Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 09/12/2016 at 23:31

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

ROUND 1 CLOSES: Monday, 10pm (FT)
Link to external image

Hello and welcome to Clover Academy III: Reunion!

I'm Tonks and I have noticed a serious lack of MR-s in general. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png
But since I'm an avid writer, I shall host (another) writing one.

And I should probably change the introduction…

Anyways… If you're up for an adventure join in and see if you're cut out for it. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

RULES

- 72 hours per round
- 1 main character per person (whose appearance should more or less stay the same along the way)
- 4 rounds, each ending at 22:00 forum time and next one posted within an hour or two (after reading what you've written and preparing individual rounds)
- read the requirements
- no matter how repetitive always read the requirements
- read the requirements
- min: 100 words
- max: the sky is the limit

There will be banners for all participants that have made it through 4 rounds at the end of the contest.
After each round you will get an impression and/or an individual task for extra characters that will appear in the next round.

This contest is made to be in sequels - however anyone can join - because the journey lasts forever, even if we just briefly take a break at some stops. :3

~~> CA I <~~
~~> CA II <~~

ROUND 1
Just formalities, people, the real deal starts in round 2! :3

Clover Academy is an academy for either rich or especially talented young people. Which one of those were you ten years ago?

And who are you now?

NEW CHARACTERS

Name:
Sex: m/f
Virtues: min 3
Flaws: min 3
Dream:
Fear:
Quote:
Story:

either background or a short snippet to make me get to know your character - bare in mind that your character should’ve studied at CA 10 years ago – so maybe contact me regarding your relationship with the characters /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

OLD CHARACTERS

Name:
Quote:
Extra:

if you think your character has changed, add the rest of the form for new characters
Story:
describe your current relationship to the extra characters or any other event that you might find important

Outfit can be an everyday outfit or something more formal for the reunion itself. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

If you already have your interests in mind feel free to add them. Up to 3 so when the next round starts I can deliver them.

If any questions send me a PM and ask!
I don't bite.
At least not over the Internet.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

CHARACTERS

EXTRAS

Contestants

Last edited by Tonkolina (12/12/2016 at 23:14)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#2 09/12/2016 at 23:32

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

GOING OOC

Last edited by Tonkolina (15/12/2016 at 01:32)

#3 10/12/2016 at 03:02

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/39/moy/31115.jpg

Name: Kennedy Michaels
Quote: Money can't buy happiness...but it's not the worst thing a woman can have
Story: "You're not wearing that are you?" My sister asks as she stares at the outfit I've selected. We're sitting in my childhood bedroom and her words are an unwelcome form of deja vu.

"Not today Celine." I shoot back

"It's just you look..." She starts, appraising me in the full length mirror.

"Look what?" I ask hesitantly. I don't have time to change but I find myself considering it.

"You look really great." She says with a smile. "Ibiza clearly agreed with you." She says referencing my last trip.

"That's the same thing you said when I got back from Rome." I laughed. "And Aspen, and New York" I continue. "Is it too much to think that maybe I finally have a sense of style you approve of?"

"Umm yes." She retorts. "After all it has to be connected to the place because you were a mess when you got back from Berlin."

There's a tense moment of silence between us. We don't talk about Berlin, we never have. But the thought of that trip comes rushing back...

Daniel and I had only seen each other a handful of times after graduation, usually at formal events we were forced to attend. As time passed staying in touch became more difficult; it always felt as if we were right on the edge of crossing the line between being friends and something more, a line we completely lost sight of during one especially memorable weekend in Morocco...I hadn't planned on seeing him in Berlin, it had been over a year since we'd last spoke but he was still traveling and I'd settled into a Senior VP position at my father's multi-media company because that's what's considered entry level when you're the bosses daughter...I'd literally walked into him while trying to find my hotel, he made some lame joke about missing having Christoph as a buffer in reference to our first meeting, and we made plans to meet later in the week for dinner...I waited in the restaurant we agreed on for over an hour, he never showed up and my calls and texts went unanswered. I was worried something had happened, I called the police and the local hospitals but no one had any information. It wasn't until the last day of the trip that I got any sort of explanation in the form of a Facebook post that for some reason popped up in my feed: Dan was fine...and he was with Claire, and they were thinking about were to go next...together...

"I should get going." I say trying to push the thought out of my mind.The words change the subject but they don't completely stop me from thinking about it.

"Trust me with the size of the check you wrote they won't dare start without you. You could call them and say you're not coming and they'd reschedule."

"You think?" I ask tempted by the possibility of delaying the reunion.

"Sure and then we can go shopping, I need a pair of those pants." Celine says referencing the ones I have on.

"They're not going to wait that long." I said thinking about the boutique in Madrid where I got the pants.

With a quick last look and plans to watch a movie with her later that evening I leave Celine and head into the car that's waiting for me outside. As we get closer I advise Dominic, my driver, to stop right in front of the school. If I'm going to walk these halls again, I might as well let everyone see me coming...

Last edited by Dare (11/12/2016 at 04:53)

#4 11/12/2016 at 04:26

Fashion’Talker
comawhite
Place: The clown nest

http://i64.tinypic.com/104m7b7.png

Name - Constance White
Quote - "We are Bone Choir! We are Bone Choir! Hear that crunch!"
Story -
I lost track of everyone after the academy. I went a bit crazy for a few years and drifted around bars singing and playing guitar. My parents were not happy that I had left the family band but in a way I think they were proud that I had the confidence to say I didn't want to play with them anymore and wanted to go my own way. They were worried about how much my life had lost direction but now it is going well they seem to be dealing with it. I still talk to them on the phone every week and they are proud of me and what I have achieved.

I am now the lead guitarist in the band Bone Choir. I was found at one of the bars two years ago. Their drummer just happened to be stopping by for a drink at Harry's bar while I was singing and playing and he was impressed. He asked me to come and audition in front of the rest of the band as they were looking for a guitarist. I always thought that was something that happened in the movies but nope it happened to me. We have achieved some fame overseas and are planning to tour next year. I did my first music video with them a week ago and was reminded of the music video me and Hazel  were going to make at the academy and how Daniel was going to help. I think about them often and wonder how Hazel is I wanted her to join me when I was singing in bars but she didn't want to back then. I think I was acting a bit to crazy and she just wanted to stay away. I was drinking a lot back then. I think of Daniel too but I know I never had a chance with him, he was always Kennedy's.

It was funny to see the notification come up on my facebook the day after I was thinking of them. A Clover Academy reunion, how fun. I wonder if my old friend Lucile will be there and whether she has any tricks up her sleeve. In 10 years I have never forgiven her for what happened at the ball. I am sure she has grown up now though as 10 years has gone by. I am grown up now and so much more confident. I have one problem though...I don't know what to wear.. I don't travel in the normal circles anymore so have lost touch with that world. I am sure I will find something appropriate. I always managed to throw something half decent together at Clover Academy . Of course whatever I wear will have to match with Tommy. He is the Bone Choir mascot and he comes to any event a band member is going to. If more than one band member is going to an important event on the same day their is always a fight for who is more worthy. I was lucky that I was the only one going out this week so did not have to fight for him,

Last edited by comawhite (12/12/2016 at 02:37)

https://media.giphy.com/media/gwbsNcypLXWaQ/giphy.gif

#5 11/12/2016 at 11:32

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

https://s30.postimg.org/dy7xmgc9t/fashion_chic_180.pnghttps://s30.postimg.org/ywe3kjc4h/fashion_chic_181.png

Name: Freya Stephens

Quote: "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Story:Life has been rather hectic since leaving Clover Academy. Towards the end of the term Freya received a letter telling her that she'd in fact made the national team, and although she was rather excited it meant she had to leave the colege early, instead moving to where the country's training centre was based. Freya's been too busy to keep up with all her old classmates, she's constantly been training and attending international events - she rarely has time to even call her parents!

Freya took part in the 2012 London Olympics; even though this was her first major event she managed to come third! This led to the increase in young girls taking up sports, which Freya is extremely proud of. Within the couple of months that followed, which she was forced to take off for rest, Freya visited schools encouraging even more children that 'sports are cool'

Freya has recently got back from Rio, in which she won gold. This was honestly one of the best moments of her lfie. The other day she was scrolling through Facebook when she a notification popped up, inviting her to her school's reunion. Now she's off for a couple of months Freya decided to attend, wanting to catch up with all of her other classmates.

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (13/12/2016 at 22:22)

#6 12/12/2016 at 17:44

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Name: Joanne
Sex: f
Virtues: Outgoing. Charming. Loyal. Imaginative. Observant. Flirty.
Flaws: Impulsive. Curious. Manipulative. Moody. Egocentric.
Dream: Make her P.I. agency best in the line of business.
Fear: Be underachiever. Forget how to have fun.
Connections: sister of Jared
Interest: Lucile, Jared, Timothy

Joanne has always been the kind of sister you could wish for - if nothing else, she could wish for herself. She's outgoing, charming, very loyal, she used to go anywhere with Jared until she would get one of her moments and she tends to flip it then, fight and lose all the sense of logic. After it, she usually realizes she's the one to blame, and says sorry. She grew up doing whatever she wanted, not apologizing for anything she did ever. She love to travel, which is why she only finished one year at Clover Academy. She's keen on learning and she speaks several languages. She is quick to fall in and out of love, her curiosity tends to be directed towards unknown people and she is stubborn as a mule, rarely backing out of a challenge.

Quote: "There's nothing better than a good glass of wine and an interesting secret to discover."
Story: SOON!

Last edited by Zaralee (13/12/2016 at 16:45)

#7 12/12/2016 at 18:42

Totally’Fashion
Harle

Link to external image

Name:Harle Lovecraft
Virtues:Loyal, creative, down to earth
Flaws:Stubborn, short tempered, dislikes most of mainstream things (including music, movies, etc.)
Dream:To become a accomplished author, like her great-great-great grandfather - H.P.Lovecraft
Fear:To live a life without true love
Quote:“There are two sides to every coin. Love and hate. Life and death. They are all the same.”

“Are you kidding me? After all this time you decided to do this now?!”

“I’m just looking after you, kiddo.”

I shook my head in disbelief.

“Dad, I’ve spent 10 years making a name for myself and pretending I have no idea that I go to the same school as my brother, why are you doing this 5 hours before reunion? It should have stayed the way it was… Why now?”

“Honey, please, do understand that this has nothing to do with reunion or whatever, I didn’t even know that’s today. It’s just… I’m proud of you, I want people to know that you are my daughter, my flesh and blood.”

“But I know my origins, and that’s enough. I know you do love me and you do care of me, but please understand that I don’t need this now, please make it sound like a stupid rumor.”

“What’s done is done, I know you can handle this. I love you.”

“Love you too dad.”

As soon as call ended I looked up in the mirror, I saw the same old me, but I knew, without a doubt, that people around me won’t look at me the same way. I’ve struggled since high school to fulfill my dreams, and I was on a good way to do so, but waking up to front page of local internet portal wasn’t a good way to start a day…
   Over the past years I knew who my dad was, knew his business and how important he is, but he never made it public that I was his daughter, everyone knew about Tristan, but no one knew about my existence, since people knowing about his affair would mean a big stain on his name. He loved me and my mother, but he decided it was best for all that we should keep it silent. It was hard for me, but obviously it was a lot harder to him to keep me as a secret. I really hoped that people from high school didn’t browse the internet much, and that this big news will fade away.
   I went out to clear my head. Should I even go to a reunion since now my life will be a new big thing to talk about, and not in a good way, or should I enter the room pretending like nothing happened? To hell with it, I will go and try to spend as much time as I can with people that I’ve spent best of my years with.

