Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 30/09/2016 at 23:10

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Sorry, the contest is closed/modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

Link to external image

"Hello, and welcome to The Rose Palace Hotel. We do hope you enjoy your stay."

Backstory
This contest is based around a fancy (yet affordable) hotel in Scotland. Equipped with bedrooms of all sizes, a restaurant and a spa. There will be four rounds, each lasting for 72 hours, all based in and around the hotel. Using the hotel as a storyline may not be the most interesting of settings for a contest, but I guess you'll just have to wait until the later rounds /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif I would like to point out that although creative writing is welcomed, it's not a necessity, a few lines would be sufficient so please don't be put off.

Round One
You've decided to check into the hotel for whatever reason. Upon arrival, you're asked to fill in this quick form:

Name:
Appearance: An image of your Fashionista
Number of guests staying with you:
Biography: Can be as long or short as you like. What your job is, your personality. Anything
Reason for checking in: Again, as much or little as you like

After that, your free to do whatever you like for the evening. You can write about whatever you like. Well, as long as it's relevant. I don't want to be reading anything about the different types of clouds.

Rules
Obviously only one entry
Please only enter if you know you'll continue
Writing is not necessary, but it would make me happy if you wrote something
The location, weapon and murderer were all selected completely randomly, I can't be held responsible /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
No more bookings after 22:00 GMT, Monday 3rd October
Have fun with it! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (13/10/2016 at 23:24)

#2 30/09/2016 at 23:11

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Reserved For Additional Information

Previous Rounds

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (10/10/2016 at 20:55)

#3 01/10/2016 at 01:29

Fashion’Newbie

Name: Ava Delany
Nationality: Scottish
Appearance: Link to external image
Number of guests staying with you: 0 checking in with me but have three joining me tomorrow and another joining me when they're gone in 4 days.

Biography: I'm a forth year med student about to start my first year residency. I have worked for the last four years all hours god sends as well as studying harder then anyone else in class, I don't really have any biological family so to speak of to fall back on so I've pretty much had to do it all on my own. I've had my friends who are as good as family who have supported me a lot.

Reason for checking in: These last 4 years have been hard work but this next week is going to be so much harder, my friends and boyfriend have been the only family I've had and now they are all packing up preparing to go for residencies that are all over the world, Kimmy is going home to Japan, Morgan is going to work in a hospital in Kent near to where her fiance works, Jess is going to work in Dublin and Jason my boyfriend, at least until the end of this week, is going to live in Canada. I came early as I don't have to pack since I'm staying here in Scotland for now. I just need a bit of alone me time between saying goodbye to the only family I've known in so long and starting a new absolutely terrifying chapter of my life without them.

Last edited by Amunetta (01/10/2016 at 01:33)

#4 01/10/2016 at 15:35

Fashion’Chatterbox

Name: Kimmie Darling
Nationality: Jamaican
Appearance:http://i65.tinypic.com/2r6pjlf.png
Number of Guests: 1 (Stephen)
Biography/Reason for Checking in: Myself and best friend Stephen both live in Jamaica.  We have been friends from ever since I can remember and have always dreamed of vacationing in Scotland.  We heard about the Rose Palace Hotel from another great friend and decided to give it a try!  We intend to have a blast on this vacation and can't wait to tell all our friends in Jamaica about it when we return!

https://i.postimg.cc/7Lt5bYJS/signature-1-8.gif

#5 01/10/2016 at 22:45

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name Cora Marks

Age 26

Nationality American

Appearance

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/37/moy/29167.jpg 

Number of guests staying with you 0

Biography A self-described workaholic with a start up fashion magazine.

Reason for checking in I'm supposed to be on my honeymoon but a few weeks before the wedding I found out my fiance was cheating. The room at the Rose Palace hotel was already booked (and I couldn't get a refund, thanks for nothing) so here I am, ready to check into the honeymoon suite...alone.

Last edited by Dare (01/10/2016 at 22:47)

#6 02/10/2016 at 17:06

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Clarity Bang
French
Link to external image
2 guests:
her aggressive chihuahua Mr. Snuffles, her snarky butler Sebastian
Biography:

And there is a blank field ready to be filled out by me? Please. People know who I am. I am Clarity Bang - my father is the owner of Bang Cleaning Company. And even if I might seem as if I'm a spoiled brat - I assure you - I am more than that. I'm a very capable and manipluative spoiled brat.

