Notso’Fashion
leerosé

I been nowadays hooked to Cheese[/quote]
cheese is such a vibe ♡~♡

#27 06/11/2021 at 10:41

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

ashwf wrote

I'm like a multi stan so I rn my ults are TWICE, Enyphen,Mamamoo, GOT7,(G)I-dle,BIGBANG
i listen to mamamoo too , their vocals are no joke
i've also been listening to the feels by twice like alot

#28 19/11/2021 at 18:06

Fashion’Newbie
Place: los angeles

i'm a multistan but my ult are Straykids ,BTS,Red Velvet .Somi,and the baddest Jessiii /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

Anela my life i love you Dance in the Dark

#29 13/12/2021 at 08:09

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

leerosé wrote

ashwf wrote

I'm like a multi stan so I rn my ults are TWICE, Enyphen,Mamamoo, GOT7,(G)I-dle,BIGBANG
i listen to mamamoo too , their vocals are no joke
i've also been listening to the feels by twice like alot

Mmm, Mamamoo's vocal are no joke, that's main reason why I was okay with them not dancing because they made it up with vocals

The Feels and can I say how pretty Chaeyoung looked?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#30 20/12/2021 at 19:40

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Ihaa wrote

Mmm, Mamamoo's vocal are no joke, that's main reason why I was okay with them not dancing because they made it up with vocals

The Feels and can I say how pretty Chaeyoung looked?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

i know! also momo's hair color was so pretty ♡♡

#31 01/01/2022 at 15:14

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Did anyone watch SMtown live today?

#32 18/04/2022 at 17:07

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Have anyone watched Queendom 2?
Really liked Loona's version of Shake it, it was cute ψ(`∇´)ψ from start they have been group who's performances I have been looking forward c:

Other group who's performances I had been looking forward was WJSN and assumued they would have more classical style. This week's performance (Navillera) was a bit of .... messy. It didn't sound so nice ):

#33 01/05/2022 at 01:57

Fashion’Newbie
MissSoggyCereal
ISTP - Phlegmatic - 974

Hey guys!! I first delved into K-pop in early 2017 with 'That XX' and similarly titled 'FxxK IT' and 'Baby Good Night' all by Bigbang's members, also found the group KNK somehow, but randomly fell into 'stanning' BTS instead, just around the corner. I've listened to Japanese music beforehand though.

Nowadays, I honestly am not very big on 'K-pop' specifically, but instead Korean music; I also don't exactly say I love artists as I listen for the music moreso? I usually don't take into account what name the song is tied to - If that makes sense.

Some songs I lovee though is :

Casker - Villain (8,000 views on Youtube, underrated. This song makes me sound melodramatically-misunderstood.)

Nastyona - My September (This song also has a 'dark' vibe, LOVE It)

Yaeji - In The Mirror (This song is an experience. An amazing one IMO, I love DnB [Drum and Bass genre])

BiBi - Kazino

Sunmi - 24 Hours

Red Velvet - Automatic

Taeyeon - Four Seasons

BTS member RM's - Life

Also a BTS remix on youtube for 'V - Singularity' made to sound like the concert versions uploaded from 'UTMs Music'

A classic, K.will - Please Don't (Everyone talks abt the MV but the song is amazing)

Drug Resturant - Mistake (Pretty different from the rest of the list as it's rock, it bangs)

Annd,, AKMU - Rebye

That's abt it that I can think of rn!

Last edited by MissSoggyCereal (01/05/2022 at 03:52)

#34 22/05/2022 at 17:44

Fashion’Newbie

Hello !
Recently , I starter listening to Stray Kids, Twice, Black Pink , Exo.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
And I like it !
I am an Army (  a BTS fan ) and I am so happy I discovered the boys !
I discovered
Stray Kids thanks to a YouTube ad  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png ,
Twice because my sister made me listen to one of their song ( I fell in love with it /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif) ,
Black Pink because my sister made me discover that group ( and I am do grateful) , Exo while I was playing to "Save one, Drop one : Kpop vs Pop" and
BTS because of my lovely sister /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

My favourite
BTS song is "Save me"
BlackPink song is "Let's kill this love "
Stray Kids song is "Maniac"
Exo song is " Love Shot"

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#35 28/05/2022 at 19:09

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

@ MissSoggyCereal

Have to check Casker's Villain ! But K.Will voice in Please don't (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

Have you heard about I'll? If not, I recommend to check out !

