Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12

#126 11/02/2020 at 09:01

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

My first game was Club Penguin. I really loved it but stopped playing because I felt like I'm too old for it (I was 14, no way to know about it sooner because I got internet when I was that age). Now that it closed I regret not playing it then. I discovered Miss Bimbo at 15-16 and again stopped playing because I felt too old for it (once I finished high school I was wiser and got back to it...). And here I am, 28 and playing childish games without feeling too old.

However, games have such short lifespans. If you are 12, 1-2 years seem like such a long time to play something. Now it feels like nothing and games close down before being ready to move from them.

What games are you moving on to? I spent many months looking for a dress up game I like after they slowed down on the news here. I started playing Love Nikki some months ago due to a friend from here recommending it and I absolutely love this game.
I also still kind of play Eldarya but I feel like Beemoov's managment of it is quite bad, the game seems expensive to keep up and the number of players keeps decreasing so I wouldn't really recommend it even if the art there is absolutely stunning.

Last edited by LostDoll (11/02/2020 at 09:04)

#127 11/02/2020 at 16:58

Fashion’Newbie

LostDoll wrote

My first game was Club Penguin. I really loved it but stopped playing because I felt like I'm too old for it (I was 14, no way to know about it sooner because I got internet when I was that age). Now that it closed I regret not playing it then. I discovered Miss Bimbo at 15-16 and again stopped playing because I felt too old for it (once I finished high school I was wiser and got back to it...). And here I am, 28 and playing childish games without feeling too old.

However, games have such short lifespans. If you are 12, 1-2 years seem like such a long time to play something. Now it feels like nothing and games close down before being ready to move from them.

What games are you moving on to? I spent many months looking for a dress up game I like after they slowed down on the news here. I started playing Love Nikki some months ago due to a friend from here recommending it and I absolutely love this game.
I also still kind of play Eldarya but I feel like Beemoov's managment of it is quite bad, the game seems expensive to keep up and the number of players keeps decreasing so I wouldn't really recommend it even if the art there is absolutely stunning.

Omg hey, my first game was also Club penguin, played it on miniclips.com in 2005 when I was 9 ( but after that I got banned forever for not following the rules lmao, never created a new acc cos I had membership on my original acc and put too much effort in it), the original may have been gone but it's still around!

Https://cponline.pw

I played it last month and got addicted to it again for a while.

I discovered Miss Bimbo at about 9ish as well, didn't really like it because I couldn't do a lot of things at low level and I didn't know how to level up at that age XD Played Pixie Hollow for two days only because of the 1 day free membership trial code which I managed to hack and that's it Then I moved on to IMVU but it isn't a healthy site so I quited that in 2008.

Yeah childhood game does feel like timeless! I kind of moved on to a mobile game similar to League Of Legends during the past few years but again I quited that too and right now I am not really into any games but this one, Like A Fashionista can be quite addictive, but the leveling up is such a pain XD takes patience.

Is Love Nikko from Beemoov too?

Last edited by Angelaz (11/02/2020 at 17:49)

#128 11/02/2020 at 18:46

Notso’Fashion

I played neopets and habbo hotel. Played My Vandy Love from when I was in uni and started LaF a few years ago.

#129 11/02/2020 at 20:25

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

Angelaz wrote

LostDoll wrote

Omg hey, my first game was also Club penguin, played it on miniclips.com in 2005 when I was 9 ( but after that I got banned forever for not following the rules lmao, never created a new acc cos I had membership on my original acc and put too much effort in it), the original may have been gone but it's still around!

I discovered Miss Bimbo at about 9ish as well, didn't really like it because I couldn't do a lot of things at low level and I didn't know how to level up at that age XD Played Pixie Hollow for two days only because of the 1 day free membership trial code which I managed to hack and that's it Then I moved on to IMVU but it isn't a healthy site so I quited that in 2008.

Yeah childhood game does feel like timeless! I kind of moved on to a mobile game similar to League Of Legends during the past few years but again I quited that too and right now I am not really into any games but this one, Like A Fashionista can be quite addictive, but the leveling up is such a pain XD takes patience.