What? Did you assume I'd claim I wasn't one? I am. Only when you know your flaws can you properly deal with them.

And I'm dealing with them in my own way.

By using them to the maximum.

Why here?

Last edited by Tonkolina (02/10/2016 at 17:08)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#7 02/10/2016 at 19:11

Fashion’Newbie

Name: Maria Ana Costa (Necas)
Nationality: Portuguese
Appearance: http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/luckyladycat/ichikoai26.png
Number of guests staying with you: One. Twin sister Ana Maria.
Biography: Olá! That's "hello" in portuguese. I'm Maria Ana, or you can just call me Necas. I'm musicology student in Cardiff University. I worked really hard to get here and brexit may just ruin my plans. Until then I'll keep learning and enjoying my stay in the UK. After all I'm not alone, with me is my twin sister Ana Maria, or as everyone call her Zinha. She is also studying here, but her field is Criminology. We're very different. I like loud and fun filled parties with good music and my sister is much happier if left alone with a book.
Music is my passion, my heart, my soul, my all. There is hardly a moment that I'm not listing to, composing or editing music. Every music genre I can get a hold of, makes my fall in love with music all over again. But I must confess, I do have favorites. Like jazz and fado.
I'm always trying to find the best bargains and free stuff, since money is short even with the part time jobs I and Zinha take. Our parents help with our rent, but everything else is paid by our scholarships and jobs. And life in the UK isn't cheap. Even when there is a bit of cash overflow, I keep saving up as much as I can. You never know if you'll need it later on.
Beside music, I like internet memes, cats, funky colours and my terrific friends, both the ones back home and my new ones. I love my parents, and I miss them awfully. Skype is not the same thing, you can't hug people through it. Well you can hug the computer, but that's just silly.
Reason for checking in: I won a radio contest. It was a two persons stay for a week in this awesome hotel. I kinda cheated, since I had my computer at hand and googled the answers. But who cares! My sister and I deserved this break. Besides it's FREE!

#8 02/10/2016 at 22:51

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

https://s18.postimg.org/ksq3amb7d/yukibana_haruna_2.png

Name: Cosima "Cosi" Everest-Mizuno
Age: 16, and will celebrate her birthday here at Rose Palace Hotel on Friday.
Nationality: She lives in Canada, but is a mix of various ethnicities.
Number of guests in her room: Just her best friend/classmate, Charlotte Aurondale, who is the only daughter of a well-respected general.
Biography: Cosi, living in Vancouver, is the heiress to her family's company, E. M. Inc, and all of its branches. However, she would much rather like to become a surgeon instead, so she has the top grades at her all-girls private school. Half the boys at the all-boys private school next to hers have fallen for this sophisticated diplomat, while the other half for Charlotte. One can only wonder how many boys will ask her to go to prom.
Reason for checking in: Attending a trade-show with her older brother Ajax (she's the CFO, and her brother is the CEO). Her "friends", the "Princes" (Yuki, Icarus, and Cyan) from the all-boys private school, are also attending the trade-show.

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (03/10/2016 at 01:25)

#9 03/10/2016 at 21:55

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Round Two

Link to external image

Sadly, for once the newspaper has actually printed a true story. Now, the police are interviewing all of the guests to find out where they were yesterday afternoon.

There will also be bonus points for everyone who correctly guesses where the murder took place:
* Corridor
* Spa
* Restaurant
* Gardens
* Communal lounge
* Kitchens
* The bathroom

In Summary...
* Create an alibi as to where you were yesterday afternoon, and post an outfit to go with it. Note: where you were doesn't have to relate to the reason you were staying at the hotel
* Try to predict where Shannon was killed

All interviews will have been conducted by Thursday 6th October, 23:00

Any questions, message me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (03/10/2016 at 22:55)

#10 04/10/2016 at 00:14

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/37/moy/29206.jpg

"I bet that was the scream I heard." I tell the police officer shaking.

I'd been in the spa the previous afternoon, enjoying a facial following a massage when all of a sudden there was this piercing scream. The attendant bringing me a fruit platter nearly dropped it to the floor and I couldn't blame her, having already spilled my glass of wine in shock. The murder couldn't have happened in the spa though, the scream had come from somewhere else, maybe the gardens next door...

