Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2

#26 12/09/2018 at 16:01

Notso’Fashion
Annie119
Place: Carcassonne

I like to play in multiple language :thank U Team Beemoov, thank U Nine <3 <3 <3  = J'aime pouvoir jouer dans plusieurs langue : merci l'equipe beemoov merci Nine <3 <3 <3

et aujourd'hui parmi les finalistes = and today in the finalist
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  YES  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif YES  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif YES

Aude-Sonia
France

#27 23/09/2018 at 03:59

Fashion’Newbie

I like looking through the shop for cute clothing items and buying those items in the desired colors that I want.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

But what annoys me is the fact that we get a boyfriend and then in the next level or two, we break up. Like okay?? .___.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif

#28 15/10/2018 at 23:59

Fashion’Newbie
Nicole247
I Lover

i LOVE this game because everyone is super friendly with me and with other people and i especially love spending my money at the auctions  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#29 25/09/2019 at 20:54

Notso’Fashion
Adelynaade
Place: Botoșani

My favorite thing must be the shop. I love making different outfits, maybe try to cosplay some of my favorite fictional characters... There are many clothes, thus we have a lot of possibilities and that's great!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#30 12/03/2020 at 12:00

Fashion’Power
VentaBlack
What do we do here, boys? We dance! We dance all night! All riiight!
Place: Metro Division,Vinyl City

I feel the same way.I love cosplaying and dressing up in a fantasy-themed wardrobe.
Fashion games have always been my favorite pass time.
It's so fun to customize an avatar in all sorts of fancy outfits.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Last edited by VentaBlack (03/06/2020 at 01:52)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/76/moy/60560.jpg

#31 25/09/2020 at 13:38

Notso’Fashion

I just love how we have hundreds of amazing clothing items and an infinity of makeup choices and hairstyles, I also like the auctions (I didn't get any for now but I'll have them all someday), there's also the boys, some of them are cute ~

#32 03/01/2021 at 15:44

Too'Fashion
Doddy
They / He / She
Place: Romania

Everything

https://centralvalleypridecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/community.jpg

#33 05/01/2021 at 22:19

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes
Place: Turn Around :)

I love this game because you can be creative at choosing your clothes  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

i wish this game could be alive again /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Nine has did a really good job making those outfits and everything /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Thank you Nine For all you've done  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Yowight Lads

#34 02/02/2021 at 10:15

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes
Place: Turn Around :)

Starlet15 wrote

I like looking through the shop for cute clothing items and buying those items in the desired colors that I want.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

But what annoys me is the fact that we get a boyfriend and then in the next level or two, we break up. Like okay?? .___.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif

that's what living as a fashionista is like  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Yowight Lads

#35 26/07/2021 at 12:25

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !
Place: TARDIS

I like this game a lot, but the only downside is that there aren't many players.
I've been on this server for a 4 days now, and the most amount of players online was 8. So that's a bit discouraging compared to the french version

Check out my French account HERE
https://i.ibb.co/Pt5nhmj/Loki-D-sig-4.png

#36 21/08/2022 at 03:16

Notso’Fashion
Ceryne
Place: Aesthetic World

I grew up with this game, so it means a lot to me,  being creative here helped me so many times when i havent been well, it makes me feel better i feel like it's my secret safe home. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

#37 22/08/2022 at 20:20

Fashion’Newbie

The clothes are my favorite!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif I always run out of money though.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

#38 23/08/2022 at 13:37

Fashion’Newbie

I love Nineland because there's so many amazing clothes and I like how most clothes come in variety of colours so you can mix and match and suit your style!

#39 12/07/2023 at 20:54

Fashion’Newbie

I like how we get to go to the gym and complete the objectives too /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#40 14/12/2023 at 10:06

Fashion’Power
Adeonna
♡ Dress to express, not to impress.

The events and the clothes! ^^

DeviantArtMy candy loveAmour SucreAmor Doce InstagramEldarya 」 https://i.postimg.cc/BZXpGLL6/Adeonna-Ren.gif[/url]

#41 06/01/2024 at 03:52

Too'Fashion
Doddy
They / He / She
Place: Romania

I love everything about this game, but the forum has a special place in my heart.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif thanks EmmyAna because you are an excellent moderator.

https://centralvalleypridecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/community.jpg

#42 26/02/2024 at 12:57

Fashion’Newbie
arelialee
Be a nice girl, not a biatch!
Place: Girly City

Everything lol! This website is so cool, I love the layout and the pink and girly background, the ability to personalize your Bimbo in a lot of ways is also really fun /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

your city girl - lia

#43 01/04/2024 at 22:33

Fashion’Newbie

i like making outfits, mostly, and i also like how small and niche the game is.

Pages : 1 2