Oh I tried that club penguin site, too. I couldn't get back into it but it was so much fun seeing so many familiar things! I think that knowing that the real game being closed kind of demotivates me to try playing. It's kind of the same with knowing that LaF won't get anything new but I still hope that someone will buy the game. Also, I just have to log in to collect the daily FD and that's it. I've always liked how easy it is to keep up with LaF.

And no, Beemoov has nothing to do with Love Nikki, it's a Chinese mobile game, the world server (that's in English) is managed by Elex.
I would much rather support Beemoov but their games are a huge letdown lately.

Last edited by LostDoll (11/02/2020 at 20:34)

#130 13/02/2020 at 02:05

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Angelaz wrote

nuclearseasons wrote

I have so little memory of what the game entailed, I just remember loving it very much and having a very strong attachment to my avatar. I wish there was simulator of the game somewhere.

eta: There is a simulator! fairyabc.com It hasn't worked for me but I'll try again later.

Neither do i remember much, it has been ages ago! And yeah the game was beautiful...Which fairy type were you? I was the Fauna type. fairyabc.com? Its not working for me too even after allowing Flash in the settings /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png RIP

Supposedly it works on Firefox but I haven't tried it. I was fauna too!

#131 13/02/2020 at 09:21

Fashion’Newbie

LostDoll wrote

Angelaz wrote

LostDoll wrote

Oh I tried that club penguin site, too. I couldn't get back into it but it was so much fun seeing so many familiar things! I think that knowing that the real game being closed kind of demotivates me to try playing. It's kind of the same with knowing that LaF won't get anything new but I still hope that someone will buy the game. Also, I just have to log in to collect the daily FD and that's it. I've always liked how easy it is to keep up with LaF.

And no, Beemoov has nothing to do with Love Nikki, it's a Chinese mobile game, the world server (that's in English) is managed by Elex.
I would much rather support Beemoov but their games are a huge letdown lately.

Yeah same for me! The pleasure was shortlived.... doesn't have the same feel as the original version...I enjoyed it the most before Disney took over on CP
..now im just stucked at being unable to level up because of the difficult level requirements such as winning 200 challenges. This seriously reduced my activity level on LAF as I really can't do much to progress XD

Okay I will check out on the game:3 thanks   :bimbobave:

Last edited by Angelaz (13/02/2020 at 09:24)

#132 13/02/2020 at 09:23

Fashion’Newbie

nuclearseasons wrote

Angelaz wrote

nuclearseasons wrote

I have so little memory of what the game entailed, I just remember loving it very much and having a very strong attachment to my avatar. I wish there was simulator of the game somewhere.

eta: There is a simulator! fairyabc.com It hasn't worked for me but I'll try again later.

Neither do i remember much, it has been ages ago! And yeah the game was beautiful...Which fairy type were you? I was the Fauna type. fairyabc.com? Its not working for me too even after allowing Flash in the settings /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png RIP

Supposedly it works on Firefox but I haven't tried it. I was fauna too!

Oh right... I tried it on chrome, now I see why it didn't work! Yay high five we have some common interests  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by Angelaz (13/02/2020 at 09:25)

#133 05/04/2020 at 00:17

SortOf'Fashion
MerryGoGirl
Place: Devon

I miss the Easter egg hunt.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#134 05/04/2020 at 07:18

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

MerryGoGirl wrote

Me too  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

#135 05/04/2020 at 21:58

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

I miss the Easter special stars: I never knew what to expect, but the colours were fun and cool

MerryGoGirl wrote

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#136 15/04/2020 at 22:44

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

I was kind of overwhelmed by ElsB's surprise party contest. The idea that she threw it out for me made me cry hard with gratitude ( and I had felt too tired and low-spirited to take part). Stay-at-home and work-from-home is kind of hard when you are on your own. My loved ones are in another part of my country. So once more thank you , all of you nistas, for being there and keeping the game alive . Best birthday gift so far ! Now let's have some home made sandwiches and a swim, and then we'll sing.

#137 23/04/2020 at 19:07

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

JazziStar wrote

MerryGoGirl wrote

Me too  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

Oh, I had forgotten about the Easter egg hunt. That would have required new content, so I'm not surprised we didn't get one. But it's too bad the stars weren't unlocked (along with Valentine and Chinese New Year).

