Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 21/09/2015 at 19:20

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

RESULTS ARE FINALLY IN

So, this is my first time making banners again for a while and I am VERY out of it with cold so please forgive me for any ineptitude. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Your endings are based on your heroes individual goal and their final XP score; yes there are some ones resembling bad endings but I guess it depends on what you constitute as bad. I'm sorry if any of you are unhappy with what you got but I did have a limited knowledge of character to work with, if you get what I mean. I hope you all enjoy your banners and I'm super pleased with your stories /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Who knows, I might even do another one soon /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Now, in ascending order we have lowest XP first!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16413.jpg

Dare: Unanswered Questions

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16415.jpg

Aimee Trahetta: Tearful Goodbye

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16416.jpg

Scylla: Sisterly love

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16418.jpg

Elena Lexis Elderin: Practical Improvement

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/21/moy/16419.jpg

Gloria Bones AKA Cutlass Rattler: Forever sailing (or a treatise in how I should never be creative again)

A big well done to Chockolate for winning and a congrats to everyone else. You all did super amazing /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

FINAL XP SCORES FOR ANYONE INTERESTED SINCE I DIDN'T INCLUDE THEM IN THE STORIES

Final XP

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2