Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 21/02/2022 at 21:28

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Once we were...humans.
Note: whatever has been posted, has been posted - nothing beyond this point will be included in impressions, and I would love for you to post your decisions first, so I can set up the remainder of the round.

The morning reveals the assumption was wrong - or, for a moment it does. In a moment, or two, you manage to put the two and two together, and while it does result in a number four, it makes no difference in the big picture.

Sol, Diana wrote

What do you imagine when you think of dead silence?

Diana imagines it could be a moment like this, snow falling in a thick blanket, moon finding its way through the clouds, no stars in sight. The animals were silent.

She hears Sol breathing in the other corner of the room, as she sat in a large armchair in the corner of the room, the warmth fogging up the window. Sol slept - by chance, or drugs, or a spell, she did not know - and she tried, but the sleep did not reach her.

There are steps outside the door, she looks up, untucking her legs from under her, ready should something happen. Nothing - whoever walked, walked past the room - and her body releases the tension once more, she leans back.

By the time she decided to close her eyes for just a second, it was already daytime - Sol got up sometime before her, she looks at him, and at that moment, siblings hear a commotion from downstairs.

“Sol,” she gasped, realizing it was morning. -”Are you—?”

“Human?” he asks, nodding. -”I’ve been human for a while now, A,” he finished. -”Sit, let me tell you what happened before we go downstairs.”

Istok, Aurelius, Nastya, Sol wrote

Aurelius walked into the room, followed by Istok, and Nastya thinks nothing of it until she noticed the look on Aurelius.

“What happened?”

“A lot,” Istok replied, staring at the open door: two moments later, Sol enters the room.

“Did you see who it was?”

“Someone must have slipped me something,” Aurelius replied, as Istok closed the door and let himself out.

“At least you’ve had the decency to give me a notice,”

“Perhaps because I didn’t think it would actually work,” Aurelius chuckles - Nastya looks at both as if they have gone off their minds - and Sol gives it a little shrug.

“Iris was not as lucky, was she?”

“Iris,” Aurelius leans back, smirking. -”Poor Iris, she never stood a chance.”

“Shut the fuck up, both of you, this is not the final act of a drama!” Nastya slammed her book on the table. -”Now tell me what is happening?”

“I’m human,” Sol said. -”I’ve been human for a few weeks now,”

“Has it been that long?” Aurelius furrowed his brows, glancing at the blond man. Sol nodded. -”The time truly flies—”

“Aurelius!”

“I’m human too,” he responded to Nastya’s horrid look. -”Since not that long ago, but rather tonight, and by accident, or pure chance,”

“He had my soul,” Sol explained. -”So, when they came for it, they went to him, meaning they knew—”

“Well, they accidentally took mine—”

“They took both, but I believe you’ll not be needed, so I would not pray for a long life as a human,” Sol replied.

“Believe me, I would never wish for something like this,” Aurelius replied considering the aspect of mortality, for the first time in a very long time.

“You cursed us both,” Sol shrugged his shoulders. Aurelius didn’t listen but assumed Sol was not supportive at all.

“Don’t be dramatic,” Aurelius rolls his eyes, glancing at Nastya.

Nastya was silent, sitting, looking at them, wondering if eternal life ever truly promised to grow wiser too.

Meaning, you still don’t know who was the culprit - and they were getting closer to whatever the uniter legend was. Nastya decides to abandon the Synod, focusing on what seems to be the most important.

And it seems to be what the most are focusing on this time around as well.

The tensions are on the rise, everyone seems to be either suspicious, or a suspect, and the stories are getting devoured and re-read, in order to get the hang of what might come next.

There is a moment of silence - a rather short one - with everyone in the main house, cooped around the stories in the dining room, in the library, or some other room in the house until the speculations about the following story leave very little to be imagined.

Diana is found by Cedric in Sol’s room - he is in some kind of catatonic state, Diana cannot remember anything.