Last edited by Harle (12/12/2016 at 18:43)

#8 12/12/2016 at 22:01

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

ROUND 2 CLOSES: Thursday, 20:30 (forum time)
I will post round three sooner than usual, because I have a Christmas party with the other teachers at my school. If you are late with the next round by a few hours because you were counting for 10pm, it's okay. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Since you are former students of a very prestigious academy, it seems your sponsors actually organised a cruise for you! You'll be on a five-star cruise ship, where you will have your own rooms, a spa, pool and all-you-can eat throughout the whole day.

Who sponsored this all? Well, you would never believe if I told you it was Tristan and his father. It was actually his father's idea. Why? Well... It seems he tried to soften the blow of delivering him the news that he had an illegitimate daughter, who will now, too, take part in leading the company.

And he announced all of that at the opening ceremony once the cruise started.

Tristan is very much in shock.

But hey, who cares when you’ve gotten a free cruise! Right?

Each day on the cruise has happening such as tennis matches – yep, the ship is that big – dances, single mingles, pool parties and alike, so you can once again get to know or reconnect with your high-school friends.
Or try and take their money through the stock market.

And it seems the captain of the ship and the organiser of the event were also former students of Clover Academy and if you don’t know them yet now is time to meet them:

Link to external image

Link to external image

After a nice and relaxing week of cruising there is a formal masked party.

And there has been a complication. Or rather you hit a rock and the ship sunk.

Well, that escalated quickly...

ROUND 2 REQUIREMENTS:
- outfit for formal masked party
- story about your first week
- interests (up to 3)
- end your story with the shipwreck

A few things to clear up:
- Tristan's illegitimate sister is Harle (Harle), she's been kept a secret till now
- Jared's older sister is Joanne (Zaralee), she finished the Academy a year before he did

Last edited by Tonkolina (13/12/2016 at 00:10)

#9 12/12/2016 at 23:05

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

IMPRESSIONS COMING.

Freya

Kennedy

Constance

Harle

Last edited by Tonkolina (14/12/2016 at 22:40)

#10 12/12/2016 at 23:26

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Freya

Okay so when they announced a cruise I had mixed feelings. After only a few months back from Rio it would have been nice to just chill at home for a bit, actually spend some time with my family before starting the whole training process again. Although if I'm honest, the majority of me was totally excited. Who wouldn't be when it's a free ticket to see beautiful parts of the world whilst catching up with all my old crew.

And, I did get to see my family for a bit. My Mum came over to help me pack - well, when I say help I mean she did the packing and I made the tea. She reckons if she hadn't been there I'd have had no clean knickers. It's not that I struggle packing, I just find it incredibly dull. Which is why I just tend to toss a few things from each draw into the case. I don't see the problem; everywhere has washing machines nowadays. Nevertheless, I'm grateful. At least I'll have enough knickers to last the entire cruise, and I also got to try out the new tea bags I bought the previous day.

https://s30.postimg.org/jlm12ucgh/fashion_chic_182.png

My Mum, Dad (including Lorraine, his stupid new wife) and sister all came to wave me off which I thought was nice. All of them were crying (well, except Lorraine. But I'd be worried if she'd shed a tear). Don't get me wrong, I'll miss them a hell of a lot. But I'm 26 now, they need to accept that I'm going to have to spread my wings a bit. I don't think I'm even going away for that long...

For the first few days of the cruise I kept myself to myself, staying in my room. I didn't even come out for food, I had it delivered. Of course this wasn't through choice, hell if it was down to me I'd be the going for a three o'clock in the morning swim. No, I get sea sick real bad, so I needed time to chill and just adjust to the gentle rocking of the boat. At least I got to admire my room though, which is amazing. It's pretty big too, meaning I have more space to leave my junk lying around.

By the fourth day I'd grown used to being out at sea and decided to fully start the cruise. I'd picked up an activities brochure upon arrival, which I found after sifting through piles of mess on the floor. After flicking to today's date I saw there was a cocktail party in the afternoon, followed by a masked ball in the evening. Nice.

https://s30.postimg.org/fqin09tap/fashion_chic_183.png

It felt good to be up on the deck, with the crisp sea breeze offering protection from the sun's sweltering rays. I have to admit did feel a little awkward because looking around I didn't recognise many - well, any - of the people standing around me. Just as I was beginning to wonder whether I was actually on the right ship someone behind me calls my name. A friendly voice, one that I recognised instantly.

"Jared!" I called, grinning as I turned around. Sure enough the tall boy - man - is strolling towards me, his smile matching mine. I throw my arms around him when he reaches, holding him tightly. God I'd missed him. We were both devastated when we broke up; but he knew how important the London Olympics were to me and I knew I couldn't expect him to wait for me, especially when it was clear he still had feelings for Tara.

Weight lifts from my shoulder and Jared raised his head and craned round, and only then do I realise we're being watched. Spotting Tara I pulled away from Jared, but she merely waved with a friendly smile. Stood next to her was Tristan, looking very happy indeed.

"It's so good to see you Frey." Jared said, turning back to me.
"Good to see you too. You're looking well." I didn't just say that to be polite, he genuinely did. There was a twinkle in his eyes, not there because he was happy to see me. No, more like life was going well for him.
"You too." He said, pausing briefly. "Congratulations on gold by the way!"
"You saw it?"
"Saw it, heard it, read about it. You were really incredible!"
"Aww thank you, that means a lot." I said, for some reason blushing. "So how about you? What you up to now?"
"Believe it or not I actually work for Tristan."
A laugh escaped from me, but glancing at Tristan I don't think he heard. He seemed to be in deep conversation with Tara. "Sorry, I just... never saw that one coming.
"Yeah well, neither did I. But as it turns out he's actually a pretty good boss." Another laugh escaped, this time from Jared.
"Well, I'd love to hear more about it."
"As I would about Rio." He paused as an idea struck him. "If I remember correctly you were quite the drinker back at school. Want to see if you can still be me?"

I nodded, knowing all to well I can barely handle two drinks now. But hey, it was worth a shot.

Before leaving Jared looked guiltily at Tara, but as she was still sternly talking to Tristan I dragged him away to the bar, telling him he had to buy first drinks. He then argued an Olympian had more money than him. I just laughed.

https://s30.postimg.org/pp3lmr2q9/fashion_chic_184.png

"You haven't got anything planned tonight have you?" I asked the boy - man - making him jump.
"Moi? As if! I'm shocked you'd even suspect a thing!" He said sarcastically as he throws his arms around me. "Good to see you again Freya."
"Hey no fair, your not supposed to know it's me! Hence the whole mask."
Tristan chuckled. "As if I'd forget who that loud  belongs to"

We talked for a while, mainly about Tristan's business. Although I tried to avoid talking about his newly discovered sister.

"Those two look happy" I said, nodding in Jared and Tara's direction. The couple were in the centre of the dance floor.
"Hmmm" Tristan said, doubt detectable in his short response. But before I can question him further what can only be described as an almighty creak blasted through the air and me, as well as many others were thrown to the ground with a harsh thud. Screams pierced through the air and glass shattered into millions of tiny fragments, with several showering my body...

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (15/12/2016 at 23:24)

#11 13/12/2016 at 00:10

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Story: "I can't believe they planned a cruise." I lament to Celine after returning from dedicating the new Michaels media center at Clover Academy.

"Well Tristan's father..." She starts.

"So because he had some daughter he wasn't decent enough to claim we should all have to suffer at sea?" I sigh. "Maybe I should just charter a plane to St. Barts." I think out loud, dreading the mere thought of being on a cruise ship.

No one is supposed to know what's going on just yet or why, but there's a huge difference between what's actually a secret and something that you're just not supposed to say out loud for the sake of appearances.

"Say the word and I'll start packing." Celine offers shaking me out of my thoughts. She not only knows about my fear of cruise but she shares them referring to them as floating plagues waiting to happen.

"You'll do no such thing." Comes the curt voice of our mother from the doorway.

"It's not polite to eavesdrop mother." Celine responds.

"It's also not polite to dishonor your family name." My mother responds as she walks into the room.

"And just how am I doing that by staying on dry land?" I ask curious as to how my mother will spin it.

"It'll seem like you're snubbing Harle now that her father has welcomed her back into the fold."

"I don't even know Harle." I begin, "Besides it's not like she did anything to be cast out in the first place, her father is a couple decades late if you ask me."

"Well a good thing no one asked you." My mother replies coldly. "Just go to the reunion Kennedy. St. Barts will still be there in a week and if you can wait that long I'll sign over the deed to the villa in the Grand cul de sac."

She doesn't even wait for my response before turning on her heels and leaving just as quickly as she appeared.

"All I got was a Bentley to go to my reunion." Celine pretends to pout. "I clearly should have held out for more.

"If I recall your reunion didn't involve the be trapped on what's basically a floating city that might attract pirates."I laughed.

"So I guess I can't convince you to watch 'Titanic' with me tonight?" Celine asks playfully before beginning to help me pack.

https://i.imgsafe.org/f98ef2a176.png

It's only the thought of a few days in St. Barts once this ordeal is over that allows me to board the cruise ship. The captain immediately catches my eye, and I forgive him for the comment that I'm not supposed to hear about my hair as I try to navigate my way to the main deck.

I've only managed to walk a few steps before I hear a voice that's all too familiar: Daniel. I consider not stopping but realize that it may be better to get this out of the way.

"Hello Daniel." I say turning to face him. I immediately notice the the cast on his arm and while I want to ask about it I don't.

"Kennedy." The way he says my name it comes out more like a question than a greeting and as I catch a glimpse of Claire in the background I think I know why. "You look great." He starts, "Are those the bracelets you got in Morocco after..." His voice trails off.

I wait for him to finish what he's saying and then realize that he isn't going to. It's just as well, I think, No use bringing up something that happened so long ago.

"Actually I got them before I left Berlin."

He opens his mouth to respond but the blaring of the ships horn covers the sound of his voice completely.

"About Berlin." He starts again once the noise subsides.

"You don't owe me an explanation." I tell him. "Morocco was a long time ago, and clearly so was high school." I say gesturing at the general setting before turning to walk away. This time when he calls my name I pretend like I can't hear him.

Once I find my cabin I don't want to leave but an announcement of a masquerade ball means that I'm going to have to.

It'll be worth it when I'm in St. Barts sitting on the beach. I rationalize to myself as I get dressed. I can't help but laugh to myself when I realize how big my hair is in the top knot I've styled. Maybe the captain will notice this. With the thought though I wonder if I'm interested in him...or in forgetting Daniel is here.

https://i.imgsafe.org/fa1752c629.png

When I walk into the ballroom I wonder if my dress is too revealing since most of the other reunion attendees seem to have opted for more demure looks. Even if it isn't I realize that with everyone in masks I'm going to be mindful with what I say and to whom, especially since most of these people I haven't seen in 10 years.

No sooner does this thought cross my mind then a woman I can't immediately place appears at my side and compliments my outfit, we exchange basic pleasantries and then she asks a question I didn't anticipate.

"So why didn't you end up with Daniel?"

