#26 16/09/2017 at 12:01

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

Name: Johanna Nolan
Romantic Interest: Thiago
Round status: R1 complete, R2 complete, R3 complete
Johanna will be joining the infiltration mission

After the bonfire, I went back to enjoying the beach. It is just so beautiful here, however, I am feeling a bit lonely now since it’s been so long since I’ve seen someone from home. Every time I see Ty he looks as if he wants to tell me something but then just walks away which I find weird. Three days after the bonfire I heard a knock on my door. It was Ty. This is the first time he came to find me himself. When I opened the door he took a few seconds to get a word out. “Will you join me for dinner tonight?” He asked me. I guess he likes my company as much I like his. I smiled and accepted so we agreed to meet at a restaurant on the beachside.

Restaurant
Link to external image

When I had almost arrived at the restaurant I was pretty nervous. I felt like I couldn’t breathe properly, my heart was beating too fast, and I suddenly didn’t like my outfit. ‘You’re over thinking this’ I told myself. ‘It’s obviously not a date.’ I took a deep breath and went into the restaurant. Ty was already sitting at a table, fidgeting with his hands. I smiled at him and apologised for being late. I kept telling myself to relax as I sat down. I couldn’t help but notice how handsome he looked tonight. During dinner, we talked about how our vacation is going so far, I asked him a lot about his background just ‘cause he seems a bit mysterious and I’m curious about him. Since he’s not good at asking questions, I talked about myself for a bit because I want him to know me too. I was panicking for nothing. This actually turned out to be fun. Even though he doesn’t talk as much as I would like him too, something about him just keeps dragging me in. “Do you want to go for a walk?” I asked him and he accepted. We walked along the beach. I really wanted to hold his hand but I held back. We stopped walking as the sun was going down. I felt his eyes on me but I didn’t look at him because I was afraid that my heart would jump out of my chest. “This is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.” I told him. “Yeah, it would make for a good painting.” He said and I let out a little laugh at that. I was glad that I came here with him. “There you guys are!” A guy suddenly came running to us. I believe his name is Peter. “What’s wrong?” “Some people went missing and we’re trying to find them. Something’s not right here. We are meeting at Charity’s room later tonight. She’s on floor one. Be sure to be there if you want to find out what’s going on.” He warned us and ran away. We met up as planned, later that night.

Meeting
Link to external image

During the meeting, some guy explained what they thought was going on and what they’re going to do about it. It all came shocking to me. I mean, a free vacation? Of course there was something behind it. And we were all stupid not to notice. All I want to do now is go home but I don’t want to leave before we find the missing people and now that things are getting good between me and Ty, I don’t want to just leave and forget about him. I have to help out. “I will join the infiltration mission.” I spoke up. “Me too” said Ty. We can do this.

Mission
Link to external image

The next day we disguised ourselves as researchers and got ready to enter the building. After looking for an entrance into the building, we managed to enter the testing room. We were careful not to drag attention to ourselves. There we saw files with loads of information.  From our own personal information to scientific tests. These people are crazy. If I manage to make it out of here alive and well, this is going to make for a good story. Xander took pictures of the files. Everything went smoothly since we also found the missing people. We didn’t manage to set them free however since we heard footsteps and had to leave. This was the craziest day of my life so far, and I had tons of crazy ones.

Done  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Last edited by BearHugs6 (17/09/2017 at 14:00)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#27 17/09/2017 at 00:45

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Name: Raven Morris

Round Status: R1 complete, R2 complete, R3 complete

Romantic interests: Andrea and Xander

Group: Distraction

Skinny Dipping with Andrea

As I headed back to my room the night of the bonfire I heard a woman calling my name as I walked alone on the beach. Curious I turned around and saw Andrea walking towards me. I couldn't help but grin at the sight of her and wondered why she had seemingly followed me out.

"Headed to bed so soon?" She asked.

"Not if you have a better idea." I responded.

"I think I might." She grinned as she began to kick off her shoes. "Let's go skinny dipping."

Truthfully, it's not how I pictured seeing her naked for the first time...but it also wouldn't be the first time I'd gone for a swim without a suit. I didn't hesitate to strip off my clothes and following my lead Andrea continued to strip as well. Despite the fact that we were in what as technically a public place neither of us rushed toward the surf.

Once in the water I asked Andrea if she wanted to play a game, the look on her face was skeptical but I assured her it'd be fun and she reluctantly agreed. I thought back to the first day of my most recent sociology seminar (and the reason I was here) and explained the rules of the game two truths and a lie.

THE RULES OF THE GAME

Andrea smirked when I was finished and I asked her if that meant she wanted to go first.

"Sure," she said continuing to smirk, "One: I didn't actually think you'd do this, go skinny dipping I mean. Two: I'm glad we're doing this. And three, I think I want to kiss you right now."

"Too easy," I laughed. "If it helps though I know I want to kiss you right now.

It was no surprise when a few seconds later her lips met mine...

About twenty minutes and many more kisses later we swam back to the beach to find our clothes neatly folded and separated with clean towels next to them.

"I guess this place really is full service." I joked, but I couldn't shake the feeling that rather than being some sort of courtesy that the towels on the beach signaled a violation of privacy. I mean while I had chosen to skinny dip in public I'd also only chosen to share it with one person. I couldn't shake that thought as I wrapped myself in the towel and while Andrea tried to make conversation on the way back to our rooms I was too lost in my own thoughts..

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39024.jpg

Dinner with Xander

Just as I was about to step in the shower the next morning there was a knock on my door. I threw on a robe and went to open it, hoping it wasn't an invitation to another mandatory event. I was pleasantly surprised when instead of one of the members of the resort staff, I saw Xander standing there.

"Did I wake you?" He asked.

"No, I was just about to get in the shower...too bad you've already taken one or I'd invite you to join me."

"That's actually what I'm here about."

"Really?" I asked shocked but not in the least bit off put. "You came so I'd ask you to join me in the shower?"

"Actually, I came to see about your invitation from last night. Dinner." He said, a small smile on his lips.

"It's a little early for dinner." I joked, "At least in this time zone."

"Dinner, tonight." He clarified, the smile still on his lips.

"Okay, meet me here around 8. I promise to be dressed by then and I think you'll like whatever I plan."

It may have been just me, but he seemed to grimace at the word plan.

At exactly 8pm there was another knock at my door, when I opened it, there was Xander, camera slung over his shoulder like an extra arm. He seemed confused as I beckoned him into my room instead of meeting him in the hallway, and that look of confusion only increased when he saw the picnic spread laid out on my bed.

"I know it's not traditional but..." I started.

"It's...it's different." He started. "Do you mind?" He asked as he reached for his camera.

"Not at all." I said, amazed at how much more at ease he was behind the lens as I watched him take a few shots.

As we sat eating I noticed the way he directed the conversation back towards me, asking typical things like where I was from (a postage stamp size town with 4 stoplights and triple the number of bars), if I had any siblings (an older sister I never saw after she dropped out of high school when I was in the 5th grade), and my favorite color (yellow), as well as some more probing questions like why I planned an indoor picnic (it was something my mom used to do, she said it was whimsical and by extension made conversation easier). I asked him again where he learned to shoot, and this time got a more straightforward answer, it was something he was forced into in high school (photography club was the only after school activity that wasn't full his freshman year by the time he got around to signing up for extracurriculars) and by the end of the year he realized he actually liked it. I could tell that even that story was difficult for him to share, but I still wanted to get to know him.

"May I?" I asked reaching for his camera.

"Please be careful." he said as he handed it to me.

Carefully I took the camera and looked it over. It was more high end than the version my ex had, but I knew the basics. I reached over onto the night stand and made a note of his settings, before I changed them to the ones I wanted and I watched him visibly cringe as a I did so.

"Relax." I said with a smile. "This isn't my first time and I promise to put the settings back, I just want to try something. Keep talking, you can ask me anything."

He asked a few more questions and as I answered I could sense him relax. It was then that I began taking photographs, images with longer exposures that would overlap each other making him seem as if he were in motion, along with a few zoomed images: his eyes, his hands, his lips. Once I was finished I carefully reset his camera to its settings and handed it back to him. He went to scroll through the images but I asked him to wait until he got back to his own room.

"Is the date over?" He asked.

"I never said you had to leave now." I smiled, before leaning over to kiss him lightly on the lips.