#11 04/10/2016 at 04:53

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

https://s10.postimg.org/uq1ny3edl/yukibana_haruna.png

"I was going over the business plan with my older brother and friends at the restaurant. I was there from noon until nine o'clock at night. It was in a secured and private room, under a formal setting." And my friends here could confirm it for the police.

It was terrible enough that I had to miss almost two weeks of school for a trade-show, forced by Yuki to wear a traditional Chinese gown, and learn the details of the company because Ajax's secretary couldn't come. Now, it was purely terrifying that a murder occurred somewhere in this hotel.

I could confirm that the murder couldn't have happened in the restaurant and the kitchens. I would hypothesize that the murder must've took place near Miss. Broughton's room, for it would've taken too long to scrub the corridors and the floor. Perhaps it was the bathroom? If so, surely the murderer had access to the room...

Last edited by Yukibana-Haruna (04/10/2016 at 04:56)

#12 04/10/2016 at 21:36

Fashion’Newbie

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/luckyladycat/ichikoai29.png                               

Police Officer:Good day! I will take your statement now, Miss. Let's begin. Your names please.
Maria Ana (Necas): I'm Maria Ana Costa and this is my twin Ana Maria Costa. Just call me Necas and my sister Zinha, everybody does.
Police Officer:Okay.Where were you yesterday afternoon between the times 3.00pm and 8.00pm?
Necas:We're in the gardens. There this awesome maze with lot's of hidden niches. It was so inspiring that I took my guitar and spent the whole afternoon composing. Ain't that right Zinha?
Ana Maria (Zinha):That's correct officer.
Police Officer:And you, Miss?
Zinha:I accompanied my sister, both to keep her company and to make sure she did not get lost. While she tinkered with her guitar I read a few chapters of my book.
Necas:I wasn't going to get lost! I totally didn't.
Zinha:I meant in your music. If I had not drag you back to earth, you would still be there.
Necas:Would not!
Zinha:Would too.
Necas:Would not!
Police Officer:Let's break it up, ladies! I still have more people to question.
Zinha:I am sorry officer. Please carry on.
Police Officer:Did you meet anyone in the gardens?
Necas:Yes! There was this kind grandpa that listen me play for a bit. He was a jolly fellow and even clapped in tune with me. He said his name, but... I don't remember. Heh!
Zinha:Sinceramente!(Honestly!) His name was Bernie Vickers.
Police Officer:Anyone else?
Zinha:No, officer. That part of the gardens was pretty empty.
Police Officer:Did your hear or see anything suspicions?
Necas:Uh-Uh. I heard nothing weird. Or saw.
Zinha:I neither saw nor heard anything amiss. Were there blood stains found in the gardens?
Police Officer:I can not say. The investigation is still in process.
Zinha:No. Of course not. The crime scene must have been the corridor. Close to the room, easier to move the body. The murder was certainly clumsy. A crime of passion, wouldn't you say?
Police Officer:Miss. I really can not talk about the case.
Necas:Ai meu deus!(Oh my god!)My twin is studding criminology. She gets very excited about murder cases. So sorry.
Zinha:I am not excited! This was a terrible event. I am only trying to be helpful.
Police Officer:That is all, ladies. Thank you. Please remain nearby for further questioning. Have a nice day.

Police Officer walks away.

Necas:Yes officer. May I kiss you officer?*Gigles*
Zinha:Não gozes!(Don't joke!)
Necas:Tu e os policias!(You and the police!)
Zinha:Eu gosto de homens com farda.(I like men in uniform.)Especialmente desta farda.(Specially this uniform.) Yummy!
Necas:No officer.*Gigles*
Zinha:Não gozes!(Don't joke!) Vamos é para o quarto.(Let's go to the bedroom.)

#13 06/10/2016 at 01:21

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Link to external image

"Someone was murdered," Sebastian informed me as Mr. Snuffles pulled on his pants, growling as sliding on the floor while Sebastian walked around.

"So what?" I asked, crossing my legs as reading the reports of the recent sales of our new line of cleaning products.

"The police already asked me questions so they will ask you, too, lady," he added, shaking off Snuffles.

"That's fine, I've been with you the whole day in the restaurant anyways," I shrugged.

"Actually, I have left to bathe the pest," he clarified, still trying to shake off Snuffles of his leg.

"The what?" I dared him to repeat.

"The Best, lady, the best and only Mister Snuffles." he assured me, "And they say she was murdered somewhere else and not in her room," he added as if I wanted to know that.