I take a glass of champagne from a passing waiter and take a sip to prepare a response. Before I can consider something diplomatic to say the rocking of the ship tosses me into the lap of a nearby man who's seated...and then everything goes black...

Interests: Jeremiah

Last edited by Dare (13/12/2016 at 14:06)

#12 13/12/2016 at 09:52

Fashion’Talker
comawhite

Name - Constance White
Interests - Harle ( Bone Choir has some Lovecraft themed lyrics and I would love to talk to a relative. Talk, well fan girl. Daniel (but he was really only a crush nothing important) Claire (we were..kinda friends)

As soon as I heard about the cruise I hurried out the door to try and find a swim suit. I had one but no one was allowed to see that. The worse thing about it  was that it didn't suit Tommy. Every damn thing had to suit him. I had tried to get one of the other band members to take him but no, he has to come onto the ship. I wonder if I could...ugh...throw him over the side. I mean, I love the dumb mascot but he is just so incontinent to carry everywhere. At least I can put him in my bag while I board the ship.

The day of the cruise rolled around.  My nerves were getting the better of me as my friend Brooke, Bone Choirs singer, drove me to the wharf. We were already late as I had been trying to tame my hair. I hoped the ship would not leave with out me. We reached the wharf and I see the ship docked and people going on board. I became very nervous. "It'll be fine,"  said Brooke "You've got Tommy and maybe just maybe that Daniel boy that I have heard you talking about will be there and ...all grown up," he joked. "Shut up!" I yelled as we parked 

When I saw the huge ship that I was meant to be getting on I almost told my friend to take me back. Trapped on that thing with people I hadn't spoken to for 10 years..it didn't seem right. Also the band had a show after I got back. I needed to practice with them. What if something needed to be changed? What if instruments broke ?I needed to be there. "Coma!" Said my friend, "Get out and have fun. I know you are worrying about the band but you don't need to. We have been practicing for months and we won't fall apart while you are gone. Go you! Go and have fun." He basically pushes me from the car so I go...reluctantly. Things will be fine. It could be fun. I do wish Hazel were here though.

http://i64.tinypic.com/ipw8i8.png

I walk onto the ship and am escorted to my room. I do not see any of my class mates yet. They were probably in their rooms already and getting comfortable before the masked ball in the evening.

The room is large and nicely furnished. A big TV is on the wall and the bed is very comfy. I could stay in the room until I hear an announcement but decide to explore the ship.

I bump into Claire as soon as I leave my room. Its been 10 years but she looks no different. I want to run away as I know that she is going to talk my ear of but that's what I am here for aren't I?

She talks my ear off and I just can't leave because she is just too sweet. I did miss her over the years. We didn't talk but she did send me a happy birthday text every year and tried to talk to me. I have just been to busy ( and for awhile crazy.) I did apologize for this and she took it quite well. She understands crazy, living with Daniel but he did break his arm trying to save her from a car. Daniel is really sweet for doing that, I wonder if he would do that for me...

Claire asked if she could give me a tour around the ship and I happily agreed. I had forgot what it was like to be around such a ray of sunshine.

When we finished the tour Claire offered that I come in and have drinks in her room. I declined this as I wanted a bit of peace and quiet before the masked ball in the evening. We did agree to lay around the pool tomorrow though.

-----

http://i64.tinypic.com/15obb40.png

I walk into the ball and try to look cool, calm and collected. Of course the first person I see as I walk in is Daniel. He like everyone else is wearing a mask but I can recognize him easily. Claire, who is wearing the dress she showed me earlier, is waving me over. I reluctantly go over.

He's as charming as always. We chat for awhile about life, travel and my band.

"Bone choir ? I think I have heard of you guys. Do you have a song called "Love the squid?"

"Yes we do!" I said excitedly but I think he may have just looked up the band online. We had to state what we were doing these days on the Facebook page. Even so though he did make the effort to find out what I was up to.

We talked a bit about the band and our Lovecraft inspired lyrics, until I glanced over and saw a relative of Lovecraft himself. Suddenly overwhelmed I rushed away from Daniel and proceed to hang out at the bar for awhile.

A little while later feeling less fearful I go over to her... what happens next is a blur. I know she gave me her autograph but I am not sure how I acted in getting it. All I know is I am back in my room and feeling embarrassed. What did I do? Will Harle hate me? Will Daniel ever talk to me again? I guess I will find out in the morning. It has been at least two years since I acted this way, not a good example to show to my old friends

I fell asleep only to we awoken by a huge crash and myself flying from the bed..

Last edited by comawhite (15/12/2016 at 11:49)

#13 14/12/2016 at 14:47

Totally’Fashion
Harle

Interests:Jeremiah and Constance (since she wants to include me in her story and I'm very grateful for that /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png )
Story:

I understood the part where he wanted the whole world to know who is his daughter, but organizing a cruise just in my name? I will feel even more awkward now. But knowing that he did it in best of intensions, I decided not to be a spoiled brat, as I never was, I swallowed my pride and started packing. As I was browsing through my great grandfather’s books, thinking about which one should I bring with me, I was overwhelmed by a sudden reaction. More than 24 hours passed and I haven’t heard from Tristan. Not that we chit chatted or anything but still, he now knows that I am his sister, and the relationships are more than awkward now. I should let him be, it’s even more shocking to him than it shocked me. But still, I was feeling nauseous that I have to spend more time with people that will now surely judge me for what isn’t my fault…

Link to external image

As I waited for my cab, I glanced down my arm. There it was, a constant reminder on my wrist. Constant reminder of what should I fight for and live for. Many people didn’t understand how my whole life, all people that matter to me, and all situations could fit in four circles and one infinite line, but I understood. It went through my mind that everyone isn’t fit to understand everything, just like not everyone will understand that I was rather loved by my father, it was just better for everyone this way. I took out my phone, sent the same message to my dad and my mom “Don’t worry, it’s not like we will make Titanic remake, see you soon. Love you” and went to my cab.

“Oh my God, not again!” I yelled as I saw the ship preparing to leave the dock  “I can’t be late for this too.”Running as fast as I could I knew what was coming, images of me tripping on the docs went through my mind but in a split second I managed to control my legs and hopped onto the boat. Breathless and red in the face I saw a guy that could lead me to my room.

“Hi, I’m Timothy, you must be Harle, right?”
   “Yes, that’s right, and you are…”
   “You don’t remember me, do you?” he answered with a polite smile
   “I’m sorry, but if you went to the same school as I did, you know that I was rather recluse.”
   “Yea, I do remember, but you are now famous.”
   “Oh please, no I’m not, still same old girl I was yesterday, before the headlines.”
I responded with a big smile just to erase all this awkwardness
   “I was talking about your columns and short novels, but you mentioned the other thing.” He grinned and I knew he wasn’t just talking about my novels
As the small talk ended, he told me where my room was, since I could see that everyone found their rooms. I secluded myself and started preparing for the ball.

Link to external image
   All these masks made it even harder to see where were the people I actually spent time with in school, so I decided that my place for the night will be at a bar – the closer the drinks, the better. One thing was unfortunate though, the masks people wore weren’t hiding their looks toward me. All that sincere hatred and fake smiles were enough to make me want to leave this boat immediately. Through the mass of people looking like they just got off the set of Phantom of the opera I see a girl coming my way. I think I remember this girl, she was one of the girls that knew about my grandfather’s novels and stories and I vaguely remember talking to her about them. I was greeted with a big smile and for the first time on this ship I felt nausea going away. We talked a bit how she had no idea about my origins, as she thought I just liked Lovecraftian themed books during the high school. Time passed and she shyly asked me for my autograph. I’m not sure as if it was for my writing or my last name, but I was rather flattered. As Constance went to her room, I was again alone with red wine in my hands.
   “May I say that it’s such a shame for you to be standing here all alone?” I turned around and saw a handsome man looking straight to my eyes, he flashed a smile as he was adjusting his tie. “I would be lying if I said I remember you from high school, I’m Jeremiah.” His hand quickly met mine as we exchanged names.

I would be lying if I said I knew him before this night too, his name sounded familiar, but it was no more than that coming through my mind. *I would surely remember this good looking guy* I thought to myself, but fortunately didn’t say that out loud. I couldn’t see his whole face, but I really think he is good looking even with the mask off. We talked and the time passed. He mentioned company a few times in our conversation, and I told him I still have no clue how to run a company. Jeremiah assured me I would do well, and then apologized because he had to go and, you know, be the captain of the ship. As I wondered if there was more in our conversation than just a small talk about the business I heard a sound that I couldn’t imagine even in my worst nightmares, waves colliding with windows and fast movement of the ship is the last thing I could remember…

Last edited by Harle (15/12/2016 at 20:36)

#14 15/12/2016 at 22:26

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

ROUND 3 CLOSES: Sunday, 22:00 (forum time)

Oh, boy. The ship crashed. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png

And now you're stranded on an Island. And not even together! Wow, things seem to get messy easily, don't they?

And when you see who got stranded with whom, you'll get an additional headache!

Freya seems to have ended up with Jared on the rocky part of the island. Jared is unconscious and he'll wake up only after hours of being so. It turns out he's got concussion, but he insists you move and try to find others. But he'll be reasonable and stop when he feels he's barely standing.
After a few days you'll meet up with Tara, who's been stuck with Lucile. I do think she suffered the most. She'll be happy to see that Jared is okay, but will be really worried about Tristan, too.

Harle ended up on the sand beach on the south of the island, since it seems the current took you the furthest, so you might need the longest to see someone else other than the person you're stuck with. Oh, that person is Tristan. You'll have enough time to catch up on the sister, brother thing. He's a very gentle and nice guy. He just does random stupid stuff.
Like convicing himself he'll find a coconut on a palmtree, resulting in his fall from it, knocking him, too, unconscious for a couple of hours.
After a few days you'll meet up with Luca, who had luck and is just chilling there in a mini oasis he made for himself.

Kennedy will have the luck of being stranded on the north sand beach with Jeremiah. And yes, I'm being sarcastic, because you'll only now see just how prone to critic he actually is. He won't be happy with anything at anytime because it seems that he has standards even when his pants are full of sand and he hasn't showered for days.
After a few days you'll meet Tim, who will be thrilled to see you because he's been roaming the island alone and helpless.

Constance will end up on a rocky part of the island together with Daniel, whose arm will be rebroken, since it still hasn't healed properly. After you immobilise his arm, you'll set off to find the rest of the crew.
After a few days you'll meet Claire, who's freaking out because she's been alone there for days. Well... Actually, first she was with Luca but then she went on one of her I'm offended rampages and got lost in the woods.

After a few more days you'll all meet up at the sand beach, where Luca orginally made his mini oasis on. Yep, he who cared the least, got off easy, while the rest of you struggled and tried to save themselves.

At the end of the round there is a loud honk of an arriving ship.

Lucky you, you won't be one of the unfortunate stories of the Bermuda Triangle. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Round requirements:
- outfit after being stranded on the beach
- story about your ''stay'' there /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
- interactions with your interests - I need those if you want impressions

Last edited by Tonkolina (16/12/2016 at 20:51)

#15 16/12/2016 at 02:19

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

IMPRESSIONS

Kennedy; Daniel

Freya; Jared, Tristan, Tara

Harle; Jeremiah

Constance; Daniel, Claire

Last edited by Tonkolina (17/12/2016 at 23:30)

#16 16/12/2016 at 04:17

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Image:
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/40/moy/31296.jpg

Story: The universe clearly doesn't care about dry clean only, I think to myself with a smile. It's day three on the beach and the back of my dress is in tatters though the front remains reasonably presentable.

