Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 01/01/2023 at 21:24

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

https://i.imgur.com/GrYluzm.png

It's been 25 years since the birth of the Tudor twins, King Edward and Princess Elizabeth, and the country has settled after the Reform. The Dowager Queen Anne and the King Consort Magnus are helping the young king to navigate through the politics and the ruling, slowly pressuring the young King to take a wife and further establish his seat on the Tudor throne. While the princess and the young prince are enjoying their older brother getting all the attention and they can run freely, the court prepares for the season.

If the importance of the season can be measured in the number of powerful people rushing to the court, the number of fabrics being rushed in by the tailors, or the number of gems brought in by the jewellers, this might be the most important season yet!

Vibrant too, as many foreign royals are due to spend their time in England, broadening the lines of their diplomacy further into the world. Speaking of diplomacy and showing goodwill, rumour has it that another Tudor is aimed to visit: young princess Mariana, granddaughter of the late king and Catalina of Aragon.

Welcome to the Tudor court, once more, and into this fun AU that came out of the last contest! I'm happy to see you here again, and before we start, let's do the usual part. I borrowed some from those more organized than I am.

Rules

Notes: updated 03.01.

The Universe

Rounds

Not to prolong this further, let's start!

Last edited by Zaralee (23/01/2023 at 00:02)

#2 01/01/2023 at 21:26

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Extras

To add a tiny disclaimer: characters have pre-set traits and personalities, but it doesn't mean they won't change, grow, or turn a bit more awful - as you write and influence them. That said, I am still polishing up some people and especially connections, so bear with me.

There is also going to be a tiny section of sort of "minor role" extras, more or fewer people from last season.

That said, ask away!

The Tudor Court
King Edward VI Tudor, with his siblings, Elizabeth and Erik. 
Part of Edward's household: Carlos, Charles and James.
Elizabeth is closest to Cecilia, who is part of her household. Elizabeth's household also includes a great deal of artists, including Will.
Erik now officially has a household, and he is currently closest to James, who joined his household this season.
Dowager Queen Anne (Boleyn) and her consort, Magnus are part of the court, but usually spend more time in London.

The Bavarian court delegacy
Future king Ferdinand, accompanied by Richard Seymour (or FitzRoy), and John von In der Maur.

The Spanish delegacy
Infanta Mariana will attend the court and lady Katherine Brandon will join her household.

The Turkish delegacy
Prince Selim comes in the company of Lady Melek.

Sophia is coming from Russia and France, to join Elizabeth's household for a season.
Walter is coming from the Scottish court, apparently to be the guest of Katherine Brandon.

King Edward VI Tudor

Princess Elizabeth Tudor

Prince Erik Vasa

Prince Carlos

Lady Cecilia Vasa

Lord Charles Compton

Lord James Fairfax

Sir Will Dekker

Prince Ferdinand of Bavaria

Lord Richard (Fitz-Roy) Seymour

Lord John von In der Maur

Lady Katherine Brandon

Princess Mariana Habsburg

Lady Sophia d'Orleans

Lord Walter Stewart

Prince Selim / Şehzade Selim

Lady Melek / Melek Hatun

Minor extras

Updating: connections!

Last edited by Zaralee (05/01/2023 at 20:44)

#3 01/01/2023 at 21:27

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Round 1: Year's End, Life's Beginning

There's snow covering nature around Eltham Palace, settled on the furthest outskirts of East London, just further out of the city. The palace, smaller in size and more out of reach than Greenwich Palace, borders straight into a wild forest ideal for hunting which is one of the reasons the entire court of King Edward is staying there for the holidays and, most likely, into the season. 

The rumour is the King is set to find a wife and further confirm his place on the Tudor throne which only means the season will begin somewhat earlier than this spring and by the looks of it, it will be bigger than most seasons before this. The entire court is there - well, the almost entire court - and there are some interesting appearances announced in the next few weeks. King Edward is enjoying the beginning of the year in the company of his sister and their closest friends, spending their days in good jest, card games, art, discussions and, of course, hunting trips.

