Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#26 04/02/2020 at 19:42

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Angelaz wrote

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif I didn't know that.....Uhhh... all that effort i had put in to rush through the levels just so that i could travel to these places  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif Thanks for replying!!! Can't wait for them to be open again

With the site not updating any more there's a very real possibility that unless the destinations are unlocked for permanent travel that Christmas Land, Halloween Land and Steampunk City won't re-open at all. I'm not even sure the last time Steampunk City was open.

#27 04/02/2020 at 21:37

Fashion’Newbie

Dare wrote

Angelaz wrote

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif I didn't know that.....Uhhh... all that effort i had put in to rush through the levels just so that i could travel to these places  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif Thanks for replying!!! Can't wait for them to be open again

With the site not updating any more there's a very real possibility that unless the destinations are unlocked for permanent travel that Christmas Land, Halloween Land and Steampunk City won't re-open at all. I'm not even sure the last time Steampunk City was open.

NOT UPDATING ANYMORE?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Why are the contests updated tho?

Last edited by Angelaz (04/02/2020 at 21:41)

#28 04/02/2020 at 22:56

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Angelaz wrote

NOT UPDATING ANYMORE?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

If you mean the Miss Fashionista Contest and the Decoration contest, those aren't additions to the site. They are not new content. They're programmed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#29 04/02/2020 at 23:51

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Angelaz wrote

The original message in this thread indicated there'd be no new updates. Beyond that as Emmy said the Miss Fashionista and Decoration contests are a part of the site already and to add to that the other contests (the ones in the forum) are player hosted so they'll happen as long as we're around to post them.

#30 05/02/2020 at 00:37

EmmyAna

Dare wrote

The original message in this thread indicated there'd be no new updates. Beyond that as Emmy said the Miss Fashionista and Decoration contests are a part of the site already and to add to that the other contests (the ones in the forum) are player hosted so they'll happen as long as we're around to post them.

Thank you, Dare!
Also, Official Contests will resume in March.

#31 05/02/2020 at 00:50

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

EmmyAna wrote

Thank you, Dare!

That's awesome news!

#32 05/02/2020 at 05:50

Fashion’Newbie

EmmyAna wrote

Angelaz wrote

If you mean the Miss Fashionista Contest and the Decoration contest, those aren't additions to the site. They are not new content. They're programmed.

Oh i didn't know that! I see, thank you  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

#33 05/02/2020 at 05:52

Fashion’Newbie

Dare wrote

Angelaz wrote

Alrighty.... Still hoping that the other travel destinations will be available some day...  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

#34 05/02/2020 at 05:53

Fashion’Newbie

Dare wrote

EmmyAna wrote

Thank you, Dare!

That's awesome news!

Yeah, thats awesome!! Thanks guys

#35 06/02/2020 at 00:14

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Dare wrote

Angelaz wrote

Yeah, the site was already in the process of being forgotten, it wouldn't be a shocker if Beemov just forgot to open Halloweenland and Christmasland when the time came. I really hope that Beemov listens to users and opens the lands year-round. Basically the only reason I'm sticking around is so I can get the items from the Halloweenaland and Christmasland levels that I haven't finished. It would be a bummer if those lands were locked up for good.

#36 06/02/2020 at 08:45

Fashion’Newbie

nuclearseasons wrote

Dare wrote

Angelaz wrote

Yeah, the site was already in the process of being forgotten, it wouldn't be a shocker if Beemov just forgot to open Halloweenland and Christmasland when the time came. I really hope that Beemov listens to users and opens the lands year-round. Basically the only reason I'm sticking around is so I can get the items from the Halloweenaland and Christmasland levels that I haven't finished. It would be a bummer if those lands were locked up for good.

I haven't even been to those destinations before besides Asia and Africa XD I hope it doesn't get forgotten, and this is the only Beemov game I am playing. I feel that I started playing too late, I am not just far behind but also the game may not even update anymore T.T *sobs*

#37 07/02/2020 at 02:14

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons

Angelaz wrote

nuclearseasons wrote

Dare wrote

Angelaz wrote

I haven't even been to those destinations before besides Asia and Africa XD I hope it doesn't get forgotten, and this is the only Beemov game I am playing. I feel that I started playing too late, I am not just far behind but also the game may not even update anymore T.T *sobs*

You actually have so much accessible content to unlock! It's a shame that there aren't any updates but you still have basically the whole site to explore so enjoy it!

#38 07/02/2020 at 04:24

Fashion’Newbie

Since the game won't be updated anymore I think it would be nice if the requirements for how many challenges you need to win to level up would be reduced, considering there'll probably be less players around. It was a whole lot easier to get challenges back in the day, now it'll probably get more and more difficult, making leveling up take longer and longer. Or just remove the challenge requirement completely. But maybe that counts as the kind of update they're not willing to do /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Just a suggestion though.