"What are you smiling about?" Comes the snippy voice of Jeremiah who's sulking on a nearby rock.

I start to say something and then realize it'd be a waste of my breath. After several days of listening to him do nothing but complain, snort, and snore I'm officially done trying to engage in anything resembling polite conversation.

"Nothing." I finally say which only elicits another snort from him, his one hundred and fifth if I'm correct.

As we continue to sit in silence I run my fingers through my hair trying, and failing, at getting it detangled. If...no when...we get off this island the first thing I'm doing is calling mother, my price for attending this reunion just got much higher...

"Ouch!" Jeremiah yelps, followed by a string of obscenities.

"What is it now?" I ask. At least twice a day it seems something seems to traumatize him.

"This...this thing crawled into my pocket." He says dangling a hermit crab. "It bit me, the bugger bit me."

Stifling a snicker I go over to Jeremiah and take the hermit crab from him, placing it gently on the sand. When I look up, I notice what seems to be a light in the distance and begin to walk toward it.

"Where are you going?!" Jeremiah yells loudly from behind me.

"There's a light in the distance. Probably other people from the ship." I say still walking.

"What are you stupid? You're just going to go toward some random light?"

"It's better than sitting here another second with you." I spit out turning to face him. "For two days I've listened to you do nothing but complain."

"Name one time." He challenges me.

"Only one?" I reply tensely. "When I used my make-up compact to make a fire you complained it was too bright for you to sleep. When I pointed out the coconut tree all you could say was you didn't like coconuts. I also know that you don't like sand, or heat, or-" I yell.

"Fine!" He yells back. "I'm particular, excuse me for not knowing how to live like a savage."

"Do you think this is normal for me? I was at the Hotel Andaluz in Ibiza three days before getting on that boat, yourboat." I counter. "I just donated more money that you probably make in a year to Clover Academy, and I am currently wearing a couture Zuhair Morad gown that is ruined beyond repair!" I continue. "This isn't exactly typical for me either, but I have the decency not to act like a spoiled child about it!"

I turn back around and continue to walk toward the light. Jeremiah eventually falls into step silently behind me. From the corner of my eye I can see he's still seething.

When we reach the light we come face to face with Tim whose grateful smile is a welcome relief from Jeremiah's sulking. He tells us that he's been wandering around alone, and is happy to help set up a camp for the night. By the time we're all ready to fall asleep, Jeremiah still hasn't said a word and I find myself thankful for the silence

The next few days are spent in pursuit of other survivors. Tim's voice fills the space left by Jeremiah's silence and I'm thankful for his more friendly ramblings. Finally, after I've managed to lose my clutch, break my nails, and get a sunburn on my exposed back, we make our what seems to be a more central part of the beach. It seems as if everyone has had the same idea.

Scanning the crowd my eyes land on Daniel, his arm seems to be in a make-shift splint or sling of some sort and he's standing with a woman it takes me a second to recognize...Constance. For a split second I feel a twinge of jealously that I have no right to, he and I are just friends and even then lately it's been just barely but...I want to reach out to him, to finally talk about Morocco, how maybe it was a mistake...but just maybe it wasn't...

For a moment our eyes lock, but then he immediately looks away. I know that look. It's a look I know too well because it's one I've worn before; it's a look that signifies surrender. He's given up on me...on us...on whatever we had been...or could have been. If I'm honest with myself I can't blame him...

The honk of a ship in the distance shakes me from my thoughts of Daniel to thoughts of a shower...and the new sports car that my mother is going to have to foot the bill for, after all I'm going to need something to put in the driveway of my new house in St. Barts...and after this reunion fiasco I've earned it.

Interests: Daniel...I feel like I need to apologize

Last edited by Dare (17/12/2016 at 04:11)

#17 16/12/2016 at 19:21

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Freya

The first thing I notice when I wake up is the sun dazzling above me, beating down it's horrifically hot rays. The next thing is the urge to cough which I have to give into. All sorts come out; mainly sand and tiny sediments of rock. Which is what I appear to be lying on. Once the final remains of 'debris' have been spat out I sit up, shielding my eyes from the blaring sun. I feel the scratches that have now appeared on my face, and think back to the events that had unfolded on the ship. It all seemed rather foggy.

Snapping out of my memories I look down at the remnants of my dress which I'd subconsciously been picking at. There wasn't really much left of it now, besides the small piece of dirty green fabric hanging loosely around my waist.

Ignoring it I stand, swaying for a second before finding my feet. A quick check over the rest of my body tells me that I've come out of the crash fairly well - well physically, maybe not mentally. Then for the first time it dawns on me that I am alone. I shout out a few times but as expected there was no response. I think, trying to work out what I should do. In front of me were rocks, to my right rocks, to my left rocks. And wait for it, behind me, sea. There's nothing to go off, just pebbles, sea and -

Then something catches me eye. To my left, a body. A rather still body. No way of possibly telling if they were dead or alive. Thinking back to my grandma's funeral I can't help but start feeling sick. She'd had an open casket and that was the first time I'd been exposed to the harsh reality of death. And it was certainly not something I wanted to see again.

Seeing no other choice I begin dragging myself over to the body, dread bearing heavily on my body. The faint image merged into a man, a man with sticking up black hair.

Jared!

My heart skipped a beat.

Fearing the worst I tear across the rest of the distance, falling to my knees behind him. My heart had remembered how to work for now it was beating a hundred times faster than it should. Panic seizes my body as I frantically search for a pulse. It's weak, very weak. I grip him by the shoulders and shake him, looking for any signs of life, unaware of the tears streaming down my face.

And then I hear a groan. A small murmur. Nothing more, nothing less. But it's all I needed to know that he's okay. I rip off the remaining part of my dress to use as a makeshift bandage for the alarmingly large cut scarring his face. Then I sit back and watch him sleep, thoughts of why I'd been so worried swirling around my mind.

https://s28.postimg.org/xk8e5g1zx/fashion_chic_185.png

A few hours later and I've got a fire going next to Jared. It's small, but at least it's keeping him warm as darkness closes in on us. I'd been careful not to stray too far from him when collecting suitable wood and cautious not to light it too close to him in fear of burning his face off. I'd wanted to purify some sea water too but I had nothing to boil it in. On my travels I'd found nothing to eat, so I wasn't proving to be useful.

I'm trying to think back to all those Bear Grylls episodes I'd watched when I was younger but he'd always have something that would help him to get by. But we had nothing.

So instead I'm now sat here thinking about how the heck I'm going to keep us both alive. We are well and truly alone with nothing to drink nor eat; how the heck is anyone going to find us.

"Freya?"
I snap out of my thoughts, crawling over to Jared. "Oh my gosh, you're okay!"
"I wouldn't say okay." he groans softly. "My head bloody kills."
"I'm sorry. I tried to bandage it as best as I could but I'm no first aider."
Jared looks at me, then up at the sky. His eyes swivel round in a circuit before they rest back on me. "Where are we?"
I pause, not really sure how to answer. "I'm... I'm still working on that one."
"How are we going to get help?"
"We're not doing anything. You're going to stay there and I'm going to figure something out."
He looks at me, clearly confused, as if he's trying to suss something out. "So where are we?"
I sigh, "You just asked that..."
"Oh. But how did we get here?"
His questions are worrying me. I don't remember everything that happened but I sure as hell remember most of it.

I shuffle over to him and pull him so he's sitting up.
"Where are your clothes" he asks, looking at my knickers and bra.
"Round your head. Please be quiet a minute." As he obeys my request I tilt his head up towards the moon, trying to obtain all the light I can get. I can't help but think back to the a Halloween years ago, the one where Tristan transformed the academy's corridors into a haunted house. Jared had been so scared of the dark then. That was the first night I'd spent with Jared. Jared. His eyes are unstill, almost like he's on edge, and it can only be what I assume is concussion.

Suddenly he swipes my hand away and moves backwards. "We need to find the others... they might know what to do..." he repeats. With no notice he climbs to his feet swaying this way and that. He's about to fall but I dart forward and grab a hold of him, keeping him standing. He begins to squirm, desperately wriggling to escape but I tighten my grip. "We need to find the others!" Jared shouts as his knees give way.
"They're not here Jared!"
"But we need to find them!"
"Okay. We will. But in the morning." I say, softly and quietly as I lower him to the ground. "But for now you need rest."
"Maybe you're right." he replies, laying down. "Maybe you're right..."

He falls asleep almost instantly and I find myself yet again staring at him, yet again lost in a trail of thoughts. My eyes grow weary by the time the sun starts to peep up and I can't help but break my vow of watching over him until he wakes as I give in to sleep.

I'm brought back to the world after hearing a cry followed by a curse. My eyes flicker open suddenly and I sit up, causing a stained white cloth to slip down. My first thought is to check Jared except he's not where I left him. Instead, he's sitting on the other side of the fire, holding his shoe and looking rather pissed off. "Everything okay?"
"Yeah, everything's wonderful." his hoarse voice croaks back. "I was trying to make this water drinkable using my shoe, but the fire has just melted the sole."
I admire his efforts. "It's okay, I'll get some later. Are you al-" I pause, realising he's shirtless. I make the connections (I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jared could hear the cogs turning) as I put the two together; Jared had given me his shirt to use as a blanket.
"I woke up and you were freezing. The fire had gone out so it was the best I could do. And I'm..." he stops, not really sure what to say, "better than yesterday, put it that way."

For the next few moments the only sound to be heard is the waves waltzing up and down the beach. If this was a holiday it'd be relaxing. Except it's not, it's a nightmare.

Jared's stomach growls and we both stare at it. Although he'd managed to crawl down to the sea and collect water in his shoe he still needed to rest, and so I could hardly expect him to go and find food. So instead I climb to my feet, but then something unexpected happens. The world before me starts to dance and turn and soon enough I find myself back on the ground, not really remembering coming down. Jared looks at me, a mix of confusion and concern.
"Are you al-"
"I'm fine" I say, cutting him off. "I just think my blood sugars might be a little bit low, that's all." It must have been days since we'd eaten last so it could only be expected.
"It's okay, I'm not that hungry. We can find something in a bit."

I nod in agreement, but feel like we both know that's not likely to happen.

We passed a lot of time through talking, but conversations didn't flow quite like they used to. Maybe it's just the fact that he's seriously ill but I feel like Jared's avoiding me, not physically but mentally. The rest of the time we spent sleeping. Both of us were too weak to go and do anything useful.

Today I'm extremely tired, and know that Jared is the same. We're both quiet, probably wondering how we're both going to survive this - I know that's certainly what I'm thinking of. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier and once more I find myself surmising to sleep.

"Look, people!" a sickly sweet voice calls out in the distance.
"Jared!" Another ones shouts. I desperately want to roll over to see who it is but I can't even find the strength to do so. I hear voices talking quickly from where Jared was last lying but I can't pick out anything specific.

"Freya?" Out of no where Tara's face towers over me, and I'm semi convinced that I'm just imagining her. I've finally lost my sanity.
Tara lets out a laugh. "Time's not really changed much has it?" I can only assume she's referring to that walk we took in the forest once... that was just plain embarrassing.

