Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2

#1 19/12/2016 at 14:23

Notso’Fashion

I like the shops the best /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#2 20/12/2016 at 03:30

Fashion’Newbie

I like the star avenue thing that we have, super cool! I also love the fact that we can choose literally any hairstyle we want by mixing and matching! It's so much easier for us players, than having to "collect wigs" like in other fashion games.

#3 20/12/2016 at 04:37

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

I like having many different ways to play the game. It doesn't force you to level if you don't want to spend your money on leveling goals right that second. I mean, you get incentives to keep leveling your fashionista, but generally it's not a necessity, and because of how many different things you can spend your money on and the ability to buy currency, it may be a long time before you get interested in leveling up again.

Now, if only we could have multiple accounts so that we could focus on a different type of style or different color palette per account.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

Last edited by Cinder (20/12/2016 at 04:39)

#4 20/12/2016 at 18:14

Fashion’Newbie
WonderJoyous
truth hurts, doesn't it?

Franna121 wrote

I like the shops the best /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

this & the fact that it's much better than miss bimbo  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#5 20/12/2016 at 18:50

Notso’Fashion
Unicorn9

I like this game because of the endless possibilities and customization options. There are a lot of original, unseen before items and there's a ton of makeup and hairstyles and colors to choose from. I think what makes this game really stand out from the others is that it does not only have real-life fashion themes, but also fantasy/cinema/fairytail-ish themed outfits. Probably one reason why no matter how many other  doll creation games I've already played, I always turn back to this one. It's not just some bland, poorly drawn graphics and cheap looking clothes. Even the skin tones are unique and very uncommon. You can be anything you want to. And the possibilities keep growing.
I also love the fact that you earn the celebrities' clothes in different colors each time you take a picture of them.

#6 21/12/2016 at 09:24

Notso’Fashion

Do you have the app or online /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#7 21/12/2016 at 12:07

SortOf'Fashion
Raiden
Place: Down by the bay

There's so many clothing and hair options. I can't dress up like this in real life so /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

#8 21/12/2016 at 14:42

Notso’Fashion

I carnt etheir what ealse people like about this game /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#9 06/01/2017 at 23:53

Fashion’Newbie
HoneyValentine
Place: Calgary

The clothing and hair choices! /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#10 09/01/2017 at 22:23

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I like how the focus of the game can vary from person to person.
This game drew me in because of the dress up concept, but after awhile of making outfits and dolls, I got kind of bored of it.  What really kept me sucked in was the leveling up system and the completionist in me striving to reach the top level.  Then i know some people who've been playing for years but are still in the level 20s because they couldnt care less about leveling up, they just like to make cute fashionsitas.
I enjoy that i get to play the game for the reason Id like to  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif
(i also really like these emoticons, as small of a detail as it is. theyre cute!)

#11 23/01/2017 at 01:06

Totally’Fashion
HeatherForever
Place: Be you, the real you, because all of you is beautiful; even your bad needs to breathe

I like this game because on here everyone can express their inner fashionista. Everyone is so friendly on here, we can enter in contests, talk to people win miss fashionista or win the decorating contest. It's just such a fun game that I would play if I was 7 or 50.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/54/moy/43014.jpg

#12 06/03/2017 at 00:31

Almost'Fashion
LadyEffy
Open your eyes, look up to the stars and see...

I like this game because here we can do so many things that I like. We can dress our princesses according to our personality and personal taste, we can participate in wonderful contests and of course make new friends!

http://imgur.com/4K0qp9r.gif

#13 01/09/2017 at 17:28

Almost'Fashion
Cassiopée
☠ I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger ☠
Place: If you don't see me, look no further, it's because I ain't there.

I like this game because everybody can express whatever he wants through his doll's style. Indeed, we have many clothes, hair, and accessories choices, that's incredible how many things we can do ! Moreover, what I like the most in this game is the fact that people are friendly. People go and talk to others, they make friendships that can go far, and that's beautiful. Finally, I find leveling up isn't important, you can do pretty things having a "small" level.
I think I've covered all the major points of what I like here.

https://i.goopics.net/p1eDP.png

#14 01/09/2017 at 18:13

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

The trips! I love it how we can kind of feel like our fashionistas really go to some special place. My favorite one is to Halloween Land but they are all great and I hope they'll add more in the future.

#15 18/09/2017 at 16:43

Fashion’Newbie

The clothes!  The choices and the fact you get enough money to play without having to add your own but it's reasonably cheap if you do want to add more dollars to your haul.

#16 15/11/2017 at 18:57

Fashion’Newbie
Howling Child

I like that everything is available for everyone. It is cheap, they give you enough mo to save and buy new items every day. So many options. The pictures give you mods and so many clothings. The small trips to halloween and christmas and steampunk are fun. Its a nice game. It is getting updated which is good. It still needs more things, but in time. Miss moda France is beautiful.

#17 25/11/2017 at 02:05

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

I love all the clothing options. There's so many with lots of color options. Taking pictures with all of the stars is nice. And of course playing on the forums is always fun as well. I've been playing for over 3 years now. In the beginning I focused on making some money, then I decided to work on my star pictures, and now I'm focusing on leveling. There's different ways to play this game and that's why I like it.

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#18 13/12/2017 at 17:18

Fashion’Newbie

I just honestly think this game is great. Its a great outlet for if you're a shy fahionista out in real life. Here, it bring out the colourful, bold you.

#19 01/01/2018 at 14:46

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

The fashion aspect is a huge draw for me. I love how creative I can get with all of the clothing items.

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#20 17/03/2018 at 16:08

Fashion’Newbie
Delicate
Place: Toronto

I love all the beautiful dresses in Nineland, however I hope they add more ready-to-wear clothing too!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#21 04/05/2018 at 18:40

Almost'Fashion
maiyuku

Id say the variation of clothings and creativity of styles... the evenets too! Iv seen many games with events like halloween but what makes "like a fashionista" cooler is the way it makes it exciting to participate in the "fashion show" and show your nuce outfits to the others...
Aside this what makes it look kind of real is the objectives and the way we are supposed to economize and look for a job...
This game is just STUNING  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#22 05/08/2018 at 21:00

Fashion’Newbie

I like that we can make a version of ourselves that we would want to be and it could motivate us /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#23 07/08/2018 at 07:58

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

I love the clothing, hair styles, and makeup  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png But, what I think I like the most is the Contest section. It doesn't matter if I win or lose, It's just fun to enter and to see what other players do with their entries.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#24 22/08/2018 at 05:51

Fashion’Newbie

We can express our creativity, make beautiful outfits that we could never wear in real life, and show our true style.

#25 02/09/2018 at 22:41

Fashion’Newbie

i like decoration mostly. and also shopping /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif check out my house to see ( i am not asking for voting or anything ) /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Pages : 1 2