Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12

#76 16/06/2019 at 16:26

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

I was lazy when posting in the stars thread and just linked to the photo the way it is on the site /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png
Emmy, it's great that you sent her such pictures! My sibling lives with me so it's just me shoving my phone in his face to see how much some stars look like the real celebrities lol

I spent a ton of FD in Steampunk. I decided that since we don't have much news, I'll buy everything I want even if it's not my most favorite style. And I'm actually having lots of fun making Steampunk outfits!

Last edited by LostDoll (16/06/2019 at 16:27)

#77 16/06/2019 at 16:38

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

LostDoll wrote

I was lazy when posting in the stars thread and just linked to the photo the way it is on the site /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png
Emmy, it's great that you sent her such pictures! My sibling lives with me so it's just me shoving my phone in his face to see how much some stars look like the real celebrities lol

I spent a ton of FD in Steampunk. I decided that since we don't have much news, I'll buy everything I want even if it's not my most favorite style. And I'm actually having lots of fun making Steampunk outfits!

Bummer. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png I'd done a lot of posts that way, too. That's why my reminders say if you posted in that thread your lost images might be there.

It's super cool that you've found something fun. Keep going! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I can't wait to see them.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#78 16/06/2019 at 20:36

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

LostDoll wrote

I am heartbroken by this glitch.
I know I won't be able to redo all of my photos. I can almost never get around to using my laptop during the weekdays. I really wanted to enter the mod contest and I couldn't because I was just too tired. And this is something that would have been fun to do, unlike being frustrated with not being able to find the same hairstyle and make up or even outfit because I had to delete a ton of outfits due to lack of space.
And it's not like this happened because they tried to add new exciting features to the game. I don't feel like it's even worth it to try to redo the photos because who knows if the game would even exist in a year.

Also, I wouldn't be able to redo the 2 photos that mattered to me the most because one of them was the very first outfit I had before any of the surgeries, the other one was an outfit that I loved but it looks good only with the small-chested doll. And think of all the players on the french site who had photos with their bimbos before they changed the harsh base lines and the hairstyles. Years of memories gone by the drain.

Every word of this.

I really miss the awful first picture I took before the nose and boob job. I was so proud of my terrible photo with the Aurea Spring Gown that I got at auction for 1FD and the pink hair that I spent actual hard-earned FD to match.

This has been very demoralizing.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#79 17/06/2019 at 12:17

Fashion’Newbie

WagsMcCormick wrote

LostDoll wrote

I am heartbroken by this glitch.
I know I won't be able to redo all of my photos. I can almost never get around to using my laptop during the weekdays. I really wanted to enter the mod contest and I couldn't because I was just too tired. And this is something that would have been fun to do, unlike being frustrated with not being able to find the same hairstyle and make up or even outfit because I had to delete a ton of outfits due to lack of space.
And it's not like this happened because they tried to add new exciting features to the game. I don't feel like it's even worth it to try to redo the photos because who knows if the game would even exist in a year.

Also, I wouldn't be able to redo the 2 photos that mattered to me the most because one of them was the very first outfit I had before any of the surgeries, the other one was an outfit that I loved but it looks good only with the small-chested doll. And think of all the players on the french site who had photos with their bimbos before they changed the harsh base lines and the hairstyles. Years of memories gone by the drain.

Every word of this.

I really miss the awful first picture I took before the nose and boob job. I was so proud of my terrible photo with the Aurea Spring Gown that I got at auction for 1FD and the pink hair that I spent actual hard-earned FD to match.

This has been very demoralizing.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

That´s true indeed. You can´t remake your 1st level nose and boobs. lol

#80 17/06/2019 at 12:52

EmmyAna

Berta223 wrote

That´s true indeed. You can´t remake your 1st level nose and boobs. lol

After reading your post, I've bumped the suggestion ticket requesting reversible surgeries. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#81 18/06/2019 at 19:25

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

If somehow they decide to let us have breast-reduction surgery, I would end up being grateful that this glitch happened. I think that many of my doll's outfits would look better this way because for many of them I use a hairstyle that covers this area of her body.

Thanks, for all you do for the game, Emmy! <3 If only the owners of LaF cared half as much as you do...

#82 21/06/2019 at 20:26

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

It makes me a little sad that Steampunk Land is gone because I guess we won't be getting updates until the Back to School event in August. At least I'll be able to get some levels done with the sale.

#83 21/06/2019 at 22:34

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

nuclearseasons wrote

It makes me a little sad that Steampunk Land is gone because I guess we won't be getting updates until the Back to School event in August. At least I'll be able to get some levels done with the sale.

I liked the new clothes and deco very much, but I didn't buy anything for levels or fun since I'm saving my money for a home. Surprised that there were no new stars though - but I would have spent money to take those pictures so I'm not complaining.

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#84 22/06/2019 at 00:35

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

nuclearseasons wrote

This latest trip was a major disappointment after the announcement that the team was stopping weekly updates in part to focus on events. There were only 4 new outfits and no new stars. While the new items were gorgeous and versatile I had higher expectations.

#85 23/06/2019 at 20:24

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

I'm disappointed that they didn't think of combining Steampunk with the Music Event.
And it seems like the next new thing will be for Back to School. This really sucks!