A few hours later Tara and Lucile have managed to take us back to their camp. Christoph gave me a quick check over, saying that once Luca (rather reluctantly) gave me some of his food I'd be okay. He was slightly more worried about Jared though, building him is own hammock to allow him to rest on.

I watch the lolling action of the waves when a figure sits down beside me. "Thanks for looking after him." Tara says looking at me yet not making direct eye contact.
"You'd have done the same."
"Hmmmm"
"If you're worried about Tristan I'm sure he'll be okay. It seems he can look after himself now.
"Hmmmm"
Just from looking at the girl I can tell she has a lot on her mind. "Is everything alright? You know, despite the whole being lost on a remote island with pretty slim chances of being rescued."
I was hoping my rather poor joke would at least make her laugh but instead a giant tear leaks from her eyes whilst she shakes her head.

She tells me all about her and Tristan, how much their love had grown for one another as had their fear of telling Jared. All the way through her tale I felt sick; not because of my health but because of how she - they -  were treating Jared, one of the nicest guys you could possibly meet. I had no idea what she wanted me to say; anger was boiling inside of me and yet here she was, wanting advice on what to do. I open my mouth ready to start screaming at her when a voice in the distance calls out. "Luca! Harle and I have been fighting for our lives and you've been living here!"

Tristan.

Tara looks alarm as I stand up and begin marching over to our new arrivals. I hear her calling my name, begging me to stop but I can't. She was disgraceful. But he was meant to be his best friend.

Tristan spots me coming and smiles. "Hey Freya, you look rough. What happen-" he's unable to finish his sentence as my fist goes flying into his face. "HOW COULD YOU!" I scream, watching him as he staggers back. "I THOUGHT HE WAS MEANT TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND."

As chaos descends on the beach a far away boat blasts it's horn...

[[I'm sorry, I don't even know what happened]]

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (17/12/2016 at 23:59)

#18 17/12/2016 at 01:56

Totally’Fashion
Harle

Interests:Still Jeremiah
P.S.:I was eager to post my story and I surely will edit it once the impressions are in

Story:

Calm waves and gentle sunbeams caressed her skin as she was napping on the shore. Song of seagulls made the perfect lullaby as she was falling deeper and deeper into the daydreaming. Suddenly, a gush of hot air went straight for her lungs and the fiery red light physically hurting her eyes.

I woke up to not only see this was all a dream, but to experience all those nightmarish effects happening to me, but this time it wasn’t a dream. I could feel the sunburns all over my body and face, and found out that what was left of my dress hardly resembled torn dirty rug. As I started ripping off parts of soaked dress I felt my skin numbed from the pain. I didn’t break anything, but the bruises and scratches were all over my body. Trying to remember what happened and how I got there, I saw unconscious man lying 4 feet next to me. When I tried to get to him, pain got the best of me and I have fainted.

A hard slap woke me up from my slumber „Hey, Harle, wake up! Wake up!“ just when I thought this voice sounded familiar and gentle, next slap on the face reasured me that this guy is not gentle. Not even close. I squinted and saw why this voice is familiar, it was my brother’s voice. From all the people I could be trapped on an island, it was a guy I avoided for past 4 days. Before he went to slap me again I answered his „calls“ to wake up and mumbled something. I thought I heard sigh of relief and then he lent me a hand to get up.
   „Here, take this, you can’t sit there almost naked.“ He handed me his tuxedo jacket „At the end, you see it was a good idea that you planned to ditch the ball early and go to the spa.“
   „Yep, wearing my bathing suit under the ball dress was a good idea after all.“ After a few awkward silent minutes passed I decided it’s time to talk about all the stuff that’s been happening „I’m sorry for avoiding you...“
   „No need to be sorry, I did that too, and I felt bad for it, but I just didn’t know what to tell you... When did you find out?“
   „Find out what?“ I asked totally forgetting that he had no clue I existed as his sister
   „That you are related to me...“
   „Oh, I knew it during high school, even my early years, but I didn’t know you back then. Why do you think I was the only one being ok with you pulling the prank on the very first day of school?“
   „Well that explains a lot. You know, it’s not that I hate you, or look at you as my rival, it’s just the fact that I had no idea what’s happening for all these years. And I got used to being an only child. I may have felt the anger and jealousy once I find out, but it’s gone now. I was actually afraid when I woke up and saw you lying all bloody and bruised.“
   „I actually woke up to the same scene, and I fainted quickly afterwards, but I had no idea that it was you lying there. And I suppose that’s how brother and sister bond works, getting worried about others health and stuff like that. Not that I know how that feels since I was also raised alone...“
he saw my face changing as I almost let a tear out „We will work this out somehow I guess“ I said with determined voice „But now, we have to focus on surviving this nightmare.“

Link to external image

Spending some alone time with my brother seemed like a good idea, on most parts... I could never understand how a grown man could even think of coconuts growing on a plamtree, and actually have an idea of climbing up without any hesitation. I mean, even if he didn’t lose his balance and actually stayed on the tree longer than 2 seconds, did he actually think he will find a coconut up there? Clearly, we bonded only when there were bruises and wounds to be healed. Surviving through his childish acting was somehow cute to me, I never had a childhood shared with older brother – who was acting like he was at least 10 years younger than me.

„Wait! Do you see that!?“ yelling from the top of my lungs, I was trying to get Tristan’s attention „Get down from that thing that doesn’t even look like a tree house!“
   „Hey! I spent 4 hours making it!“
   „You might as well spend 4 more, I’m going in that direction.“
running as fast as we could, worried that this small patch of vegetation and water wasn’t a fata morgana, I forgot about the pain of sunburns, sore muscles and, probably, infected wounds. Fortunately, it wasn’t an illusion, as a matter of fact, someone was actually here for a few days now and it was Luca. He actually managed to find some food and drinkable water. All three of us decided it’s for the best to spend one more night here, gather necessities and try to find other people. They couldn’t be that far away, right?

The loud scream of happiness woke us up, only to find out that everyone on the ship managed to find a way to Luca’s little oasis. Seeing so many people after some time made me happy, but all that clamor made me even more exhausted than 3 days searching for food, shelter and water made me tired. "I need to find some place where I can clear my head" i thought to myself. While roaming around I spotted Constance sitting with Daniel, and it was my best get away from all these loud and happy people. At the end, we didn't even finish the conversation that night on the ship, and I may have seemed a little bit arrogant, so I just wanted to chit chat with normal people for a while. While we were talking I got the answer to my question - she asked for the autograph because of the family name, but I think she was quite interested in my work as well as she promised she will check some of my stories once we are squeaky clean and in mood for something else but sleep. At one point, I could sense something is off, maybe it's because Daniel and her wanted to be alone, so I excused myself and got up.

Returning to the big group only one thing was on my mind. „Really? Now? When you are hungry, deprived of sleep and probably ugly as Satan itself, your eyes search for Jeremiah in all these people? Get a grip Harle!“ I thought to myself as I was pacing through the crowd just to catch a glimpse of his face without a mask... And there he was, looking lost but serene. Even with disheveled hair and ripped clothes I locked my eyes on him. I don't know as if it was deprivation of sleep or he really smiled once he saw me in the crowd. I saw Timothy next to him as Jeremiah said something to him and started walking in my direction. Initial thought of mine was to fix my hair and put on a big smile, but that was absurd at this moment since I had nothing on but scars and male tux.
   "I hope that you are tired of this place as much as I am." he said with a long sigh
   "Yeah, I can't wait to get on the boat back, this sure was a nice planned cruise." we both laughed since the cruise was organised in my name and with his boat
   "After this I will take some time off the boats, ships, yachts or anything that floats around on water."
   "Hold on, captain! Isn't it your job to be on "anything that floats on water"?
   "I might reconsider my life choices after this." he smiled, knowing damn well that life can't end and change after one shipwreck "Do you mind leaving this crowd and accompany me to the sandy part of this island. The sunset is beautiful.
   My answer surprised me, since I've spent 3 damn days hating sand and anything that has something to do with it. I responded with enormous smile and a loud yes, which scared even me - not to mention his expression. We sat down, and as much as I hated all this sappy, movie-like stuff, I felt nice. There was something  intriguing about him. Even when he spoke about leaving this island for third time, I found him interesting. The sun went down quicker than either of us could imagine. Pitch black night was around us, and I wasn't scared. We heard that plenty of people already got to their "beds", but somehow we didn't think about going back just yet. I laid my head on his lap and quickly fell asleep to his soothing voice. Next thing I remember is loud honk waking us up. I can't believe he didn't wake me up or went to sleep by himself - instead, we both were still on the beach. As people started to come over to the beach, since it was where the ship docked, I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back as we went separate ways to pick up anything that was left of our belongings and then getting on the ship for the hot shower and decent bed.

Last edited by Harle (18/12/2016 at 21:46)

#19 17/12/2016 at 09:53

Fashion’Talker
comawhite

Name - Constance White
Interests - Daniel, Harle

Story -

http://i63.tinypic.com/2jrwaq.png

I was almost asleep, after an exciting evening where I may have possibly embarrassed myself... when suddenly I was flying forward into the door. I don't remember what happened afterwards but there was cold and then there were rocks.

I awoke on a rocky beach, confused and frightened. I carefully sat up and checked myself for injuries I was covered in scratches, freezing and my lip was bleeding but I seemed okay otherwise. Somehow I had managed to scramble up from the waterline. When I looked down there I saw a person who had not been as lucky as me. He was face down in the sand and being pushed back and forth by the waves. From where I was sitting I had no idea who it was but I knew that I had to save him. I struggled to my feet and ran to the figure and pulled him from the water. It was Daniel. I turned him and applied the CPR I had learned a few years back. Technically this was our first kiss I thought before this silly little fantasy was interrupted by him throwing up on me.

Daniel opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Daniel are you okay?" I asked. Very worried. He had been in the water awhile he could be very hurt.
"Constance? Did you just save me...owwww." His words are interrupted by the pain in his arm that appears to have been re-broken.

"Your arm is broken again." I shuddered looking at it. "We are going to have to find a sling for that and.."

"Constance..." he interrupted me. "Constance you saved me ...I don't know what to say."

"Its okay, its okay." I said trying to remain calm. I was trying not to hug him hysterically as I was trying to deal with the shock I had gotten from seeing him laying in the water.
"Okay so as I was saying we have to find something for that arm."

"BUT, BUT you saved me. We have to talk about that. I have never been saved before."

"We can talk about it later." I said a little to harshly.

Daniel looked upset and started trying to get up on his own.

"No Daniel let me help you."

"No I can go up myself seeing as you don't want to talk to me."

I tried to give him my hand so he could get to his feet. He refused of course and walked up the rocky bank, unsteady, to where I had been sitting before. His arm hung grotesquely and I hoped he would let me put something around it.

He sat down and looked at me with an expression of sadness.

"I am sorry Daniel. I was just so worried and I snapped okay."

He said nothing.

"Please can we not do this. We need to figure out a way to find the others."

"We can do that in silence." He muttered. His voice was filled with pain because of his arm.

"Can I at least put that in a sling?"

"With what?"

I tore a long piece of the black pajama top I was wearing. Once I would have been modest about such things but this was not the time.

The fabric that I had torn made a sling and I tied it around Daniels neck and placed his arm in it.

"There, that should take some of the pressure of your arm for a while I said."