The night is falling, the snow seems to be restlessly covering everything, and there is another vote suggested by Thierry: he wants to leave and wants to know who wants to make it out with them.

Leaving Thierry, Uriel, Morgan, and Cedric decide to make a run for it.
Staying Minha. Kordelia. Kiriko. Aylin. Kiyo.
Aurelius does not give a fuck at this point, not enough to run. Diana sticks with Sol, who cannot run. Istok, Jackson, Simon, Rui, Viggo, River and Tyssa feel there is no point in getting into the storm. Nastya thinks leaving is not an option. Nico will basically give the incentive to get out but decides to leave instead. Lael will stay, too.

Given the majority of you will stay, I’d love to focus on this part mainly.
xx

In the early afternoon, when this small vote turns into “every man for themselves” type of situation - no one is bothering packing, not really, and the plan is to head out together. Sometime later in the day they do - those first steps are done in the human body, and soon after whoever might be looking can sense the energy shift through the storm as they started taking their real forms.

The house is dead silent, with most of you standing in the lobby to watch the ones deciding to go leave - their departure, mostly short - makes for a very dividing moment, and the one last attempt at asking them to stay comes from Lael, who thinks there is no point in running, insisting everyone should stay and try to figure out what happens when the Uniter prophecy or manual has played its course.

He’ll be in the library for a while, reading into the texts, while the rest of you will separate in groups. Comes nightfall, there’s a power shortage in the house, and everything goes black. With the generator not working, part of you will seek candles, while the others either stay locked in, look for food, or generally stay in groups.

Minha wrote

Minha is spending most of time around Nico, Aurelius and Istok, in a room where Aurelius set up after his turn. Nico is like a broken record, repeating and retelling stories, asking questions mostly to himself, and trying to figure out what he missed. At a point around 19, they realize they need more candles, and Nico wants to go look for them, but Istok won’t let him go alone, so Minha goes with him. They walk through the house - larger than both realized - and Nico takes his sweet time looking through rooms, pantry, kitchen, salon - passing by Kiriko and Simon in the dining hall, and on their way back to Aurelius’ room they run into River who is on his way to Sol’s room to try to help. The four of them are reunited post 20, in the room, Aurelius napping, Istok about to, and Nico still wide awake. Not much later, there are footsteps in the hallway, and before three of them react, Nico is already out, saying they need to stay back and stay silent. Moments after, all three decide to go find him, walking into the scene at the main entrance.

Kordelia wrote

Kordelia will be alone in the room, and around 18, Rui will come to pick her up and keep her company. Soon after, he’ll suggest they have a walk, go pick up some food and hopefully run into someone with good news. They will stop by the library, Nastya is alone there, so they will stick around for a while before the hunger kicks in again and they move towards the kitchen around 19, and spend a while there, getting what they can in the dark. The rooms are mainly silent, but they will encounter Minha and Nico looking for candles (they are there for a moment only). On their way back to the room, they will notice Lael on his way out of the house in the back, then will run into Kiyo and Jackson. They will spend time in the room before Uriel’s entrance causes the commotion around 21.

Kiriko wrote

Kiriko will spend time with Simon, in the dining hall, with Lael, studying the books. Lael is unsure of what might come next, especially since some stories are missing, and he will warn Kiriko that the story about the Wish Granter might be her story. Around 19, she will be left alone with Simon for a while, as Lael decides to go check up on Nastya on his own. Before 20, Kiriko and Simon will realize they are growing tired too quickly, and suddenly, they will not have enough energy to move, slipping into a slumber of a kind. Once she comes about, Simon is on the ground next to her, and she’s a human. The commotion Uriel causes coaxes them to the main level and towards the main entrance.