The big news arrives with the arrival of the Dowager Queen Anne and her King Consort Magnus Vasa - as a gesture of goodwill, King Philip I of Spain allowed his daughter to visit the ancestral land of her deceased grandfather, late King Henry VIII, and (if you are to believe rumours) defied the wishes of his wife, Queen Mary who is reluctant to let go of the past that took place between her parents. The middle ground was set: Infanta Mariana will visit and be under the protection and patronage of not only her step-uncle, King Edward, but also Lady Katherine Brandon, Dowager Duchess of Suffolk whose late mother used to serve Catalina of Aragon herself. 

But, the significant news doesn't stop there. After years of tensions, King Johann of Bavaria is sending his own son, future king Ferdinand to spend time at the court, as well. Asides from two important figures, the court will also be the home of the young Şehzade Selim, the favourite son of the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire; and it provides a chance for young Prince Erik Vasa to reunite with his siblings as he joins Selim on his way to England.

An occasion that requires a welcome feast, as everyone will arrive at the court on the same day (more or less). And this will serve as the first event you'll centre the round around.

The Arrival Week
Welcome Supper
Set in the Grand Hall of the Eltham Palace, it will be the opening to a week of festivities. The Hall is adorned with dried flowers and decorations, lit in candle lights, music is playing, and the abundance of food, drinks, and sweets makes it feel like Christmas Eve all over again, and the general mood is just amazing. That is until there is a slight shift in the air as the Bavarian company arrives with one person more than anyone might hope to see on English soil. 

Prince Ferdinand walks into the hall with a tall, red-haired man whose resemblance to the late king Henry might not bother most of those younger people, but the paleness of the otherwise pale-looking Dowager Queen and shift in the mood at the main table will surely grab attention.

Before the evening is over, before the Bavarian company makes their way to their corner, everyone would have heard the news: the man is none other than Richard Seymore (or FitzRoy, depending on which side of the conflict your source was on), alleged son of late Henry VIII and Lady Jane Seymour. 

Surprisingly to most, King Edward reacts in the most diplomatic way possible: choosing to ignore and preceded the dinner, instead focusing his attention on Infanta Mariana.

The rest of the evening will go well, given neither the King nor Princess Elizabeth would have encountered the young man directly. 

The Rest of the Week
Day I: Given the circumstances of the event, the following day will be more (or less) calm: people are settling down into their roles, households and duties (or continuing with them), while King prepares for the hunt that will take place over the next few days.

Day II: Hunting is commencing! You are free to join, or free to skip - depending on your preference! Should you not attend the hunt, you will be free to join the rest of the court in games (cards, light gambling) or simply explore the premise. Late in the afternoon, after the dark has descended, the hunting party returns to join you all for the supper.

Hunting - Staying Indoors

Day III: Getting woken up to a surprise: the snow was much heavier than expected and the activities that included jousting had been cancelled. Instead, Elizabeth and Cecilia suggest a day spent at the small lake, ice-skating, walking, enjoying the winter festivities and perhaps wagering some bets on the impromptu ice-skating race that takes place. 

The rest of the week is cancelled due to the snow, and as we move further towards the end of January, you all get to enjoy some un-scheduled time meeting new people or reconnecting with those you have met before.

Who's coming, going, staying, etc.

Edit: for some more inspiration, please follow the link.

Round Requirements
(Full) Name
FC
Please don't be younger than 18, I'm having a harder time with the age gap icks
Traits 
Combination of good and bad, of course.
Personality & History 
Let me get to know your person, their history, their personality, what makes them who they are today - oh, and you can add trivia things, too. Add as much or as little as you want!
Household 
Is your character already here at the court, accompanying Princess Elizabeth's household, or maybe coming with Infanta Mariana? Is this her first season on the court, or just the English court? Is she coming as a part of the Bavarian party? Or perhaps with the Ottoman prince? Edit: choice is between Elizabeth's and Mariana's households (if you came with Mariana). It means you'd be their lady-in-waiting.
Connections
Siblings? Cousins? Friendships?
Interests
Let's start with 3, and see how it goes.
Outfit
Optional, as promised, but you can show me a gown your person wore during the Welcome Supper, or perhaps around the lake?
Story + tell me if she will join the Hunt or stay indoors
The plot focuses on the events that were above, but considering your personal stories, it might differ. What I would love to have you do is to have your person attend the Welcome Supper and at least one activity. On the other days, as the round covers January and the beginning of February, you are free to venture into interactions with extras as this is what matters in the end. And, additionally - let me know if your person attends the hunt.
Status
Please let me know when you're done!

Round will end on January 6th.