He didn't thank me but a small smile did show on his lips for a second.

We sat in silence for what seemed like hours. I wanted to give Daniel a break before we went looking for the others, and to be honest I needed the break as well. The hot sun warmed our bodies. We sat there on the rocks until Daniel finally broke the silence 

"Come on Constance. Lets go and find the others. I am hungry and sun-burnt."

"Okay. I am so sorry though. That was a terrible time to snap at you, you almost drowned!"

"No,no its okay. I understand why it happened. You were stressed and scared. Come on lets go."

We headed of down the beach unsure where we were actually going. The stones were really painful on our feet but we distracted ourselves by talking about our lives. We had been doing that the night before the shipwreck but I had run of to talk to Harle. Daniel confessed to not hearing my band until he went and watched our video in the bathroom  at the ball. I of course knew this to be the case. What Claire told me about Daniel was usually true.

We talked about many things but not once did we touch on Kennedy. I knew that that was a touchy subject for Daniel so I said nothing. I wanted to know though. I had always had a thing for Daniel even though we were usually only destined to meet in the hallways. I had finally decided to admit it wasn't just a crush

"I would like to see your band sometime." Daniel said. Do you ever play that ghost girl song?

"Yeah okay but you will have to buy a ticket. I laughed. "No mates rates and yes we do play that song."

I was touched that he remembered that. He had been the one to tell me the story and had even offered to help with filming a video.

We are silent for awhile after that.

I don't know how we do it but we eventually made it to Claire. She is in the woods and I have no idea how we got here. We were surviving purely on instincts. I think we found some coconuts and ate and drank from them. I also built us a makeshift hut. Mostly though we had just walked.

Claire screamed at us when she saw us. Running up to hug us both and forgetting Daniels arm.

"Ow Claire be careful, my arm broke again."

"Oh I am so sorry Daniel. I have just been out here lost for days! I am so happy to see you guys!"

"Days?" I questioned. "Didn't we only shipwreck on this island yesterday."

"No Constance. Claire said. It has been four days at least. I have been in the woods for two." I think you are just a bit confused. You are covered in blood."

"Its nothing. Daniel has it worse."

"I don't know Constance. Daniel said. Those wounds on your legs look pretty bad. I didn't want to say anything because I knew you just wanted to find the others."

"Its fine. We just have to keep going and find the rest. A search party has surely come to find us."

They agreed with this but Claire did rip of some of her dress to dress the wounds.

Claire didn't want to go just yet so we sat down and ate some of the berries that she had collected. She said that she knew what was safe to eat and Daniel agreed with her, so I trusted them. They had done a lot of traveling. Sitting down and eating something other than coconuts brought me back to my senses a little more. When Claire asked if I would sing I obliged. I sang the song about the ghost and Claire remembered it from the time long ago.

The funny thing of this whole situation was that this was the first time I had really spoken to Claire and Daniel. It was nice in a strange way. I would try to stay in contact with them if we made it out of this. Especially Daniel.

We stayed the night at Claire's camp before heading of in the morning.

In another few days we came across an oasis and all the others were already there. Of course I was late.

The others had set up a sort of camp there and there was food and water. They welcomed us happily and we all sat together for awhile talking about our ordeal and how we were going to get of this island. We decided to wait for the search party for now.

I moved away from the main group to sit by myself for awhile. I had been walking with a chattering Claire for days and was exhausted. I was also confused about my feelings for Daniel.

Of course my quiet reflection was ruined by Claire who was desperate for answers about me and Daniel. Apparently things were truly over between Kennedy and him and would I be interested? I had no desire for this conversation and eventually Claire got the message and left. A few minutes later Daniel came and joined me. He was being harassed by Claire as well.

We sat in silence for awhile until Harle came to join us. That was a nice change of pace. We talked about her books and I admitted that I had only been initially been interested in her because of Lovecraft. I did note that,that had changed now and I would check out her books when we got back, She didn't seem offended by my admission as it happened all the time. I would actually love to chat to her about her writing process and her thoughts on mainstream horror.

When night came me Daniel and Claire  snuggled up together in the shelters that had been built and went to sleep. All the talk from earlier was forgotten as it was really just teasing. I do understand that some of the other classmates were not friendly with each other though.

We awoke late the next day to the sound of a horn.

---Will continue after impressions - just wanted to get some done already

Last edited by comawhite (18/12/2016 at 10:07)

#20 18/12/2016 at 22:38

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

LAST ROUND CLOSES: Wednesday, 22:00 forum time
The events in this round are simple, so you can decide how you want to sum your story up. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Thank god, you're saved! And you're landing on dry land. You decide if it'd be the last time you'll board a ship or not. ^^

And since the end of the reunion kind of ended completely not according to plans, the nice guy Tristan's father has once again invited you for a nice and cosy tea party to relax your sore muscles after being trapped on an island.

What a extravagant way of ending the year, huh?

Tea and cookies. Whoa.

Everyone will be there, sipping on tea. Mind to inform you, Tristan is not that impressed with tea. Luca, however, seems to fancy tea quite much.
He is actually smiling.

It creeps people out.

ROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- outfit  for the tea party
- it's time to round up your story, the next thing that comes is the next generation

IMPRESSIONS COMING

Kennedy; Daniel, extra task added

Freya; Jared, Tristan, Tara +  extra task

Constance; Daniel, Claire +  extra task

Harle, Jeremiah +  extra task

Last edited by Tonkolina (19/12/2016 at 11:24)

#21 18/12/2016 at 23:47

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Freya

I collapse into a cave of soft, warm bedding as  I fall backwards onto my bed giving a huge sigh of relief. All that would make this better is if it was my duvet I was now snuggling under. But it wasn't, it was a rather fancy hotel's. Days have passed since reaching (safe) land again but instead of returning home I find myself checked in here, too tired to even begin thinking about traveling home. Whilst I've been here all I seemed to have done is have nice, hot baths whilst eating comfort food. Oh yeah, I've had a few phone calls with my rather worried parents.

But it doesn't matter now. None of it does. I'm here, in bed, and that's all that matters. Even as I lie here with my mind whirling back to the last couple of days my eyes grow heavier, and heavier, and heavier...

*knock knock knock*

My eyes flick open as I let out another sigh, this time one of annoyance. Besides this I keep quiet, hoping they'll come back later.

"It's Tara." a voice calls out.

Tara? What the hell is she doing here? She should know she's one of the last people I want to be speaking to right now. But in her voice I detect... relief? Has she finally told Jared what she's been up to? I think back to confronting Tristan on the beach... after I'd punched him there'd been a pretty big argument. But Jared, bless him, was out like a light for all of it. I didn't want to be the one to tell him.

Allowing curiosity to get the better of me I drag myself out of bed and saunter over to the door. For some crazy reason I peer through the peephole - just to check it's really her - before opening the door to her.
"Hey."
"Hi."
"May I come in?"
"I'd rather you didn't."
"Look, I'm sorry for all of this. I didn't know you still cared so deeply about him."
"Of course I care about him. He's a friend."
Tara pauses for a moment, thinking about what to say. I study her and can tell a lot of thoughts are being processed in her head. "I told Jared."

She continues to tell me everything she told Jared. I thought she'd felt so guilty she'd tell him the truth but apparently not. I want to laugh in some places, amazed at the lies she'd come up with. Other times I wanted to cry, thinking about Jared. I'm unsure what to say to her when she's finished. For one awful moment silence lingers in the air, but then Tara speaks again.
"I get that you hate me. But I hope whatever the future holds it's what you want." She turns to leave.

I begin to shut the door but something doesn't feel right. I don't know what, I just don't want to end like this. I peep out through the gap in the door; "Good luck with everything." I call after her. She turns back to give a nod of acceptance, before vanishing back around the corner.

https://s28.postimg.org/hk6cp1cod/fashion_chic_186.png

My mind begins to wander back the my bed, but before I can even think about closing the door once more a tall, black haired guy strolls around the corner.

Jared.

He looks surprisingly good, I'd almost go as far to say happy. Although he also looks confused, probably wondering what the heck Tara was doing here. But he doesn't question it, instead greeting me with a smile. This time I'm more than happy to let my caller come in. As he makes himself comfortable on the sofa I wave a can of Coke at him; when he nods I throw it over to him.

"So I'm guessing Tara told you what happened huh?"
"Yeah, she did. You okay?"
He stops for a moment. "You know what, I think I am. It sounds stupid, but I feel like we were both in the relationship because we didn't want to hurt the other."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain..."
We both stop and simultaneously take a sip of our drinks.

"So are you going to the party tonight?" Jared asks.
"Oh, that thing's tonight?"
He nods.
"Probably not"
"Why not?" Jared questions, disappointment clearly showing on his face.
"I'm just not really in the party mood."
"Oh come on, it'll be fun."
"Nahh, I don't think so."
"It's not a proper party. Please?"
I sigh, realising how desperate he is for me to go, for some reason. "Maybe."
"Great. I'll see you there then."

https://s29.postimg.org/v5s07c4p3/fashion_chic_189.png

"Hey Freya can I talk to you for a second?"
I spin around to find Tristan standing before me. Nice.
"What?"
"I just want to apologise. There was no reason for us to drag you into all of this mess."
"I don't think it's me you need to be apologising to."
"Maybe, maybe not. There was still no need for you to be involved. Sorry." He begins to walk away, but then looks back and mumbles "Nice punch by the way."

I can't help but smile. "Tristan, wait." I walk in attempt to catch up to him. "I'm sorry, I completely over reacted. I had no right to behave like that."
"Freya, it's fine."
"No it's not. It's just... my dad cheated on my mum when I was little and I didn't want Jared to experience the same things she did..."
Tristan looks at me with sympathy. "I'm so sorry."

A waiter comes over to us with cups of tea so I help myself to my fourth.
"Are you going to tell Jared the truth?"
"No." I say, sighing. I'd been thinking long and hard about this. "Jared's already lost a lover. He doesn't need to lose a friend to."
"I don't think he's lost a lover." Tristan says looking at me.
"What do you mean?" I ask. But before he can answer Jared comes over. He looks at Tristan but doesn't say anything, instead dragging me by the arm outside.

"What was he saying?"
"Nothing much. Just chit chat."
"There was something I've been meaning to tell you actually..."
"If you're thanking me yet again for 'saving your life' don't bother, you've said it enough. I don't even think I did mu-"
"It's not that."
"Then what is it?"
"I know you might just think I'm vulnerable at the moment but it's not. I've actually been thinking about this for a while now and I just need to get it all out. I just think you're incredibly incredible and I want to spend more time with you, it was killing me not even messaging you before. I know you'll soon be busy again with all your training and what not but it'd just be nice to - "

"Jared, stop talking."

And I silence him with a kiss.

[[I'm sorry, I completely rushed this and am so not happy with the quality]]

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (21/12/2016 at 22:14)

#22 19/12/2016 at 00:02

Totally’Fashion
Harle

Name: Harle
Interests: Jeremiah (ofc) and Constance
P.S.: Using points for extra task /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
P.P.S.: I'm so sad that it's gonna be over, thinking about writing a petition for new contest ASAP /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Waking up to no sunlight would usually bother me, but this time I didn’t mind that I’ve slept at least 14 hours straight. I’ve missed my bad so much that I could easily yell out loud how much I love it. Things went well in my dreams, but it didn’t go well in reality. As soon as I’ve opened my eyes I saw 30 missed calls and 10 messages. My mother and father made at least 20 of missed calls but I’ve figured they talked to each other, since dad knows we are alive and well. Quick shower and long coffee shifted me back to reality, so I’ve decided it’s time to get to usual routine and finally summarize my novel so I can publish it before the end of the year. But, there was one catch – I could never write macabre stories while my mindset is all sappy and while my brain is working like a teenager one. I couldn’t get Jeremiah out of my mind, as much as that sounded silly. Long walk and a call to my mom made me realize there’s maybe more to it than just one sunset.