@ JeonJungkook

Ooh, which Twice song?

#36 15/06/2022 at 11:14

Fashion’Newbie
JlMlN

slayyyy /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#37 27/06/2022 at 09:21

Fashion’Newbie
Bob7934

K-pop Stans omg

#38 29/07/2022 at 21:37

Fashion’Newbie
Place: London

im obsessed with k-pop

Last edited by CherryDoll (29/07/2022 at 21:38)

#39 01/08/2022 at 00:31

Fashion’Newbie
ayaki

My fav groups at the moment for sure are Twice, BTS, and Itzy  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif
  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#40 11/08/2022 at 19:36

Fashion’Newbie
nickistan59

I HATE JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

#41 29/08/2022 at 06:19

Fashion’Newbie
MissSoggyCereal
ISTP - Phlegmatic - 974

nickistan59 wrote

I HATE JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Futaba would never say this (;へ:)

Ihaa wrote

@ MissSoggyCereal

Have to check Casker's Villain ! But K.Will voice in Please don't (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

Have you heard about I'll? If not, I recommend to check out !

So, I assume you're talking about I'll(아일)?? Well, no, I never had heard of him! I checked him out, and mostly his music isn't really my style.
I love many genres (from black metal to folk) but I find quite a lot of ballads boring/uninteresting, and his fall in that area, sadly!

And something I noticed is that when listened to a few songs, and I'm not sure how to exactly explain it? His voice seems to keep a sort of strange echo or reverb throughout his discography, and feels somewhat drowned out from the instrumental. I did end up quite liking Liar, though.

——

Anyways, not going to post three times so I'm going to update my previous list with some more songs here, because why not!

I've been IN LOVE with Lim Kim's - Falling [Great song and beautiful MV]

Kasper - Lean On Me
[I was in love with this song in 2017 and I would listen to it in the cafeteria, and people would just come up and be like 'what song are you listening to?' and would be offput because it was Korean. Geez, early 2017, just before BTS exploded and everyone knew it - atleast for being more than 'weird' insanity, like it was thought that Hitchhiker's 11 was all Koreans listened to.]

IU - A Gloomy Clock

Ladies' Code - I'm fine, thank you

SHINee - Orgel [I have never cared for SHINee but I heard this song and fell in love with the slightly eerie tones and unique instrumental! similar to the next one..]

F(X) - Shadow [what an interesting premise for a song!!]

Epitone Project - Spring day, cherry blossoms and you [Just Piano, but I love this song for when I'm in that melancholy mood]

So yep, that's just the ones I've thought about recently!

Last edited by MissSoggyCereal (29/08/2022 at 06:21)

#42 01/05/2023 at 23:25

Notso’Fashion
Farsi

Ihaa wrote

I feel like nowadays there are so many rookies that it's not possibly to listen to all of them especially if you want to listen full albums.

That brings my mind if they even have albums. My personal pet peeve is Saturday's albums. They are all single albums and like I would like to listen to CDs? so it doesn't bring me joy to buy album with two songs ):

I just saw this (ops). Omg Saturday, i`ve been obsessed with them lately, they are my only hope in the morning when i go to uni. I really hope for more music like this in kpop.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/161/avatars/128395.jpg?1461711931

#43 15/07/2023 at 12:22

Fashion’Newbie

i really like (G)-IDLE my fav is yuqi !!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#44 28/07/2023 at 18:29

Fashion’Newbie
jaehyunz

love me some nct 127, my blood runs green, they are so srs to me.

she ppalli on my cherry till i bomb

#45 02/12/2023 at 16:43

Notso’Fashion
leerosé

Hello you guys it's been ages since i last checked this thread oml /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#46 02/12/2023 at 23:09

Fashion’Newbie

leerosé wrote

soo i wonder if there's any kpop stans here . my ults are EXO NCT SKZ DAY6 and RV what about y'all ??

So , I am an ARMY. I like EXO, Stray Kidz, (G)-IDLE, and Fifty fifty ( ik they disbanded /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png still not over it)

#47 19/03/2024 at 19:33

Too'Fashion
Doddy
They / He / She
Place: Romania

I’m not a big fan of k-pop, but 2NE1 it’s amazing for me.

https://centralvalleypridecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/community.jpg

Pages : 1 2