...oh, you can post now!

Last edited by Zaralee (03/01/2023 at 16:05)

#4 01/01/2023 at 21:48

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

https://i.gyazo.com/655b31ab6cb56bf8b7e5baaf8322922b.png

Lady Elisa has arrived - DONE

INTERESTS
Lord Richard | Lord Walter | Prince Ferdinand
(plus Lord Charles, the princesses, Lord John, Lady Cecilia... idk! Too many I'm interested in I think)

JOINING HUNT OR STAYING INDOORS
Elisa will attend

Chapter One: Year's End, Life's Beginning - DONE

THE LOOKS
https://i.gyazo.com/5344f3fe9395bcdcf8943fbeb6b43027.png

R1-DONE

Last edited by BambiFoxx (06/01/2023 at 19:40)

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#5 02/01/2023 at 08:33

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d35b1855044f7a2b98df5194495ab711/e1a8258c2e155983-c8/s400x600/3b1e9a30baf2e05d6ab2c242059917d88fb1097d.gif

The Lady Grey

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/78/moy/62266.jpg https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/78/moy/62268.jpg

blunted by years

just for fun

mouths of dust

be centered

I’ll hunt you down

all duty and all play

Complete baby!!!

Last edited by Mimira (05/01/2023 at 18:06)

#6 04/01/2023 at 00:52

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

yours truly forgot about snippets, i apologize.

I

II

III

IV

#7 06/01/2023 at 15:52

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Round 2: In Plain Sight

February weather is still harsh - snow is still here, still painting everything white and still - and there are so many things that can occupy the attention of the court, only it seems there are two things keeping everyone’s blood rushing and the second one is gossip.

While Sir William is working hard to keep everyone amused with plays, there is an announcement pamphlet found in the main room announcing a very special play of a brand new, never before performed piece by Sir Will and a mystery co-writer. The pamphlet says very little asides from the date and the time. No rehearsals have been open to the public, but the rumours might or might not imply the inspiration came from the warmer climate.

There are rumours about what might happen during the play and while no one is owning up to being the mind behind it, Will is getting exceptionally good at keeping a secret and his own name out of the conversations for the week proceeding the play. The night of the premiere comes as a welcomed distraction and everyone seems to be in a good mood - and as the masked figure (quite familiar, lanky frame) takes the stage, the lights are dimmed, red coloured scene decoration is candle-lit and the name of the play is announced.

“The Twins from Hell” is a light-hearted satire (well, depends on the spectator) about a pair of travelling siblings on their journey towards Halifax to finally reach their ancestral home, a blond lady and a raven-haired lord whose good intentions usually turn out the worst and come back to hurt their reputation - and the point is that the road to Halifax is paved with good intentions.

As everyone takes their final bow, William is going to step into the middle of the stage, takes off his mask and takes his co-writer to the stage - Elizabeth gets up there for a bow and applause, proud and very mischievous expression as she gives a subtle dedication to the inspirational individual who helped her craft the idea. For the few who did not catch onto the subtle nudge of Princess Mariana whose flushed cheeks seem to bring some displeasure to the king and while he might have enjoyed the show at first, it might be apparent to the casual observers that the twins won’t spend much time together afterwards, during the supper and the following day.

While the play might not be as interactive, you should have your own chance at an event-inspired quest. The invite will arrive with the correspondence you usually get, written in a lovely cursive, and sealed with deep red wax and a flame stamp to hint at what is to come: your own search for a twin flame.

Sometime in the days following the play, you will find an invite in your correspondence - ordinary looking letter sealed with a deep red wax seal with flames on it. Inside, a cursive-written poem invites you to join the quest of seeking a twin flame in the newly finished maze a tiny bit down the river. There will be barges waiting for you towards the location and you’ll all enter the maze on one of the four entrances, and before you do, you will get one-half of a tiny embroidery attached to your sleeve. You have a very clear goal: find your twin flame, aka. the person with the other half of the embroidery inside and whoever manages to do that first is crowned for the night.

Edit: the concept basically means that upon entering the maze you will get half of some shape, ex. heart, attached to your sleeve and your goal is to find your "soulmate, twin flame" person first. Most won't be competitive.

The winners will be crowned for the evening (basically, a flower crown for the pair).

Patience, please, as you will get your twin flame's name as soon as possible.