Few days have passed and my novel was still unfinished and disorganized, but I figured the tea party my father organized may be just the right place to set my mind straight and put an end to unfinished talks and thoughts.

“Don’t you think that this is awkward?” I stated while pointing toward the limo waiting for me “I mean, I’ve pretended I’m not rich and all, and now a limo?”my dad smiled as he opened the door for me. I could feel that he is somehow proud that I am his daughter and that was fulfilling for me also.
    “Gorgeous, you always looked as a million dollars, you might as well act like you are worth that much – since you are.”A little peck on the forehead assured me that this isn’t a publicity stunt, even if it looked like it was.

Link to external image
    I entered the room and guess the first thing I saw? Yep, Jeremiah. The ballroom looked beautiful, all that chandeliers and appraised art were surely stunning, but at this point – I couldn’t have cared less. As usual, he was standing next to Tim, and I could see – even from afar that Jeremiah is once again bored by the small talk. His eyes were running through the crowd and I couldn’t possibly imagine he would stop looking around once we locked eyes. He leaned over and probably told Tim he will be back soon, as Tim was standing there a bit disappointed before he saw which way Jeremiah is going. I waved his way and put on a big smile. From time to time I felt sad about the way Jeremiah is treating Tim, but once I’ve realized it’s because of me, my selfish side woke up and I didn’t care. At the end, Tim isn’t a wallflower, he will find someone to talk to.
    “I have to say it’s a bold decision to wear white after all those wounds, they could open up you know?” he said with a worried expression on his face
    “Come on, Jeremiah, those were scratches, not wounds. They are already halfway healed.”
    “Look who’s brave again?”
    “Uhm, again?”
I was confused, when did I act brave in front of him
     “Come on, don’t tell me you don’t remember.”
    “Remember what?”
    “That night on the beach when you…”
he stopped in the middle of sentence because someone was pulling his arm in order to get attention. I’ve leaned to the side and saw couple of girls I remember as snobbish from high school. Not just snobbish, but insolent as well. As he tried to answer all of their questions, I decided it’s time to leave that place and get something to drink. What was he going to say? I don’t remember half of the night due to lack of sleep and food. Did I say something stupid? Or even worse DID something stupid? As I’ve sipped on my martini, I saw Constance. That girl always has something nice to say, so I was really happy once she saw me standing near her.

"Your dad sure did put on a good party." I wasn’t sure if it was pure irony or not, but by her looking around the room admiring everything I took some time to actually look at it. Paintings were nice, and lightning and shadows really played well with them. I couldn’t believe I’ve missed this big fountain in the middle. It’s murmur really went well with the music it played.
    “It really does look great.” I thought “Although I do not think my brother is enjoying it much.” I pointed out since I was Tristan arguing with my father. I did not know what was it about but I really hoped it wasn’t about me. At the end, me and Tristan bonded really well while we were stuck on that damn island.
    "Well it’s got to beat being stuck on a deserted island surely." She laughed, and I couldn’t agree more
    "Its just not that exciting for him. Although I am sure any number of terrible things could happen here. Monsters could attack, monsters who desire but two things… Delicious treats and a good drop of strong tea!”we both laughed and then shifted our conversation to something that interested us more than island, shipwreck and all the things we eagerly ran away from. I couldn’t be more surprised by the fact that I’ve finally found someone who finds new horror movies, and even books, boring and predictable. I apologized myself from conversation. I had to go over to my table since I saw Jeremiah sitting there, finally alone. What did I do on that island?

“Hey, mind joining me on the balcony? I feel these people are staring at me since they are enjoying their tea, and I’m over here drinking a martini. Being brave by standing out.” I faked a smile since the last sentence was intended to provoke him into telling me what I did
    “I had the similar idea moment ago. Since I’m not the tea person I had in mind to get something different for us, but I see you already had that in mind.”He grabbed whiskey from the bar and started walking to the balcony, he opened the door for me and waited for me to go through first. I thought chivalry was not “in” anymore, but I guess I was wrong. I could have called this awkward silence, but it wasn’t awkward. It was just pure silence. And I didn’t know if it was for the fact we had nothing to say or for the fact that we had so much to tell each other.“The sun is setting again.”
    “Yeah, it’s beautiful in all it’s colors.”
    “Sight was prettier on the beach, but hey, at least we are energized now.”
Again with the silence. I had to break it.
    “When you’ve said I was brave, what was that about?”I asked and lowered my head since I was embarrassed in advance.
    “Oh it was nothing, really.”
    “No, please, what did I do?”
    “You didn’t do anything. But when I tried to wake you to go and sleep where everyone else slept, telling you that it’s far more dangerous to be left out from the group, you said you can take care of yourself, alone.”
    “So why did you stay then?”
as he opened his mouth to explain me, the door of the balcony opened and Tim invited us inside since my dad had speech to make. He was always overly dramatic. Jeremiah walked me to our table, and pulled my chair so I can sit down. My dad apologized for the wreck, as if it was his fault. He also expressed condolences to Tommy’s family, since he, unfortunately, was the only person that didn’t survive the wreck. Slow music started playing, and few of people were getting up to dance. My father made the way to my table to ask me to dance with him. I’ve glagly said yes since this will be the first time that we will appear as father and daughter in public. As i stood up, Jeremiah took my hand and whispered something. Since my dad was eager to get to the dancing floor while the music was playing, I didn’t hear Jeremiah well and i raised my shoulders trying to tell him I didn’t hear anything. The scene was almost like on the set of godfather. For the first time, I didn’t feel excluded from my father’s life. I saw my father smiling all of a sudden and letting me go. He took my hand and placed it in another man’s hand. It was Jeremiah.
    „I know I could wait for you two to finish, but I have to go soon. I have to plan another cruise and I was wondering if you would like to come with me?“ I tripped on his foot and almost fell down but he managed to make it look like the dance move.„Well I didn’t expect that kind of response.“ He smiled and pulled me closer„Open sea is still a big no-no for me, but this is a coast cruise, and I would like you to accompany me.“ I was still mute „You think about it, ok?“ I froze, but when I saw that he really intended to leave, I grabbed his hand and said
    „Of course I’ll go with you.“ I smiled, and, movie-like, we started to slowly approach each other, but as soon as we were close enough, big round of applause echoed the room since the first dance was over and everyone headed back to their tables. I’ve let go of his hand and smiled. He left the party, but I wasn’t sad. I will see him in less then two weeks, if not even before that...

P.P.P.S.I'm terribly sorry that I'm so late with story, but the college got the best of me. I hope it's ok

Last edited by Harle (21/12/2016 at 21:17)

#23 19/12/2016 at 00:34

Fashion’Talker
comawhite

Name: Constance
Interests: Daniel, Harle and Claire
PS - Using points for an extra task

I didn't realize how much I smelled until we were on the ship and on the way back home. Had I really talked to Daniel while I had smelled like a fish mongers? Of course he had smelled just the same but I was a girl and I wanted to smell like flowers even when I was dressed in ruined pajamas. I was glad when the crew of the ship was able to offer all of us some clean clothes.

I really don't think I am going to go on a boat again but some good things did come out of our little adventure. I am now much closer to Daniel and I think he may have feelings for me. I think things between him and Kennedy are well and truly over.

Tristan was on the phone to his father as soon as we got on board the ship. After complaining that it just wasn't fair that the cruise had been ruined, his father agreed to throw a tea party for us. I don't think Tristan is to overjoyed about the idea but I am pleased to be able to have the opportunity to relax with my class mates. It is going to be held this weekend and thankfully not tomorrow as we all need a chance to relax and be away from each other before being thrown together again.

While every classmate survived the shipwreck there is one person who did not survive...Tommy. The Bone Choir mascot was lost to the waters just like I wished him to be. I don't know how to break it to my band mate when we land ashore...I hope they understand.

I rush of the ship as soon as we hit land. When my feet touch the concrete I almost bend down and kiss it. It seemed like eternity since I had stood on anything but sand. I say my goodbyes to Daniel, Claire and Harle and hurry to my band mates car which is already waiting. I am glad that Tristan's dad made sure that this whole affair got no media attention, as I don't want to make the papers looking like this.

I leap into the car and head home, excited about the prospect of a comfy bed and a shower. When I get home I do not even eat. I just jump into the shower and then fall asleep in bed in my towel. The next day Bone Choir is playing at a club in town. All goes well with that despite myself still being tired. I am looking forward to the tea party

-----------

http://i63.tinypic.com/21l493r.png

After a few days of rest the day of the tea party arrives and I once again struggle to dress to the occasion. The hardest part now being finding tights that properly cover my scars. I don't manage but they look good anyway. I wonder what Daniel will think of my hair. As Christmas is coming up I decided to dye it for the occasion.

When I get to the party (late as usual) I see Daniel talking to Kennedy and my heart sinks a little. I try to get hide my jealously and take a cup of tea from my table. I see Harle and decide to talk with her awhile.

"Your dad sure did put on a good party." I said.

The room was very pretty. Beautiful flowers everywhere, a fountain in the middle that was complemented by the soothing music that played. Muffins and biscuits were stacked on trays and almost looked too good to eat.

"It really does look great.' Harle replied. Although I do not think my brother is enjoying it much. She points over to Tristan who seems to be arguing with his father by the waterfall.

"Well its got to beat being stuck on a deserted island surely." I laughed.

"Its just not that exciting for him. Although I am sure any number of terrible things could happen here. Monsters could attack, monsters who desire but two things...delicious treats and a good drop of strong tea!

We both laugh and so begins our conversation on modern horror films. It really is great to find someone who finds them as boring and predictable as I do. We talked for quite a while before Harle left to go back to Jeremiah. I sat down at my table and started eating those biscuits. They were delicious. Daniel interrupted my biscuit joy as he sat down at the table next to me.

"Hey Constance.

"Hey Daniel." I said. Trying to cover my mouth so the delicious biscuit wouldn't escape.

'We have had a rough few days haven't we?"

"Oh yes. Our boat sank, I saved you from drowning. We had to wander around in our underpants in the hot sun for days."

Daniel laughed at that.

"Yes we had it rough but it also made us closer. We never were that close in high school. We were just hallway friends really. After you saved me on that beach I just feel closer to you. We are better friends now..maybe.. we are" He stopped

"It did make us closer I simply agreed trying to remain cool. We had touched on conversations like this before and I didn't want to scare him of.

"Constance I am going to be going to Tibet and then Asia soon. I was going to take Claire but I know that I would end up leaving her at the train station. She is driving me insane at the moment. What I am getting at is would you like to ....."

Daniel is interrupted by Claire dragging me from the table. I narrowly escape tipping over a pot of tea.

"Let go of me Claire!"

She says nothing and continues dragging me through the party until we reach the bathroom.

