07:20)

https://s18.postimg.org/sfgov3kax/a_queen_never_leaves-130225.jpg

#4 13/09/2015 at 10:26

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate
Place: Riga

Name/Title: Gloria Bones/"Cutlass Rattler"

Abilities/Skills:

Gloria has learnt every art of weapon fighting there is on the Eastern side of the world. Her favourite though - sword fighting. At the age of 20 she has the agility and fighting experience as some men only acquire around the age of 50. She has always been told that a man will beat her with mere strength, but preparing for that day she has gone through exercises daily expanding her strength. She now can lift two men on both arms and throw them off her ship, if they dare to oppose her.

Not to mention her beauty and great curves. What man can resist a red head with blue eyes and luscious lips? None, especially when the blood of a succubus runs through her veins.
Link to external image

History

Last edited by Chockolate (16/09/2015 at 08:21)

https://i.imgur.com/qWiSjUN.png

#5 13/09/2015 at 17:29

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Can I just say this is such an amazing contest! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Link to external image

My Character (it would have taken up too much space if I didn't tag it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png)

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (15/09/2015 at 21:38)

#6 14/09/2015 at 19:22

Fashion’Power
LizzieMorbid
Sleepy Princess

Picture://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16099.jpg

Name: Scylla

Abilities/Skills: The power to control water, I can even make it fly!

Goal/Ambition: What else would it be! I want to know how they made me like this and who was smart enough to do it. Then maybe find out what happened to my friends.

History:

My real name isn't important, I might be blue but please let me have some privacy! Call me Scylla, it was the name given to me by the men that gave me my powers. I know they tell you to stay away from human testing and people that stand on street corners, but rules are something I laugh at.

My eyes where green, skin was pale and my hair was an irritating brown, I hated it. Me and my friends where just messing around one day and some men came up to us asking if we wanted some money to go shopping... They even bribed me with the idea of a bleach strong enough to turn my hair blonde, so that was good enough for me! Not all of us went but some did. We arrived at a building, to get in we walked down the stairs into the basement. I was laughing with excitement while the two friends that had joined me seemed to be a little scared? I didn't care.

We where all taken to different rooms, I was strapped to a table and it began. It didn't hurt. Maybe it did I can't remember but when I woke up I was in a bath and my skin looked blue. At first I just thought it was just paint or something, I was more concerned about being in the bath with no clothes on. I jumped up and walked around searching for someone but nothing... If anything I'd have guessed the house had been submerged underwater for a while before being lifted out like sunken treasure.

Clothes! Finally. I found them and put them on, laughing a little bit. I always had loved a good haunted house and this was more or less that even fake corpses! At least I persuaded myself they where fake. That was it, I walked away from the building and made my way home finding out later what had really happened... Lets just say my house looked like the one I had left by the next morning.

Last edited by LizzieMorbid (14/09/2015 at 20:21)

https://static.tumblr.com/98a1c59b7032c85c50aadfc32bf31fbd/tfzpj3p/Cvrpooxf1/tumblr_static_8dxmemj20v408ss8g8kg0sk08.jpg

#7 14/09/2015 at 20:58

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

All right folks, that is the end of round one!

Now it's time to see our lovely heroes current XP!

Disclaimer about scoring

Scores for round one are as follows:

Dare by Dare: 550XP

Elena Lexis Elderin by Axaressa: 480XP

Gloria Bones (AKA: 'Cutlass Rattler') by Chockolate: 880XP

Aimee Trahetta by Fashion-Chic: 450XP

Scylla by LizzieMorbid: 650XP

Well done fashionistas, but the show... QUEST... isn't over yet  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Because now it's onto ROUND TWO

ROUND TWO

Have fun /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#8 14/09/2015 at 21:56

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Sam
Abilities/Skills: Expert Researcher, novice potion maker
Background: Sam and Dare met via the owner of an urban magic shop. The two are traveling together under false pretenses; Dare told Sam that she's a runaway trying to reconnect with her mother, and Sam offered to help her find her.
Goal: Sam isn't as naive as Dare believes. Sam knows that Dare is nowhere near as young as she looks and she's only agreed to help her because she believes that Dare's mother holds the key to unlocking an immortality spell that she's been unable to decipher.
Picture:
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16111.jpg

Last edited by Dare (14/09/2015 at 23:53)

#9 15/09/2015 at 14:56

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate

Always in need of a friend...

Name: Reina Doi.

Abilities/Skills: Various visions about the future. The voice of an angel. Vast knowledge of the world and languages.

Link to external image

History

Last edited by Chockolate (15/09/2015 at 15:01)

#10 15/09/2015 at 22:05

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Link to external image

Sidekick

**Please note this is written from Aimee's point of view

#11 15/09/2015 at 22:50

Fashion’Power
LizzieMorbid
Sleepy Princess

Picture://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16147.jpg

Name: Misery Evans

Abilities/Skills: I feed on the happiness of people and turn their joy into what makes them most sad... I know its not much of a skill but I always win the fights. I also know some hand to hand combat but as you can imagine its not needed, once I touch them they just drop down like flies to poison.