It was morning before Xander actually left. Nothing happened beyond a little kissing and a lot of innuendo (99.9% of it was stuff that I said), along with me saying more than I planned to about my past. There were several times throughout the evening that I was sure he was going to leave because how much could one person actually want to listen to about someone else. I even managed to get him to tell me a few more things about himself, nothing deeply personal e.g. in the first grade he sat next to a kid who'd save his boogers to eat later (in response to me telling him about a girl I as friends with in kindergarten who ate her chapstick), but I considered it progress.

"Let me know what you think of the pics when you see them." I told him as he was leaving.

Xander was halfway down the hall and I was just about to shut my door before I noticed Andrea walking toward me. She stopped and whispered something to Xander first before calling out my name and getting my attention.

"You have a sec?" She asked.

"Sure come in."

I'd barely closed the door before she started to tell me about the people who'd gone missing and the meeting that evening.

"Do you have to go now?" I asked as she got up to leave. "I mean you basically just told me that we're in some horror movie, maybe."

"I can stay."

Neither of us said it, but neither of us had to, we both planned to stay in my room until the meeting...

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39025.jpg

The Meeting

Truth: My first thought as I sat in the meeting was whether or not something like this needed to go into my sociology paper. On the one hand it could prove to clearly present things like group think or conflict theory. On the other hand though there were people missing and all signs pointed to it being a part of some major conspiracy...I couldn't even enjoy the fact that I ended up between Xander and Andrea, a place I'd thought about plenty in my morning showers...and my evening ones.

Wasn't this the plot to Cabin in the Woods? I wondered, Get a bunch of attractive people together, throw in some sexual tension and then BOOM! Spooky evil?

I listened as everyone talked around me, most of the voices more panicked than their faces let on and it was clear at least a couple had hit the bar my mind drifting back to the first day when I was convinced we were all on a prank show. I found myself longing for that fictional sound stage in Cleveland where the scariest thing may have been a few interns who were too perky. I also thought about the fact that the tournament had been mandatory, like what kind of vacation forces stuff like that, and most recently to the towels waiting for Andrea and I back on the beach...My thoughts were interrupted by Andrea.

"Raven, you up to being a distraction?" She asked. It's a question that normally would have been punctuated by her half smile, but obviously it was different.

I didn't hesitate before I agreed, even offering my room as a place for anyone who needed to get ready and was uncomfortable being alone. I had a feeling none of us were going to be alone if we had a choice...

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39026.jpg

The Distraction

"What are you doing?" One of the other girls asked as I took a bottle from the mini bar in my room where we'd gathered and poured a small amount of whiskey on my finger before smearing it on my lips.

"We have to seem drunk, not actually be drunk." I said before I took a healthy chug of the small bottle and swished the alcohol around in my mouth before spitting it out in the bathroom sink.

I ignored her weird look and grabbed a pair of heels without putting them on.

"We don't have all night." Another girl complained when it became obvious I was still barefoot.

"I'm not holding anything up."

"You don't have shoes on." She seethed.

"Neither do most drunk college girls after a few too many, it's hard enough to walk in these sober."

Satisfied with that answer we finished getting ready and left the room. To anyone watching we'd seem like a group of girls who'd been pre-gaming before a party.

It was far too easy to convince the guards that we wanted to party (and super disgusting that they saw nothing wrong with the fact that we all seemed drunk). Luckily, the only person I ended up kissing that night was Andrea, something which seemed to appease the guard who chose to watch...

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39027.jpg

The plan managed to work but the question is "Now what?"...

Last edited by Dare (17/09/2017 at 09:25)

#28 17/09/2017 at 21:44

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://s20.postimg.org/d47zj8tnh/Cressida.png

Name: Cressida Prince
FC:
Natalie Dormer

Interests: Leo, Marco & Zack

Joining: infiltration mission

https://s20.postimg.org/nx0fbhgyl/Cressida_Round3.png

Morning Talk (Marco)

The Surprise (Marco)

The Meeting & a pleasant Night (Leo)

You are drunk (Zack)

Time for Action (Marco)

Rushed but DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (21/09/2017 at 22:54)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#29 19/09/2017 at 17:52

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

ROUND 4

The scientists know about you. Or, at least, they know someone sneaked into the facility even if they can't pinpoint on which guests were part of the scheme.
But that isn't their worry as they have work on their hands.

Snippet

Two days after the undercover mission a ball is announced as the highlight of the summer. Not only will it have an open bar but you will also get to choose your dress from an endless assortment that the resort provided for you to look fabulous.
The investigation group though, will see it as the perfect opportunity to rescue the five guests and run away from the resort.

Charity finds in the maps that there's an emergency jet on the other side of the island used in case the big ones responsible for the testing need to flee and let's everyone know that's their way of escaping. So pack your things for a couple of days because it will take three days to get to the other side of the island and you'll have to cross a dense forest to get there so have that in mind.

On the day of the ball the little team talks through the plan. And that plan consists on creating a diversion at the party so security will have to run into the room and leave the research building less guarded so they can sneak in and free the other guests.
Marco and Leo will start a mock fight, pretending they're drunk and one “accidentally” smacks the fire alert button, starting the sprinklers as a siren goes off. At that time Thiago and Charity will cut off the lights so the cameras won't be able to catch anything and will add more chaos to the ballroom as people start screaming and panicking.
And that's when they move. Half the team will enter the building to set Arthur, Juliana and the others free while the other half will remain on the entrance, trying their best to keep security away from them either by blocking the hall doors or fighting with anything they can get their hands on.
Those who will go to the testing room are Zack, Leo, Riley and Peter while the others will stay at the entrance. You're free to choose whether to go or help fight off the guards.

As the guys set the five guests free they'll learn that one already died due to the experiments and the four of them don't look all to well. Luckily Arthur and Juliana are two of the four.
They manage to run back to the entrance even if Peter and Riley had to knock out a couple of guards. As everyone meets up there's no time for hugs, they need to run away.
Just as they run to the doors the head of security manages to open the doors and guards flood into the entrance hall with their guns aimed at them. Charity had a backup plan she hoped she didn't need to use but at the sight of guns she presses a button that sets off bars of explosives previously installed and blasts off the entrance as everyone jumps outside the building.

Some people get injured by the blast: (names used with the random picker)
Peter will be injured on his arm as a part of the entrance wall falls on him;
Xander will be injured on the head and face as several shards of glass hit him and cut him;
Diamond will get her leg injured due to falling on a boulder after the blast;
Cara will have her hand cut open due to shards of glass;
Riley will break his foot while trying to land safely after jumping off the blast zone;
Johanna will get cuts and scraps all over her body due to the debris of the blast.

People try to get others up while wanting to run away while they still can but it won't be easy with the injured. After a few moments everyone is up and ready to escape with the help of the uninjured but a sight made them short of breath.
Standing by the blasted entrance of the building is a man with cold blue eyes and a woman by his side. While she has a completely angered face he shows no emotion. No anger, no amusement, no nothing.
“RUN!” Leo screams as he helps Riley run towards the woods. Both breath hard as they hide behind a tree, hearing the others behind him but a shot made all their heads turn back.
“NO!” Andrea screams as she lunges towards the facility but Marco's strong hands hold her back. Tears stream down her face as she sees Juliana's immobilized body on the ground, blood pouring out of her chest. She tries to fight Marco off but he's too strong. She hears someone say they need to go and feels her legs move with the rest of the group but her mind is still with Juliana's corpse.

A strategic place was previously chosen on the woods to keep their backpacks and as soon as they get to the place they change clothes and prepare for the three day walk. They will also try to help the injured and mourn Juliana's death.

ROUND 4 REQUIREMENTS

* Name of your character
* Round Status
* Romantic Interests
* Please state if you'll be joining the rescue group or stay defending the entrance
* Story about the ball party, diversion and rescue scene and arrival at the spot in the woods; Optional: Story about the days after the undercover scene or the stuff found on the files; Story of your character helping the injured at the blast or in the woods; anything else you'd like to add
* Outfits for the ballroom party and the woods; Optional: Outfits for any other scene you see fit;

Round 4 will close on the 22nd of September at around 11pm

Last edited by hhgurl1 (19/09/2017 at 19:05)

#30 19/09/2017 at 19:06

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

IMPRESSIONS

These are based on your interactions with the extras so the more you write, the more I have to work with!

For those who still haven't finished R3, you can still catch up and impressions will come when you're done.

https://i.imgur.com/Rk3jqsG.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/eA5x8Qk.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/qMVMFyb.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/C9TG0a1.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/WjycBy4.png

Click me!

https://i.imgur.com/iptbqsK.png

Click me!

