Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 13/10/2016 at 23:24

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

The emergency lights are quick to come on, not giving the murderer enough time to move away from the body. As your eyes slowly adjust to the sudden bright light, you turn in the direction the gasps are coming from. Lying on the ground with blood spurring out of him, Sebastian, Clarity's butler. Leaning over him is fellow guest Cora Marks, holding a knife with blood trickling down it. Cora's eyes quickly move towards the doors desperately trying to suss out an escape. But before she can even make her first move an off duty police officer tackles her to the ground. She later confesses that the first murder took place in the garden.

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this contest. I just wanted to try something a little different, something both creative and interactive. Sorry if anyone found it a little gruesome at times... I'm a sucker for gore /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif/modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif

Link to external image
Link to external image
Link to external image
Link to external image

Just want to make it clear that the location, weapon and murderer were all randomly selected after the first round. I even went on a random generator, just so no one could accuse me of fixing it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Link to external image Link to external image

So all that's left for me to say is thanks for entering! I know every host says this in every contest, but you all looked amazing in every round. Thank you for putting so much effort in, it's you guys who make contests such fun to hose /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif/modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

See you soon!

Lots of love,
Chica x

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (14/10/2016 at 22:48)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2