Aylin wrote

Around 18, Aylin will spend some time in the room with Viggo, Tyssa and River. While Viggo is not worried about the ones who left, Tyssa wonders if they got far, worrying if they will be able to return in time to miss the storm. River is mostly worried about Sol, who hasn’t woken up yet, and around 19, he will leave to go try to help him. Tyssa will not wait long before leaving to go find him. Shortly after 20, Viggo hears some commotion in the hallway and runs into the hall before Aylin can do much, returning a moment later to ask her help because Tyssa is behind the corner, on the ground. Once they both go there, not one is there, and for Aylin, everything goes black. Once she’s conscious again, she is human, no one but Viggo is around and comes what may, she should make her way to the main ground and towards the main entrance by the time Uriel lands in the house.

Kiyo wrote

Kiyo will spend time with newly-human Diana in the room where Sol is, and Jackson will join them under the excuse that they should not be alone. Around 19:00, there’s a knock on the door and while everyone tenses up a little, it turns out to be River, there to try and help Sol. He will spend considerable time doing it, both he and Diana focused on him, and Kiyo can keep Jackson company. He’ll ask Kiyo to accompany him to go to the kitchen around 20, look for some food since River is with Sol and Diana. On their way down, they will notice Lael walking towards the back of the house, alone, and on their way back, find an empty library. They will be back soon, and the trio is still there. Sometime near 21, the commotion outside will coax them out of the room and things will witness the Uriel entrance.

Everyone is at the main hall around 21, in time for the doors to swing open with a gust of wind, snow and cold. Uriel will fly in, carrying Morgan, half-frozen, both tumbling to the ground, as his wings feel as if they are frozen, tumbling into the stairs, barely breathing.

People come up to help - Istok picks him up, barely, as River goes towards Morgan, trying to help her. She’s unconscious and human, and Uriel picks himself up suddenly, as many ask what has happened. He explains the storm was nothing like he has ever seen - the cold snowstorm was more like the sand storm, changing direction, shifting pace, and whenever they thought they were close to getting to the border of the property. At a point, they separated, they could not see far in front, and he could only hear one scream in the whiteout. He found Morgan in the snow, and no one around, deciding to fly back to the house - the storm didn’t seem to mind. He is talking, and most are around them, coming from different directions.

Before more fingers are pointed in different directions, there’s another scream coming from the whiteness outside. There is nothing for a second, or two, and Uriel picks himself up, going towards the door, just in time to catch Thierry, falling into his arms.

No shock there, he is human. While he is trying to catch his breath, River goes to close the door, stopping the snow from coming in. He turns towards the rest, and it’s really not hard to realize not everyone is there.

Please end your story with the realization there are a few of you missing.

Missing Cedric. Lael. Nastya. Nico.

xx

Required
1. Name. Creature. FC. Interests (up to 3).
2. Decisions.
    A. Stay or go?
3. Story! Note: this round takes place within 1 day.
4. Outfits, if you wish.

Last edited by Zaralee (22/02/2022 at 15:48)

#27 21/02/2022 at 21:29

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Kiriko

Minha

Kordelia

Aylin

Kiyo

Last edited by Zaralee (24/02/2022 at 15:19)

#28 21/02/2022 at 23:34

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://i.ibb.co/H2j3HCW/Kordelia.png

Form

Paint It Black

Chapter IV

https://i.ibb.co/T4rmSJ7/Done-Kordelia.png

Last edited by schoggettchen (26/02/2022 at 21:55)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#29 22/02/2022 at 07:30

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Aylin will stay

#30 22/02/2022 at 07:43

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/77/moy/61109.jpg

Kiriko

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/77/moy/60972.jpg

Inhuman

Last edited by J3zab3ll (25/02/2022 at 10:09)

#31 22/02/2022 at 08:48

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://i.ibb.co/qn2H4wB/Minhabanner.jpg

Form

Throughout the day
https://i.ibb.co/ChBR2nV/minha41.png

XVIII. Lost souls

XIX. Young-blood

XX. Feeding habits

XXI. The lack of lightbulbs

Done

Last edited by tricole (26/02/2022 at 21:17)

#32 26/02/2022 at 16:49

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

Holding.