"So what? I'll be the suspect because I was sitting in the restaurant for two hours alone?" I scoffed, "Good luck with dealing with my lawyers on such accusations," I added in a snort.

"Oh, god, mister Snuffles, please let me up the stairs without breaking your spine!" Sebastian snapped.

"Give him to me," I sighed, as Sebastian picked the dog up with much of its protest and handed the growling creature to me.
"See, he can be calm,"  I pointed out, content, when the creature stopped growling. I smiled smugly at Sebastian as the dog sneezed.

And started growling again.

#14 06/10/2016 at 19:10

Fashion’Newbie

Link to external image

Ava: I remember seeing Shannon in the spa when my friends and i were in there, we were in the jacuzzi and i think I remember seeing her going into the sauna.

Around the time of the murder we were on the terrace by the swimming pool having tea.

Officer: Do you remember seeing Shannon after that?

Ava:  I thought I saw her going down the corridor but cant be sure to be honest I cant be sure

Last edited by Amunetta (06/10/2016 at 19:28)

#15 06/10/2016 at 22:57

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Round Three

The police have put the hotel in lockdown, knowing that the murderer was someone already in the hotel. How do they know this? Well, all of the hotel’s CCTV was mysteriously deleted, besides the ones in reception. Amazing, I know! But anyway, all of your plans have had to be put on hold for now

Last night you were lying in bed, slowly drifting off to sleep when you heard a sharp, piercing scream. Fearing the worst you sprint out of the room into the corridor where your suspicions are confirmed. Further down the corridor a crowd of people stand over another dead body. That’s right, there’s been another murder.

At breakfast the next day topic turns to the weapon used for these brutal murders. Bonus points if you can guess correctly:
* Knife * Gun * Spanner * Poison * Lead pipe
* Large book
* Dog

In Summary…
* Post a picture of your character in her pyjamas, followed by a short/long piece about anything you like
* Try to predict the weapon
* PM me with the name of three of the guests named in the second post (they can be made up characters or ones created by the other Fashionista’s, you can include yours). All will be revealed in the end /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Round closes 09/10/16 at 23:00

Any messages, PM me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#16 07/10/2016 at 14:32

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Link to external image

"You would probably want to see this," Sebastian informed me as I sighed, irritated. No. I wanted just to lie in my be doing absolutely nothing before falling to sleep in my sexy underwear, because you never knew when a knight or a princess in a shining armour could arrive and make my day.

"Why, did someone die?" I asked joining him at the door, to se what was happening.
"Oh, someone actually did," I shrugged.

"That was inconsiderate, miss," Sebastian informed me.

"It's not like they can get offended now," I shrugged, not actually caring.

"Miss!"

"Oh, please, as if you give a rat's ass," I rolled my eyes, inconsiderately.

"I at least pretend I do," he shrugged it off.

"People like those are even worse," I pointed out, "Right, Snuffles?" I asked my dog, who was sitting there patiently, "And I bet someone beat that one up with a pipe," I added, judging by the way it looked.

"That sounds brutal," he sighed, "Why is he so still?" Sebastian asked curiously as the chihuahua sat there with almost a smile on its face.

"He likes bloodbaths," I shrugged, "They're soothing."

Last edited by Tonkolina (07/10/2016 at 23:50)

#17 07/10/2016 at 14:54

Fashion’Newbie

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/luckyladycat/ichikoai33.png

*Necas is typing on her computer*

Dear Blog readers,

This vacation is turning into a horror film. Or a police drama. In the short amount of time we been in this hotel, nor one, but two murders took place. First it was that girl, Sharon something. Then someone else last night.
There was an horrible scream. Zinha woke me up and we went to see what had happen. The assassin had stroked again. This time on the corridor. And we might be next. Who knows what the killer is thinking.
It sounded so great. A free week in a beautiful hotel, all included. It was going to be a relaxing break from college and ours part time jobs. Now I wish I hadn't cheated on that contest. All I want is to leave this place. Even my sister is shaken. But we can't. The hotel is in lockdown. No one goes out, no one goes in.
The murders have taken over our stay. Its all everyone talks about. Breakfast was filled with theories and wild guesses. People were trying to guess the murder weapon. I didn't think about it at all. But my dear sister, and her obsession with riddles couldn't help herself. She said that the killer was unravelling and becoming more dangerous, that was why he/she hadn't moved the body this time. She also said that the weapon had to be something that was close at hand, like a large book. A crime of opportunity.
What do you think my dear readers? Will justice prevail, or will we all die?

