Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2

#1 20/04/2021 at 08:48

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

soo i wonder if there's any kpop stans here . my ults are EXO NCT SKZ DAY6 and RV what about y'all ??

#2 21/04/2021 at 14:35

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

One right here!
It's hard for me to pinpoint who are my ults and fav groups also change very active ): But Got7 is a group that I love return to. Kard is also group that I like but having a bad taste in my mouth because April's bullying accositions (which I just found out yesterday) and that reflecting to Somin and Kard. I also have to mention Monsta x! They are not high in my interests but they have mend a lot to me couple years back (': I still listen to their songs but being active with their content.

Nowadays I have been more interested in Nct and ONF.

Besides these groups I also like to listen to other groups and sometimes even marathon their albums! c: Haven't really listened of albums nowadays ): Maybe now that I'll have to start study I will listen more!

And for the last couple of my recent favorites:
MCND - Crush
Twice - I can't stop me
ONF - My name is
OnlyOneOf - Libido
Weki Meki - Picky picky

#3 22/04/2021 at 12:53

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

monsta x is a great group ! i also like them what NCT songs do you listen to currently ??

#4 23/04/2021 at 13:42

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

leerosé wrote

monsta x is a great group ! i also like them what NCT songs do you listen to currently ??

Hmmm... Bad question for be tbh :D Gimme gimme and I always love to hear Love talk c: Mainly I only have listened to title songs :D How about you?

Last edited by Ihaa (23/04/2021 at 13:42)

#5 29/04/2021 at 01:21

Notso’Fashion
Farsi

I listen to like 80% of the whole K-pop industry lmao, I have been a fan since 2014 when I discovered 2ne1, BigBang and HyunA!

It is hard to choose a favorite but I think I ult BTS, TxT, SKZ, Woodz, IU, OnlyOneOf and Enhypen. I think i listen to around 150 K-pop groups and Soloists lmao, but I dont really know any rookies from 2020-2021, only a few... I didnt have enough time to check them out, only their debut songs..

I think the first group that i STANNED for real was BTS in 2015 back in 2015 when they released DOPE, omg I remember binge watching EVERYTHING about them.   

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/161/avatars/128395.jpg?1461711931

#6 04/05/2021 at 22:09

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

gimme gimme is on my loop list too lol i also am into another world , first love , 7 days and sit down as well as their ballads cz im in love with the vocalist line

#7 04/05/2021 at 22:12

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

im obsessed with drunk dazed i really like enhypen's new cb

Last edited by leerosé (04/05/2021 at 22:13)

#8 07/05/2021 at 13:51

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

leerosé wrote

im obsessed with drunk dazed i really like enhypen's new cb

!!! Drunk dazed is soo good ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Edit: Sit down is also good! Now I must remember to listen to it again!

Farsi wrote

I listen to like 80% of the whole K-pop industry lmao, I have been a fan since 2014 when I discovered 2ne1, BigBang and HyunA!

It is hard to choose a favorite but I think I ult BTS, TxT, SKZ, Woodz, IU, OnlyOneOf and Enhypen. I think i listen to around 150 K-pop groups and Soloists lmao, but I dont really know any rookies from 2020-2021, only a few... I didnt have enough time to check them out, only their debut songs..

I think the first group that i STANNED for real was BTS in 2015 back in 2015 when they released DOPE, omg I remember binge watching EVERYTHING about them.

O: Around 150 O: Active or just some songs from them when they come across?

I feel like nowadays there are so many rookies that it's not possibly to listen to all of them especially if you want to listen full albums.

That brings my mind if they even have albums. My personal pet peeve is Saturday's albums. They are all single albums and like I would like to listen to CDs? so it doesn't bring me joy to buy album with two songs ):

Last edited by Ihaa (07/05/2021 at 13:52)

#9 18/05/2021 at 16:44

Fashion’Newbie
gamingwithella32

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#10 25/05/2021 at 14:51

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Does anyone here watch Kingdom? Can't wait for SF9's Move  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#11 26/05/2021 at 08:13

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Ihaa wrote

Does anyone here watch Kingdom? Can't wait for SF9's Move  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
yess !! but im not that updated bc of school lol

#12 26/05/2021 at 15:11

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

leerosé wrote

Ihaa wrote

School always comes to way >.> Good luck with school!
Do you watch the whole ep or just the performances?

I have to say I'm too lazy to watch whole ep /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png Loved when babyboibaek did Road to Kingdom and the first (?) ep of Kingdom in nutshell. (but now the copyright strikes /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png )

#13 26/05/2021 at 22:54

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Ihaa wrote

leerosé wrote

Ihaa wrote

School always comes to way >.> Good luck with school!
Do you watch the whole ep or just the performances?

