Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3

#1 09/09/2017 at 01:30

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38805.jpg

Welcome to the coolest lottery of the year!

Want to spend a few weeks surrounded only by nature's best creation?

We mean paradisiac beaches, clear blue water, huge natural palm trees and exotic non-dangerous animals!

Sounds too good to be true right?

Wrong!

It costs you nothing to have the summer vacation of your life and we're not joking!
You simply need to fill out the form with your basic information and we'll randomly choose the winners! So pack your bags and be prepared!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38807.jpg

Welcome to my first Story Writing contest in Like a Fashionista!

This contest will have 5 rounds where your characters will have a few adventures /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Since this is a SW contest it is mandatory that you write at least three paragraphs of plot-related content but there is no maximum length to your stories and by no means you have to write the same in each round. Do what feels right and fun and I know I'll love it!

Now onto the rules:

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Each of the 5 rounds will last 72h
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Banners will be given to the overall best stories but also for participants
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Since it is a SW contest I want you to have full access to your imagination so this contest will be both Edit and Non-edit to help you achieve any look for your characters that you'd like
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif One main character per person, and please keep their appearance and personality traits the same throughout the contest
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Remember that all the forum and contest rules apply
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Please don't butcher my characters, follow Tonkolina's Lucifer rule please!

Tonks' Lucifer Rule

Round 1 requirements:

* Name, age (+18), home country, relationship status and occupation
* Face claim
(Make your character and choose someone in real life who looks like her/him and post it. This helps me imagine the story better!)

* Personality traits (qualities and flaws)
* Story of the reason why you applied to the free vacation
(did you do it, someone else did it for you, etc)
* Story about the flight, settling in at the resort and the reception party.
* Optional: Anything you'd like to add - backstory, the day your chara entered the form or received the news she/he won, conversations during flight, socializing with the extras at the resort or the party;
(you may choose which extra is sitting by your side on the plane but since they can't divide in half we'll use the first come first served rule)

* At least one outfit of your character as she/he landed and one for the party; Optional: Any other outfit you'd like
* Maximum of 3 romantic interests

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38810.jpg

At the end of the day there will be a reception party for the guests so remember to dress nice! Please end your story as the party ends or you decide it's time for some sleep

Round 1 closes around 1am on the 12th September

#2 09/09/2017 at 01:32

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

MORE INFO

Island

The Resort

Contestants

Last edited by hhgurl1 (11/09/2017 at 16:03)

#3 09/09/2017 at 01:33

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

EXTRAS

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38827.jpg
FC: Ryan Kwanten
30 years old –  Irvine, Scotland
Jet Pilot

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38828.jpg
FC: Jane Levy
23 years old – Cambridge, Massachusetts
Student

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38829.jpg
FC: Jessica Szohr
25 years old – Phoenix, Arizona
Living for danger

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38830.jpg
FC: Alexander Ludwig
28 years old – British Columbia, Canada
Freelance Photographer

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38831.jpg
FC: Michael B. Jordan
23 years old – Trenton, New Jersey
Unemployed

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38832.jpg
FC: Diego Boneta
27 years old – Broken Hill, Australia
Ranch worker

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38833.jpg
FC: Brant Daugherty
26 years old – London, UK
CEO

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38834.jpg
FC: Penn Badgley
29 years old – Livadia, Greece
Tour guide/monitor

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38835.jpg
FC: Alexander McQueen
24 years old – New Mexico, USA
Actor

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38836.jpg
FC: Alysha Nett
26 years old – New York, US
Musician

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38838.jpg
FC: Liam Payne
25 years old – Tamaulipas, Mexico
Painting Artist

click me

Last edited by hhgurl1 (09/09/2017 at 02:15)

#4 09/09/2017 at 01:43

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://s20.postimg.org/d47zj8tnh/Cressida.png

Name: Cressida Prince

FC:
Natalie Dormer

Home Country: London, England

Relationship Status: Divorced since 5 years

Occupation: owns a wedding gown boutique called "Da Vinci" in London

Personality Traits:
Charismatic, Confident,  Curious, Hardworking, Organized
Blunt, Impatient, Impulsive, Selfish, Stubborn, Vain

Interests: Leo, Marco & Zack

Cressida is going to sit next to Marco

https://s20.postimg.org/8jvgf65nh/Cressida_Round1.png

The Discovery

A pleasant flight (Marco)

Having fun (Leo & Zack)

DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (11/09/2017 at 22:47)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#5 09/09/2017 at 04:25

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Raven Morris

Home country:United States

Relationship status: In an open relationship (polyamorous)

Occupation: Graduate student pursuing a Master's degree in sociology

Face Claim

Personality traits: hedonistic, strong-willed, impulsive and intelligent (both street smart and book smart)

Pt. 1: Why I applied for the free vacation:

"What do you mean this is worth half of our grade?!" The voice came from behind me as I sat in my final lecture of the day. I didn't have to turn to know exactly who it belonged to...or to know why he was complaining about the handout that had been placed in front of us, the one that explained the lottery. Leave it to Mitchell, my former research partner to look at an opportunity and treat it like some horrible obligation.

"You're sociology students," Our professor Dr. King began to explain calmly, "Think of it as research...because that's exactly how I'll be grading it if any of you are accepted."

"What if we're not? Do we automatically fail?" Mitchell asked in a panic.

"Of course not." Dr. King laughed "But you do have to apply."

So I did...along with the rest of my class...and I'm sure a million other people. And I was accepted.

Pt. 2: The flight etc.:

Full disclosure: I'm not a fan of flying but if it'll get me closer to the free vacation than I'm in.

I wasn't prepared for the sheer opulence of the resort. My quick online search didn't do it justice...it also didn't prepare me for how many amazing looking seemed to have descended on the island. I couldn't help but start to mentally pair people off, maybe it was sociology training, but it also could have been the three mimosas I had on the plane.

I half expected the woman at the check out desk to say it was all a joke, that we were on a hidden camera show and on a sound stage in Cleveland somewhere. It wasn't until she handed me my room key and told me about the party later that I finally allowed myself to accept the situation as real.

During the party I found myself taking mental notes, this was a school assignment after all. I noticed how at ease most people seemed to be with people who only hours before were strangers. There were a few wallflowers of course, a shy looking red hed, a hottie with a camera...those were the people I wanted to...and for the sake of my grade likely needed to talk to, but I kept found my eyes wandering to a particularly beautiful blonde. Before I could approach any of them though I felt a shooting pain in my head and the noise of the party wasn't helping. I probably should have stayed but I could almost hear the aspirin I had packed calling my name...

Outfit #1: The flight:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38841.jpg

Outfit #2: The party:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38842.jpg

Romantic interests: Xander Acker, Andrea Hamilton

#6 09/09/2017 at 10:19

Fashion’Plus
DiamondValentino
"I would rather be happy than dignified."
Place: Romania

Name: Diamond Valentino
Home country: Romania
Relationship status: Single
FC: Kat Von D
https://preview.ibb.co/bVTtpF/Kat_Von_D_Is_Adding_14_New_Shades_to_Her_Everlasting_Liquid_Lipstick_Collection_jpg.png

Personality traits: Vegan, good painter having the potential of becoming a great painter, sometimes drinks too much, smokes cigarettes since high school, bi with a preference towards males but she'll never refuse a cute girl, mostly ironic, makes offensive jokes.

Why I applied for the free vacation:
Mostly because I don't have a full time job and can't really afford to pay for a vacation. Also some of my friends did it and I thought it was a fun idea, something I never did before. It also sounded like a great opportunity to escape school.