Charles + Dilara
Ferdinand + Elisa
Walter + Levinia
Edward + Anna Katherina

Erik + Melek
Elizabeth + Carlos
Sophia + Richard
Cecilia + James
Katherine + John
Mariana + Selim

The end of the month might be eventful for some, as there will be two tournaments played for everyone to enjoy - a tennis tournament!

John will take on Edward, and lose. Charles will beat Erik, and William will lose to Carlos. Ferdinand will dominate Selim while James and Richard will tie, deciding to stop before the tie break.

The last match will be paired, Edward and Ferdinand playing against Charles and Carlos, winning by two points.

All the while, the majority of the court will enjoy the sights and do some light gambling.

The rest is confetti. Meaning you will get it in impressions.

Requirements
(Full) Name
FC
Interests

Outfit
Optional, as promised, but if you do want to show something - let me know the outfit you wore to find your twin flame.
Which events are you joining?
There are three: the play, the twin flame search and the tennis tournament.
Story
The plot focuses on the events above, but considering your personal stories, it might differ. The round will cover the very beginning of February and go into the beginning of March. Try to attend all the events, all of the extras will be there.
Status

Round 2 ends on January 11th, evening.

Last edited by Zaralee (10/01/2023 at 10:25)

#8 06/01/2023 at 15:54

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Impressions
Introducing the +1!
You'll all get impressions from your own interest combined with impressions/plot points from another person I feel can come in handy in your interactions, or would be a fun person to write alongside your person.

Lady Gray

Lady von In der Maur

Mistress Delamere

Last edited by Zaralee (09/01/2023 at 19:50)

#9 06/01/2023 at 18:09

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Snippets

V

VI

VII

VIII

IX

X

XI

Last edited by Zaralee (09/01/2023 at 14:22)

#10 06/01/2023 at 21:35

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c02519c246dd578996df423afb122e6e/91df15da381916b9-bf/s400x600/c120534bd44bd59bde06d51b804c6dfac168245b.gif
Name: Lady Dilara Grey, Marchioness of Dorset
Fc: Melisa Pamuk
Household: Elizabeth’s liaison for the Turkish delegacy
Interests: Edward, Charles, Selim

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/78/moy/62288.jpghttps://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/78/moy/62279.jpg

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

I am wholeheartedly finished and out of time now!

Last edited by Mimira (11/01/2023 at 09:33)

#11 06/01/2023 at 23:16

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

INTERESTS
Prince Ferdinand | Lord Richard | Lord Walter | Lord John

Chapter Two: In Plain Sight - DONE

THE LOOKS
https://i.gyazo.com/2c97fef04dde2be4db8917a4d9de6595.png

R1-DONE | R2-DONE

Last edited by BambiFoxx (11/01/2023 at 19:25)

#12 07/01/2023 at 15:46

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://i.ibb.co/VxZ7Hks/Anna-Katharina.png

Anna Katharina von Brandenburg

Interests: John, Edward and Cecilia

https://i.ibb.co/YNR8Mbd/89-Anna-Katharina-R1.png

Eins

Zwei

Drei

Vier

Fünf

DONE
Fixed some Typos... Added Banner & Looks

Last edited by schoggettchen (12/01/2023 at 22:54)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#13 09/01/2023 at 10:40

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://i.ibb.co/3dHWHLY/Mistress.png

Form

https://i.ibb.co/GPSwZyJ/leviniaround2-2.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/4YQ3qqH/leviniaround2.png%20

Brushstrokes

Instead of hunting

the Canvas of Charles Compton

Burning the midnight tallow

Natural lighting

Storm clouds

Lost and found

Done!

Last edited by tricole (18/01/2023 at 15:18)

#14 11/01/2023 at 15:52

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi! Lemme just announce I had a slight work emergency so I will open the round way later in the evening.

I apologize in advance.
S

Edit: later. I forgot to say later.

Last edited by Zaralee (11/01/2023 at 21:01)

#15 11/01/2023 at 23:06

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Round 3: Fool's Gold

Introduction
The spring arrived, and with it, the fur coats are (almost) gone, the dresses became lighter, there are many more people walking around the park, and unsurprisingly so, there are many more rumours swirling around the court - from some of them being quite happy, to others being quite alarming - even more so to bring more people to the court. March is almost at its end when Lord Magnus shows up at the court suddenly, and in the middle of some important information allegedly coming to life.