"Was he asking you to go with him! You weren't going to say yes were you? He needs to grow up and find a job!"

"Calm down Claire. You can't just drag people away from the party."

"I'm sorry Constance. I just don't want him throwing his life away. He doesn't have any money for this. I don't want you throwing the band away either. I know you two found each other on that island but is this the way?"

"Claire. I said calmly. I have made no decisions about this especially as you did not let us finish our conversation."

"You are going to say yes though aren't you? He is almost 30 Constance we need to help him see that he has to stay put and find something here."

"He is almost 30 but maybe he will find himself overseas? Perhaps this trip will be his last before he settles down."

"He's too immature for that...wait maybe you should go with him. You can make sure he settles down."

"I can't do that Claire. If I go, I go as his companion only. I am not his mother."

"Please can you just talk to him about this. I am just worried about him that is all. I want him to do well in life."

"I can do that Claire. Lets go back to the party now."

We headed back to the table and Claire made herself scarce while I talked to Daniel. I had made up my mind before we left the bathroom.

"I can't go with you Daniel."

"Oh why not?" He sounded hurt."Is this because of Claire?"

"No Daniel. My band is going on tour for a year next year and it could be the big break for us. ."

"Oh I see."

"Yes I am sorry Daniel. I would love to travel with you but I can't throw this opportunity away and my band will never forgive me."

"I understand."

"You could go with Claire or you maybe wait awhile for the trip. I would perhaps like to go with you the year after when I got to know you more."

This was of course my way of talking to Daniel about settling for awhile. He didn't seem to pick up on it which was funny as he was usually so smart.

"That might be an idea. He said, but he did seem a bit hurt. He was silent for a bit before he said.

"If I am staying in town for awhile I am going to need a new room mate.I wouldn't be able to handle Claire and her constant questions if we were to be hanging out."

I laughed and after a few moments Claire returned to the table. The plans were not mentioned but tea was drunk and cookies were eaten. Things were calm for the moment. Plans for the future would be made later.

The reunion came to an end and hugs and numbers were exchanged. It was a great affair in the end.

Harle gave me a copy of one of her books and has asked that I honestly critic it. I have instructed her to listen to some of Bone Choirs songs. We will meet in a few weeks to discuss and to pick each others brains. The best kind of knowledge is what is shared.

I will be meeting up for coffee with Claire and Daniel next week to see what will be happening. I hope he chooses to stay otherwise I may lose him forever..

Last edited by comawhite (21/12/2016 at 12:13)

#24 19/12/2016 at 05:27

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Interests: None

+3 points for an extra task please

Story:
"Of course you can have the new Porshe Cayman." My father says hugging me close to him once I'm finally home again. "Are you sure you don't want me to sue?"

While the thought of Jeremiah facing the wrath of my parents army of lawyers make me laugh, I practically beg him not to make waves about the boat ride from hell.

"Of course you'll need a new wardrobe for St. Barts." My mother adds. She never wants to be left out of the gift giving because essentially it means she'll have less to guilt you with later.

I thank my parents for their generosity and begin to make plans to spend several days at the new house in St. Barts with Celine. Before I can finalize our flight arrangements though, my mother informs me that the reunion isn't over.

"Mother, wasn't the cruise enough?" I whine.

"This is on dry land and it should be perfectly civil. Tristan's father is holding a tea."

"Will there at least be time for me to go to the spa?" I sigh.

"Of course." My mother says before disappearing.

She never said the spa had to be local, I think as I pull up the number of one of my favorite places in Paris.

Fun fact about company planes, they're accessible to anyone in the company...well anyone in the company with the right amount of access, or anyone that the company is entertaining which is why I ended up spending what I assumed would be a quiet flight alone along with Blake DuMont, the current CEO of DuMont Enterprises a global tech company. After what felt like an eternity with Jeremiah on that Island, and the angst of reliving what feels like lifetime ago with Daniel, it was nice to meet someone new...nice enough that I invited him to be my +1 at the reunion. An offer which he accepted.

Mother said I had to make an appearance, she didn't say I had to stay, I rationalize as I walk into what is hopefully the final day of the reunion.

I'm only at there for a few minutes when Luca approaches me. He offers up a cigarette with a sly smile and while I decline I do accept his offer to get me a cup of tea. Scanning the room I realize that while I know who these people are, I don't really know anything about them. There are people like Freya that I recognize but never spoke to, people like Jeremiah who I hope to never see again, and there's Daniel who I have a bit of unfinished business with...

It seems to take forever but for a split second he's finally alone. Taking a deep breath I approach him.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out. The words feel foolish and inadequate but once they're out they free the rest of my apology. In response he gives me a lopsided grin and pats me on the shoulder.

"We never really were friends were we." He asks. His words, an echo of ones I spoke to him 10 years ago aren't cruel or questioning, they're just a statement of facts.

"We didn't know how to be." I say relaxing.

"Maybe we'll learn." He laughs.

"Maybe." I reply.

I think we both know that it likely will never happen, that occasionally we'll comment on a Facebook status or send greetings through a mutual friend but that we'll never actually have a relationship of any kind. We part amicably enough and I watch him walk over to Constance...

I'm considering leaving when Blake walks in apologizing for being late. Looking at him, and scanning the crowd again I realize that this chapter of my life is officially over but I'm ready to start a new one.

Blake

Outfit:
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/40/moy/31450.jpg

Last edited by Dare (19/12/2016 at 13:01)

#25 21/12/2016 at 22:39

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

Thank you all for entering! I hope you had fun and that I'll see your familiar faces in the next one, too. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I have actually started on finishing snippets - but I have an exam tomorrow, so I will leave this open for 24 more hours so you can post your comments and thoughts, or if you'd like to add on the story, add some.
I will post those snippets tomorrow, too. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

But till then, here are your banners.
Instead of placements like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, I have given you titles.  I can't judge your writing styles. I can just say that I enjoyed hosting this and that I enjoyed your stories.

Thank you for making me enjoy this experience.

Link to external image
“What?” Jeremiah asked Timothy, who was busy laughing out loud to Jeremiah’s statement of liking the Lovecraft girl a bit more than to just let it stay on formal conversations.

“No, I’m extremely shocked you’re into a hot, blonde heiress - it’s shocking and completely not your style,” Tim exclaimed in pure sarcasm, earning a smack or two instead getting no bonus. It was still worth it.

“Shut up,” Jeremiah complained once again, “This has nothing to do about her heritage or whatever you’re thinking off,# Jeremiah defended himself passionately.

“So you love her for her soul?” Tim suggested, provoking a bit more, making the man smack his forehead.
“You fool,” he shook his head, wearing a smile on his face, “I actually do like her,” Jeremy assured Timothy and the boy shrugged to that information.

“That’s good, man,” Tim finally replied normally and without the teasing, “I’m happy for you,” he added, genuinely.

“I’m just leaving for another cruise soon,” Jeremiah scoffed, not that surprised his glimpse of happiness turned out to be shorter than anyone else’s this year.

“Dude, if she’s the one, everything will be fine,” Tim assured the man, making him scoff loudly.
“The one? Pfft. I’ve known her for a few days only!” Jeremiah informed Timothy, getting a smirk from the man,
“It’s good man, you’re still down to earth, you must like that girl enough to freak out already.”
Link to external image
“People always kind of give up on me,” Dan noticed, starting the confession, his hands folded on his stomach, in Chris’s hospital, his thumbs playing in circles as the dark thoughts wrapped around him.

“They do?” Chris replied, shaking the syringe, not actually listening actively, but hearing when to raise the intonation of his replied to make it seem as if he actually was interested.

“Yes, I’m always the one fighting my way into their lives, as if I’m desperately trying to be a part of it, and they kind of just live their own life and smile when I happen to finally claw my way in,” he stated poetically, Chris nodding as he pressed the needle into the man’s shoulder.

“Is this about Constance?” Chris asked, just to check before he pulled the needle out and wiped the tiny drop.

“It’s about me - pardon me - it should be about ME!” Daniel clarified and Chris nodded, acknowledging his raised voice.

“Don’t tell Claire I agreed, but, It should be about you, it’s your life, Dan - live it the way your wildest dreams tell you to,” Chris assured him, not really seeing what the fuss was all about.

“Even if it means I’m alone?” he asked in a scoff, earning a smile from Chris.
“Especially then, Dan, first learn how to be alone, I still don’t think you’ve covered that,” Link to external image
“And now you’re all alone,” Claire comments Dan and her sit in their living room, packing their bags to move out - each in their own direction.

“Maybe that’s a good thing,” Dan replied with a shrug, stuffing his suitcase with thicker clothes.

“How can you being alone anyhow be a good idea?!” Claire asked, considering this whole idea very unreasonable and provoking.

“Maybe I’ll finally learn what it means to be alone,” he suggested, “Since I’ve always been with people, depending on them, begging for their attention and that alike,” he tried explaining as Claire seemed to be just more upset with every word uttered, “Claire this is not about you nor about Kennedy,” he informed her in a sigh.
“Are you sure it’s not about Kennedy?” she asked, as if she knew it all, but in actuality just tried to figure him out.

“Yes, Claire,” he assured her, getting irritated, “I adore Kennedy and I think she’s amazing, she’ll achieve great things even if I’m not there to see them. Why  wouldn’t I do the things I want to do just as everyone else does?!”

“But you’re almost-”

“So what?! I’ll always be almost something,” he scoffed, rolling his eyes to that, “Should I stop doing everything altogether?” he suggested with a raised brow, “Maybe this time I’ll just do my thing and manage not to mess up anything,” he said, dreamily as the girl just frowned upon the man’s decision.

“Try not to jump in front of trucks to save people who don’t need your help,” she stated pretty harshly and turned on her heels to her room to pack some more.

“I love you, too, Claire,” he sang behind her, only hearing a soft Shut up. echoing through the tiny hallway of their old but comfy apartment. Link to external image
“What’s that smile about, champ?” Tristan looked over the tall man’s shoulder curiously.

“I’m making  a date plan for me and Freya,” Jared smiled, with that bright smile only he could have as Tristan leaned back, wiggling his brows playfully..

“Uhhhh,” Tristan mumbled, faking excitement, “She’s one lucky girl,” Tristan winked playfully, making Jared chuckle amused with his friends antics,

“Talking about lucky girls,” Jared continued, making Tristan realise the course of this direction within just the first few words, “How are things going with Tara?” Jared asked curiously, feeling awkwardly free about this topic, no feeling of regret or jealousy on his mind. Tristan laughed briefly, before trying to control his face not to seem too guilty as he raised his stare to meet Jared’s eyes.

“Honestly, dude,” Tristan shrugged, “It’s like meant to be,” he added, with a side grin.

“Whoah,” Jared blinked surprised to hear something like that from Tristan, interested in the reason why, “That’s so untypical of you,” he commented, making Tristan shrug as a reply.
“Thanks,” Tristan mumbled as the other guy’s brows furrowed, “For being okay with this.” he added, explaining his sudden thank you note.

“Hey, no problem, man,” Jared assured him, tapping him on the back, “It’s not like you did anything wrong,” jared chuckled to how silly Tara and Tristan could be to feel this apologetic towards him, “You just fell in love.”

Tristan raised the corner of his lips, through force alone.
Yeah. Just that

Thank you, girls!

THE END
of this season...

Last edited by Tonkolina (22/12/2016 at 17:15)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2