The flight:
Don't remember much about the flight 'cause I was mostly asleep. Even tho I fly since I was 13 I F.ing hate it. I just remember when the flight attended screamed at me to get of the plane, thank God my ears were clogged.
https://image.ibb.co/infg9F/diamondvalentino_20.png
At the party:
Hell yeah! Time for some mother F.ing drinks, not that cheep wine they gave us on the plane.
I went to the bar first and got myself a gin tonic, than found a not so crowded place. I lit a cigarette and watch everybody doing their own thing. There are 3 people worth knowing: the black guy with the cute smile (Riley), the white guy with the cute smile (Leo) and the hot blonde with tattoos (Andrea) I said to myself when bumped over me and made me spill my drink.
''Watch out you dumbass''
''Oh, sorry bat girl. Didn't see you there''
''What did you say''
''I SAID I DIDN'T SAW YOU THERE, are you deaf?''
''No dumbster, before that. Did you just call me a bat?'' (dumbster a combination between dumb and dumpster)
''Maybe. Why? You wold have liked it?''
''What? No! Now F. off. You're consuming my air''
''Wait, wait. Sorry, at least let me buy you another drink and we can talk about how ''bat'' you want to be with me tonight''
''Ihh''
https://image.ibb.co/hkGtOa/diamondvalentino_21.png

Last edited by DiamondValentino (09/09/2017 at 13:33)

And all that jazz...

#7 09/09/2017 at 10:24

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

Name: Johanna Nolan
Home Country: United States
Relationship Status: single

Face Claim: Britt Robertson
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38849.jpg//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38850.jpg

Personality Traits: Curious, hard-working, quick-learner, distracted easily, impulsive, naive, funny, always late.

Why I applied: I am always looking for new places to go. Since I am a journalist, I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to write about this vacation and if it will be worth it for other people to go. Besides, who doesn't like a free vacation?

Journalism can be so time-consuming, so I barely ever have any time for myself. This vacation will give me not just the opportunity to write about it but also to spend some time for myself. That's killing two birds with one stone.

Flight & reception story: Believe it or not this was my first time on a plane. I only ever travel by bus or by train so this was exciting. I didn't know how early I needed to be there for my flight so I actually arrived just a tad late. When I heard the name of my flight being announced I was at the other side of the airport so I had to sprint to make it on time. Anyway, I got settled on my seat. Then the plane took off. Was not prepared for that feeling. I think I actually screamed a bit because the guy sitting next to me was looking at me with a weird face. I just awkwardly smiled and stood silence for most of the flight. That is until I saw him (the guy sitting next to me) reading my favourite book. I might have let out a little squeak because once again, he looked at me as if I was insane. I started talking to him about the book but nope, he's not a conversation person.

I was in awe when I saw the resort. I had never been to such a beautiful place before. The best part was that I could enjoy it all by myself. No co-workers or anyone that could ruin my vacation. The receptionist assigned me a room and gave me some pamphlets. As soon as I walked into my room I jumped on the bed. I looked at the pamphlets that I received earlier and noticed that there was gonna be a reception party that night.

I'm not a fan of parties but I decided to attend anyway. There were tons of people there and the music was way too loud. I grabbed a drink and stood at a corner taking some notes on my phone about my experience so far. When I looked up from my phone I noticed that someone else came to stay in this spot. To my surprise it was the guy from the plane, drinking a beer. I decided not to start a conversation with him knowing how bad my attempt on the plane was. So it came to me as a surprise when he came to me and asked me what my name was. He either didn't remember me or that beer did something to him. We talked about the party for a bit and then I decided to call it a night, although I liked talking with him I was really tired.

Romantic Interest: Thiago Cardozo (also the guy from the plane and the party)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38851.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38852.jpg

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#8 09/09/2017 at 10:38

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://s26.postimg.org/nx7i5utkp/Aaliyah_banner.png

Name Aaliyah Wyatt
Age 24
Home Country Ontario, Canada

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Street-musician but classically trained

Face-Claim Hayley Law

Personality
Creative, Helpful, Honest, Adventurous, Socialable, Confident, Free-spirit, Messy, Reckless, Disorderly, Blunt

Background& Story

It’s called day dreaming

Running once again

It’s just a flight|| Andrea

Exploring paradise|| Arthur, Xander, Riley, Peter

One drink, one chat and fun|| Juliana& Andrea, Xander, Leo

Outfits
https://s26.postimg.org/x7znlwkop/Round_1_outfits.png
Flight, Explore, Party

Romantic Interest Leo, Peter, Xander
Friendly Interest Juliana, Andrea, Riley, Arthur
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif DONE

Last edited by NinaJones (11/09/2017 at 21:29)

#9 09/09/2017 at 11:47

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Name:

Cara O'Connor

Home Country:

Northern Ireland

Relationship Status:

Single

I'm a jockey; don't get me wrong, I love horses, and winning the Grand National was amazing. But I'd much rather have my own salon, which is why I'm also on a hair and beauty course.

Face Claim:

Holland Roden
Link to external image

Personality Traits:

Extremely extroverted, easy to get along with, very ambitious, adventurous, kind hearted, quick witted, charming, optimistic, sociable, self-assured.

Speaks before she thinks, talks a lot, reckless, not the most intelligent, can be short tempered, keeps real emotions to self unless she really trusts someone, compulsive, gullible.

Reason For Applying:

If I'm completely honest, it was a total accident I applied. All I was trying to do was view the clothes in my basket; I thought the form I was filling in was to buy the clothes. I have to say I was surprised when they didn't ask for my card details... but not nearly as surprised as I was when I had an email saying I'd won a free holiday! Who could say no to that!

The Flight:
https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14194936/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170909MTQxOTQ5MzZkNjE3/photo/1000

"Some people are actually terrified of flying but I actually love it I just think it's amazing especially when we take off it's like being on a roller coaster but clearly we're not on a roller coaster we're on a plane that should take off any moment omg we almost have the same colour hair what are the chances of that what's your name?" I pause, allowing the ginger girl hair sat next to me to answer my question.
She stares at me blankly, "Why are you in your pyjamas?"
"Why Are You In Your Pyjamas, hey that's a funny name!" I reply, a beam on my face.
But the girl just rolls her eyes. "Charity."
I feel my cheeks go red. "Oh dammmmn. I didn't realise we had to make a donation. All my money's in my suitcase!"
Sighing, the girl rolls her eyes once more. "No, my name's Charity."
"Ohhhhh sorry. I'm Cara." I say, offering my hand out to her. Charity takes it, giving a small smile and nod.

Just as I think I'm well on the way to the blossom of a beautiful new friendship, Charity pulls some headphones out of her bag and puts them on. Guess she's not much of a talker. Oh well, it gives me the opportunity to catch up on some sleep. Afterall, 3 in the afternoon is a little bit early for me.

The Reception Party:
https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14194938/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170909MTQxOTQ5Mzg3Nzc3/photo/1000

Normally I only really like to go out with my girlies, but who can say no to free drinks?

I'm sure I had a really good time, but to be honest I don't really remember. In fact, I don't even remember getting home at all. I do, however, remember being carried back to my room.

Romantic Interests:

Riley, Leo and Arthur

**Sorry, I left it too late to write anything decent

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (11/09/2017 at 20:35)

#10 11/09/2017 at 01:20

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

Name: Arabella 'The Hangstress' Vandala

Relationship Status: Quite singular, I assure you.

Face Claim: Constance Towers

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38893.jpg

Personality Traits: Dramatic; Fierce; Genteel; Ostentatious; Wicked; Murderess - I'm terribly sorry, my dear, I don't seem to have any flaws for you.

