Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7

#151 06/07/2020 at 06:41

Totally’Fashion
Sapho

So, today I realized I had made it in the top 1,000 players list; I created this account for Sapho when I realized the game was coming to its end. Weirdly, it feels very much alive to me today.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/73/moy/57698.jpg

#152 11/09/2020 at 10:47

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

It's so odd to see the ranks move. I'd been at the 5th slot since 2017. I don't normally check, but happened to glance today.

https://i.imgur.com/LVX7TfQ.jpg

#153 11/09/2020 at 18:45

Fashion’Plus
AllaPayne
Place: 軽井沢町

Sapho wrote

So, today I realized I had made it in the top 1,000 players list; I created this account for Sapho when I realized the game was coming to its end. Weirdly, it feels very much alive to me today.

I can relate, the forum is much more alive day by day and it feels nice. It seems like many players are moving from the french version also here and other new people, even some friends of mine want to join the game soon.

There surely are many who do not know french and they’re struggling to learn it or they’re forced to keep quiet because of the lack of french knowledge and I’m sure this version is more accessible for them. I hope that more of them will be joining us soon^^.

Last edited by AllaPayne (12/09/2020 at 00:12)

https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2020/12/05/20120510122556539.jpg

#154 01/12/2020 at 05:05

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

I miss the advent calendar  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

#155 01/12/2020 at 08:13

Notso’Fashion
JazziStar

nuclearseasons wrote

I miss it too. I just logged on to check for it.  I guess I was hoping it would still be on.  We also won't be able to send gifts to friends, or get presents from Santa either.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif Well at least we'll get to go to Christmas Land again.

#156 01/12/2020 at 09:36

Notso’Fashion

I miss it too. Although I knew there weren't be any advent gifts, I was hoping to see something Christmas-y. Waiting for the Christmas Land <3

#157 01/12/2020 at 20:43

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes
Place: Turn Around :)

X-mas land is coming /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Yowight Lads!

#158 02/12/2020 at 15:14

Fashion’Talker
Dare

nuclearseasons wrote

Same...it didn't immediately register with me that those items are all new every year.

I was initially kind of shocked that Santa's list isn't there and that we're unable to gift items but then I realized that probably requires someone to do something on the back end that's more involved that scheduling the trips.

#159 04/12/2020 at 10:57

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
Place: Never Far Away

I expected that we'll be able to send gifts but it makes sense we can't.

Tbh, my only motivation to try to log in was collecting FD for gifts. With the way things were going last year I treated visiting Halloween and Christmas land as if it's the last time in 2019 so I have 0 things to do on my list.

It feels like I'm just waiting for the announcement that they are closing the English server /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I really can't get over the fact how Beemoov is the last couple of years. Before I always thought that they will eventually close down LaF but also bring a new game - a very updated version of LaF, now the only news from Nine is Hanry's Secret 2 even though 1 was a total flop. Beemoov, I'm not interested in bad writing or your attempts to make me spend hundreds of hours navigating through storylines and bugged events that require you to log in 10 times a day.

#160 13/12/2020 at 15:18

Totally’Fashion
Sapho

Today I was given a wow again, which is sweet. Only problem is , the player must have already given me one in the past, so in fact I lost one. Oh well, it's my third or fourth "reversed wow" this season, I'm getting used to it ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/73/moy/57698.jpg

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7