With love and lolcats, Necas

*Stops typing, closes computer*

#18 08/10/2016 at 07:30

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/37/moy/29300.jpg

Coming here was a bad idea...That's the only thought that swirls through my mind as I rush out into the hallway after hearing the sound of a scream.

We're told it's another murder, to go back to our rooms, that everything will be alright...I don't understand how they can say that. Do they believe it? I don't.

I consider packing my bags and leaving, but I'm too shaken and at some point I fall asleep. The next morning I'm too tired to go to breakfast, but not too tired to think about what could have happened. I order room service, only to realize that I'm not hungry when I think about how quiet everything had been before the sound of the scream. Could the victim have been poisoned? Are we all at risk.

#19 08/10/2016 at 17:21

Fashion’Newbie

Link to external image

The screams rattled me I nearly fell face first off the bed. I got up off my knees dragging myself half asleep off the floor. I heard the other door open behind me, I glance back spotting Kimmy and Jess following behind me out the door. There's a crowd gathered at the end of the hall, my stomach filled with dread. I look around trying to find Morgan she's the lightest sleeper out of all of us  she should be here. As we get closer to the crowd I could feel the anxiety coming off both Jess and Morgan... It couldn't be could it? It can't be her. We   all reach the crowd **gasp**

"Move aside I'm a doctor"

There's no blood no marks. Cloudy glassy eyes I kneel down next to the body there is no pulse, finger tip's are discoloured...Poison?

Last edited by Amunetta (09/10/2016 at 14:24)

#20 08/10/2016 at 21:14

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

https://s21.postimg.org/ufwcse2xj/yukibana_haruna.png

"Cosi, go to sleep already," Yuki sighed. Charlotte was asleep on her bed, Yuki crashed our room, and Icarus and Cyan were nowhere to be seen. They were probably at the swimming pool.

"I have to edit the business plan." I retorted, waving the red portfolio in the air. Yuki shook his head and resumed working on his computer. It seemed as if he was programming something.

"What are you working on-" My sentence was interrupted by a piercing scream. I widened my eyes and stared into Yuki's fearful ones. Charlotte shot straight up from her bed.

"I'll... go check what's happening..." I said and stood up from my bed.

"In this thing you're wearing right now? I don't think so. I'm coming with you." Yuki wrapped his black bathrobe around me and we headed outside. From what it seemed, there was probably another murder.

---Next Morning---

"Yuki! Any news?" I had been wandering in my room for the past few hours. My protective brother, as usual, banned me from going to dangerous places. Yuki was my official messenger.

"Well... not much? Unless you're interested in theories developed by other hotel guests..."

"Well?"

"They're trying to guess what weapon the murderer used. No one knows yet, but I doubt it's something big and obvious, and it probably isn't poison because blood is seen."

That made sense.

"My guess is that," Yuki continued, "it's probably something similar to a large book, or something like a kitchen knife... Honestly, I'm just too tired to think of anything right now... I'm going to bed."

Then he collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep beside me.

#21 09/10/2016 at 22:30

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Round Four

Although the murderer has still not been caught the hotel is open once again. As a way of an apology for all the inconvenience caused by the closure the manager is holding a reception in the grand hall for all the guests, as well as the media. What attracts you the most: the fact it's free!

They do a great job of decorating the hall, they've cooked the finest foods and ordered the most expensive wine. At half seven masses of people flood into the hall, yourself included. You have fun dancing and socialising, and genuinely forget about the horrors that have occurred over the last couple of days.

That is, until the lights cut out and a piercing cry bounces around the room...