Saga: Dread and Circuses

We were delayed on the tarmac, waiting for an itty-bitty little thing that tumbled on late, all apologies as she settled in and we were finally allowed to taxi. I had always been jaded by air travel - it seemed so slow, pedestrian and mundane. Sealed in a metal tube, surrounded by the best dregs society has to offer - you would not fault me so if you witnessed the bouillabaisse within; a titian-tressed wallflower, a grown man sporting a ponytail, a lost wild child clearly AC/DC from the brazen glances she shared with the female attendants & passengers alike, a poor little waif who obviously never learned not to color outside the lines given how she had smothered nearly square inch of skin with ink, and perhaps most intriguing of all, a real-life vampire. And the way they dressed, you would think they came from hunger, ripped pants, shredded shorts, half-shirts, pajamas. I would say back in my day, people knew how to dress for a flight, there was something special about air travel and a quality of class sorely lacking nowadays.. but that would be disingenuous as this was still most definitely my day and would be so, until it was torn from my cold dead - and gloved! - hands.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38894.jpg

That was not comparable to real flying through the air, the klieg lights on you, the bar leaving your fingertips during your release as you tucked into a bullet and shot your body towards the unknown: another bar, a partner's waiting hands, or perhaps nothing but the screams of the crowd as you glided towards the net below. They loved to scream, loved the fear, just as I loved the adrenaline and the spotlight. It has been that way since I started at the circus in Monemvasia, a stony fortress of an island in Greece. I became a performer in many disciplines, wherever I was needed: tightrope, acrobat, showgirl - but my first and lasting love remained the trapeze. We were artists, we were family. And you know what they say about artists and family: temperamental and you can't live with them, you can't kill them. However, I had always been a can-do kinda gal.

I killed my first opponent at the tender age of 19; a slight wisp of a [redacted] who had harangued and harassed my partner, Apollo, into taking his own life through a complex scheme of lies and manipulations claiming to be pregnant with his child and then running off with another man. Need I tell you that they were charlatans, taking this particular act on the road, seducing young men into turning over their life's savings and then devastatingly breaking their hearts before heading for a new mark? I made a garrote from the cord that Apollo had used to hang himself and rather adeptly, if I do say so myself, snapped her little neck. I hung her from a giant willow tree for her partner-in-crime to come upon, along with the police who had been tipped off that he may have done in his paramour.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38895.jpg

I reinvented my act and became known as "The Hangstress". I know what you're thinking, but the ringmaster gave me the moniker himself, for my ability to hang in the air in almost any gimmick. To this day, my prized possession is the braided cord necklace I am never without, some might say reminiscent of a hangman's noose, but I say those people lack imagination. Never satisfied stuck in one place or one position - yes, the rumors are true, the passage in "Cell Block Tango" regarding Velma doing 20 acrobatic tricks in a row, including the Number 17: The Spread Eagle, was based on me. You have to be so careful when sharing pillowtalk with a playwright.

I absent-mindedly played my lithe fingers down the cord as we took off, a lovely young man as my seat companion. Arthur was a shy thing, taking a little sugar to get him talking freely, and what a pleasure it was as he had the most delicious Australian accent, and I told him so, earning me a slight blush. Perhaps a slightly deeper one as he relayed he was a ranch worker and his love for horses and I shared that I, too, loved riding bareback.

My heart always had a thing for a hard-working man, even if the rest of me had a thing for things, and by necessity, the kind of men who could afford to lavish them upon me. But I was also a self-made girl, never one to wait around for a man to pull me up by my bootstraps - not that I was averse to that sort of thing especially if he sported an adorable accent - and had made quite the reputation for myself as a world-class hitwoman. It was admittedly hard to rank such things, always lurking in the darkest recesses of the criminal enterprise, but you should know by now that I only do world-class or die trying. Well.. someone dies trying.

When we finally arrived at the resort, I checked in and went over my notes again of my latest target. This one was interesting, my cover given as a winner of a free trip to some beachy playpen for post-pubescents whose brains hadn't received the memo yet. There was nothing overtly wrong with the place, it was your typical milieu of tropical blues & greens and balmy breezes and palm-y trees. I would be sure to partake of the activities, for I always had adhered to the adage that if you find a job you truly love, you will never work a day in your life.

I fished out a new skirt I had purchased on Bora Bora and strapped on some sandals, decolletage that plunged to new depths even as they could still surely excite a man to new heights, and mingled among the tribe. I daresay the most riotous the party got was an inscrutable tete-a-tete between the tattooed blonde and the vampire, dressed in full dominatrix regalia. By comparison, the rest of the evening was just bland enough to convince me to take my observations of my quarry back to bed - along with the pool boy.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38896.jpg

#11 12/09/2017 at 00:03

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Okay people since you're all done and I need to be up at 7am tomorrow I'll announce this round as closed!

Banners for individual rounds will come at the end of R5 so you will all have to bear with me until then /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

ROUND 2

In a blink of an eye a week passed between afternoons at the pool or beachside, the spa or the gym. Relaxation seemed to be abundant and it could be seen on everyone's faces.

The resort decided to spike people up with a sports tournament, having three competitions in which everyone was free to participate. The first prize for each tournament will be a helicopter tour of the island and evening for two in a secluded villa.

The tournament will be held in an arena-like space and those who don't enter can have privileged view in top of the art seating.

The three sports are:

Friday – 3pm – Swimming
The goal is to swim in the open sea to a red floating mark and back to the shore. The top five participants will then move onto the second part in which they will have to dive in a water tank and retrieve as many golden objects as possible. Winner below.

Saturday – 11am – Tennis Match
It starts with the eliminatory rounds and advances until the finals around  4pm with lunch breaks; winner bellow.

Sunday 10am–  Archery
Just like the tennis match it starts with eliminatory rounds until the best five contestants go for a final round; winner below.

Charas who will enter the tournament:

Swimming- Zack, Juliana, Peter, Andrea
Tennis- Riley, Arthur, Leo, Marco
Archery- Juliana, Leo, Andrea
Just watching- Charity, Xander, Thiago

Characters who aren't playing in each of the days are definitely watching!

WINNERS

click me

Sunday evening there will be a bonfire for those who didn't win the stay at the villa. There will be a big fire in the beach and a posh buffet, music and paper lanterns.

ROUND 2 REQUIREMENTS:

* Name and age of your character
* Round Status (ex. R1 complete, R2 in progress)
* Romantic Interests (max 3, don't need to be the same in every round)
* Tournament position (watcher, player – Swim, Tennis, Archery)
* Story about the three days of tournament and the bonfire party at the beach; For those who won the competition instead of bonfire pick an extra to have dinner and share the helicopter tour and villa if you'd like and write about it; Optional: Story about the week that went by, interactions with the extras (if you'd like impressions that is /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png), anything else you might feel like writing
* Outfits for the tournament (either as watcher or player) and the bonfire/villa event; Optional: Any other outfit you'd like for the story

FLOOR ASSIGNMENT

The guests will be roomed on the main building belonging to the resort, standing side by side with the headquarters of the company which has restricted access. There is a shared entertainment and louging area and restaurant/pool side.
Each floor of the building has five suites and each suite is equipped with a small living room, bedroom with a double bed and balcony, fully equipped bathroom and a mini-fridge.

1st Floor – Zack, Charity, Thiago, Johanna

2nd Floor – Arthur, Leo, Cressida, Cara

3rd Floor – Juliana, Marco, Aaliyah

4th Floor – Xander, Peter, Diamond

5th Floor – Riley, Andrea, Raven, Arabella

Round 2 will end around 1am (forum time) of the 15th September!