Last edited by hhgurl1 (22/09/2017 at 22:37)

#31 19/09/2017 at 19:33

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

https://s26.postimg.org/nx7i5utkp/Aaliyah_banner.png

Name Aaliyah Wyatt
Age 24

Status
R1, R2, R3, R4 complete

Romantic (Interest) Peter, (Andrea, Leo)
Friendly Interest Arthur, Riley, Xander

Jules /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

You were the craziness of me,
I didn't think I would miss you but I do,
But I know where you are you shine the brightest.
I hope to see you among the stars someday,

RIP

Staying and defending the entrance.

Story

Calm before the storm

Heading towards the storm

The storm is far from over

Outfits
https://s26.postimg.org/6q0ymvo1l/Round_4_outfits.png
Teasing, Surreal, Dance aka Ball, Mission, The Woods

Done/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by NinaJones (23/09/2017 at 22:48)

#32 20/09/2017 at 03:05

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Round Status: R1-R4 complete

Romantic Interest: Xander...

I'll be helping to defend the entrance

Later that night

Interlude

The Ball

The Woods

Last edited by Dare (21/09/2017 at 03:55)

#33 20/09/2017 at 11:06

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Name:

Cara O'Connor

Round Status:

Round 1: Complete
Round 2: Complete
Round 3: Complete
Round 4: Complete

Role:

Joining the rescue group

Friday:

I sat cross legged on my bed, lost in my thoughts. Last night we'd all heard how the group were being held hostage, and since then I couldn't get Arthur out of my mind. The idea of him being locked in a room, suffering, made me feel sick. Don't get me wrong, I felt for everyone that was trapped there. But I felt like I had a special connection with Arthur, and even though I barely knew him I missed him. I was also angry - not just at the people at the resort but the investigation team. Why hadn't they got them out? Not being able to take it any more, I pulled a hoodie over my head and left my room.

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14229137/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170920MTQyMjkxMzc3NzFk/photo/1000

It was one of the darkest nights I had ever seen, and I was the only one about. I didn't let the eeriness put me off though, as I marched over to the building Arthur was being kept in. Out of no where a voice called my name.

Turning around, I watched as Riley walked closer towards me. I hid the stick I was carrying behind my back. "What are you doing?"
I've never been a good liar, and I could feel a guilty look plastered on my face. "I'm just... going for a walk. Clearing my head, you know..."
"Around here?" he asked, lowering his voice a little. "Cara it's dangerous to be here, especially alone."
"Well you're here, also alone before you interrupted me."
"Yeah, because I've been following you ever since you passed through reception."
"I can take care of myself, thank you very much. I don't need to following me."

I spun around and began walking again, but seconds later his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me around once more. "What are you really doing?" he asked, his eyes locked on the stick that was now swinging by my side.
I saw no point in lying anymore, and instead chose to come clean. Who knew, perhaps Riley would have helped me. "They're in there, Riley. Our friends. No body else is doing anything, I have to do something."
"And what were you going to do, whack them to death with that branch?" his voice was stern for a moment, but concern soon filled his eyes. "You can't go in alone, I'd never forgive myself if they took you too."
"Well then come in with me."
"I can't, you know that. Let me take you back to your room."
"But we need to help them."
"I know, I know. And we will. The others are working on a plan, we'll soon get them back."
"What if soon is too late?" I whispered, tears in my eyes.
Riley remained silent for a moment, before resting his hand on the stick. He tugged it, taking it from my hand, and put it on the floor.

"Come on" he said, and took my hand. "It'll be okay."

"Thanks. And sorry for... you know..." I said, resting on my door. "I just don't want anything to happen to them.
"It's okay, I get it. But I meant what I said, we'll think of something. You've seen that Charity, she's super smart. She'll help us come up with a plan."
"I know."

Silence fell in the corridor, but after a few seconds I broke it.
"I know this isn't really the time, but would you meet me on the beach tomorrow please?"
His glance fell to the floor, and he shifted his feet uncomfortably. "Erm."
"It's okay, I know you're sleeping with Diamond." He looked even more uncomfortable. "And I don't want to come between whatever's going on. I just want to say thanks, for tonight."
A smiled spread on his face and he looked slightly relieved. "In that case, sure."
"I'll meet you in front of the beach huts at 1 then."

He planted a kiss on my cheek, before wishing me goodnight.

I'd meant what I said. I was happy he had Diamond, and even happier that this slightly creepy dude had become a friend.

Saturday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14228890/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170920MTQyMjg4OTA2NjY3/photo/1000

I watched Riley has he walked along the sand, getting closer as the seconds passed. He was wearing a shirt and shorts that fell at the knee. He looked nice.

His eyes seemed to rest on the red and white checked blanket I was sat on, and the basket that was also lay on top.
"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." I said, handing Riley a bottle of lemonade as he sat down.
"I wouldn't have expected you to know a quote like that." he said, chuckling a little.
"My Ma used to say it all the time. I guess it just kinda stuck."
I began to open the picnic basket when Riley tugged it out of my hands. "Here, let me."

I bit into the sandwich, but spat it out almost instantly. Glancing over at Riley, I saw that he too was struggling to eat the lunch. After one mouthful he put the sandwich down beside him. "It's a bit too spicy for me that."
"I thought I'd put tomato ketchup in, but I'm guessing I picked up the chilli sauce instead." I felt my cheeks turn the same colour as the sauce.
"Not to worry, I'm sure there's other stuff we can eat!" he suggested, swigging some lemonade.
I reached for the basket. "Oh yeah, there's this cake I made - f*** sake!" Riley stared at me in amazement, probably surprised by the way I'd shouted my curse. No longer caring what he thought I threw the basket across the beach. I turned my back on Riley but sensed him go over to the basket. Inside he'd have seen a cake, crushed and broken. I'd spent so long that morning icing a thank you message on the cake. And it was all for nothing.

Suddenly a pair of hands were placed on my shoulder, making me jump. I ferociously attacked a tear that had rolled onto my cheek.
"Hey, it's okay. It's not worth getting upset about. I don't mind broken cake."
"It's not that. Not really."
"I'd guessed. Is it..." he paused, and I read on his face how tactful he was trying to be. "Is it Arthur?"
I couldn't help but nod, although I didn't understand how a guy I barely knew could have such an impact on me. Riley seemed to understand though, because he twisted me round and pulled me closer to him. Not in a romantic way, but as a friend offering support.

We remained like that for a while before he pushed me away and brushed back a lose strand of hair that had stuck to my rather wet face. "Come on, let's go and get something proper to eat. My treat."

Sunday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14228891/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170920MTQyMjg4OTE2Nzg2/photo/1000

"Should you really be drinking that?"
I ignored Leo's question, and took another sip of my drink.
"You don't want to get drunk tonight, do you?"
Sighing, I turned and faced Leo. "I'm not getting drunk. I'm just having the one drink to steady my nerves." I realised I'd become more aggressive as I'd spoken, but I hadn't been able to help it. "Sorry."
He nodded. I'd expected him to move away but he remained by my side. I slipped my hand into his and squeezed it, and a small, sad smile spread on Leo's face.

"How are you feeling, anyway?" I asked, a few moments later.
"Nervous." I couldn't help thinking that he needed the drink more than I did. "Can we dance?" he asked.
I didn't feel like dancing but I guess I was grateful for a distraction. I took his other hand and we moved towards the centre of the room. A slowish song came on, and as Leo led me round the room I couldn't help wishing that it was Arthur I was with. What makes it worse is the fact I didn't even feel guilty.

I was dragged away from my thoughts as someone slammed into me, hard. Leo and I broke apart and found Marco staring at us. As I was about to take Leo's hand once more he stood in front of me, looking very tense. He began shouting at Marco, swaying this way and that. Then I realised what was going on; this was the fake fight. No sooner had I figured that out the lights went off, and I was left standing in pitch black. The alarm that was going off was deafening. With my hands over my ears I staggered around in the darkness, and tripped over what I can only presume was a table. But before I hit the ground someone caught me and pulled me to my feet.

When I'd eventually made my way to the corridor the light told me I was with Leo.