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#33 26/02/2022 at 22:29

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Once we were...here.

As some started heading back up, there’s a familiar voice coming from the other room - a very loud one, too - and in a short moment, Nico appears from the dark hallway. He looks different - slightly older, somewhat misplaced in this timeline, dark eyes shining through the darkness of the rooms.

“I think it’s too late to separate now,” he calls out for them. -”Perhaps a cosy salon to wait for the final blow?”

The steps all moved forward, he vanished into the hallway, but everyone seems to follow without much saying. Istok helps with Thierry, while Jackson picked up Morgan, carrying her behind everyone.

The fire is lit in the room, crackling slowly in the giant fireplace, and in a moment or two, everyone is gathered there, in small groups on the large furniture, sitting, standing, just waiting. The doors behind you close.

“The stories you wrote,” Nico approaches River, who tries his best to keep his calmness, but it might be quite obvious he is not indifferent about the fact Nico approached him. -”Do you remember all of it now?”

“No,” River shook his head. -”I don’t recall writing—”

“Writing them, yes,” Nico nodded. -”Rehua usually remembers once he is older, more mature, grow—”

“I hate to break that bubble, but I am a grown-up in this body,” he complained.

“Exactly,” Nico shrugged. -”So, you should remember, no?”

River stayed silent, glancing across the room, unable to find Tyssa, looking back to Nico instead, unsure of what to say. Nico looked around the room.

“I should have remembered it long ago,” he mused, and Nico nodded.

“Where is your guardian?” he asked, turning back to River, who shrugged, and doors open almost on a theatrical cue, with Tyssa stepping into the room.

“It took you a fucking long time,” she speaks, but the voice is somewhat distorted, different, and she closes the door behind her, with Nico taking a step back.

“I reckon you’ve found Lael?”

“The resident god of war is no longer with us,” Tyssa replied. -”It was such a pain to get him here, oh lower one, but alas—” small shrug, followed by a smile.

“It’s been a long time,” she says to Nico.

“We could have gone a bit more,” he smiles back. -”But Hecate, of all people?”

“I had no choice of pick,” she replied, shrugging. -”A blessing, still, to have a human body again, and to be able to keep the Witch for last,” thin fingers pull the golden chain from under the dress, dangling an amber locket before the rest. Before anyone moved there, she makes her way to Aurelius, her hand on his chest, a smile on her lips, and she lays a kiss on his cheek. -”Thank you for wearing yours so proudly, so openly, I would have had to wait for a long time after if it wasn’t for you,”

Aurelius - confused - glanced at Nico, and Tyssa does the same.

“That’s why no one sensed Tyssa was gone,” Nico scoffed, almost amused. -”She was not really gone, has she?”

“But you, old friend—” there’s a kindness in her voice, and she takes a step forward - Nico raised his hand, and there’s a short commotion in the room. -”Do you even remember me?”

He sends a burst of energy into her, but she’s untouched.

“Oh, you do!” she smiled, turning into a burst of short laughter.

(You can move, try to escape, try to attack, with all the attempts being diverted, through Tyssa’s magic.)

“I should be next, then?” Nico asked.

“You are next, yes,” she replied. -”The Lower One, then the Witch, and a special bonus,” Tyssa turns around the room to find River, she gives a huge smile as she does, almost endeared by the fact he sat in his spot, frozen. -”The boy who could remember the past, but not just quite.”

“You need him? That’s why you kept him?”

“I need a better choice of the body to hold all this power in,” she replied. -”This one has to turn human with the Witch, and Rehua—” Tyssa shrugged.

“How did you keep him—”

“This isn’t a reveal from a mystery novel, Kherty,” she seems annoyed. -”You don’t get to ask questions, you don’t get to—”

“Spells,” River turns to Nico. -”Hecate is powerful enough, even without... who are you?”

“Aqen,” Nico responded before Tyssa - or Aqen - has the chance to do so, standing there, looking at the exchange. -”The Dark One, the one who has attempted this before, but has been killed—”

“Banished!”