#86 23/06/2019 at 21:52

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

i worry that they will never bring back the sales...

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#87 23/06/2019 at 23:24

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Sapho wrote

I worry that even if they do there won't be anything new to actually buy.

#88 24/06/2019 at 11:20

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

Okay, just did a quick cheap trip to Africa to rebuild some of the outfits I had from there and I noticed 2 new pages with stuff I don't remember to have been advertised as updates for this trip.
I might be wrong and probably it just slipped under my nose as I don't actually pay always attention to the news on the forum, but I can swear I can't recall ever seeing these 2 pages ever announced (they have neat cute outfits though, just bought 1 in this trip I did today).
I'll look tomorrow at the Asia trip too to see if I find the same thing.

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#89 25/06/2019 at 02:32

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons

Sapho wrote

They said in the announcements that they the sale would be one of the events. I am worried about them not releasing new stars in the near future because everyone has free  photos. I wouldn't be surprised if the newest stars weren't until Halloween but maybe that was always the plan with this new event-driven initiative.

#90 10/10/2019 at 22:31

EmmyAna

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/65/moy/51995.jpg
It looks like we're playing "♪ One of these things is not like the other ♫." LOL

#91 14/10/2019 at 21:42

Fashion’Chatterbox
michty

EmmyAna : In french, this game is "spot the intruder" ! 
I've found it ! 
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/76/moy/60128.jpg

#92 14/10/2019 at 21:55

EmmyAna

michty wrote

EmmyAna : In french, this game is "spot the intruder" ! 
I've found it ! 
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

LOL I like that name!

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/66/moy/52097.jpg

#93 29/10/2019 at 08:24

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

Anyone else getting ads from time to time on LaF? I used to get them only on the app but now I'm using the desktop version on my phone and I don't have adblocker here so now I get ads from time to time. Nothing sketchy in them, just regular ads, I was just curious if Beemoov try to monetize the game in a new way, I hope so.

#94 10/01/2020 at 08:57

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

I'm really angry with the lack of communication about the future of LaF.
However, today I had the realization that Beemoov probably has decided that they can't keep this outdated (but awesome!) game running because no matter how hard they try it would be hard to keep the game profitable.
They've decided to keep the game open for as long as they can without loosing money. And they know that if they tell us this then the small percentage of people who still spend real money would stop doing so.

Right now they are probably not making any profit from the game and are spending all of the money on keeping the servers running and paying to the employees that are still doing some work on the game.
I hope that they can at least keep bringing us the events for another year or two.

I feel really frustrated that there is no communication, hardly anything new and it feels like any day now they can come up with an announcement that the game is closing down. However, even so I love the game so much and I will probably stay till the very end.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by LostDoll (10/01/2020 at 08:58)

#95 11/01/2020 at 10:07

Almost'Fashion

Sapho wrote

Wondering if they bring back the winter sales?

#96 12/01/2020 at 20:10

Notso’Fashion

LostDoll wrote

I'm really angry with the lack of communication about the future of LaF.
However, today I had the realization that Beemoov probably has decided that they can't keep this outdated (but awesome!) game running because no matter how hard they try it would be hard to keep the game profitable.
They've decided to keep the game open for as long as they can without loosing money. And they know that if they tell us this then the small percentage of people who still spend real money would stop doing so.

Right now they are probably not making any profit from the game and are spending all of the money on keeping the servers running and paying to the employees that are still doing some work on the game.
I hope that they can at least keep bringing us the events for another year or two.

I feel really frustrated that there is no communication, hardly anything new and it feels like any day now they can come up with an announcement that the game is closing down. However, even so I love the game so much and I will probably stay till the very end.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

The thing is, it's not hard to make the game profitable. They just need to give us reasons to put real money into it. Less new releases, less stuff in the events, less of everything and we haven't been doing it. The game HAS people who want to play it. I think a good portion of those people are actually adults with jobs who CAN fund this game that we love.

They have been given many suggestions of things we would literally put money into their hands for. More likely the game is being left to die because the makers don't enjoy it anymore. Because they could literally run a kickstarter for a new trip, start a fiver a month subscription for 'premium' items, actually give us weekly updates so that we don't have time to save up our in game cash, drop a surprise chest...

#97 13/01/2020 at 05:25

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons

LostDoll wrote

Anyone else getting ads from time to time on LaF? I used to get them only on the app but now I'm using the desktop version on my phone and I don't have adblocker here so now I get ads from time to time. Nothing sketchy in them, just regular ads, I was just curious if Beemoov try to monetize the game in a new way, I hope so.

The game just showed me a campaign ad for Tulsi Gabbard (one of the more fringe candidates in the US election) which is pretty funny.

#98 13/01/2020 at 09:10

EmmyAna

LostDoll and Eliagh, I've forwarded portions of your posts to Admin as summaries of how players (customers) feel. These things have been said time and time again. However, I wanted to bring them to the attention of the Game Team again.

Here's hoping!
Thanks for posting!

#99 15/01/2020 at 11:00

Fashion’Newbie

the same issue is on all versions...we all need more attention from developers /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif

#100 17/01/2020 at 10:53

Almost'Fashion

Still no sales???? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12