Goal/Ambition: I'm not looking for revenge to the people that made me this way. But if I had to pick one it would be to save Scylla. She saved me from myself, so I want to repay her when the time is right.

Background/History:

I don't remember happiness, I just remember needles, tubes and the pain. I remember the day the FBI destroyed the place I had knew my entire life and I remember hiding till the gun fire had ended and everyone had left. I sat rotting for a few days wondering what to do, so one night a took a walk and that was the night I met her.

I walked across a bridge and seen the water, so much water. I liked how the moon reflected on it, so I climbed onto the edge and sat staring without a thought crossing my mind. I think this is what bliss must be like. Then I could hear sirens and it looked like people where trying to talk to me... I didn't care, I sat ignoring them, the water seemed to be shouting louder at me than any of the people could have been. I stood up and smiled for the first time considering my options I decided I would join the water and so I jumped.

I hit the water... I hit it almost instantly.

I looked down to see that the water had risen to see me, I then sat up and turned around to see a blue girl holding out her hands as she asked my name she had the biggest smile that could be possible of anyone to make. "You probably don't want to do that, so I decided that I would bring the water to you, nobody gets hurt that way!". Now it seemed she was reaching out for me, she seemed so nice... I didn't want to hurt her, so I stepped back.

Before I could fall she clung to my arms and threw me onto the bridge, I couldn't help but let out a gasp... How did she stay standing... She was so happy, did she even feel my powers? "Do you see all the people near the flashing lights? They all thought you where going to try and off yourself, everyone was so worried!". I just laughed. Why would the care if one person vanished? Not that it would hurt me anyway.

She helped me stand and told me her name, when I told her mine she laughed and hugged me so tight it felt like my scars would burst open, it hurt but in a good way. After talking for what seemed like hours she said she had to go home and asked if she could walk me home... I told her what had been of my life the past few days and then she offered me a bed at her home, warning that it may be a little water logged.

I admire how happy she is, there is something about it that makes my mind comfortable.

https://static.tumblr.com/98a1c59b7032c85c50aadfc32bf31fbd/tfzpj3p/Cvrpooxf1/tumblr_static_8dxmemj20v408ss8g8kg0sk08.jpg

#12 16/09/2015 at 01:41

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa

AXELLE
Codename: Fire Thief
Link to external image
Orientation: Bisexual
Favorite quote: "The only ones you can ever really trust are family. I don't have a family. Not anymore."

Story

Last edited by Axaressa (18/09/2015 at 04:35)

#13 16/09/2015 at 17:29

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

Hello my lovely fashionistas ~

It might be a little early but Round two is now finished

I'm going out tonight so I couldn't close it later, but you've all got your entries in anyway xD

All right, here are the scores for this round!

Dare:850XP

Elena Lexis Elderin: 1500XP

Gloria Bones (AKA: 'Cutlass Rattler'): 2320XP

Aimee Trahetta: 1200XP

Scylla: 1650XP

Some very considerable scores there! Well done everybody!!

But we still have a fair way to go.

Now fashionistas, I present to you: ROUND THREE

ROUND THREE

#14 16/09/2015 at 22:15

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate

Name: Catherine Denton

Abilities/Skills: Farming. Very fast running. Amazing sewing and designing skills.

Link to external image

History

I MIGHT have gone overboard with this one. ;D

Last edited by Chockolate (17/09/2015 at 09:58)

#15 17/09/2015 at 05:29

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Cyn (Pronounced "Sin")

Abilities/Skills: Getting herself out of the bad situations she gets herself into...usually

Background: Cyn (born Cynthia Marie) is from a small town in west Texas that she left two days before she turned 18, she literally ran into Dare and Sam at a gas station while running away from some people she stole from. Unfortunately, they managed to catch her...and kill her.

Goal: Far from being a typical damsel in distress, Cyn is no longer inhabiting her body but she's still anchored to this plane. Sam thinks Dare's mother may be able to give her a new body so the two of them have an alliance. Dare for her part has been busy trying potion after potion to either help her cross over or reunite with her body

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16219.jpg

#16 17/09/2015 at 20:29

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Link to external image

Damsel In Distress

**This is from Aimee's point of view

#17 18/09/2015 at 04:35

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa

Liliana
Codename: Verto
Link to external image
Orientation: Unidentified
Favorite quote: "Oh! Shiny!"

Story

#18 18/09/2015 at 19:17

Fashion’Power
LizzieMorbid
Sleepy Princess

Picture://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16228.jpg "Hiya! Its me again!"

Name: Scylla

Abilities/Skills: It was the power to control water till this little incident.

Goal/Ambition: I'd like some different clothing.. Oh you mean relevant to right now? Have you not seen what I look like!
I guess I'd like someone to help me... Kinda getting sick of this testing stuff.