Last edited by hhgurl1 (12/09/2017 at 20:38)

#12 12/09/2017 at 00:08

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

IMPRESSIONS

These are based on your interactions with the extras so the more you write, the more I have to work with!

https://i.imgur.com/Rk3jqsG.png

click me

https://i.imgur.com/qMVMFyb.png

click me

https://i.imgur.com/eA5x8Qk.png

click me

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38911.jpg

click me

https://i.imgur.com/WjycBy4.png

click me

https://i.imgur.com/C9TG0a1.png

click me

https://i.imgur.com/iptbqsK.png

click me

Last edited by hhgurl1 (13/09/2017 at 18:11)

#13 12/09/2017 at 00:35

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

Name Aaliyah Wyatt
Age 24

Status
R1 complete, R2 complete

Romantic Interest Leo, Peter, Xander
Friendly Interest Juliana, Andrea, Riley, Arthur

Tournament position Player- Archery

Story& Outfits

Week of fun

Three days of Tournaments

Fire for the losers

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gifDone

Last edited by NinaJones (14/09/2017 at 21:55)

#14 12/09/2017 at 02:13

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Name:

Cara O'Connor

Round Status:

Round 1: Complete
Round 2: Complete

Romantic Interests:

Riley, Arthur and Leo

Tournament Positions:

Swimming: Winner
Tennis: Loser
Archery: Loser

Tuesday:

Tap tap tap.

My eyes flick open, but quickly close again as pain surges through my head, and I feel my face scrunch up. After a little while the pain reduces, and I open my eyes once more. I appear to be in my bed, but I don't remember going to bed the night before.

Tap tap tap.

It suddenly dawns on me that the knocking is coming from the other side of my door. If it wasn't hurting my head every time the knuckle touched the door I would just roll over and go back to sleep. But instead, I get up.

I'm about to open the door, when I catch a sight of myself in the mirror. I'm completely naked. Some people may question my morals, but even I wouldn't answer the door stark naked.

I open the door and poke my head around it, surprised to a boy with longish hair standing in front of me.
"Oh thank goodness, you're okay. When you didn't answer I was ready to call reception." Confusion is probably on my face, as the man gives a low chuckle. "You don't remember do you."
"Remember what?"
"Last night."
"Ermmmmmmmmm"
"That's a no." He laughs again, and for some reason I can't help but laugh too.
"I know my head kills, but that's about it."
"I'm not surprised."
"Why?" My voice rises as I ask the question. "Did something happen?"
"You could say that..."
"Well why don't you come in and tell me then."
The boy looks reluctant for a moment, but then nods. "Okay."
His foot makes it into the room but I stop him. "WAIT! You can't come in." He looks alarmed.
"Why not?"
"Ermmmm, I'm a tad naked..."
His eyes fall to the ground and his cheeks blush. "Oh."
Silence falls in the doorway, rather awkwardly. But then he spoke again. "Maybe I could tell you about it all over lunch?"
I don't even know who this boy is, but I felt intrigued by him. "Sure, why not."
"Great, let's say 1 at the pool?"
"Sure, sounds good."

He nods again and begins to walk away, but then quickly turns back.
"Please wear some clothes."
I can't help but smile as I shut the door.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209189/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxODk3NzY2/photo/1000

"Arthur."
"Huh?" I bring my heads out of my hands and stare at the person in front of me.
"My name, it's Arthur."
"Oh right." The information I've just heard is too much and my head feels fuzzy. "I'm Cara."
"Yeah, I know."
"How?"
"I saw your name last night when I took you back you your room."
"Oh yeah. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan that was so embarrassing."
His hand rests on my arm. "Hey it's okay, I don't mind. I just didn't want to see anything happen to you."
"Awww, thanks." Our eyes meet, as do our smiles.

Wednesday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209192/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxOTJkMTcx/photo/1000

"Heeeeeeeey baaaaaaaby"

Looking up from my ice cream, I see a boy has slid over onto the seat opposite me. I drop my spoon and look at him blankly.
"And you are?" My tone is harsh as I'm pissed he interrupted my dessert.
"Riley Thorn"
I give him a fake smile, "Cara."
"No you're not."
"Huh?" Confusion falls upon my face. "I'm pretty sure I know my own name."
"Well that's funny, because I thought your name was Sexy Dancer From The Party"
I can't help but cringe. Everything keeps coming back to the other night, which was honestly one of the lowest points of my life. This is why I don't go out without my girls; they always keep an eye on me.
"Well then I guess you're actually Creepy!"

I stand up ready to leave but his hands reach up and grab mine. "I'm sorry baby, that was uncool. It's just when I saw you the other night, I felt my unloved heart beat in time with your pretty one. And I know you must have a pretty heart, how could you not with a beautiful face like yours."
I'm suddenly aware that I'm sitting down, and Riley's hands are cupping my face. I lean back but remain seated, suddenly finding this creepy dude a little bit attractive.
"How about you and I head down to the beach later today. We could" he pauses, leaning closer towards me, "get to know each other better."
I mirror his movement and lean in closer, whispering in his ear. "Is that so you can see me in a bikini?"
He pulls back, shrugging light heartedly. Rolling my eyes, I shake my head. "No chance." I may be stupid, but even I'm not stupid enough to get involved with pervs - no matter how good looking they may be.

I stand up, and this time he lets me. Looking at his now saddened eyes I can't help but feel a little guilty; this guy clearly wants me. As I walk past I can't help but whisper in his ear; "I'm taking part in the swimming competition though."

Riley reaches across for the rest of my dessert, a smile now spread across his face.

Thursday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209187/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxODcxMTYx/photo/1000

"Hey pyjama girl!"
"Leeeoooo why do you keep calling me that?"
"Who was the one wearing pyjamas on the flight?"
"Me..."
"Exactly."
"As I've told you a million times, I woke up late and didn't have time to change!"
Leo gives a low chuckle, "I know I know, but it won't stop me calling you my pyjama girl"
"Your pyjama girl?" But before he can answer any further a ball comes flying over, hitting Leo on the shoulder. We both simultaneously turn in the direction the ball came from, finding Riley jogging over to us.

"Hey, watch it man!" Leo shouts, chucking the basketball back at Riley.
He catches it effortlessly, a devilish smile on his face. "Ha ha, sorry. Just wondering if you fancy a little game?" He stops beside me and places his arm over my shoulders. Leo stares at his arm for a moment, before locking eyes with the intruder.
"Sure. Cara and I versus you?"
"Nahh I think you'll find Cara's on my team." Riley responds, tightening his grip.
"Sorry to break it to you pal, but Cara and I were already in the middle of something before you interrupted, so she'll be on my team."
"Yeah buuuuuut it was me who suggesting playing."
"Cara is here you know!" I say, almost shouting. I don't like the way their arguing over me.
They both look at me, and Leo speaks. "Sorry Cara, who's team do you want to be on?"
"Who says I want to be on anyone's team?"
Riley laughs. "Oh bless, she doesn't even know how you play. Baby, there are only two teams in basketball."
"I know baby." I say, mimicking his sarcastic tone. I quickly reach out and smack the ball out of his hand, running off once I have it in my grasp. "But I know I can destroy you both."

Leo and Riley look at each other and shrug, before Leo pounces towards me. And whilst he does that, I hear Riley quietly mutter "I wouldn't mind you destroying me."

Friday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209193/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxOTM2NjY2/photo/1000

I can't actually swim.

As I stand with my toes dipping in the water that's the only thought going through my mind. I'd only entered the competition because I don't like barbecues, so thought it'd be worth trying to win the dinner. But now I'm slightly regretting it. All of the other competitors look so serious, and then there's me with my goggles and rubber ring. I know people are laughing, but as I catch a glance at Riley he has a friendly smile on his face - at least that's what I think it is.