“Banished,” Nico continues. -”Tyssa found you?”

“You give her too much credit,” she replied with a chuckle. -”She ventured into the beyond a bit too far,” Aqen replied. -”Poor, poor girl, so old, yet so frightened, so trusting.”

“Trusting your own divine kind in a realm of the gods—”

“Don’t,” Aqen replied to Nico. -”She was foolish, she was vain and she went in too deep, she walked through the storm you kept me in there—”

“She walked right into your prison,” Nico seems genuinely saddened by the words.

“And she never walked out,” Aqen replied. -”Not really, or completely, her poor mind shattered a little, such a shame—”

“You could have—”

“Would you?” brows knit, and her expression is somewhat disgusted. -”Would you hold back, would you wait another eternity, sitting in the eye of a hurricane, would you?”

“Don’t compare us,” Nico rolled his eyes, unbothered by the story. -”You got there on your—”

“Wait,” Aqen says. -”Lael is about to die,” she turns towards someone. -”Go fetch his body from the cold.”

“There’s still time to stop—”

“And do what? Go back into my storm? Long gone, friend, long past that time—”

Before that sentence comes to a halt, there’s a strike coming towards Aqen, but he turns just in time, and the burst of energy knocks down parts of the wall, allowing you to attempt to run away - except for Aqen, Nico and River, sitting frozen, as well as Morgan and Thierry (unconscious and human).

Bits of solo/group work comes here. The end of this part is in the impressions.

The majority of you manage to get out during the moment energy bounces - and while there is a moment you push into different directions.

Minha wrote

Minha manages to push into the direction where both Istok and Aurelius went - Aurelius manages to break his arm (confirmed only a moment later, when he tries to move it and cannot do it). While in the hallway, you’ll hear signs of fighting from the inside of the room, managing to figure out you have moments to try to get out.

The problem is, the storm is still going, and instead of stepping out, Aurelius suggests you try to find Nastya, hoping she’ll save the day because, in his mind, she might be the only one who actually might, if she’s still around. So, instead of heading out, you head to the attic because this seems to be the only location neither of you went to during these days. At first, it just seems like there is no one there, but upon closer inspection, you’ll find a room there, sealed with wax and blood. Istok tries touching it but gets thrown to the other side of the room, and Aurelius seems to be unsurprised, saying the spell on the seal might actually hurt them if they decide to open it. While Istok is unsure, Aurelius will check with Minha - and with her confirmation, he’ll shortly ask her, playfully, to summon him after this is done, before smashing into the seal, falling to the ground instantly. Nastya is inside, breaking out the second the magic is lifted, in her full fury.

Kiriko wrote

Kiriko manages to push into the direction where both Uriel and Simon went, being the only human in the mix. While in the hallway, you’ll hear signs of fighting from the inside of the room, managing to figure out you have moments to try to get out.

Given you now know Lael must have fallen human, you decide to come to look for him, just in case his human body is in physical danger. You decide to split up to cover more ground, each taking one direction. While Kiriko is unsure what she should do should she find him, she does end up being the one stumbling into Lael, bloodied and in the snow. She yells, calling out, and finally, Uriel comes to her aid, suggesting River might be able to save his body, saving him from dying.

Kordelia wrote

Kordelia manages to push into the direction where both Rui and Viggo went, being the only human in the mix. While in the hallway, you’ll hear signs of fighting from the inside of the room, managing to figure out you have moments to try to get out.

Rui will suggest going after Cedric, in the hope he is alive and possibly able to help Nico since Morgan is useless, there’s no way of knowing if Lael is even alive anymore and Nastya is not around. While Viggo suggests separating to cover more ground, Kordelia asks them to stay together - Rui agrees this might be the better version since she is human. Both of them are ready to go, trying to figure out if they could find another direction or head in the same direction he was seen heading - Kordelia decides on the latter. As they are about to step out, Rui turns to her, asking her to stay inside in hopes you don’t die. Should she agree with it, they will be gone for what seems an eternity (in reality, fifteen minutes or so) - and she’ll hear a voice coming from another direction.

