Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 25/12/2014 at 15:12

Fashion’Newbie
EdieRoma

Hello,

My username is EdieRoma, but you can call me Edie.

I used to play this game ages ago, when the site was called MissBimbo, and the owner was using it as his personal playground. I left the site because I didn't like how it was being run, or that it was implying that I should be an empty air headed woman.

I enjoy a lot of things. I love to cook, read fantasy novels, play computer games, building computers and watching scary movies with my fellow. I've been cooking for quite a while, so if anyone wants any recipes, hints, tips, or things like that, don't be shy. I'm always looking for new authors, and right now some of my favorites are- Patrick Rothfuss, Juiliet E. McKenna, Robin Hobb, Irene Radford, John Grisham, and Robert Jordan.

I'm not a teenager, but I'm not as old as the hills yet,  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png . I'm fairly easy going, charismatic, and generally witty.

I am thrilled with how the site has changed since it became Like A Fashionista. I hope to spend lots of time decorating my Fashionista's home, dressing her, and generally having fun.

Last edited by EdieRoma (25/12/2014 at 16:00)

#2 25/12/2014 at 15:32

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Edie♥! Welcome to the site. Actually, this site is not affilitated with MissBimbo, at all. They are owned by two totally different companies.

Please take a moment and read:
[READ BEFORE POSTING] Introduction Guidelines

To add to your post, just click the edit button.

Hope you have a lot of fun in the game and in the forum!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 27/12/2014 at 02:10

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Thanks for editing your intro. It looks great! ♥

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1