Suddenly everyone else is running into the sea and beginning to swim. Realising I'm the only one still standing there I follow, determined not to be last. I don't even know what happens, I'm just kicking my legs and moving my arms about, silently praying that I don't drown. I don't know why, it's not like I'm religious or anything.

I eventually make it to the red floaty thing, and I can't see anyone else. In an attempt to spin around I nearly choke on the splashes my arms have created, but I keep 'swimming'. Every part of my body hurts but with the beach getting closer and closer I kept going. When I drag myself out onto the sand I take a huge gasp of air and roll onto my back. Raising my head a little I look back out into the ocean, and see 4 people still swimming.

I'd actually come 2nd!

Apparently I can't use my ring for this next challenge otherwise I won't sink to the bottom of the tank. Although if I'm honest, I'm not really sure I want to.

When I'm told to I jump in, feeling water splash everywhere. My body sinks to the bottom and my goggles steam up almost instantly, leaving me completely blind. My fingers scramble around, picking up every object they brush against. When my lungs feel like they're about to explode I push myself up and break through the water. Someone collects the gold things off me.

By some miracle I got 8.

Saturday:

I can't play tennis either. I used to play it in primary school but I don't think that really counts. Still, after my awful attempt at swimming yesterday I'm determined not to go to the barbecue. Plus, I'm excited that Arthur and Leo are taking part.

Considering there are only 5 of us in the first place, I'm a little sad to see my first match is against some random guy called Marco. I've not even heard of him, let alone seen him.

This should be interesting.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209190/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxOTA4ZDc2/photo/1000

I'm currently sat in the first aid room, having my nose sorted out. It turns out Marco is actually a pretty hench guy who clearly enjoys working out. All it took was his serving shot to take me out; despite me waving the racket around the ball smacked me on the nose, sending me to the ground. Blood was everywhere, it wasn't a pretty sight.

Now I've got a bandage on my nose I'm vowing never to play tennis again.

My phone buzzes, and when I reach across to look at it I find a text from the resort. 'Congratulations, you have won the swimming competition! You and a lucky partner have won a helicopter ride of the island, a delicious meal for 2 and a night in our secluded villa!' OH MY GOSH I'D ACTUALLY WON!!!!!!! I honestly did not see that coming. Omg I'm proper buzzing.

Once he's done playing tennis I'm going to invite Arthur to come with me. It's the least I can do after what he did for me.

I can't ask Arthur to go with me. He won the tennis competition, meaning he gets his own prize. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy he won. But I'm kinda sad he can't come with me.

Maybe our villas will be secluded together.

Sunday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209191/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxOTE3ODcx/photo/1000

It might not surprise you, but I've never done archery either.

I was only allowed to shoot one arrow because I semi got banned, but it wasn't really my fault. I was too busy thinking about asking Leo to join me at the villa when it was my turn; my brain can't think about too many things at once so it's completely understandably that my arrow went a teeny tiny bit off course and almost hit the judge. Apparently that was a bit dangerous and I wasn't allowed to carry on shooting.

It was all for nothing anyway, I can't ask Leo to join me because he won the stupid archery. So guess who I've asked instead.

Riley.

I didn't particularly want to go with him because quite frankly he's a little bit creepy, but he can be alright sometimes. Besides, it was better than going alone.

The helicopter ride was amazing, I don't think I've ever seen so many beautiful things in my life. To which Riley said none of it's as beautiful as me. He didn't say anything, but I could tell he was actually panicking quite a lot as we flew so I let him hold my hand whilst we were up there.

I made a bold move to invite Arthur to join us in our villa for dinner, but he declined, saying he just wanted some alone time. My heart sank a little; I'd want to get to know him more. Although, maybe it's just as well; I hate to think how Riley would have reacted if he'd accepted.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209194/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxOTQxNzY2/photo/1000

Dinner was okay. I mean, the food was great. But Riley is sooooooooooooooooo boring. All he ever did was talk about how beautiful I am, which boosted my ego at first but even I soon grew tired of it.

Now I'm lying in bed, with Riley next to me. He's already made several hundred remarks about how we're technically sleeping together and how sexy I look in my underwear. If it wasn't so humid on this island I would not be sleeping in my knickers and bra with him in the same bed.

He also laughed at my doll, Lavender. It's not my fault I can't sleep without her.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14209188/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170913MTQyMDkxODg4MTE3/photo/1000

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (15/09/2017 at 15:26)

#15 12/09/2017 at 06:11

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://s20.postimg.org/d47zj8tnh/Cressida.png

Name: Cressida Prince
FC:
Natalie Dormer

Interests: Zack, Marco & Leo

Tournament thingy: Cressida won't take part in any of the competition... she will enjoy watching though

https://s20.postimg.org/logoq4a3h/Cressida_Round2a.pnghttps://s20.postimg.org/cfeig017h/Cressida_Round2.png

Week One

The Tournament

The Bonfire (a bit of Zack)

Rushed but DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (17/09/2017 at 22:33)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#16 12/09/2017 at 16:04

Fashion’Plus
DiamondValentino

OMFG, I love your idea.

Name and age of your character: Diamond V. 21
Round Status: R1 complete, R2 complete
Romantic Interests: Andrea, Riley (Zack too but she'll never say it out loud)
Tournament position: Swimming

continuing your story (just not as good)
Andrea: ''You guys are such idiots, I'm going to ask her to hang out with us''
Zack: ''Good luck with that, he said and laughed''
Andrea: ''F. off''
Zack: ''I HEARD BATS SUCK BLOOD'' he screams as Andrea turns away and heads towards Diamond''

"Hi, Bat Girl."
I raised my head and saw the blonde girl smiling at me
"I met Zack too"
Zack? Oo, the idiot who called me a bat.
"Yeah, I like your outfit. Very goth"
Thanks, your dress is... blue
"Yeah that's not a compliment" she laughed
But I really like your tattoos, I have some too. Underneath all these clothes.
"I know, I saw them on the plane, or admired should I say" wink
O thanks, I was probably drooling all over me, but I was probably quite hot if you "admired me" I said smiling
"Yeah, come with me"
Where?
"I want to introduce you properly to the guys"
Yeah, I think I'll pass
"Oh come one, Zack can be a dumbass, but he has a good hart, and Riley is really sweet"
Who's Riley?
"The big guy next to Zack. He has a killer smile"
Oh, I see. Hmm, ok let's go.

Andrea: guys look who I convinced to join us. Zack, Riley, this is Diamond. Diamond, Zack and Riley.
Me: What's up?
Zack: Bat gir...
Me: Don't call me that.
Zack: She's though
Riley: Hi! nice to meet you, I'm Riley! Diamond right? Interesting name.
Me: Yeah, trust me it sounds better in English than in Romanian!
Zack: Oh my God! The Bat Girl is from Romania. No wander she looks like Dracula's wife haha. Right guys?
Andrea: Shut up Zack!
Riley: Yeah, shut up Zack! So you're from Romania. Interesting.
Andrea: Heck yeah, tell us more abut that
(good conversation about Romania and other things)

Andrea: Well, it's really late and we should go to sleep, we need to prepare for the competition tomorrow. Diamond do you participate in any?
Me: Me? No, I'd rather watch.
Andrea: Oh come one, You have to participate with me in the swimming competition. Well destroy them.
Me: You know what? You're Fing right. I will participate and we well win, tho I should not say this things now 'cause I'm kinda drunk and probably regret it tomorrow"
Andrea: Honey, everything about this holiday is gonna be a huge regret haha. So you guys coming?
Zack: I will stay a bit more.
Andrea: Riley? Diamond?
Riley: Sure, let's go!
Me: I'll finish my drink, you guys go ahed, I'll catch you.

