Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 06/09/2014 at 21:43

Fashion’Newbie
Kittygirl

Hi!

I have been waiting this so long to come.
My name here is Kittygirl because I love cats.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
I have three cats which is all to me. Two of them are Maine coons so they are very big cats. And one is normal house cat but she is tiny. I also love Hello Kitty and I have lots of stuff about that cute little cat even they say it is a girl but to me it is a cat.
My hoppies are: reading manga, playing games, drawing and all kinds of handicrafting.
I live in Finland and I have been playing mabimbo since long time and now I can enjoy this new fashionista site.
If you have any question I will happily answer them.
I hope to meet new friends here!

Last edited by Kittygirl (07/09/2014 at 09:36)

Hello Kitty!!

#2 06/09/2014 at 21:52

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Kitty ♥, welcome to the game and to the site!

The guidelines ask that Introductions be at least 10 sentences long. To add to your intro, just click the edit button. It's easier to find others who have like interests if you include a little more about yourself.

I hope to see you around the forum. It's very nice to meet you.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 07/09/2014 at 17:14

Fashion’Newbie

Hello, Kittygirl! Nice to meet you.

I also really love cats but don't have any so I'm jealous! I recomend you to look in this thread where people post pictures of their cats: Proud Cat Parents and maybe post some pictures of your babies. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
And I'm not a manga fan myself but I've noticed that lots of people here are so you'll have something in common. You may check this thread if you wish: [Manga][Anime] Are you an Otaku?

Hope you have lots of fun here!

#4 07/09/2014 at 21:44

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1