Some days I'm only logging on now out of habit and the slim hope that Steampunk, Halloween and Christmas will reopen for those of us who want to do levels and get the star pictures. But I'm not holding my breath.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

#138 24/04/2020 at 09:33

Notso’Fashion

Yeah, I log in purely out of habit and because we're in lockdown and my phone is always in my hand... but because dressing my nista and decorating rooms is hard on mobile, I'm not really doing anything.

Might get my laptop out and make some rooms up later though.

#139 08/05/2020 at 14:57

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

I finished collecting all stars! I'm done with my personal goals for the game - finishing all levels in the trips and collectung all stars. Now there's nothing left to do for me. I think I'll just keep logging in and collecting FD in hope that they change their mind about the future of LaF.

Last edited by LostDoll (08/05/2020 at 14:57)

#140 08/05/2020 at 15:38

Notso’Fashion
Aeisling

It is shame that game was not re-open during lockdown.
I know that could sound silly, but seriously I think that was and maybe still is a great momentum to do that. Or even unlock special trips as many of us still a bit expect.

With regards to all 'Nistas!

Quamvis Laceris Semper Nobilis

#141 10/05/2020 at 13:13

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

I went to the bank because I remember reading that there was going to be a disclaimer added that the game wasn't being updated and I wanted to see if that was added. It has been added and they misspelled "Nineland" lol

#142 10/05/2020 at 14:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

nuclearseasons wrote

I went to the bank because I remember reading that there was going to be a disclaimer added that the game wasn't being updated and I wanted to see if that was added. It has been added and they misspelled "Nineland" lol

You're correct. Already made a note for Admin.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#143 19/05/2020 at 19:25

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

Hello girls. I have a question for you: what is the one thing you'd get if from each special trip, if they were reopened but you were limited to one item per trip ( or two : one from Nineland and one from Ikeshop) ? ( I am very partial to backgrounds and hats...I wish I had made the most of last Xmas). And by the way, could we at least have pictures of these trips shops and stars, just as a memento of how great they were ?

#144 28/05/2020 at 08:04

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

Sapho wrote

Hello girls. I have a question for you: what is the one thing you'd get if from each special trip, if they were reopened but you were limited to one item per trip ( or two : one from Nineland and one from Ikeshop) ? ( I am very partial to backgrounds and hats...I wish I had made the most of last Xmas). And by the way, could we at least have pictures of these trips shops and stars, just as a memento of how great they were ?

I also collect a lot of backgrounds. I think they help add more depth to our fashionistas' outfits.  Makes me sad to think there won't be anymore to collect.  I really hope they will consider programing Christmas, Halloween, and Steampunk trips for us to use at least once a year, or to open them permanently. I found one screen grab I took of Steampunk City Ikeshop, from the Spanish site. I miss it so much!!!

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55720.jpg

#145 28/05/2020 at 20:37

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

What a lovely photo.;; I miss the trips sooo much... the sea scapes, the incredible wings and flames and beasts and beautiful clever accessories, the cool Venice setting ( I believe it was the halloween trip ) . The extravaganza...I wish I had splashed a fortune when I could !

#146 28/05/2020 at 20:50

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

Do you guys think we'll ever get to go to Steampunk city ever again? I miss it soo much! It was the perfect way to satisfy my victorian inspired outfits aesthetic./modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#147 04/06/2020 at 20:07

Fashion’Talker
Sapho

I wish Beemov would post a "best of" photo album with a selection from every trip, as memento and as a parting gift for us.

#148 05/06/2020 at 11:18

Notso’Fashion

I was hoping for the steampunk trip from the 1st day I joined the site. I just can't accept that I won't have the chance :'(

#149 06/06/2020 at 19:32

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

Soon it'll be the international music day, yet another event that won't be celebrated on here anymore...I kinda miss it, ngl I liked the music notes hunt./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#150 26/06/2020 at 14:11

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Repost from the winners topic (I will erase it from there because that post isn’t made for that). But it is to clarify something that a player said (many times) in that topic and I strongly believe unfortunately that is was meant for me.

replay

PS: I will put my ‘nista on vacation mode, so please ignore this message^^ It was only for one cause^^.

Have a wonderful day everyone! I hope the next time I will enter the game, if that will happen, I will participate to this chat with something more cheerful. See ya!

Last edited by AllaPayne (27/06/2020 at 09:11)

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12