In Summary
* Post a picture of your character in a dress suitable for the reception (not too formal, not too casual)
* Feel free to write a little something (or a big something, depending on what you're comfortable with) about the reception. However please don't write about who the next victim is. This will be revealed at the end of the round
* Try to guess who the murderer is, and guess what their motive would be. Short descriptions of the main characters can be found in the second post

* Ava Delany
* Kimmie Darling
* Cora Marks
* Clarity Bang
* Maria Ana Costa
* Cosima Everest-Mizuno
* Janet Burns
* Aimee Scott
* James Karn
* Danny Stevens
* Bernie Vickers

72 hours, any questions PM me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (10/10/2016 at 20:48)

#22 10/10/2016 at 21:10

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/37/moy/29425.jpg

The grand hall feels incredibly small, but I suppose a certain bit of claustrophobia is normal when you may be in a room with a murderer. Everywhere I look there are people smiling and laughing as if the past few days haven't been nerve wracking. I smile back of course, make small talk when someone approaches me, and pretend like I'm sipping the wine and eating the food...any one of these people could be guilty. Wait is that Benji..wait no Bernie Vickers coming over here to talk, I caught him leering at me the other night...what does he want? Is there murder on his mind?

#23 10/10/2016 at 22:40

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Link to external image

"Why again are we at this party when we could have been home by now?" Sebastian decided to ask, irritated he had to stand here and watch people actually have fun.

"Because I want to see who dies next," I shrugged it off, as if it were no biggie, "Look at those baboons, having fun, completely forgetting they could be murdered any minute now," I sighed, shaking my head in disbelief.

"You are thoroughly enjoying this, aren't you, miss?" he asked in a mumble, "What if you get murdered instead?" he asked curiously as I shook my shoulders without care.

"Well if I do, I do hope there will be a gun involved," I nodded as I sipped on my wine, slowly, scanning my surroundings checking out that Janet girl as Sebastian looked at me bewildered with that statement.
"You know, so you could read the newspaper: Bang killed with a bang!"

#24 11/10/2016 at 21:32

Fashion’Newbie

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/luckyladycat/ichikoai34.png

*The twins, Maria Ana (Necas) and Ana Maria (Zinha) are hanging around the dessert table*

Zinha:É a tua terceira fatia de bolo.(That is your third slice of cake.)
Necas:Pois é!(That it is!) As sobremesas são maravilhosas.(The desserts are amazing.) Exprimenta lá.(Try some.)
Zinha:Ainda ficas com azia.(You might get heartburn.)

*Necas pokes Zinha with a fork with cake*

Necas:Come!(Eat!) É tão bom! (It's so good!)
Zinha:Para!(Stop!) Não quero!(I don't want to.)

*Danny Stevens walks by*

Necas:Damn! Que borracho!(What a hottie!)
Zinha:Um solido oito.(A solid eight.)
Necas:Oito?!(Eight?!) Qual oito, aquilo é um dez perfeito.(What eight, that's a perfect ten.)
Zinha:Pode ser o assasino.(He could be the killer.)Menos dois pontos por isso. (Minus two points for that.)
Necas:O assasino pode ser qualquer um.(The killer can be anyone.) Eu aposto que foi o mordomo.(I bet it was the butler.) É sempre o mordomo.(It's always the butler.)
Zinha:Isto não é um romance de Agatha Christie.(This is not an Agatha Christie novel.) Deixa o pobre do mordomo em paz.(Leave the poor butler alone.) Só o inferno que ele deve passar com o Chihuahua.(Just the hell he has to go through with the Chihuahua.) Coitado.(Poor thing.)
Necas:Qual deles?(Which one?)
Zinha:O mordomo, não o cão.(The butler, not the dog.)
Necas:Então, quem é que achas que foi?(So, who do you think is it?)

*Zinha straightens her posture*

Zinha:Posso dizer quem eu acho que não foi.(I can tell you who I think is not it.) O velhinho Bernie Vickers.(The old man Bernie Vickers.) Não terá força para mover o corpo.(He wouldn't have the strength to move the body.)Nós as duas.(Us both.) E as victimas.(And the victms.) Mas tambem posso dizer quem eu não confio.(But also I can tell who I don't thrust.) Aquele James Karn.(That James Karn.) Há qualquer coisa nele.(There is something about him.)
Necas:Eu tambem não vou com a cara dele.(I also don't like his face.) De certeza que não queres provar este bolo? (You sure you don't want to try this cake?)

*the lights go off and a piercing cry bounces around the room*

#25 12/10/2016 at 16:45

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

https://s9.postimg.org/83i68mrjj/yukibana_haruna.png

It had been a while since I practiced the piano. I was afraid when I sat down in front of the piano, that I would make a mistake in front of all the guests. Who knew how many... important people would be here?

Plus, perhaps the murderer and the next victim were one of my audiences.

Speaking of which, where was the Aimee Scott Yuki and I met that day when we were on our way to the restaurant?

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2