Rumors fly
For starters, there are some unconfirmed rumours that after what happened with princess Elizabeth’s debut into the writing society, her brother the king feels she should play into her own role and marry in order to establish a treaty for England. And, of course, allegedly, Elizabeth is not too happy about his idea of marriage. Clearly, those with gossip in mind tend to put some of the blame on both her step-father, Magnus, and of course, his niece Lady Cecilia who always supported every step taken outside convention and tradition. However, the rumours about the person in question are unclear and while some believe Edward would like to strengthen his allegiance to his cousins in Scotland, some believe this is the perfect chance to repair the relationship between Spain and England.

The King, however, remains silent about his intentions and each of the highest-ranking nobles at the court who seems to visit him is leaving Edward’s household without a confirmation. Some might believe this is a reach to put his own marriage rumours to an end, as he attempts to move the spotlight from his own marriage and spend more time entertaining the majority of his sister’s household members. Well, one might conclude he is simply working his best to keep up with the good relations between the countries as his attention is usually on the Ottoman widow, the French lady whose father is a close friend of his mother’s, or perhaps the late-arriving addition from the Bavarian court. Then what of the portraits arriving at the court? Allegedly, some have been commissioned without the king’s knowledge, but they are now arriving at the Eltham Palace one at a time - only, it feels they are without the desired effect.

And speaking of rumours, there seems to be a particular one that was brought to the attention of quite a few people at the court because no one is certain such a powerful statement should have been whispered even, yet there it is, stirring up the ghosts of the past. The one of the late king, that is, as someone - either during a private dinner, or after a hunt, or perhaps near a fireplace, depending on which version reached your ears - claims he repeated his pattern of discarding wives before his untimely death. Most people present at the court were aware that the late king Henry’s relationship with Dowager Queen Anne was not the most desired at the time of his death, and the most telling sign was the pregnancy of Lady Jane Seymour, but the rumour goes a step further saying that days before his death Henry signed the papers annulling his marriage to Anne and married Jane. Hard to approve, or disapprove, there are words of witnesses to testify to the marriage, and some stories even claim the divorce papers were signed and sealed and lost somewhere in Whitehall Palace. While the majority of the court whose favour leans toward King Edward is not entertaining these rumours, they are somewhat hard to ignore as Lord Richard walks the palace freely.

The Treasure Hunt
With the beginning of April, tensions are on the rise, so distraction is a must. Leave it to Elizabeth and her ladies-in-waiting to plan out a treasure hunt - in which, of course, there are no favoured parties, as the clues will be crafted by Princess Elizabeth and sir William - but that is not all: the hunt will end with a glorious celebration of the winning team, masks required!

And while many would rather have their teams chosen of their own volition, there is a surprise draw during the supper on the first Sunday of April, each team represented by a colour of a silk bow.

The Hunt happens one week later, so do you have time to possibly ask for some clues or simply prepare a gown for the event?
The teams are as follows.

Team Golden will be ladies Anna and Cecilia, as well as lords John and Carlos.
Team Blush will be lady Elisa and Mariana, as well as lords Richard and Charles.
Team Crimson will be ladies Dilara and Melek, king Edward and his brother, Erik.
Team Malachite will be ladies Levinia and Sophia, with lords James and Selim.

You might notice some people are missing from this - they will serve as the judging party, making sure you bring with you all the correct objects along the way: lady Brandon, prince Ferdinand and lord Walter.

How it works?
Each team is set to start off at the same point - and each will draw a colour that will represent their team and start the treasure hunt. Don’t think it too competitive, the point is to stumble around a little bit, have fun and enjoy various drinks along the way - one assumes most would return to the grand palace hall tipsy, or at least in a good mood.

Each team will have to explore a few locations and items from one should be helpful when entering the following one - and you might not be aware of it, but the last location for all the teams will be back in the Grand Hall where a party will be prepared to celebrate the night away.

The winner will be selected according to who manages to get through the clues first (TBA, on Notion). Or, if you are all not in a competitive mood, it can be randomly.