#39 07/02/2020 at 07:25

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

Teiaiel wrote

Since the game won't be updated anymore I think it would be nice if the requirements for how many challenges you need to win to level up would be reduced, considering there'll probably be less players around. It was a whole lot easier to get challenges back in the day, now it'll probably get more and more difficult, making leveling up take longer and longer. Or just remove the challenge requirement completely. But maybe that counts as the kind of update they're not willing to do /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Just a suggestion though.

What I found helpful to do was just go through the members list here on the forum and challenge that way. It's a lot quicker than stalking the challenge list and helps even if there's not very many people around.

The big problems are the ones that require you to vote a certain amount of times in one of the contests/shows /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png I just barely passed a late-level one due to how few there were.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#40 07/02/2020 at 08:00

Fashion’Newbie

nuclearseasons wrote

Angelaz wrote

nuclearseasons wrote

Dare wrote

Angelaz wrote

You actually have so much accessible content to unlock! It's a shame that there aren't any updates but you still have basically the whole site to explore so enjoy it!

That means there are still a lot i have yet to discover even when its not updating?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  Now i feel motivated

#41 07/02/2020 at 08:02

Fashion’Newbie

Teiaiel wrote

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I totally agree

#42 07/02/2020 at 11:28

Notso’Fashion

For people who are stuck on challenge based levels for now: find a person on the challenges who is a lower level than you (that you would probably win on). Don't challenge them, click on 'view profile'. Challenge them there, then click through the next profile challenging anyone who is a similar or lower level than you until you reach 100 for the day. That should work for most of you.

There will reach a point where the newest players can't win challenges because there aren't any newer players with less FA etc. But for many of you, this will work. Unless old accounts are deleted, inactive players who aren't accumulating FA should still be challenged and if you don't bet, it doesn't matter if they view the challenge: you still win. So hopefully there are enough inactive players to keep the newer players going

#43 07/02/2020 at 12:15

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

The thing I wish they would discontinue/turn off (since there will be no further updates) is the need for us to 'eat' and 'bathe'

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#44 07/02/2020 at 13:24

EmmyAna

BambiFoxx wrote

The thing I wish they would discontinue/turn off (since there will be no further updates) is the need for us to 'eat' and 'bathe'

LOL I thought I'd seen every request known to 'Nista...but I can honestly say I've never seen/thought about that one.

Interesting.

I've given your request to Admin. However, I'm sure this would require them working on the site.

#45 07/02/2020 at 18:49

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Sakuramei wrote

What I found helpful to do was just go through the members list here on the forum and challenge that way. It's a lot quicker than stalking the challenge list and helps even if there's not very many people around.
Yes, this is a great way to find potential challenges. Early on, I went to Forum > Member and found lower level players (I looked for low post count, which isn't foolproof but often helps find them). Then I added them as Friends and just challenged my Friend list. I also challenged the 3 players above and the 3 below me on the Ranking list.

#46 07/02/2020 at 23:22

Almost'Fashion

If you go on vacation as soon as you get your earnings (mine comes at 5pm) and stay on vacation for at least an hour, by the time you leave your vacation, you won't have to feed or bathe your fashionista. It will still say 100% for the 'bathe' and 'eat' feature and won't drop down. If you go on vacation 1 hour before you get your earnings for the next day (for me it would be anytime from 4pm to 5pm), you actually won't get any earnings for the next day and you'll be stuck on that same day (you won't move up a day). Just a trick that I've been using to not waste any FD. But it would make it easier if they just took out the bathe and eat features.

BambiFoxx wrote

Last edited by AmelieAmes (07/02/2020 at 23:27)

#47 07/02/2020 at 23:25

Almost'Fashion

Yeah same. Going to 'Forum' and then 'Members' helped me out a lot during my early days of playing the game.

WagsMcCormick wrote

Sakuramei wrote

Yes, this is a great way to find potential challenges. Early on, I went to Forum > Member and found lower level players (I looked for low post count, which isn't foolproof but often helps find them). Then I added them as Friends and just challenged my Friend list. I also challenged the 3 players above and the 3 below me on the Ranking list.

#48 08/02/2020 at 10:10

Fashion’Newbie

EmmyAna wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

LOL I thought I'd seen every request known to 'Nista...but I can honestly say I've never seen/thought about that one.

Interesting.

I've given your request to Admin. However, I'm sure this would require them working on the site.

totally agree. Its quite unecessary actually.

#49 08/02/2020 at 22:06

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons

Has there been any word from Admin on opening Christmas/Halloween/Steampunk land and bringing seasonal stars into the regular rotation?

#50 08/02/2020 at 22:25

EmmyAna

nuclearseasons wrote

Has there been any word from Admin on opening Christmas/Halloween/Steampunk land and bringing seasonal stars into the regular rotation?

The only response I've received is listed here. Any and all information I receive from Admin will be posted in that thread.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4