Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12

#151 06/07/2020 at 06:41

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

So, today I realized I had made it in the top 1,000 players list; I created this account for Sapho when I realized the game was coming to its end. Weirdly, it feels very much alive to me today.

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#152 11/09/2020 at 10:47

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

It's so odd to see the ranks move. I'd been at the 5th slot since 2017. I don't normally check, but happened to glance today.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#153 11/09/2020 at 18:45

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Sapho wrote

So, today I realized I had made it in the top 1,000 players list; I created this account for Sapho when I realized the game was coming to its end. Weirdly, it feels very much alive to me today.

I can relate, the forum is much more alive day by day and it feels nice. It seems like many players are moving from the french version also here and other new people, even some friends of mine want to join the game soon.

There surely are many who do not know french and they’re struggling to learn it or they’re forced to keep quiet because of the lack of french knowledge and I’m sure this version is more accessible for them. I hope that more of them will be joining us soon^^.

Last edited by AllaPayne (12/09/2020 at 00:12)

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

#154 01/12/2020 at 05:05

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

I miss the advent calendar  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

#155 01/12/2020 at 08:13

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

nuclearseasons wrote

I miss it too. I just logged on to check for it.  I guess I was hoping it would still be on.  We also won't be able to send gifts to friends, or get presents from Santa either.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif Well at least we'll get to go to Christmas Land again.

#156 01/12/2020 at 09:36

Notso’Fashion

I miss it too. Although I knew there weren't be any advent gifts, I was hoping to see something Christmas-y. Waiting for the Christmas Land <3

#157 01/12/2020 at 20:43

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes
Place: Turn Around :)

X-mas land is coming /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Yowight Lads

#158 02/12/2020 at 15:14

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

nuclearseasons wrote

Same...it didn't immediately register with me that those items are all new every year.

I was initially kind of shocked that Santa's list isn't there and that we're unable to gift items but then I realized that probably requires someone to do something on the back end that's more involved that scheduling the trips.

#159 04/12/2020 at 10:57

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

I expected that we'll be able to send gifts but it makes sense we can't.

Tbh, my only motivation to try to log in was collecting FD for gifts. With the way things were going last year I treated visiting Halloween and Christmas land as if it's the last time in 2019 so I have 0 things to do on my list.

It feels like I'm just waiting for the announcement that they are closing the English server /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I really can't get over the fact how Beemoov is the last couple of years. Before I always thought that they will eventually close down LaF but also bring a new game - a very updated version of LaF, now the only news from Nine is Hanry's Secret 2 even though 1 was a total flop. Beemoov, I'm not interested in bad writing or your attempts to make me spend hundreds of hours navigating through storylines and bugged events that require you to log in 10 times a day.

#160 13/12/2020 at 15:18

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

Today I was given a wow again, which is sweet. Only problem is , the player must have already given me one in the past, so in fact I lost one. Oh well, it's my third or fourth "reversed wow" this season, I'm getting used to it ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#161 03/02/2021 at 14:18

Notso’Fashion
Lyslee
Ground control to Major Tom
Place: Space

Hello ~

I'm very surprised/glad that the bug of the election has been fixed !

I see humans but no humanity - Life Is Strange

#162 03/02/2021 at 20:22

Almost'Fashion

Same! I was suprised when I realized that I could vote /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I must say that it was quite a pleasant suprise /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif 

Lyslee wrote

Hello ~

I'm very surprised/glad that the bug of the election has been fixed !

#163 24/02/2021 at 16:19

Almost'Fashion

Today's my 1000th game day on LAF  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif I remember that I started the game because I missed MissBimbo... That's why I really like LAF since it brings back fond memories  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#164 04/03/2021 at 20:27

Fashion’Newbie

I feel sad its been so long since my nista was last at finalists... /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

#165 08/03/2021 at 21:33

Almost'Fashion

Happy International Women's Day everyone  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#166 20/06/2021 at 21:54

Totally’Fashion
Glory to Ukraine!

AllaPayne wrote

Sapho wrote

I can relate, the forum is much more alive day by day and it feels nice. It seems like many players are moving from the french version also here and other new people, even some friends of mine want to join the game soon.

There surely are many who do not know french and they’re struggling to learn it or they’re forced to keep quiet because of the lack of french knowledge and I’m sure this version is more accessible for them. I hope that more of them will be joining us soon^^.

I feel this way too, that english speaking forum is the most alive from those few I have registered in. Russian is even closed already by administration of the game. So I only hope my mates from it with their great ideas in the field of competitions, projects, creativity will move here.

#167 24/06/2021 at 08:46

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

Margaret-Violet wrote

I feel this way too, that english speaking forum is the most alive from those few I have registered in. Russian is even closed already by administration of the game. So I only hope my mates from it with their great ideas in the field of competitions, projects, creativity will move here.

I'm so sad to hear that.  There was a problem on the German site a while ago, that suggested it be shut down, but someone eventually stepped in as a mod.  I hope someone will be able to return to being a mod on the Russian site too, but it looks like it's already been almost a month.   /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

#168 24/06/2021 at 09:07

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

JazziStar wrote

Margaret-Violet wrote

I'm so sad to hear that.  There was a problem on the German site a while ago, that suggested it be shut down, but someone eventually stepped in as a mod.  I hope someone will be able to return to being a mod on the Russian site too, but it looks like it's already been almost a month.   /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

I don't hear news about the sister sites unless someone posts here. I had no idea that had happened! Modding isn't easy work, but I hope someone steps in and mods so players can chat there the way you all chat here.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#169 24/06/2021 at 10:29

Fashion’Newbie

On the french site, only 2 mods left. But I don´t like the forum anymore, too many problems there.

#170 24/06/2021 at 16:24

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

As it is, the forum is small-sized ; nistas here are nice to each other and fun to interact with, if not very active every day. Mostly they give positive vibes, starting with our dear Mod ^^.
I'm not far from thinkig it is still a good place to be mainly thanks to your efforts, Emmy. ^^

Berta223, I share your view on the matter of the French forum.

#171 24/06/2021 at 18:00

Totally’Fashion
Glory to Ukraine!

EmmyAna wrote

JazziStar wrote

Margaret-Violet wrote

I don't hear news about the sister sites unless someone posts here. I had no idea that had happened! Modding isn't easy work, but I hope someone steps in and mods so players can chat there the way you all chat here.

In fact, the list of half a dozen of mods from Russian forum had been sent to the administration almost immediately, but nothing changed. And I assume the problem could be not quite in the lack of mods.
Fortunately, we still have this place with genuinely agreeable atmosphere, thanks to everyone who creates it.^_~

#172 28/06/2021 at 20:46

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

Hello again..;

SexyAnnie wrote

I just want to see more contests in the contest forum!
I'm trying hard to post one right now. But I'm struggling with my Pack Office 2007 and lack of computer skills. On the paper it looks fun . But I am not sure when I will manage to include it safely in the Single Contests thread.
Oh well, "impossible n'est pas français" as the saying goes.

#173 29/06/2021 at 11:58

Fashion’Newbie

hum. I don´t know this saying. But I haven´t posted contests since long because the rules are too complicated to remember to me.

#174 12/07/2021 at 23:10

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

I don't want to complain, but oh my goodness! It is taking so long for me to win enough challenges to pass level 78.  There's just so few players with less FA than me.  I haven't had this hard of grind with my other dolls on the other sites.  Has anyone else faced this problem?

#175 15/07/2021 at 22:09

Fashion’Newbie

Use the arrow from your profile and challenge other nistas from there. You can also make a contact list to challenge.

I have reached 300 000 FD now I have 140 000 left to save and I will be able to buy the palace

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12