I have to say I'm too lazy to watch whole ep /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png Loved when babyboibaek did Road to Kingdom and the first (?) ep of Kingdom in nutshell. (but now the copyright strikes /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png )
only skz performances /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

#14 11/06/2021 at 10:05

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Aaah, I really love when Zuho says "I'm male version of Venus" in SF9's Move performance at Kingdom <3  Was little skeptical about cover but it has grown to me

But TXT's 0X1=LOVESONG is soo good! I really should listen their other b-sides also because now titles have been really good c:

#15 24/06/2021 at 02:09

Fashion’Newbie
Kenkyona

I do! I came one the scene when BigBang, 2NE1, BEG, B2ST, MBLAQ, 2PM, TVXQ, SHINEE etc were really hot. Out of the newer groups I definitely like EXO, NCT, GOT7, for the guys and for the girls I really like G-Idle, Heize, Hoody. There aren't toooo many new girl groups that I listen to, I just have songs from girl groups I like here and there.

#16 12/07/2021 at 10:03

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Do you buy any albums or is there album you would like to have?

I regret little bit that I didn't buy Pentagon's signed Thumps up when I saw it on sale at Finnish second hand webside ):

Now I'm thinking if I should buy SF9's new album, maybe S or F version with my pay

#17 12/07/2021 at 11:08

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Ihaa wrote

no i cant buy albums by myself since i dont have any income  and my parents wouldnt let me to spend my pocket money on kpop  but i do own EXO the war album + the repackage power of music
there's alot of albums id like to have like baekhyun's delight and bambi as well as NCT  Neo Zone and dream's hello future .. i hope i can make a collection when i become independent haha

#18 15/07/2021 at 09:27

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

leerosé wrote

Ihaa wrote

no i cant buy albums by myself since i dont have any income  and my parents wouldnt let me to spend my pocket money on kpop  but i do own EXO the war album + the repackage power of music
there's alot of albums id like to have like baekhyun's delight and bambi as well as NCT  Neo Zone and dream's hello future .. i hope i can make a collection when i become independent haha

True true ):

I love the power of music cover! It's so cool with comic style c: Also love that it's repackage!! More songs to listen!! It's really nice c: I would liked to get Saturday's album but all of them are single with 4 or less songs ): Six or even five would be nice?

Ooh, hopefully you get them someday!
Thinking collecting only one version or all of them?

#19 27/07/2021 at 17:29

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Thinking collecting only one version or all of them?[/quote]
its sad that stans wait for months only to get one or two singles i hope they make an album soonely ..
i want to collect all of EXO SKZ and NCT albums but it wouldnt be easy to find them all : /

#20 27/07/2021 at 21:29

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !
Place: TARDIS

I can't say I'm a fan of K-pop, but there are certain songs that my friends made me listen to, that, now, I can't get out of my mind.
I like Hwasa's Maria and I liked Bts' Fire and Dynamite

Last edited by LokiD (27/07/2021 at 21:29)

Check out my French account HERE
https://i.ibb.co/Pt5nhmj/Loki-D-sig-4.png

#21 06/08/2021 at 15:04

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

LokiD wrote

I can't say I'm a fan of K-pop, but there are certain songs that my friends made me listen to, that, now, I can't get out of my mind.
I like Hwasa's Maria and I liked Bts' Fire and Dynamite

Ooh, Maria and Fire are good! Liked dances also! Actually liked very much of Fire and danced it in my free time c:

Dynamite... To be honest Samsung's phone app has kind of ruined it to me. All I can remember when I hear it is the ad. But on the other hand it's nice to sing along

Leerosé wrote

its sad that stans wait for months only to get one or two singles i hope they make an album soonely ..
i want to collect all of EXO SKZ and NCT albums but it wouldnt be easy to find them all :

Mmh.. ): but it's that with smaller companies they might not have money to make bigger albums (or even mini albums)

Good luck with finding albums!

Update about my situation with SF9 album: I bought the album (ver. F) and now it's opened >//< The pulls weren't big suprise cause I chose them myself. BUT I really liked the tarot card! It's pretty and the back of it is metallic (?) red that stood out in the black and front of it had also kind of metallic finnishing

Last edited by Ihaa (06/08/2021 at 15:05)

#22 05/09/2021 at 18:52

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

What are your thought about Thunderous by Stray kids?
For me it's very catchy and certain parts has been stuck in my head

#23 29/09/2021 at 06:15

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Ihaa wrote

i like it too . It's so catchy and the lyrics is so meaningful , the besides are incredible sorry i love you makes me cry everytime i listen to it , im so happy about this cb's achievements they totally deserved the success

#24 09/10/2021 at 15:04

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

leerosé wrote

Ihaa wrote

i like it too . It's so catchy and the lyrics is so meaningful , the besides are incredible sorry i love you makes me cry everytime i listen to it , im so happy about this cb's achievements they totally deserved the success

Aahh, sorry I cant't say I remember Sorry I love but now I have to listen to it again!!

I been nowadays hooked to Cheese

#25 01/11/2021 at 12:52

Fashion’Newbie

I'm like a multi stan so I rn my ults are TWICE, Enyphen,Mamamoo, GOT7,(G)I-dle,BIGBANG

ash

Pages : 1 2