"I'm coming with you." I said to Leo and Riley, my voice full of determination. The two men look at each other, uncertainty plastered on their face.
"Maybe you'd be best in the entrance with the others Car" one of them said.
"It'll probably be more dangerous with us." the other commented.
"I don't care. I'm coming."
"I think we'd both prefer it if you stayed with the others."
But the Zack - someone I'd not really bumped into much - spoke. "Come, Cara. We'll need all the help we can get."
Under any other circumstances I would have given a smug smile. But given the current situation, I hitched the skirt of my dress up and followed Peter down an endless number of corridors.

Eventually we found ourselves standing in a large white room. My eyes scanned it quickly.
"Cara?" A weak voice called out. Figuring out where the voice had come from, I rushed over to the man who was crouched on the ground.
"Arthur."
As I ran towards him he stood up. Forgetting how weak he'd be I launched myself at him, throwing my arms around his neck. I nearly knocked him over but he placed his arms around my waist, which seemed to steady him. I tilted my head towards his ear. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"
"I'm okay. Mostly."
"I was so worried about you." I whispered, adjusting my head so it slotted into his neck.
"Sorry to break up the romance," a deep voice calls out, "but we really need to get a move on. The others won't be able to hold those guards up forever."
I was annoyed, but I know we needed to make a move. I put Arthur's arm around my neck and allowed him to lean on me. He stumbled as we walked, but he never fell.

"You look beautiful by the way."
I couldn't help but smile.

We ran back along the maze of corridors, me still half carrying Arthur. Out of no where a guard appeared in front of us, and I froze in my tracks. He tried to take a swing at me but thankfully I ducked out of the way in time. The next thing I know the guard was on the floor, and Riley was stood with his fist slightly raised.
"Thanks man." Arthur murmured. Riley looked at me and nodded, before continuing running.

Eventually we made it to the others. I thought there'd be some kind of mass reunion but if everyone was just sprinting as fast as they could. As I moved forward I felt like my lungs were about to explode, and my arm grew heavy as Arthur lent on it. But then the person in front of me stopped so suddenly I nearly ran into them. As I was near the back of the group, I had to stand on my tiptoes to see what was going on - if we were running out of time why would they stop so suddenly? And that's when I saw it; multiple guards running towards us with guns. I may have been far away, but I could see evil in their eyes.

"They've got guns." I say, panic in my voice. "Arthur they've got guns!"
"It'll be okay, I won't let anything happen to - " but before he could finish his sentence an almighty blast boomed down the corridor, powerful enough to knock me to the ground. Pain surged through my left hand and tears rolled down my cheek. I studied my hand and found it to be covered in blood; confusion took over. As I looked at my hand I was aware of somebody pulling me to my feet. We jumped and landed outside.

I was aware that blood was still dripping from my hand, but I couldn't help watching the chaos that was happening all around me. Head's were bleeding, legs were sticking out at funny angles. It was just awful.
"Cara, your hand."
"Huh?" was all I managed to say as Arthur picked up my wrist and examined my hand.
"There's so much glass in it!" I looked at what he was talking about, and almost threw up. A large shard stuck out of my hand, as well as smaller pieces sprinkled across my skin.
"How are you doing? Are you feeling okay?"
"I'm fine... it just hurts." I murmured as another tear trickled down my face.

We were completely unaware of the figures standing behind us until Leo screamed at us to run. Arthur grabbed my right hand and pulled me along, shoving me behind a large rock.

I heard the gunshot.

Both Arthur and I peered over the rock and found a girl with black hair lying on the ground, blood pouring out of her chest. We watched in horror as Andrea charged at the man with the gun, before Marco grabbed ahold of her. Knowing that was our cue to leave, Arthur helped me to my feet and we began to ran again.

The plan was to make it to a clearing where we'd already hidden our bags. We made it there eventually, with both Arthur and I supporting each other. By the time we made it, I felt like I'd lost a lot of blood and my hand was killing me. I sat down on a stump, barely able to breathe.

"Here, let me look." Arthur said, gently taking my left hand. I couldn't watch as he examined it again; the visions of my last glance were still haunting me.
"This might hurt a little."
"WAIT what are you doing?"
"I need to pull the glass out."
"You can't. It'll hurt."
"I know it will, but I can't leave it in. It'll become infected." My fearful eyes locked with his reassuring look. I lowered my gaze; "I'm sorry."
"What for?" Arthur questioned, looking rather confused.
"All that you went through and I'm sat here crying over a cut hand."
"It's okay to be scared Cara." he whispered, leaning in closer. And then our lips met.

It was the most amazing thing in the world. My stomach was flipping whilst my heart fluttered. Never had I thought that a guy so much older than me could make me feel so happy, especially at a time like this.

But the feeling ended as pain rippled through my hand. My eyes flickered over to my hand which now had more blood dripping from it. Arthur pulled away, holding the piece of glass in his hand. I couldn't help but wince as he threw it away. "Sorry."

A few moments later all of the glass had been removed, thanks to Raven's hand wipes. Arthur had ripped the lower section of his top and had wrapped it around my hand as a makeshift bandage. I suddenly became aware of how much blood was smeared over my dress, and how sweaty I felt.
"I'm just gonna go change. Will you be okay?"
"I will, it's you I'm worried about."
"I'll be okay."
I picked up my rucksack and headed into a more private area, where trees acted as a cover.

As I changed all I could think about was kissing Arthur; had it meant something to him or had it merely been a distraction?

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14228889/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170920MTQyMjg4ODk3MTE2/photo/1000

10 minutes later I was sat against Arthur with my head resting on his chest. He was stroking my hair in an attempt to calm me. But all I could focus on was trying to block out the sounds coming from around me. Some were crying out in pain, some were thinking back on the evening's events, and other's were mourning. All I wanted to do was forget everything that had happened.

Well, maybe not everything.

My eyes creeped open and I found myself watching Leo, rocking back and forth. Although he was making no sound he was crying, something I'd never even imagined he knew how to do.
"Go to him." Arthur said out of the blue.
"I want to stay with you."
"And I want you to stay with me. But right now he needs you more than I do."
"But what about everything that happened to you?"
"But look at him, he's distraught."
I found it difficult to carry on arguing, so I simply gave Arthur one last hug before heading over to Leo.

I sat down beside him, unable to say anything. Instead I took his hand, and offered him a sad smile.

[[I'm sorry, I was a little drunk writing the ending so it might not make complete sense. Guess a little bit of Cara lives within me]]

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (22/09/2017 at 01:08)

#34 20/09/2017 at 11:39

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

Johanna Nolan
Romantic Interest: Thiago
RS 123, complete. R4 complete

Johanna will be joining the rescue team.

In Room
Link to external image

A sudden ball seemed suspicious. After discussions about the previous mission in Charity’s room, we decided to use this ‘Ball’ as an opportunity to rescue the others and leave this place. Even though I have always dreamed of going to a ball, after everything that’s happened, I would rather pass. I started packing since we were going to flee during the ball. It’s going to be a long way so I decided not to take all my things because I just brought too much. I would rather stay alive than worry about my things. As soon as I started packing I heard a knock on the door. It was Ty. He asked me how I was doing and started to pack with me. I felt relieved that he was there. Somehow I feel safer when he’s around. He told me that he already packed his things.

“I just want to go home. This place is crazy. I never imagined I would be living a horror movie.” He said.

“I know, But I feel safe as long as you’re by my side.” I told him.  He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. He pulled me into a hug and whispered “I’ll always be by your side”. Then he looked as if he remembered something and left the room and came rushing back in after a few seconds with a paper in his hands. “This is for you.” He said. I looked at it and my jaw dropped. It was me on the paper. He drew me!
“You’re so talented! What made you want to draw me?”
“I like to draw beautiful things.”
I blushed at that.
“Um, we have some time at the ball before we need to help Charity. Will you dance with me?” Ty asked. I smiled and told him that I would love to.

~~~

The Ball
Link to external image

Before we went to the ball, we met up with the others again and made sure that everyone knew what they had to do. I will be joining the rescue group. After the talk we went to the ball. I stayed with Ty just like we planned. He took me to dance. “You look handsome in that suit.” I told him while blushing. He blushed too. I could see that he doesn’t get told that very often. I felt safe in his arms as we swayed to the music; I didn’t want the time to end. It was only when I saw Charity giving a sign with her head that I had started to feel anxious. I looked at Ty and I think he could see what I was feeling. He put his hands on my cheek and kissed me. “Everything will be alright. Just be careful.” He said and left to do his part of the plan.