Zack: So you wanted to spend more time with me, huh?
Me: Ew gross.
C'mone, don't leave!
Why not? Are we going to have a deep conversation about something?
Yeah, yeah sounds fun, but maybe later. What about snooker"
Snooker? Really?
Yeah, are you afraid to lose?
Lose? I've been playing since I was 12.
OK, Bat Gir, well see.
Fine. But if I win you'll never cal me Bat Girl again.
OK. And if I win you'll strip for me.
In your dreams.
Oh c'mone. It's only fair. Only if, you already know you're going to lose.
OK, dumbass let's see how good you are.

The game ends in a tie

Damn, girl! You are good. Now let's go, it's time for you to strip for me
What? No way haha. It's a tie.
A man has to try.

Friday:
https://image.ibb.co/b7EO9F/diamondvalentino_22.png

Andrea: Why the f are you wearing a pice o lingerie?
Diamond: Idk, I thought that maybe it will distract some of our competitors and we could win.
A: Sounds reasonable.
D: Plus I don't even own a bathing suit. I never go out in the sun naked. I get sunburns.
A: You're Fing weird.
D: Thanks!
A: OK let's go win this competition.

at the end of the line
D: F. Can you believe none of us won.
A: Shut up an kiss me
D: What?
A: You'll see.
Andreea grabbed Diamond and started kissing her with passion in the middle of the pool. Everybody outside the pool started cheering.
A: See, It's like we won haha
D: You're Fing crazy. You know?
A: I KNOW.

The rest of the tournament they spent their time watching and drinking. Partying and having fun and joking around.

The bonfire:
https://image.ibb.co/ifs1Yk/diamondvalentino_24.png

What a night. Diamond doesn't remember much abut it. But she certainly woke up the next day in the same bed as Riley and Andrea.

Last edited by DiamondValentino (15/09/2017 at 21:49)

And all that jazz...

#17 12/09/2017 at 19:09

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

Name: Johanna Nolan
Round status: R1 complete, R2 complete
Romantic interest:: Thiago Cardozo
Tournament position: player - Archery

Story: This past week went by very quickly. I spent most of my time at the beachside and the spa. I have also been writing about my experience so far. It’s been great. I couldn’t help but bump into Thiago a few times since we were also staying on the same floor. It’s like fate is trying to bring us together. We hadn’t spoken to each other after the party. The day before the sports tournaments started however, I went out on my balcony and there he was, on the balcony next to mine. He was sitting on a chair with a sketch pad and a pencil in his hands. Is he an artist? I couldn’t help but watch the slight movements of his hands. I suddenly wanted to know what it was that he was drawing. What was so beautiful that caught his attention? After a bit he looked up and noticed that I was staring at him. I immediately blushed.  “What are you looking at?” He asked.  “Sorry for staring, I was just curious. What are you drawing?”  “The view. It’s pretty amazing.” He replied. I looked in front of me and was caught short of breath. I was so intrigued by this guy that I didn’t notice what a beautiful view there is from the balcony. “I didn’t know you draw.” I asked him a few more questions about his drawing because that’s what I do best and he didn’t seem to mind at all. He seemed so passionate about it that I didn’t want him to stop talking. Since it was time for lunch, he asked me to join him at the poolside. I accepted and we both went. There he asked me a few questions about myself, like how old I was , where I’m  from and what it is that I do. I also learned that he’s from Mexico and that he wants to be the next Picasso. I realised that as long as the subject is art, he can speak for a long time.

I was only participating in Archery, so the other two tournaments I was going to watch them.  I didn’t take part in the first two days so I took a seat. I bet you can guess who was sitting next to me. This time, not by accident though because for some reason I actually looked for him. We didn’t talk much during the tournaments. Figures, it was not his subject. The third day I got ready to take part in Archery.  I was so nervous. The only reason I decided to enter this tournament was because everyone always say that I have a sense of aim. And I also really wanted to ride the helicopter. The round started. Everyone started to shoot. The bow was actually heavier than I thought so I missed my first shot but got back on track quick. I ended up in the final round. I just needed to make one more shot to win but unfortunately I missed. No helicopter for me.

That evening a bonfire was held for us losers, haha. It was actually pretty fun though. The music was great, not as loud as the music at the party which was great. All the lanterns made it seem beautiful too. Even the food was amazing. I was pretty embarrassed that I lost though so I tried not to bump into Ty this time. I did see him chugging another beer though. It was just great to be at a bonfire. I liked the music so much that I didn’t mind to dance along to it at all. There were a few people dancing so I joined them. It was the best night so far.

Outfits:

Lunch with Ty
Link to external image

Friday
Link to external image

Saturday
Link to external image

Sunday
Link to external image

Bonfire
Link to external image

Last edited by BearHugs6 (14/09/2017 at 13:27)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#18 13/09/2017 at 00:55

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

Name: Arabella Vandala

Round Status: R1 Complete; R2 In Progress

Tournament position:

Participant - Archery / Spectator: Tennis

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38922.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38923.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38926.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38925.jpg

#19 13/09/2017 at 05:30

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Raven Morris

Round Status: Round 1 complete, Round 2 complete

Tournament position: Watcher all 3 rounds

The Day before the tournament

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38929.jpg

There she was again, the beautiful blonde from before, and she was headed my way. Before I could flash her a smile she asked me where I was going and if instead I'd rather spend the day at the beach with her. It was all one sentence, no pauses for answers and I was intrigued by how upfront she was. For her I'd put off the mani-pedi I'd scheduled and spend the morning sitting in the sun.

The beach was emptier than I expected it to be and finding a place in the sand was less of a problem than I anticipated it being. Conversation came easily as I asked about her tattoos and hinted about mine, choosing to indicate only that it was along my panty line and was a symbol with special meaning. She told me about her boyfriend, seeming almost amused that she was here and he was...well she honestly wasn't sure. I noticed the way she absently drew images in the sand only to wipe them away, the smirk before she answered personal questions and the flash of intrigue in her eyes when I told her "maybe" after she asked about drinks some time later that week. I liked her but I wasn't looking to upset whatever delicate balance she may have with her boyfriend...if she was interested she'd have to be proactive about letting me know and a vague invite for drinks...well that's all it was. I did however tell her that I'd cheer her on in the swimming competition though...attending the tournament was mandatory and if I was being honest I was looking forward to seeing her in her swimsuit...because while I wouldn't touch (at least not without a clear go ahead) I could look...

The Tournament

Day 1 look

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38930.jpg

Andrea didn't disappoint...and while she didn't win she also seemed very grateful for the flask that I handed her afterwards. I'd picked it up in the gift shop, had it filled at the bar and hoped she liked tequilla...

Day 2 look

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38931.jpg

Tennis doesn't interest me at all. Seriously I just don't see the point, but if I had to be there I figured I should get some school work done. I brought my journal with me to the match and started focusing on people's mannerisms. If I wasn't mistaken it seemed as if Xander (the cute photographer from the welcome party) was watching me just as avidly as I was watching anyone else, and once we locked eyes my assumption was proven right as he got up from his seat and walked over to where I was, taking care not to hit anyone with his camera bag, and sat in one of the empty seats next to me.

"I was hoping to see you." he said as a way of greeting, "I've got something for you."

I braced myself for something weird...or inappropriate...or both, and was pleasantly surprised when instead he went through his bag and produced a couple of black and white images. It took a moment for me to realize that I was the focus of the shots.

"These are stunning." I said gently flipping through the photos before handing them back.

"Keep them." He said flashing a smile.

"Thank you." I replied, "Where'd you learn to take shots like this?"