Background/History:

So you already know about the history behind me and Misery, so let me tell you how I got here and how I got out.

Ever since my power started to destroy my home and gather outside interest, I had been getting some rather unpleasant attention I can say I definitely didn't want. Usually Misery would just wonder off to save killing anyone prematurely and I'd deal with the rest of it but one day I woke up with a weird bracelet on my arm. Misery seemed to be worried even if it was hard to tell the difference from how she usually behaved in these situations, "Don't you think it might be from the guys that followed you here the other day? Maybe we should find a new place to stay for a while?"... I'm not leaving my home just because some crazy people are crazy obsessed with my "water bending powers" we both let out a small giggle after exchanging glares and agreed to order pizza for breakfast.

We where just walking around bored at this point, we decided that we would try to be "heroes" and look for some trouble to get into... Suddenly I dropped to the floor and started screaming, all I could here was a ringing, it sounded like it was near but far at the same time. "SCYLLA!" Misery tried to grab me with some bed sheets she had found lying around to lessen her power with me in so much pain, all I can remember from that point was Misery being electrocuted and dropping to the floor...

Then darkness.

As Scylla opened her eyes all she could see around her was wires and pipes leading from her body... "Wait, I'm in a tank?"

Back on the street corner, Misery woke to see some strange faces.

"Scylla... SCYLLA! Scylla where are you!" Misery was in panic and two people where beside her, pale and cold. A young girl went to touch her but Misery screamed at her and jumped to her feet. "Trust me kid, you don't want to do that. And you should probably consider phoning an ambulance for your friends before its too late." She let out a small smile and ran off, hopefully to find Scylla.

Last edited by LizzieMorbid (18/09/2015 at 19:23)

#19 18/09/2015 at 19:55

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

Round three is now over!

Yes early again, I know. But I've taken up swimming and most of my sessions start late soo /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Now the moment you've been waiting for: Scoring!

Dare by Dare: 2250XP

Elena Lexis Elderin by Axaressa: 4400XP

Gloria Bones (AKA: 'Cutlass Rattler') by Chockolate: 5320XP

Aimee Trahetta by Fashion-Chic: 3150XP

Scylla by LizzieMorbid: 4550XP

Good job everyone, you're doing so well! But what's that I hear? Is it... Boss battle music? Uh-oh D:

ROUND FOUR

Last edited by LadyWonders (18/09/2015 at 19:59)

#20 19/09/2015 at 05:07

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: La Madrina/The Godmother

Abilities/Skills: A skilled seer who can both see the future and in some instances alter it.

Background: She's the one who has kept Dare and her mother apart for all these years. While she couldn't stop Dare's mother from telling her the truth about her parentage she has seen to it that the two have never been able to truly connect. She's known to Dare as Sam's godmother (and she's the one who convinced Sam to befriend Dare), but she's also been in her life in numerous other ways,consistently changing her appearance so she can go undetected.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16306.jpg

#21 19/09/2015 at 15:39

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate

Name: Vince "Scallywag" Plank

Abilities/Skills: He uses a heavy hammer, better and easier than any man wields a sword. He has charming looks and a smile that could be mistaken for a princes, but his mind works in evil ways - being able to plot the most disturbing ways to sink this world in chaos.

Link to external image

History

#22 20/09/2015 at 16:24

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Link to external image

Dr. Jenkins

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (20/09/2015 at 21:43)

#23 20/09/2015 at 19:07

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa

Agatha Elrose
Link to external image
Orientation: Heterosexual
Favorite quote: "Mutants should never have existed; they are a menace to us all."

Story

#24 20/09/2015 at 19:09

Fashion’Power
LizzieMorbid
Sleepy Princess

Photo://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16358.jpg

Name: DM13 (a.k.a Liz)

Abilities/Skills: A creation of testing, made to rule the world. She had the abilities to turn her arms into guns and shoot ammo of pure energy as well as the ability to fly and go full evil mode where her skin turns black and she becomes engulfed in flames of the pure energy. Other elements of her power stream from her rather chaotic bloodline as her mother is a demon and her father is an angel.

Goal/Ambition: Her ambition is to make her creators proud of her so that one day they will see eye to eye with her.

Background/History:

DM13, also known as Elisabeth Mervillies was given up shortly after birth to what her father believed to be a safe place. After some months being shipped around she was given to a laboratory where she spent her life being tested on, I suppose she could be called an advanced version of a cyborg. She has been installed with many critical updates than prove to be far more unpredictable than would be sanely right.

She may know the horrors of being tested on, but she will destroy everything and more than stands in her way just to complete her orders successfully. That is what she is programmed to do after all.

Sorry for not writing more and that it makes a lot less sense than I'd have liked.

#25 20/09/2015 at 20:02

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

CONTEST IS CLOSED, RESULTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW

Please be super patient they might be up late :c

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2