Moments later, she’ll catch a glimpse of a human figure through the snow, and see Cedric show up there, momentarily falling down into the snow, and she has to try to pull him to the house herself. Kordelia will manage, for the most part, before Viggo shows up, doing the rest, pulling Cedric inside. Rui joins you too, and all three of you are trying to figure out how to help him.

While Kordelia and Kiriko are focused on Cedric and Lael, Nastya descends from the top of the house - the salon is hectic - Tyssa, well, Aqen pulled the essence from Nico and is about to break the pendant to do the same with Tyssa.

Before it happens, Nastya is down there, before him, hand on the neck, and within a second, the light shines out of Tyssa's body, blinding everyone who is there to witness it, burning her physical body to dust. The outline of energy leaves a very visible human image there, for a second, before they burst into dust too.

The burst of energy leftover from Aqen pushes through the house, bringing everyone back to their true form.

Wherever you are, you will be brought back to yourself again. The storm falls down like it was stopped in a moment, gravity turned back on again.

You take a moment to recuperate before the aftermath is clear to all.

Nastya makes sure Nico is alright, after which she does the same for River and Morgan.

Sadly enough, you'll hear Diana weep over Sol's dead body upstairs, deeming her brother dead for good.

Cedric manages to push through, but Lael doesn't make it in the end. Same as Aurelius, whose body could not handle it without the demonic essence.

Rui, Istok, Viggo, Jackson, Simon, Uriel and Thierry are all accounted for, and well.

xx

The morning comes slow, but the rays of sunshine light the shambles the house is left in, as things become more clear, and you piece together what has happened.

Aqen, an ancient deity, known as the dark one, or the mouth of time, has always been power-hungry and has been banished into the other realm prison many, many centuries ago. Tyssa - always keen on finding a way to push her powers to the rim - managed to find her way deep into the realm, stumbling into his prison. Before she realized who he was (if she ever did), Aqen took the control of her soul, walking out of the real with two souls: his own, and Hecate's soul, which he trapped in the necklace. This causes him not to really have all her memories, but he manages (mostly).

One of the first things he encounters after his way back is the legend of the Uniter. Given TyssaAqen knows the language, they recognize the potential and spend quite some time trying to track down the rest of the texts. They destroyed some, knowing Lael is on the right track to figure out and possibly be suspicious at one point, making sure Diana grows more and more anxious and annoyed by this growing obsession of Lael.

Back at the Synod of 1941, TyssaAqen planned the attempt, but many of the players did not show up (meaning, nothing could have been done), so this time, they left nothing to chance. The invites are planned, precise, the location is a risk: Nastya might be dangerous, but the risk was worth it.

River shows up too, following Lael, and while TyssaAqen believed Rehua might have been the last ageless that has to be slain to gain the power of the Uniter, TyssaAqen soon realizes that River could have been the one to stop them.

Tyssa was not suspicious in the beginning, even setting up protection spells, and in the last round, she was not accounted for as she claimed to have been looking for River.

In the end, Nastya was able to come through, by the right choices made, and the majority is saved, restored, and the Synod is going to be closed.

some clues

Aftermath!
General things, as many depend on your stories.

Nico and Nastya will spend a while checking on others trapped in the realms between this one and the one truly beyond, checking they are all accounted for and still locked up.

Morgan and Cedric will head out on their own agenda, leaving almost immediately after the events that take place. They're gone for a while, keeping in touch with some people occasionally (see Kordelia for Cedric).

Diana will have two losses to mourn: Sol & Lael, eventually leaving to rejoin her cousin, Eris. She'll keep in touch with her friends.

Jackson and Simon go back to their regular lives, same as Rui.
Viggo returns home, whereas Thierry leaves in an undisclosed direction.

