Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 04/11/2017 at 16:45

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/51/moy/40127.jpg  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/51/moy/40128.jpg
Festa del Cinema di Roma
                 Meeting with the Creator
(Mobile in hand and wearing flats for a quicker getaway. Not sure if I can really trust this guy.)

→← ■ →← Yannise Mi →← ■ →←

Yannise: Hello, Soulmate Solution! It's Yannise and Hamilton. (Both wave hello.) These six months have been absolutely wonderful! We love Italy! Site seeing with Hamilton is amazing. His knowledge is so vast! No matter where we go or what we see, he knows all about it. He even knows interesting trivia.

(Hamilton rattles off interesting history about the last tour we took.)

Yannise: See what I mean? He's incredible.

(Hamilton smiles and gazes at Yannise.)

Yannise: I wish I'd tried the Soulmate Solution sooner. My time with Hamilton has been a whirlwind of an adventure. The touring has been fun. He has a wealth of knowledge about Italian cooking. I'm learning to speak Italian and he's even helpful with that. Life gets better by the day.

(Hamilton speaks in Italian. His eyes slowly close mid-sentence.)

Yannise: H? Are you okay?

Hamilton: I'm...I'm...I'm- (Yannise rubs his back.)

Yannise: I am deeply concerned about Hamilton's health. (Yannise nods and looks into the camera.) He seems a little run down. Maybe we've been overdoing it. All the sightseeing, shopping, cooking, and dancing the night away has him all tuckered out. Perhaps he'll let the doctor take a look at him. (Yannise winks into the camera.)

(Suddenly, Hamilton bolts upright and continues his sentence.) -so glad that you matched us. Yannise is the woman of my dreams. She brings such beauty, laughter, and joy into each day. I love talking to her and having her by my side. It's like we were made just for each other. Thank you so much.

(The happy couple smiles at each other and then at the camera. The video ends.)

Hours later...

https://i.imgur.com/TqkriIE.png
→← ■ →← ❤ →← ■ →← Final Round Completed →← ■ →← ❤ →← ■ →←

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#27 06/11/2017 at 05:39

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Thank you everyone for an amazing 5 rounds and for putting up with my twists. Since everyone has posted I'm ending the contest so the final round is closed.

I'm working off of a new laptop so banners will take a couple of days BUT I have all of the results.

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Overall winner

#28 06/11/2017 at 06:01

EmmyAna

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

This contest will remain open for feedback until 05:40 on November 7, 2017.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#29 06/11/2017 at 06:08

EmmyAna

Dare,
Thanks so much for such a fun contest. I usually shy away from writing contests, but this was stellar! It was so great that I'll be sure to enter another one. My sister has been following along with my entries. She was dying to find out how the stories ended. LOL

Congratulations, Siri!

#30 06/11/2017 at 06:26

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

EmmyAna wrote

Dare,
Thanks so much for such a fun contest. I usually shy away from writing contests, but this was stellar! It was so great that I'll be sure to enter another one. My sister has been following along with my entries. She was dying to find out how the stories ended. LOL

Congratulations, Siri!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and that your sister was following along. As a host the best part is seeing what the contestants do with the raw information and all of you were stellar.

#31 06/11/2017 at 11:23

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Thank you for the amazing and very interesting contest /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
When you first said that there would be plot twists, I imagined a lot but nothing you came up with it. I loved waiting to see what you had planned next for us. Choosing between the decisions you gave me hasn't been easy at all. More than once I thought about throwing a coin XD but in the end I'm happy with how my story ended.

I definitely would love to see anothet season  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#32 06/11/2017 at 12:54

SortOf'Fashion
Siri
Mimikkyu da yo! ^.^

Hadn't expected these kind of plot twists and secrets, thought of something more mundane, f.e. a wife in mental asylum or blackmailing ex or something similar... Certainly not this and I battled myself if I should involve my character in supernatural part or keep her human strictly (obviously, I lost /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png).
What I liked was that there actually were no easy choices and we've been practically picking what we deemed "the lesser evil". We shall see what's next in store /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#33 06/11/2017 at 15:28

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

Thank you for the amazing and very interesting contest /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
When you first said that there would be plot twists, I imagined a lot but nothing you came up with it. I loved waiting to see what you had planned next for us. Choosing between the decisions you gave me hasn't been easy at all. More than once I thought about throwing a coin XD but in the end I'm happy with how my story ended.

I definitely would love to see anothet season  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

I tried to keep it unpredictable but consistent with the world I had in my head; I think that you all did an amazing job taking what I threw at you and making it your own /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#34 06/11/2017 at 15:31

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Siri wrote

Hadn't expected these kind of plot twists and secrets, thought of something more mundane, f.e. a wife in mental asylum or blackmailing ex or something similar... Certainly not this and I battled myself if I should involve my character in supernatural part or keep her human strictly (obviously, I lost /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png).
What I liked was that there actually were no easy choices and we've been practically picking what we deemed "the lesser evil". We shall see what's next in store /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

You choosing to make your character a witch was something I NEVER saw coming, and I loved how even with the transformation you kept her true to the character you'd been building.

I'm glad that you liked that the choices weren't easy, and I love how all of you found a way to choose, stay true to your characters, and create something that I found myself wanting to read /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#35 06/11/2017 at 17:16

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

Thank you so much for hosting this contest, I had so much fun even if I hadn't planned at all for Angelica to become a werewolf and I wouldn't guess in a million years that there would be a supernatural twist (which I loved)!
I'm definitely going to enter more of your contests because it's obvious you know how to keep things interesting and make us sweat while picking choices!

#36 06/11/2017 at 18:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

hhgurl1 wrote

Thank you so much for hosting this contest, I had so much fun even if I hadn't planned at all for Angelica to become a werewolf and I wouldn't guess in a million years that there would be a supernatural twist (which I loved)!
I'm definitely going to enter more of your contests because it's obvious you know how to keep things interesting and make us sweat while picking choices!

Your entries kept me guessing the most...I thought for sure you were going to have your character run off with the guy who showed up at her door with the diamond bracelet /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#37 06/11/2017 at 19:16

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

Dare wrote

hhgurl1 wrote

Your entries kept me guessing the most...I thought for sure you were going to have your character run off with the guy who showed up at her door with the diamond bracelet /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Believe me, I was tempted to do it but Angie would be suspicious if a random guy appeared at her door /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2