The winning team will arrive at the grand hall and ring the bell that will signify the beginning of the celebration that might be the most tempting one so far - dark, sensual, lots of drinking, lots of people slipping into corners of the hall and venturing outwards, or into the side halls, and everyone is there![/quote]

The Esscalation
As the night is slowly dripping into daylight, and the candles have been you might be in a compromising position, in your own chambers, or still somewhere continuing the pointless celebration - there is a chilling scream waking up the majority of people: commotion ensues, there are guards and some knights running around the castle - there is a very chaotic moment and some of your entourage (or whoever you might have found yourself with at the moment) will escort you to a safe place. The rumour is, there was an assassination attempt in the palace. No one surely knows whose life was threatened, but there are a number of people who will not be seen for the rest of the night.

Hopefully, sleep finds you before the morning comes, because, with the break of dawn the news arrives.

King Edward was hurt as he fought off a masked assailant who entered princess Elizabeth’s chambers. The attacker is dead, the king is alive, and the princess is at his side.

By noon, you’ll be notified that the court is moving to Whitehall Palace to announce a royal engagement.

xx

Requirements
(Full) Name
FC
Interests

Outfit
Optional, as promised, but if you do want to show something - let me know the outfit you wore to the treasure hunt.
Story
The plot focuses on the events above, but considering your personal stories, it might differ. The round will cover the very mid/end of March and go into the month of April. Try to attend all the events, all of the extras will be there.
Status

Round 3 ends on January 16th, evening.

Last edited by Zaralee (13/01/2023 at 18:21)

#16 11/01/2023 at 23:07

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Lady Gray

Lady von In der Maur

Lady von Brandenburg

Mistress Delamere

Last edited by Zaralee (13/01/2023 at 12:14)

#17 11/01/2023 at 23:08

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Elizabeth & Will

John & Ferdinand

Last edited by Zaralee (18/01/2023 at 09:12)

#18 11/01/2023 at 23:51

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

INTERESTS
Prince Ferdinand | Lord Richard | Lord John

Chapter Three - Fool's Gold - DONE

THE LOOKS
https://i.gyazo.com/55b822c92f82880a04cc81d7fc99a5e8.png

R1-DONE | R2-DONE | R3-DONE

Last edited by BambiFoxx (18/01/2023 at 09:17)

#19 12/01/2023 at 07:48

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb5fbf470cd192f49a101b9f7d1d2991/d322ee12c2b6349b-11/s500x750/79ecdb229d30582968c0916828a71cf3033cae9d.png
Name: Lady Dilara Grey, Marchioness of Dorset
Fc: Melisa Pamuk
Household: Elizabeth’s liaison for the Turkish delegacy
Interests: Edward, Charles, Selim

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/78/moy/62317.jpg https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/78/moy/62318.jpg

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

All done![/spoiler]

Last edited by Mimira (17/01/2023 at 20:41)

#20 12/01/2023 at 09:06

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

https://i.ibb.co/VxZ7Hks/Anna-Katharina.png

Anna Katharina von Brandenburg

Interests: John, Edward and Cecilia

https://i.ibb.co/8znScxp/image-2023-01-16-T23-27-26-515-Z-1.png
Cred to Nina & Google

Sechs

Sieben

Acht

Neun

Zehn

Elf

https://i.ibb.co/DKHXBHB/Done-Anna-Katharina.png
Fixed the usual typos

Last edited by schoggettchen (18/01/2023 at 20:34)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#21 12/01/2023 at 22:11

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://i.ibb.co/3dHWHLY/Mistress.png

Form

https://i.ibb.co/HX9xLPs/leviniaround3-1.png https://i.ibb.co/Svvyk7F/leviniaround3-2.png

Spring stirring

The wind through her hair

Uncertainty of pens and pencils

Night dwellers

the Canvas of Charles Compton pt.2

Riddle me this

Done

Last edited by tricole (19/01/2023 at 15:43)

#22 15/01/2023 at 13:13

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Happy to announce I was granted an extension for the round, which will close on January 17th.

Happy writing!

#23 17/01/2023 at 21:37

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Round 4: The Queens of the May

After the attempted attack on Elizabeth, the entire court follows up with their plan to move quicker than they wanted, moving to Whitehall Palace at the beginning of May. Elizabeth did not wait for her things to be packed entirely, leaving a week early, along with some of the people who decided to join her (those are: Cecilia, Carlos, and Will). Should you wish to do the same, you’re more than welcome to arrive at Whitehall earlier.