~~~

Everything was going as planned, from the fire sprinklers to the blackout. The room was in chaos. Everyone was screaming. For a second my legs wouldn’t move until one of my teammates grabbed my hand and we were off to save the others. We entered the building and saw the ones that were captured. We managed to set four free and were shocked to learn that one of them died. As we were heading for the doors, guards entered the room. I stopped in my tracks until I heard an explosive. I felt myself fly off the ground and hit the floor. Although I was injured, I managed to make it back on my feet. We were outside now. My whole body was aching. I could see cuts and scraps all over my body where it was exposed. Ty rushed by my side and assured me that we were both okay.
“RUN!” we heard Leo scream so we both ran and hid. A guy killed Juliana. Although I never talked to her, it’s hard to watch someone die. We had to go.

~~~

The Woods
Link to external image

We went to a place where we had already planned to go and got changed. I couldn’t touch my body without feeling a sting. I saw some others were injured too, some worse than me. It was too much to watch. Most people were mourning Juliana. I suddenly felt bad that I never spoke to her. I couldn’t mourn her like they were. Ty grabbed my hand. Although it hurt, it was a pain I could bare as long as he was there.

Last edited by BearHugs6 (21/09/2017 at 16:55)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#35 21/09/2017 at 10:20

Fashion’Plus
DiamondValentino
"I would rather be happy than dignified."
Place: Romania

* Name of your character: Diamond V.
* Round Status R 1, 2,  3 and 4 complete.
* Romantic Interests: Riley Andrea and Zack

Z: A ball? All of a sudden?
A: Wasn't that what you wanted?
Z: Yeah but it's kinda dubious don't you think?
D: Zack is right. It just too soon.
R: Yeah I mean if Zack was smart enough to think about a party as a distraction why would't they think it's a good idea.
A: OMG, they know we know.
Z: Yes, but they don't know, we know they know we know.
D: OMG, you seen Friends?
A: Guys, guys we don't have time for that. We need a plan. But first, let's go choose our outfits.
D: You wanna win the ball queen.
A: Been there done that.

Choosing the dresses:

D: This are Fing ugly...
A: Who cares?
D: What? You said to we should do that..
A: Yeah, 'cause I wanted to get reed of the guys.
D: Why?
A: Because you an Riley?
D: What about me and Riley?
A: After I left to find Zack, I came back to your room and I've hear some really interesting noises.
D: What, no.. It was...
A: Don't lie to me Di.
D: OK, OK, we Fed.
A: And..
D: It was ok.
A: OK? Just OK? Cause you sounded more that ok haha "Ohh Riley, YESS"
D: Shat up! Haha. It was great, what do you want me to say?
A: Idk, are you 2 a thing now?
D: Andrea, no! We just, I just thought... we might die on this island. We might end up in cages and turned into lab rats. 
A: We'll be fine, Di.
D: I hope so, I have a painting I need to finish back home.
A: Lisen to me! We will go home. You'll Fing finish that painting. And we will sue this motherFers and become billionaires.
D: Be better. Now help me find a black dress.

A: What about this one?
D: Are you kidding me?
A: NOO, you'll look like a princess, a dark princess. Riley will love it.
D: We just had sex. We're not 16 and going to prom. I don't even know if he likes me.
A: Did you ask him? It doesn't matter. You'll wear it and you'll love it.
D: Finee! I will wear it.
A: AND?
D: And I'll Fing love it! haha
A: Good haha

In Diamond's room, before the ball.
https://image.ibb.co/cKek15/diamondvalentino_26.png

A: You look amazing!
D: I do, right? haha
A: Listen to me. We have a plan.
D: What? Why do I find out about this now?
A: We need you whit the rest of the people. You need to guid them after (Andrea tells Diamond the plan). Plus you can barely move in this dress.
D: The dress you chose for me. OMG You already had this planed. WTF Andrea?
A: I didn't waned to tell you this,  he asked me not to.
D: WHO? Riley?
A: Look Diamond he really likes, he wants you to be safe.
D: I'll Fing decide for myself! Where is he now?
A: Di, please!
D: Andrea, where is he?
A: At the ball.

At the ball:
R: Hei Diam..
D: Who the f do you think you are?
R: What's going on, what happened?
D: Andrea told me about you Fing plan.
R: Diamond, it's not like that.
D: Just because we had sex it doesn't mean we are a couple! I don't need you or anyone else to protect me! I've been doing it myself since I was 14 and I survived.
R: I'm sorry.
D: Ha, are you?

At the bar:
D: I'm not in the mood Zack.
Z: For what?
D: Your stupid jokes. You've probably hear me and Riley and came to tease me.
Z: Everyone heard.
D: Was it really bad?
Z: It was pretty bad!
D: Thanks, you are pretty helpful.
Z: Do you want me to be helpful or do you want me to tell you the truth?
D: Th truth.
Z: Good! Cause that's why I like you. And also you have nice boobs.
D: Thank!
Z: And your ass, don't even get me started on your ass.
D: Shut up! haha. You're not that bad either. And I'm sorry, for what I said. I know you're not a bad person. And being funny is your way of cooping with your insecurities.
Z: Hei, hei, hei. What insecurities? Do you even look at me? I'm hot!
D: Of course.
Z: And you don't thin I know that you're bitchy for the same reason?
D: Touchee.
Z: You know Riley jdid't do it because he thought you were week.
D: Than why?
Z: Because he knows you can help the others in case something happens to us. You're smart Di, and you can fake being calm so good. These people need someone who can make them think everything is going to be ok. And you can do this.

It's been too long, they've been in there for too long, Diamond's think right before she hears someone screaming RUN. And she finally sees them. She tries to take off her dress so she can move properly but BOOM, she runs but it's too late. Diamond falls dawn over a a boulder and feels a lightning pain in her leg. She hears Andrea screaming and crying she hears other people screaming too but she doesn't care about them.

Zack: Are you ok? Can you move?
Diamond: Yes, I don't know. It Fing hurts.
Z: Let me check. Hmm. It doesn't seem to be broken.
D: Thanks God!
Z: Don't get me wrong, it looks terrible and it's a lot of blood, but...
D: Jeez, Zack. I get it. Thanks.
Z: Let me help you.
D: Where are the other? I've heard Andrea screaming.
Z: She's fine, one of her friend died.
D: Good.
Z: What?
D: That she's fine. That's good. Not that someone died.
Z: We need to move faster and get to the rest. We need to change and you need someone to take care of your leg.
D: Riley? Is he ok?
Z: Yes. he's fine.

Arriveing a the meeting point.
Andrea: OMG, is she ok?
Z: Ye..
D: I'm right here, I can hear you. I'm ok.
A: Ah poor thing. What happened.
Z: I'm going to go find first aid kit.
D: Something exploded and when running I stubbled upon a boulder. Zack says it's not broken.
A: Good. Di, I have to tell you something.
D: What?
A: Riley is injured too. He's ok, it's his leg that's not ok. someone is taking care of him now.
Z: Found it. What? What did I miss?
D: Nothing, more people were injured actually.
Z: Oh, here let me take care of that leg, Andrea, help me.
A: OK, ahm.. Di, this is going to hurt a little.
D: Grea.. FFFF. I wasn't even ready.
Z: Sorry.
D: Andrea, I'm sorry for your friend. I hear you scream back there I was really worried.
A: But, we're fine now. And we'll have to prepare for the trip.

After Zack and Andrea took care of her foot and helped her change. Diamond felt a little better. But still something was off. Where was Riley?

https://image.ibb.co/gftXG5/diamondvalentino_28.png

And the she saw him walking with a stick in his hand to help himself. She never felt happier.

Last edited by DiamondValentino (23/09/2017 at 16:21)

And all that jazz...

#36 21/09/2017 at 21:12

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

FC:
Natalie Dormer

Interests: Marco (Leo)

Defending the Entrance

https://s20.postimg.org/clz598owt/Cressida_Round4.png

The News (Leo)

Getting herself a Ball date (Marco)

The Ball (Marco & Leo)

In the woods (Marco)

DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (24/09/2017 at 19:29)

#37 22/09/2017 at 23:25

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

ROUND 5

And this is it ladies and gentleman, the final adventure of your lives.
You have escaped the building alive (well some of you at least, RIP Jules) and now all that is standing in the way of you and your home is a three day walk through the forest.
Keep in mind that this is a jungle-like forest so be careful where you step because there are huge tree roots and poisonous plants and berries everywhere.
The group advances through the forest as soon as the sun rises and by the time it sets down you set camp. There will be drones flying around trying to spot you so you'll have to be careful of them but no physical presence will be seen.

Meanwhile...

After three long days you finally see the top of the mount where the aerial base stands.  Everyone will cheer, happy to be saved and on their way home. After a little convincing Zack will fly the jet out of the Island and will land in Arizona. Amongst Juliana's files is her home address so before everyone goes home they'll make a small trip to the woman's home to bring the news to her family.
Despite being heartbroken the family will offer a roof to the group for the night.
The next morning Xander and Charity bring in news. They contacted with FOX news and they scheduled an interview to expose the vacation scam and show the photographic evidence. Everyone will decide to go to NY together.