He gave me some vague answer that wasn't really an answer and before I could ask anything else he was called away by his friends.

"Thanks again." I said as I gently tucked the pictures into my journal.

I wondered if I should have asked him out, but based on his answer about where he learned to shoot I doubt he would have been interested.

Day 3 look

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38932.jpg

Okay so confession time: the old lady scares me. Arabella I think her name is. Her outfits are fabulous but she doesn't exactly seem...warm. I think archery is as boring as tennis but I don't dare take notes within her sight. She seems like the type who wouldn't take kindly to being written about...

The Bonfire

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38933.jpg

What the hell do you wear to a bonfire that's basically a swanky beach party? That's the only thing running through my mind as I rummage through my luggage trying to find something that isn't too casual. An hour later, a shower and some eyeshadow and I'm pleased with what I've put together: a dressy romper, some cute sandals and loads of cleavage.

When I got to the beach I ignored the buffet and headed to the bar for a cranberry juice, wanting to be 100% clear headed. Scanning the crowd I found myself looking for Xander and his camera, finding them both in a corner as he snapped shots. I waited until he finished with his current set and approached him asking if he wanted to have dinner the following night. He asked if he could get back to me tomorrow...I gave him my room number and satisfied with myself headed up to my suite...

#20 14/09/2017 at 16:18

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Girls since the round is a bit big and I see most of you are still unfinished, I'm going to extend Round 2 for another 24h.

So instead of closing at 1am on the 15th, the round will close at 1am on the 16th.
Hope this gives you time to finish the story so people don't get too far behind. Of course extra points will be given to those who did finish on time so it's not unfair for them /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

In the meanwhile a little snippet

The double doors of a large, squared room opened in complete silence which didn't stop those working inside to straighten their back and become stiff. All that could be heard was the sound of their keyboards and mouses clicking away their work.
A tall, dark haired man in his late forties walked inside, his ice blue eyes scanning the surveillance cameras that decorated the walls and the people working on their laptops. He approached a specific someone and his hand landed softly on a woman's shoulder.
"How are things going?"
The woman didn't take her eyes off the screen of the laptop but she didn't need to anyway. She clicked a few times and a chart appeared on the screen.
"We've separated the strong from the weaker. I believe we can initiate phase two."
"Good." He didn't smile, he didn't show any kind of satisfaction, he wasn't a fool like the others before him, scattered around the world.
"We'll begin with these three people and move upwards from there."
"No." His voice made the woman face him, a confused look on her eyes. She didn't dare to ask a thing. - "No, start with five."
"But sir -" She was shut by the piercing look the man gave her.
"You will start with five or you will be one of the five."
The woman nodded once, turning to the laptop as she highlighted five names and room numbers.
As soon as the man walked out of the room everyone released their breaths but didn't slack off; there was no slacking off on that research room.
The woman printed the names and took them to another desk, facing a younger man who seemed absorbed on his own work.
"Send out the invitations. We will begin with these." She handed the paper as the man furrowed his brows.
"But...five? It will raise suspicion."
"Five." She simply replied even if her own brain was screaming the same thing at her. - "We can deal with suspicion."
The man nodded at her just like she had nodded to her boss but she couldn't shake the feeling inside her. She walked to the mirrored windows of the room and placed a hand on the glass as she looked at all the guests arriving at the beach for the bonfire party.

Last edited by hhgurl1 (15/09/2017 at 18:26)

#21 16/09/2017 at 01:21

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Round 3

Three days went by after the bonfire party and things seem to have returned to the quiet routine, that is except for the fact that five people went missing.
Three of those people were random nameless guests who you may talk about and pick their names and gender if you'd like, but the other two are well known amongst ourselves.
Juliana and Arthur received an invitation to help the resort management team by running some tests the day after the party and they never returned to their rooms.

Snippet

You will be warned about the missing people and the attempt at finding them by either Zack, Leo or Andrea and asked to meet up at 9pm in the first floor, in Charity's room.

There they will come to the conclusion there's something being hidden from them at the restricted area of the building right next to the hotel.
Charity will access the resort's files and find surveillance camera footage, letting them know they're being watched nearly everywhere on the island. She will also find some scientific research reports and maps of the building and island.

Snippet

Everything will run smoothly. Andrea will come up with the plan of acting as if she and the girls are drunk and want to have fun with the big tough guys, which will give Xander and Zack the opportunity to enter the building and break open the lockeroom. They will walk out with an access card and a work schedule.

The next day Charity will be done with cloning the cards and those who want to be a part of the team will infiltrate the building disguised as researchers. They will find a way into the testing room, where all of their files are stored. All their informations are in those files, from jobs they had, homes they've lived in, surgeries and diseases they cured to DNA info. There will also be information about the scientific procedures that are meant to be tested, which will shock most people.
Xander will find Juliana and Arthur, along with the other three guests, locked up in a white room with bunker beds. Unfortunately before they can set them loose they hear the sound of workers walking down the hall and they have to retreat.

But now they know where the others are and Xander will be able to take photos of everything that is on those files.

ROUND 3 REQUIREMENTS

* Name and age of your character
* Round Status
* Romantic Interests
* Please state if you'll be joining the investigation group for the distraction or the infiltration mission;

* Story of finding out about the missing people and being warned to meet up in Charity's room. Story of your character's decision to join the investigation or not. Story of the diversion or infiltrating the building if you choose to be a part of it. If not then story about packing and socializing with the extras;
* Outfits for the meeting in Charity's room and the diversion/infiltration/packing; Optional: Outfits for any other scene you see fit;

OUTFIT REQUIREMENTS

If you choose to partake in the distraction tactic:
Dress like you're going out at night, and flaunt those assets!
Extras participating: Andrea

If you choose to partake in infiltrating the building:
Dress like a research worker, which means you must have a white lab coat
Extras participating: Zack, Xander, Marco, Thiago, Andrea, Leo

If you don't want to take part in any of this just show me a look of your character as she's packing or waiting back in the hotel for the others to be done with the investigation
Extras waiting in Charity's room: Charity, Peter, Riley

Round 3 will end on 19th September at 1a.m

Last edited by hhgurl1 (16/09/2017 at 02:00)

#22 16/09/2017 at 01:23

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

IMPRESSIONS

These are based on your interactions with the extras so the more you write, the more I have to work with!

For those who still haven't finished R2, you can still catch up and impressions will come when you're done.

https://i.imgur.com/Rk3jqsG.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/eA5x8Qk.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/WjycBy4.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/qMVMFyb.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/C9TG0a1.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/iptbqsK.png

Click me!

