Outfit inspired by your fate

A brief story about your fate

Ruthie

Aleya

Gretchen

Elizabeth

Ciri

Calanthe

Round 4 ends Tuesday 24:00 forum time. Banner for the winner.

#27 15/01/2017 at 02:43

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

I would have preferred turning into Wretchen, I love dinosaurs but good enough, I'll just imagine Gretchen & Han's mother as some heinously evil ossifrage.. maybe a terror bird /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Wicked banner, I love the crown background with Ruthie like the jewel in the middle!! Thanx for the game, I enjoyed reading the stories (well, most of them)!!

#28 15/01/2017 at 13:22

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate
Place: Riga

Name: Elizabeth

A brief story about your fate:
Elizabeth always new she was too kind for her own good. That was visible when, even after knowing so many things, she still did not manage to take the house that was rightfully hers.
Even when given the chance to fail a contestant she was indecisive and a princess can't be indecisive. She has to know when to act. And how to do it.
Now living the life of a servant Elizabeth grew more content with her life. She enjoys doing housework, and always has. She loves the times she gets to work in the kitchen because it means something she's made will be served to her lovely prince, whose heart she destroyed so badly. It hurts to see him looking away and Elizabeth's heart aches each time. She has vowed to now be content with  what she has, for the rest of her life. Being a good person is what she is meant to be. Too bad she couldn't see that before and was going against her nature.
She still picks wooden sword fights with the servant children and offers to help all the elderly with their responsibilities at the castle. She prefers falling asleep from exhaustion than laying awake and thinking about her one time chance. As obviously it is not that easy to get over. But slowly time will heal her wounds.

Outfit inspired by your fate:
Link to external image

Last edited by Chockolate (15/01/2017 at 13:23)

https://i.imgur.com/qWiSjUN.png

#29 15/01/2017 at 13:26

Totally’Fashion
oedip

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/41/moy/32279.jpg
Name: Ciri
I finally made peace with the fact that I'm not made to be a royal. Since I'm pretty used to wild animals, hard work and getting my hands dirty, being a dragon trainer would suit me well, I think. I will try my best to finish my training and get this job. Something tells me that the future is brighter, even if that doesn't mean sparkly gowns and expensive jewelry. Aaaand I made friends with these little guys /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by oedip (15/01/2017 at 13:28)

#30 16/01/2017 at 00:17

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Aleyla

Link to external image

Would I ever refuse an offer to gain even more than I already have? Nope. I sighed in a tilt of my head, considering was it dangerous to turn myself into something. I looked at my hand and checked out my fingers, wondering would they be... "adjusted" to swimming once I've turned into a fish. I shrugged. Who cared. Looks were overrated anyways. And feelings. Especially those you felt when your sisters are screaming their heads off at your wedding. One would think they'd first feel scared - but nah, just furious.
Furious. He he. Get it?
Anyways...

Power.

Now, power was the bomb.

And it definitely weren't feelings. Yes. It was power. And letting go of the power I had over my sisters was a painful thing.
Yeah, power, sure.
Oh, shut up, you sarcastic voices in my head.
I was a big ol' mean machine. Driven by power.

That was a good pep talk. I looked at my prince and smiled, correcting myself, "Soon-to-be-king."

"I'll conclude that means we're doing this," he grinned proudly, making me mirror his expression automatically.

"Yes," I shrugged, "I guess we are."

If my exam ends before this round I'll add /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Tonkolina (16/01/2017 at 01:09)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#31 16/01/2017 at 21:21

Notso’Fashion
Yukibana-Haruna

Name: Cal

Outfit inspired by your fate:
https://s30.postimg.org/es61egusx/yukibana_haruna_2.png

Story:
Maybe I was fated to be a boy. It was true that I would miss wearing dresses, attending tea parties, dancing in balls, chatting with handsome princes... But fine, I accepted this fate.

I told Prince Damon about what happened to me; I wasn't sure how he felt as he rarely ever confessed his thoughts to me. Nonetheless, he did offer me a place to stay, food to eat, in fact, he offered me a place in his castle.

Since I accepted my fate, it wasn't as if I really, really wanted to struggle for power anymore. All I really wanted was a family, and I guess Damon was an ideal person to start with.

#32 17/01/2017 at 21:24

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Name: Ruthie

I couldn't believe it. Amara's parents, assassinated. I still can't.

That meant we were to rule over K'Novia, two queens uniting a fractioned region. At least, that was the plan. We'd talked about how we'd bring peace back to the land, how we'd rule fairly and justly. I still remember the day of the coronation, standing yet again before a flattering mirror admiring myself in my wonderful white dress.

Link to external image

But then everything changed.

Amara knocked on my door, tears streaming down her face. Rumours had spread that she was the one behind the assassination, and she'd been accused of slaughtering her own siblings. As Amara sobbed against my chest she told me how she didn't even want to be the Queen anymore. All I wanted was to be with her. So what did we do?

We ran.

Link to external image

Now we've set up home in a forest on the edge of some foreign land. By day we rob those that dare enter our paradise. But by evening we spend our hours declaring our love for one another.

[[I'm sorry, I know this is awful. I've just been so busy but wanted to get something in for the last round]]

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (17/01/2017 at 23:51)

#33 18/01/2017 at 00:05

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Thank you everyone for your participation.

The winner for round 4 is...

Here are some surprise banners...

#34 18/01/2017 at 00:16

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

Mmm.. pretty pretty with the splash of aqua, really love the peek underwater, not that I agree with the chosen winner at all but kicky banner - A lot of effort expended for creating so many characters & storylines for the princess wannabe's to play off of, just putting together the Murderer's Row for the betrothed lineup had to be daunting, great job!!

#35 18/01/2017 at 00:46

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Thanks for all your effort in this contest. I loved the contest and had a lot of fun even if I'm drained nowadays and have barely any energy left. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png SO thank you for bringing a dash of some amusement and joyful atmosphere.

The way you played out pairings and the a and b things was really fun. It was really well-organised and well... I just seriously enjoyed it. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Thanks again. I'm looking forward to another contest of yours.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Last edited by Tonkolina (18/01/2017 at 00:47)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2