The tv station will arrange for them to stay in a hotel while they wait for the interview and Leo will think about having a celebration dinner in honor of Juliana and also to thanking any god out there for them being alive.

The next day you'll get a call to rush to Xander's room. He'll be pretty messed up, completely in shock that the photos he took disappeared and the data was erased from his camera and laptop. Still everyone will continue with the plan and go to the interview where they'll talk about their experience and the things they went through.

ROUND 5 REQUIREMENTS

* Name of your character
* Round Status
* Final romantic Interest
* Story about at least one of the three days in the woods; Story about staying in Arizona for a couple of days and going to New York; Story about the scene in Xander's room, the dinner and the interview. Optional: Any scene you'd like in the woods, in Jules' home or in the hotel in NY
* Outfits for the dinner in NY and the interview. Please dress nice for both.

Dinner dates will be posted on the impressions!

Round 5 will close on the 25th September roughly at 11.30 pm

Last edited by hhgurl1 (22/09/2017 at 23:49)

#38 22/09/2017 at 23:47

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Round info

FINAL IMPRESSIONS

Last edited by hhgurl1 (24/09/2017 at 22:51)

#39 23/09/2017 at 00:51

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

https://s26.postimg.org/nx7i5utkp/Aaliyah_banner.png

Name Aaliyah Wyatt
Age 24

Status
All Rounds are complete

My hubby
Peter
Friends for Live
Andrea, Arthur, Leo, Riley, Xander

Story& Outfits

The storm is over now

Storm Aftermath

Weeks that follow

8 months later

DONE /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by NinaJones (25/09/2017 at 21:40)

#40 23/09/2017 at 11:08

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

Johanna Nolan
Romantic interest: Ty
RS 1,2,3,4 complete 5, done as well

The cuts on my body made the three days journey even worse. I could barely get a wink of sleep because they hurt no matter in what position I was. The first day in the forest, Ty showed me some poisonous plants. Because of those, we couldn’t eat much either because the forest was basically filled with them. Also, I was a bit apprehensive with all the food. Who knows what else they had planned for us. Ty also invited me to share his tent for the three days which also resulted in another reason why I couldn’t sleep. I was too nervous. I mean, what if I snored? I could see that he was also nervous. He tried his best to leave some space between us but it turned out to be impossible since the tent was small. The first night, he could see that I couldn’t sleep so we stayed up talking until sleep took over him. He is cute when he sleeps.

The second day we continued on our way. We tried to be careful to not touch any plants. Large leaves were blocking our way so we had to cut some of them. It was raining most of the time since we were in a rainforest, which made the trip even more difficult. I almost slipped a few times due to the water but Ty was always there to catch me. During that day everyone was talking about what was going to happen once we arrived at our destination. Eventually we decided to visit Juliana’s home to let her family know that she won’t be coming back.

When we arrived on our third day, I wanted to cry with joy. Everyone hugged each other, happy to have made it out of there alive. Zack flew the jet to Arizona. On the plane, we talked about what we should do. We had to let someone know about the secret behind the ‘free vacation’. Once we arrived, we went to Juliana’s home and told her family what happened. They cried so much that day. Some cried with them too; those who knew Juliana. They also let us stay the night. Ty and I slept next to each other again. We held each other’s hand for the whole night.

When morning came, Xander and Charity told us that we have an interview with FOX about the vacation thing. We also have evidence to show. Or at least we had.  We were also told that we were gonna stay at a hotel for a few days in NY.
“Let’s share a room.” Ty told me when we arrived in NY. So we did that. After everything that’s happened it’s like he doesn’t want to let me out of his sight. The next day we were called to Xander’s room. “It’s gone! It’s all gone!” He shouted while grabbing his hair. “The photos, the data, all evidence is gone!” That was shocking to hear. How did they remove it? Did they know where we were? “IT doesn’t matter now. We have to do this interview. It’s our only chance to expose them.” Charity said. So that’s what we did. We went for the interview.

“This story sounds crazy.” The interviewer said after we told him everything. “What evidence do you have to back this up?” He asked. “Well, that’s the thing. I took some photos but when I arrived here, everything disappeared. They erased all the data from my electronics.” Xander said. “I know it sounds crazy, like Science Fiction even, but trust me when I tell you it’s real. I am a journalist and I’ve written down everything that happened those few days. And most of it was written while we were still at the resort. There are even all the things that happened before we knew about this. I have always written the truth based on real facts so there’s no way we could be lying.” I said.

(interview outfit)
Link to external image

The night after the interview, we all went for dinner. We had no idea if he believed us or not but we just wanted to have a night in memory of Juliana and to celebrate the fact that we were alive. We made sure to make that night memorable since the next day everyone would be heading his own way. We all exchanged phone numbers that night so we could stay in contact with each other. If something good came out of this trip it was the friends that we made. Also I had the opportunity to fall in love. “Tomorrow... I don’t want to part from you, Ty.” I told him while looking down at my feet. As much as I was happy to be going home, somehow, home didn’t feel like home without him. “Jo,” He put his hands on my shoulders and I looked at his face. “I don’t want to be away from you either. Besides, I don’t really have a ‘home’ to go to since I don’t want to go back to my home town. That’s why, after giving it some thought, I decided to come with you.” My eyes went big at that. “If that’s okay with you, of course.” He said. “Of course it’s okay!” I told him, happily. “Good. I was hoping I can make a home with you.” My heart squeezed at that sentence and I kissed him.

(dinner outfit)
Link to external image

A month later I was allowed to publish the story on the newspaper that I work with. I heard that some policemen went to the resort to find out exactly what was going on for themselves. I hope they find the evidence. Now, every time I go to my apartment there is always Ty waiting for me. We have indeed made a home together and we also decided to get engaged!

Done  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by BearHugs6 (25/09/2017 at 16:45)

#41 23/09/2017 at 16:49

Fashion’Plus
DiamondValentino
"I would rather be happy than dignified."
Place: Romania

* Name of your character: Diamond V.
* Round Status R 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 complete
* Romantic Interest: Riley

A shot explanation about Andrea and Zack.
Diamond loves Andrea. She found in her a good friend and a trust worthy person. She's not taking out of consideration the possibility of having an affair with her someday. But a relationship was out of the equation since the beginning.
Zack. Diamond wold never admit but she really likes Zack. He surely became on of her BFF and she wouldn't have said no to a one night stand with him if there was't for the discovery of the human testing lab. But it would never work out between them. They're way to similar.

Diamond woke up next morning next to Riley, they haven't said a word to one another but it wasn't necessary. Diamond always heard about this type of connections but she always thought they were bs. they slept next to each other and she felt safe.

Z: Woke up pigeons, we need to eat and an leave. They might look for us.
D: I'm starving. What do we have.
Z: Canned meat. Yummy.
D: Ih, I can't eat that.
Z: Don't act like a princess now.
R: Zack, she's vegan.
Z: Really since when.
R: Since 2 years ago. She told as the first night we meet.
Z: Of course she did. They all do.
D: I'd rather eat tree bark than you caned cadaver.
Z: Enjoy.
D: He's such an idiot. Just when I started to think he was a decent person.
Z: I've hear you bat girl.
D: I Fing WANTED YOU TO HEAR ME.
Z: ENJOY YOUR TREE BARK.
R: I'll go find something for you.
D: Thank you.

Diamond leand on her back and put her head on her backpack, she felt something hard and se opened it. There were 3 cans of beans and, 4 small ones of sweet corn and one of pickles, a jar of peanut butter and one of jam but half of her clothes were gone. Who would have done something like that?

On the road:
D: Thank you.
Z: For what?
D: For my backpack. You never forget.
Z: Oh, that.
D: Why? Why would you pretend you forgot.
Z: Look Di, it doesn't matter now.
D: OMG, you like me.
Z: What? No.
D: You do.
Z: It doesn't matter. You chose Riley. I get it he's the good guy I'm the bad guy.
D: You know, I don't think that way about you. I like you. In a weird way that I can't explain I do. But it would never work out. We'd kill each other.
Z: You don't have to make up excuses.
D: That's not what I'm doing and you Fing know that. You know me better than that. You out of all these people have to know me better than that.
Z: Maybe I don't.
R: What's wrong.
Z: Nothing, I was just leaving.
R: what's up with him?
D: Nothing. How's your leg?
R: Fine, I'll survive.