Last edited by hhgurl1 (19/09/2017 at 21:20)

#23 16/09/2017 at 01:45

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

Name Aaliyah Wyatt
Age 24

Status
R1, R2, R3 complete

Romantic (Interest) Peter, (Andrea, Leo)
Friendly Interest Arthur, Jules, Riley, Xander

Joining Investigation Distraction group

Story

Being pushed into the water|| Leo, Peter

Feeling like I am on the Titanic|| Peter

How do you mean gone|| Andrea, Peter

Her the name is Charity, not Nancy Drew|| Friends and people

I like you like a friend|| Xander, Andrea

Cheer up|| Leo

Mission distraction|| Peter, Andrea, Cara, Diamond, Raven

Outfits
https://s26.postimg.org/jdxo8p56h/Round_3_outfits.png
Water, Titanic, Nancy Drew, Distraction

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif Done

Last edited by NinaJones (19/09/2017 at 19:38)

#24 16/09/2017 at 01:51

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Name:

Cara O'Connor

Round Status:

Round 1: Complete
Round 2: Complete
Round 3: Complete

Romantic Interests:

Arthur, Leo, Riley

Role:

Distraction

Monday:

"So how was your night?"
I stopped in the staircase to find Arthur stood a few steps below me. I moved back down to join him. "Yeaaaaaah it was okay I guess."
"Really? That doesn't sound convincing."
I shrugged, "Could have been better I guess."
"I'm sorry I turned dinner down."
I shrugged again. "Don't worry about it."
"I was thinking, if you're up for it, we could eat together tonight?"
"Erm sure, sounds good."
"Have you ever ridden before?"
"I had a bike when I was little but I've never learned how to ride it without stabilisers - "
Arthur laughed. "I meant a horse, actually."
"Oh." I felt my cheeks go scarlet. Why am I always so stupid? "You could say I have..."
"Great! Let's meet at the stables at 3"
"Sounds good"

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14218527/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170917MTQyMTg1Mjc2ZGQ2/photo/1000

Arthur was impressed with my riding skills, and even said he'd never met someone who as good as me. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'm a professional jockey.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14218530/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170917MTQyMTg1MzBkNzY2/photo/1000

I really enjoyed dinner with Arthur. I avoided the wine, instead taking advantage of the good company. It was interesting to hear about his love of nature, and of course horses. Hopefully, he enjoyed hearing about my life too.

I eventually told him about being a jockey, which he seemed very excited about. I may or may not have invited him to come and watch my next race in the VIP box. I also told him that I'm on a health and beauty course, with the aim to have my own salon. He seemed impressed with that too.

And I even wore a long dress. He told me how uncomfortable my party outfit had made him feel.

Tuesday:

Riley confronted me before, apologising for how he'd been behaving around me. With jerks like that, I normally shrug and walk away. But Riley seemed different. Maybe it was just his good looks, but he genuinely seemed sorry. Maybe I'd misjudged him.

Anyway, I agreed to meet him for drinks and darts.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14218529/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170917MTQyMTg1Mjk3ZDEx/photo/1000

Surprisingly, it was a good evening. I'd never played darts before, but Riley carefully guided my hand; although he still kept his distance a bit. Maybe it was because he didn't want to scare me off, or maybe because he'd seen me in the archery competition. Either way, we had drinks as we played. I only had 2 vodka and cokes, but things still got hazy towards the end of the night. However, I do clearly remember Riley walking me back to my room, and not taking advantage of me at all.

I actually won the darts. But I think that was because Riley let me win.

Wednesday:

I couldn't believe what Leo had told me; I still can't. As soon as he said that Leo had been taken I felt sick. All I could think about was Arthur, completely lost. My heart couldn't take it.

But Leo seemed worse. He seemed completely shaken, which is why I agreed to have dinner with him. I honestly didn't feel like it, but I didn't want to be alone either. Which is why I went.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14218526/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170917MTQyMTg1MjY2MTYx/photo/1000

I guess it was okay, it was a little awkward sometimes but it was okay. He seemed to enjoy the fact I'd not had a good dinner with Riley on Sunday, a small smile spread on his face. It soon faded though, as the harsh reality of the present caught up with us.

After the meal we headed up to Charity's room, and I was unable to help thinking about the first time I'd met her. I thought she was stubborn, rude even, but she seems smart.

Together we came up with a plan. For the first time, the guests will unite and work together.

Thursday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14218528/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170917MTQyMTg1Mjg2NzE3/photo/1000

I may not be the brightest tool in the box, but even I could go along with this plan. Dressing up sexy. I can do that. Get drunk - even better!

I flirted with the men, kissed them, and sure as heck distracted them. I just hope the others carried out their side of the plan.

Only after did I realise that I only had to pretend to be drunk, not actually be drunk...

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (18/09/2017 at 21:56)

#25 16/09/2017 at 10:30

Fashion’Plus
DiamondValentino

Name: Diamond V.
Romantic Interest: Riley, Andrea, Zack
Round status: R1 complete, R2 complete, R3 complete

Diamond: Are you kidding me? Missing?
Andrea: Yes, Diamond! They're Fing missing.
D: Are you sure they're not passed out somewhere. I mean we everyone was wasted the night before.
A: I said they're missing, OK? I Fing know them!
D: So what do we do? Call the police?
A: NO! WE an the guys have a plan.
D: A plane? What the f is this Andrea? We're not detectives. This is not a game.
A: You don't think I know that? But we can't call the police
D: Why not?
A: Because we think "they" have them.
D: "they"?
A: The management, Fing Illuminati. I don't Fing know. WE believe that "they" condone human testing.
D: Oh my Fing God! I knew it wa s too good to be true. This whole free vacation bullshit.
A: I love how you just don't find it weird at all and act like it happened to you before. Haha
D: I've seen way to many horror movies and Shane Dawson conspiracy theories. I'm not going to be that stupid bitch who doesn't believe and gets killed first.
A: OMG, I Fing love Shane and his...
D: Yeah we don't have time for that.
A: Right. So will you help us.
D: Of course. What do we do.
A: Meet me and the rest at 9pm in Charity's room. Oh and wear something slutty. And be dizzy.
D: OK.
A: Pack your stuff. And take care!
D: Yeah, you too.

After Andrea left I started packing my shit. Or I tried, I wast too worried. It was already 6pm when I finished and I decided to get dressed and go for some drinks.

Zack: Hey, Bat G.. I mean Di. Wait for me.
D: Oh, hey Zack!
Zack: Did Andrea told you about... ?
D: Yeah, that's why I'm heading to the bar.
Z: Can I join you?
D: Sure. Why the f not? We're probably gonna end up in some science lab..
Z: Shh, stop it! You can't do that. WE have to remain calm if we want to do this right.
D: CALM? DO THIS right? Do you even hear yourself? We are not under cover detectives. We're just broke us unemployeds who can't afford to pay for their own holidays. That's way they chose us.
Z: Let's drink.

They had a couple of drinks together and Zack explained to D. the whole plan.

In Charity's room:
A: OK,  let's do this.
D: Let's.

https://image.ibb.co/fsb8EQ/diamondvalentino_25.png

A: Oh my God! We did it!
D: I can't believe we did it! I don't recall anything, but we Fing did it!

The plan went smoothly, they managed to seduce the guard by acting drunk-horny-and kind stupid at the same time.

The second mission: Diamond decides not to go. It would be strange if nobody would be at the resort having fun. She hated wearing the not so black clothes anyway. Also, if something goes wrong a new team would have to save them.

Later that day:
Zack, Andre and Riley tell Diamond everything.
D: Oh my God! Why are they doing it? F me!
A: I don't Fing know. I just want to get them out and Fing leave these place.
R: WE need to remain calm. We need to make a real plan and save them. If we fail the first time, I'm afraid there won't be a second time.
Z: Yeah Riley is right. We have to do something. But not today. We need to have a party or something otherwise they might become suspicious. We need to act as normal as possible.
D: Yeah easy to say for the guy who makes jokes about everything.
Z: You really think I'm like that?
D: No, Zack. Wait, that's not (Zack leaves) what I meant...
A: F. Guys we have to stay together, I'll go after him.

D: Why the F did I say that? I'm so Fing stupid!
R: He'll be fine, he's Zack.
D: Yeah, maybe... I'll have to apologise to him later.
R: WOW, did you really say that? haha
D: Yeah, I'm a nice person... sometimes.
R: Yeah, sometimes haha
D: Hei, I can say that, not you. I'm kidding haha

Diamond leans over and kisses Riley.

R: Are you sure we should...?
D: It might be the last. So, are you in?
R: HELL YEAH.

And the rest is not PG.

Last edited by DiamondValentino (18/09/2017 at 20:39)

And all that jazz...

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3