While the rumours are swirling more intensely, the announcement the king made is somewhat indicative of the truthfulness of those rumours. Some do come to light a bit more, as many different people can be seen exploring the halls of the Whitehall Palace, roaming through the libraries, rooms and locked chambers - even Richard, whose frequent visits to the library draw the attention of the Catholic supporters at the court, hoping he would finally uncover the papers his mother claims exist.

Edward is disregarding all the advice, ignoring the issues as they keep piling up, focused on his own plans and making sure his sister is considering her role in them, all while trying to make sure everyone is still having fun - thus you’ll be presented with the May Games.

One might consider it a festival, one might focus on games, another on elaborate feasts, and others would attend due to the music and plays. You’ll be able to enjoy jousting matches, fencing and even a football game played outside, mainly reserved for men - but fear not, the tournament will also include various activities for both. One such example includes bowling games done in pairs, games of shuttlecock (badminton), billiards and for the first time ever at the court of England - as the courtesy of Lady Sophia - a game of Pal-Mal will take place, too.

All the while, if you are not the most outrageously interested in sports, you can join in to watch, participate in dances, and just enjoy your own leisurely activities.

Frolickings & partakers
everything takes over the course of nine days of May, wrapping up with a large celebratory feast on the 10th day when there is a crowning ceremony for the winners - and an announcement

Jousting Charles v. John. Carlos v. Ferdinand. James v. Richard. Edward v. Selim. Then, Charles v. Ferdinand; Richard v. Edward. Final: Richard vs. Charles; with Richard winning.

Fencing Edward, Charles, Carlos, James, Richard, Ferdinand, John, Selim, Erik, Walter. The final match is between Erik and Walter, with Erik taking the win.

Football game, which is much like rugby, will be played in two teams (+ imagine additional people in it): Ferdinand, John, Walter, Erik & Carlos v. Richard, Edward, Charles, Selim & James. The second team wins.

Bowling (done in pairs, for the sake of not killing the mood, everyone participates and you will pick your pair - first come, first served)
winners: Dilara & Sophia.
Anna & John.
Elisa & Mariana.
Levinia & William.

Shuttlecock/Badminton (quick change of events, it's now mixed pairs event) Elizabeth & Charles.
Sophia & Selim.
Cecilia & Edward.
Mariana & Richard.
Katherine & John.
winners: Anna & James.

Billiards (done in pairs, for the sake of not killing the mood, everyone participates and you will pick your pair - first come, first served)
Dilara & Charles.
Anna & Cecilia.
Elisa & Ferdinand.
winners: Levinia & Elizabeth.

Pal-Mal (smaller groups, will be determined if you tell me you’ll partake) Dilara, Elizabeth, Erik, Selim & Charles.
Anna, Cecilia, John, Edward & James
winning team & Elisa as the best player, Richard, Mariana, Ferdinand & Sophia.

The feast will be grand, held in the gardens - think big decoration, best foods, many occasions to socialize and it’s intended to go into the night, with a huge firework to show - and even Dowager Queen Anne and her Consort Magnus will come to attend. The first ordeal will be crowing the winners (which I should add after you’ve told me what you’ll partake in), so they can enjoy their laurel wreaths for the rest of the day. Before the actual feast begins, king Edward will announce the engagement of his sister, Lady Elizabeth, to the Crown Prince Ferdinand of Bavaria. It might be surprising to some, perhaps disappointing to others, but the general idea is to celebrate the occasion.

The culmination of the evening will have you board the barges to enjoy the fireworks on the water, and with that, you can wrap up the story.

xx

Requirements
(Full) Name
FC
Interests

Games
For the sake of being present at the games, please choose which ones you will participate in and write who you'd partner up with when necessary (bowling & billiards).
Outfit
Optional, as promised, but if you do want to show something - let me know the outfit you wore to the final feast/crowning.
Story
The plot focuses on the events above, but considering your personal stories, it might differ. The round will cover the very end of April and go into the month of May.
Status

Round 4 ends on January 22nd, evening.

Last edited by Zaralee (20/01/2023 at 12:44)

#24 17/01/2023 at 21:38

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Edward & Elizabeth

TBA

Last edited by Zaralee (20/01/2023 at 12:16)

#25 17/01/2023 at 21:40

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Lady Gray

Lady von In der Maur

Lady von Brandenburg

Mistress Delamere

Last edited by Zaralee (19/01/2023 at 21:48)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2