The 3 days were like hell, most things were dangerous or plain deadly. Even tho Diamond loves nature and animals, she's had enough of that. She hasn't taken a shower, she hasn't been eating much nor sleeping. So when she finally heard heard someone in the front screaming ''We're here guys''

D: OMG, I can't believe it.
R: Yeah we made it.

Riley grabed her and kissed her like he never kissed anyone before.

In the plane:
D: I'm never complying about planes again. Ever.
R: I know right?

In New York after the chat and planning:

D: No one is going to believe us.
A: But we have to try.
R: someone died on that island. They'll have to believe us.
D: It's not going to be that easy.

At the dinner
https://image.ibb.co/cfdzik/diamondvalentino_30.png

R: Thanks for coming with me.
D: Thanks for inviting me.
R: So?
D: So?
R: I was thinking, what is going to happen between us after we live?
D: I guess we'll go back living our lives.
R: No. I mea us as in you and me.
D: Riley, I just I don't know.
R: Do you want to see me again?
D: Of course, I do. I like you. I really do, but everything is just so...
R: Much. I know.
D: You know, we live so far away from each other. An I have to finish art school.
R: I'll move with you. Wherever you go I go. Except if you don't want me to.
D: I ca't ask you to do that.
R: Don't. I'll do it even if you don't.

Z: What did you do to your hair?
D: You don't like it?
Z: I do, actually. It makes you look even crazier.
D: Haha, very funny Zack.
Z: So where is your boyfriend.
D: Inside, I came outside for a smoke. And he's not my boyfriend. I mean we don't know what's going to happen after.
Z: OK.

Zack grabed her hand an made her throw the cigarette, he made Diamond face him and feels her breath on his chest. They've looked int each other's eyes and kissed.

Z: Sorry. I had to.
D: Yes.
Z: I wanted to make sure we're not making a mistake leaving each other.
D: And are we?
Z: Probably.

Zack left and Diamond was out of breath. She lights up another cigarette but then sees Andrea coming towards her.

A: Hei! Whats with you an Zack? Was he a harassing you?
D: What? NO! No. Absolutely not.
A: Oh, I thought,  I mean I saw what happened and...
D: I know. Did anyone else saw us? I have to tell Riley myself.
A: He'll understand. But wow you and Zack. Who wold have thought?
D: Haha, I know right? 

The interview.
https://image.ibb.co/bKLvOk/diamondvalentino_29.png

So Diamond, what happened on that Island?
D: It was a nightmare. It was like we were on a set and we were shooting for a horror movie. I thought we were going to die. I'm just really happy that everything is over.

Diamond said goody to everyone. She'll miss hanging out all day with her 3 new friends, but she has good friends back in London, they sure heard about what happened and will have loads of questions. She was s sure Riley was the one for her, but after Zack kissed her, everything seemed to be not as clear anymore.

Done

Last edited by DiamondValentino (26/09/2017 at 09:14)

And all that jazz...

#42 24/09/2017 at 01:04

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Name:

Cara O'Connor

Round Status:

Round 1: Complete
Round 2: Complete
Round 3: Complete
Round 4: Complete
Round 5: In progress

Final Romantic Interest:

Arthur <3

Monday:

TBA

Tuesday:

TBA

Wednesday:

TBA

Thursday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14239748/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170923MTQyMzk3NDg3ZGQ2/photo/1000

Friday:

TBA

Sunday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14239750/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170923MTQyMzk3NTA2MTE3/photo/1000

Monday:

https://www.slickpic.com/pic/url/14239749/MTc1NTY3ODc2ZDYxNzE,20170923MTQyMzk3NDk3NzE2/photo/1000

Tuesday:

TBA

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (24/09/2017 at 01:49)

#43 24/09/2017 at 05:48

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Round Status: ALL rounds complete

Final romantic interest: Xander

Welcome to the Jungle

Interlude

Arizona

New York

The start of the end of it all

Last edited by Dare (25/09/2017 at 01:42)

#44 24/09/2017 at 19:29

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

FC:
Natalie Dormer

Final Interest: Marco

https://s20.postimg.org/xdw7hz50d/Cressida_Round5.png

Surviving the Jungle (Marco)

Welcome to Arizona (Marco)

The City that never sleeps (Marco)

Finally home

Life goes on..

DONE

Last edited by schoggettchen (26/09/2017 at 21:48)

#45 25/09/2017 at 20:39

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

And finally, after two weeks I am proud to say that Paradise Island is now CLOSED!

THE PRETTIEZ

ROUND BANNERS

OVERALL BANNERS

CREDIT BANNERS

BONUS EXTRA

Hope you enjoy the banners and keep on reading to puzzle the pieces together!

Last edited by hhgurl1 (26/09/2017 at 22:47)

#46 26/09/2017 at 21:51

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

One week later...

*FOX NEWS intro*

“Good morning America and good morning Sandra. How are you feeling today?”
“Pretty good John, but let us begin giving the news to our viewers?”
“Of course Sandra. First of our latest news is actually a public apology.”
“Yes we believe we've induced our viewers into believing a lie.” The woman added.
“A week ago we showed the world the so-called scam of the Paradise Island and its free vacations, which several of the survivors gave testimony of their horrific experience and the discovery of scientific experiments being conducted on human beings.”
Sandra nodded, continuing the news - “At the time our station was unable to contact the organization behind Paradise Island but we've received since then an announcement by the management, rectifying the situation.”
The image was then switched to a video where the front person was a woman with bright green eyes and a warm smile plastered on her red painted lips.
“We, at Paradise Island, are extremely sorry for the informations that have been circling the media by a few individuals who were expelled from their free vacation due to property damage and indecent behavior.” The image changed again to the entrance of the research building, showing a few constructors working on it.
“As you can all see these disorderly people played with the fireworks we were meant to use on the last day of their vacation and blew up part of our building, placing in danger several lives and actually killing two of their own friends.” The image went back to the woman who had lost her smile.
“These are dangerous people and the authorities have been informed of the situation.” Her bright smile came back on. - “But fear not because we will continue with our free vacations for anyone who is willing to participate on our website. All we ask is that you behave well. Just access ParadiseIsland.com and enter your ID card number and that's it! Have the vacations of your life!”
The video ended and the news reporters were seen again with agravated expressions.
“Staying true to our honest policy of following all leads possible we interviewed this group without hesitation, unaware of the scam they were creating. They had no proof other than their own memories of the event and we believed them.”
“We now apologize at the whole Paradise Island organization on the name of Fox News.” Sandra finished, glancing at John before continuing to other news.

~~

“Pete, you have to see this.” Harriet pulled the man aside on a break of shooting.
“What is it?” But before he could reply his agent had already opened a video of the morning news on her phone.
Pete's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the journalists and as the green eyed woman appeared on the screen he gasped.
“Just what-” He didn't even finish his exclamation, all the lies the woman was spitting made him sick to his stomach.
He was white as paper when the clip ended and Harriet put a hand on his shoulder.
“Harriet I was there. What I told was the truth. You have to believe me.”
The mocha colored woman nodded, with pitying eyes. - “I believe you Pete... I'm just not sure how many clients will...”

Leo was sitting on his office chair, feet crossed over the table when his phone rang. He put the papers he was examining aside and rolled his eyes. He didn't feel like talking to any of his business partners. As the phone kept ringing he gave it a small glance and a brow rose.
“Riley? Don't tell me you already miss me, come on, it's only been a week.” He chuckled, but the voice that answered him seemed everything but amused.
“Dude are you watching the news?”
“News? I don't even have a tv on my office. You do know some people work.”
“Don't be an ass! Watch Fox! NOW!”
“Jesus alright.” Leo grunted, walking into the living room of the house he shared with his brother. He lazily grabbed the remote and looked at the screen. - “Are we on the news again?” He asked slightly curious but just as the image changed to the woman he had seen on the island his mouth dropped and so did the phone.
“Dude are you there? Leo? LEO?” He could hear Riley's voice on the phone but he approached the tv, his blue eyes scanning the footage of the destroyed entrance of the building and the fake sweet voice of the woman.
“What the actual f*ck” was all he managed to mumble, his blood rising to each word being said. He grabbed the phone.
“They're making us the bad guys!!!” He nearly screamed at Riley.
“I know man. I hear you. All too well actually.”
“Sorry, I'm just... what the hell? They can't get away with this!”
Leo heard Riley sigh on the other end of the line.
“Look, I'd be up to punching that woman on the face as much as you but I think they just did get away...”
“No way man, no way...” Leo replied dumbfounded, his eyes still locked on the screen, pretty much in shock.

“Xander?” Charity's voice could be heard as he picked up the phone.
“Yes?”