River will head out to Gran Canaria, to pick up Lael's research, making sure he did not forget something in all of this mess, altho Nastya feels he has another agenda on his mind.

Uriel returns home, perhaps alone, perhaps not.

More on Istok, in Minha's story, but one thing he will be keen on doing is getting a human (with an amazing body) that would summon Aurelius back to this realm.

Requirements:
1. Name. Interests. Who do you think did it?
2. Story about the reveal, and story about the aftermath. Perhaps a glimpse into the future, too, 6 months from now, maybe.
3. Outfits, if you want.

Last edited by Zaralee (28/02/2022 at 22:21)

#34 27/02/2022 at 09:16

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Minha

Kiriko

Kordelia

Last edited by Zaralee (28/02/2022 at 22:19)

#35 27/02/2022 at 15:46

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

https://i.ibb.co/H2j3HCW/Kordelia.png

Form

Paint It Black

Chapter V

https://i.ibb.co/T4rmSJ7/Done-Kordelia.pngShort and rushed but I'm down with an annoying flu and coughing

Last edited by schoggettchen (03/03/2022 at 20:29)

#36 27/02/2022 at 16:03

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://i.ibb.co/qn2H4wB/Minhabanner.jpg

Form

Leaving / Home - Reunion
https://i.ibb.co/fvTDmq9/minha5.png

XXII. Shock wave

XXIII. Meat palace

XXIV. Humility and honesty

XXV. Leaving

XXVI. Welcome home

Rushed and inconsistent but done...

Last edited by tricole (03/03/2022 at 22:03)

#37 27/02/2022 at 22:44

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/77/moy/61109.jpg

Kiriko

#38 03/03/2022 at 07:55

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi! I apologize for not closing last night, I will make sure everything is posted within hours!

Thank you for joining this lovely journey! ❤️

#39 03/03/2022 at 23:15

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi girls! The contest is now officially closed.

Thank you for following me all the way to the end. I've enjoyed your stories so much - and I'm super sorry we could not have had a couple of more rounds, that would have been just amazing!

Banners are uploaded on Notion, whereas I have one more thing to add to this storyline: a short epilogue, hidden in the spoiler below.

Epilogue

Thank you, once again, for the stories. Thank you for joining me. Thank you for the lovely moments.

Hope you've had fun, hope it was as lovely for you as it was for me.
Hope to see you explore this universe with me again in the future!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

Last edited by Zaralee (03/03/2022 at 23:17)

#40 04/03/2022 at 05:18

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

I don't even know where to start... I love this contest. I love the universe you have created and the people that were part of it... especially Cedric. I love how his relationship with Kordelia changed over the contest and now after reading the Epilogue... I'm falling in love all over again. ❤️

Writing Kordelia was an amazing experience... exploring different sides about her and how she handled her return to humanity. I'm glad that I managed to pull through - sorry if some parts felt a bit rushed - but her story deserved to be written and your contest deserved to be finished as well... I did mention a few times how much I love it.  ❤️

I hope that we will indeed return to this wonderful universe one day. I feel that there is still a lot to discover and uncover... stories that still deserve to be written. ❤️

I also want to thank Nella... for listening, for offering ideas and advice and just being there when I needed someone. I already told you via messenger but just let me say it one more time... I absolutely adored Minha.❤️

Banner... I forgot to thank you for the pretty banner ❤️

Of course, I would forget a few things

Last edited by schoggettchen (04/03/2022 at 06:34)

#41 04/03/2022 at 17:08

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Thank you for this contest and this month of writing, and thank you for indulging both mine and Minha's childish ways. I wish I could've finished stronger but I might have exhausted myself as usual… but still, it has been absolutely delightful! And of course there's a world for these characters vaster than the bounds Natsya's property.

And Schogo, thank you! It's always more fun with a partner in crime and Kordelia was lovely to follow. And you did the world a favour, to not let the lovely FC of Cavill go to waste.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2