“Thank god I finally got a hold of you!”
“Sorry I have bad reception here, I don't get most of my calls...”
“Just where on earth are you?” The ginger asked completely curious.
“Well... here and there. Exploring the world as I always did.” He chuckled.
“How about Raven?”
“She's with me.” Xander smiled, happy that she had decided to leave everything behind and join him in his travels.
“So I'm guessing there's no TV wherever you are right?” Her voice was flat, which only made Xander laugh.
“Bingo. But why? What's the matter?”
“You never did find the photos you took of the facility did you? Or any of the other data?”
It stung to be reminded of his failure again.
“No... It's all gone. It's like all the evidence I was even on that island just evaporated. Even the photos of the animals and the view!” He then stopped, his brows furrowing. - “But...why are you asking this now?”
Charity gave a low sigh. She turned away from the tv, sitting on the couch so she could focus on what was important to say.
“Our interview was debunked. Or better said, erased. Scratched. Kapput. Gone.”
“Wow wait...” Xander shook his head in complete confusion. - “What do you mean erased? We saw it on tv...”
“Another report was aired just now...” Charity swallowed hard, knowing it was going to be a hard blow on the couple. - “The resort is blaming us for the explosion and saying it's our fault Juliana and the other guy who was locked up died... They say we're lying about our experience there just to cover up for their deaths... I don't know what to do Xander, I was the one to blow up the entrance but I never thought they'd use it against us!”
Xander could hear Charity crying on the other end so he tried his best to stay calm.
“Calm down Charity. I'll go look through all of my stuff again, I'll check my cloud and dropbox, I'll check everything online where I store my data to make sure nothing escaped me.
As the call ended Xander fell on his bed, completely defeated. Someone managed to clear out all of his data and now they managed to discredit their report of the vacation scam.

Marco slammed his fist on the table as he watched the news, anger burning in his eyes at the sight of the green eyed woman. Just what the hell were they trying to do, discrediting them? Making them sound like the liars and killers? And to stain Juliana's memory by accusing the wrong killers of her death? Marco would be caught dead before he'd let that happen.
He punched a chair that fell on the floor before breaking. He didn't need to guess who was calling him on his phone as it rang when the news reported moved on, he was sure it was one of the other guests or maybe Cress.
“Leo.” He greeted the man with a flat tone, pretty much matching the other guy's reply as he also said his name.
“Saw the news?”
“Me and the whole country.” He spat. - “What the f*ck are they trying to do now?”
“Trying to keep their guests coming.”
“Well thank you captain obvious.” Marco grunted, pacing back and forth on his bedroom.
“Calm the hell down. We need to think about this with our brains. We can't get affected by this.”
“Yeah it's so easy for you to say, you have money, people will still respect you after this. I'll be fired for sure and labeled the liar of Greece.”
“Shut up man, do you think these people even remember our faces? They'll talk about it today and maybe tomorrow but in a few days they'll have other stuff to talk about. We just need to lay low for now and try to find a way to prove our points of view.”
“Yeah cause it's that easy.” Marco replied feeling like crap.
“I didn't say it was easy.” Was the only answer he got.

Arthur stared wide eyed at the screen, seeing the woman that caused him nightmares every night since he escaped the research facility talk with such ease and sickeningly sweet voice that made his skin crawl. He had no reaction as he heard all the things they were making up for their escape and the blasted building.
When the apology was issued by the TV station tears started to silently fall down his face.
It had been all for nothing. They got out of that island for nothing. He had gone through hell for nothing.
A simple lie made them the good guys and he and the others were now seen as the bad ones. He couldn't believe it. They had won.

~~

The blonde man whistled, walking lazily down the marble corridor. Someone opened a door for him when he reached the end of it, to whom he tipped his cap as a thanks.
“Here. Have fun.” He smiled, throwing the envelope on the large mohogany desk.
“Is this all?” The woman asked, grabbing the envelope and its content.
“Do I look like I let anything miss?” He fell on a chair, knowing he wasn't going to get out of there before everything was properly examined.
The green eyed woman shuffled through the printed photos and then the data with the videos and the camera rolls with the negatives. She smiled at the sight of the blueprints.
“This better be everything, we wouldn't want anything surfacing... Complications would have to occur and we wouldn't want that would we?” She gave a sickening smile which made him grimmace.
“Never ma'am.” He didn't know who made his skin crawl the most, if this beautiful yet wicked expecimen of a woman or her boss with his transparent attitude. He did guess the answer to that though.
“Good. I like that we're on the same page here. Tell me, did anyone suspect you?”
The blonde man grinned, leaning back on his chair.
“I know what I do and how I do it.”
Somehow he thought that was enough of an answer as a brow rose on the woman's face.
“Well you did have your share of fun...” She pointed to the photos where he sometimes appeared next to women.
“Can't blame a guy for wanting to have fun.” He chuckled, straightening then his back. - “But now I'd like to get my payment and take off.”
The woman smiled, giving one last glance at the data. - “You didn't keep a copy of this did you?”
“Come on Sarah, would I ever betray you?”
“I believe you're smart enough not to.”
“You know me, keep your end of the bargain that I'll keep mine.” He shrugged. The woman now seemed pleased enough with his answer.
She rose from her seat, opened a drawer and placed a black parcel on the table.
He smiled, opening it to count the money.
“You never felt pity for those people? Not even when you were helping them?”
The man shrugged, placing the parcel on the pocket of his jacket before leaning way too close to the green eyed woman.
“Jealous?” He grinned. - “No, not really. Sure, some of them were cool but I mean, we all die eventully, if they happened to die here why would I bother?”
Sarah smiled widely, eyeing him from head to toe.
“It's always a pleasure doing business with you Mr. Nixon.” she extended her hand.
“The pleasure is all mine.” Zack grinned, kissing her hand before walking out of the room.

THE END... for now!

And this is the end of the first installment of Paradise Island!

Thank you all for putting up with me and my crazy ass characters and for giving me great and entertaining stories! I loved all of your characters, every single one of them had a special thing to them that made me smile and cheer for them.

I might host a second season some time later if you're interested so let me know below your thoughts about it!

Did you like the plot, did you see the end coming or the twists? What was your favorite moment and which did you enjoy the least?
Would you be up for another season, with new characters?

Comment below and let me know!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by hhgurl1 (26/09/2017 at 23:00)

#47 26/09/2017 at 23:14

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

So first things first...

Thank you for this amazing contest. I love every round of it, suffered while choosing who would fit Cressida the best and now after reading the snippet I know I made the right decision.

Thank you for the awesome banners. I love them all  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

The final snippet, well let's just say... I knew it... I freaking knew it. And Cressida dodged a bullet for doing with Marco in the end  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

You have to make another season even if I have to beg... and trust me I will.
So I'm absolutely up for another season with new charas and new ideas. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Zack just to kick him in his butt cause he deserves it... totally  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

My favourite moment? The whole contest? I don't know there was so much I loved like Marco... yes Marco is def my fav moment of the contest even if I like Leo too a lot. But Cressida is happy with Marco  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I could go on for hours but I think I got my point through.

I love the contest. I love the characters. I love the idea. I love you  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I want more so please do a second season  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#48 26/09/2017 at 23:19

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

Basicly everything my lovely schogg just said but changed Cress and Marco into Aaliyah and Pete.

We need another season those people can't get away with it.

RIP Jules /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by NinaJones (26/09/2017 at 23:20)

#49 26/09/2017 at 23:31

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

This was a GREAT contest and I honestly didn't see the twist at the end with Zack as the mole. I'd be down for a second season /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#50 27/09/2017 at 00:54

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Contest thread will remain open until today at 21:51 for feedback.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3