Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#76 01/03/2020 at 03:21

Fashion’Newbie
G0LD

I just found out about this game & I love it already!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#77 03/03/2020 at 20:16

Fashion’Power
LizzieMorbid
Sleepy Princess

Been here on and off since 2015, this is not a shock but a bit upsetting.
The community was always fun, good luck to you all.

https://static.tumblr.com/98a1c59b7032c85c50aadfc32bf31fbd/tfzpj3p/Cvrpooxf1/tumblr_static_8dxmemj20v408ss8g8kg0sk08.jpg

#78 04/03/2020 at 01:40

Fashion’Newbie
Sasuhina
Place: Konoha

So bad /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png

Love for all

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
https://images.app.goo.gl/fjN6VF9TFhb9bUsL6

#79 05/03/2020 at 07:37

Fashion’Newbie

Sasuhina wrote

So bad /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png

Love for all

#80 10/03/2020 at 20:02

Fashion’Power
BAP-YesSir
♥~ Let's stay together forever ~♥

I just found out about this news last night... Needless to say, I am heartbroken.

My first Beemoov game was Cromimi back in 2011-2012. About a year later, I got hooked on MCL and a year after that I became addicted to LAF. Without a doubt, Beemoov has been such a huge part of my childhood/teenagehood. I was so upset when Beemoov left Cromimi to die, and I crossed my fingers they wouldn't do anything like that to MCL or LAF. I believe they honestly did MCL worse, and at this point, I kind of wish they had just let the site die than go as far as they have now...

But I really did not expect Like A Fashionista to come to an end so soon. (despite watching it dwindle away this past year...)

Out of the five and a half years that I have been registered on this site, I didn't log in 158 days. 1876 days I have continuously logged in... collecting FD, making outfits, entering contests...
I read a beautiful reply on the French version last night: (thanks to google translate, so translation may not be completely accurate haha)

Belladida wrote

I can't help but thank you for all these years because my bimbo before being a game is also a passion, a diary, therapy for yourself and a unique freedom of expression.

...and I couldn't agree more. I've played many dress-up games in my lifetime, but none of them have ever stood out, or meant so much to me, as LAF has. It really is heartbreaking to see it get left behind like this.

@ All the people talking about opening the seasonal trips, releasing stars, and putting the surprise chest clothes in Nineland - Please, Beemoov! Let this be the one thing you can do right for the first time in a long while!

To those of you who will stick around the site until it disappears off the internet (i will as well, don't worry) - there might not be any more updates to the site, but that doesn't mean LAF needs to die! Keep making contests, challenging other 'nistas to fashion battles, and creating outfits to your heart's desire! This community has been absolutely amazing over the years, and I would love to see it thrive for even longer.

(P.S... I also want to give a shoutout to EmmyAna for all of her hard work and dedication to our little English server. I really don't think this version would've lasted this long without her! Thank you so much, Emmy! )

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/1443147203984314369/1642523052

#81 11/03/2020 at 17:10

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

I couldn't agree more with this; And EmmyAnna is also one of the reasons I switched from the French to the British version of the game. As for me, my younger daughter introduced me to the game, and on at least one occasion when I was abroad, it was the one link I had to keep in contact with her. Eleven years is a loooong time. I'll also keep on board for as long as I can.

BAP-YesSir wrote

I just found out about this news last night... Needless to say, I am heartbroken.

My first Beemoov game was Cromimi back in 2011-2012. About a year later, I got hooked on MCL and a year after that I became addicted to LAF. Without a doubt, Beemoov has been such a huge part of my childhood/teenagehood. I was so upset when Beemoov left Cromimi to die, and I crossed my fingers they wouldn't do anything like that to MCL or LAF. I believe they honestly did MCL worse, and at this point, I kind of wish they had just let the site die than go as far as they have now...

But I really did not expect Like A Fashionista to come to an end so soon. (despite watching it dwindle away this past year...)

Out of the five and a half years that I have been registered on this site, I didn't log in 158 days. 1876 days I have continuously logged in... collecting FD, making outfits, entering contests...
I read a beautiful reply on the French version last night: (thanks to google translate, so translation may not be completely accurate haha)

Belladida wrote

I can't help but thank you for all these years because my bimbo before being a game is also a passion, a diary, therapy for yourself and a unique freedom of expression.

...and I couldn't agree more. I've played many dress-up games in my lifetime, but none of them have ever stood out, or meant so much to me, as LAF has. It really is heartbreaking to see it get left behind like this.

@ All the people talking about opening the seasonal trips, releasing stars, and putting the surprise chest clothes in Nineland - Please, Beemoov! Let this be the one thing you can do right for the first time in a long while!

To those of you who will stick around the site until it disappears off the internet (i will as well, don't worry) - there might not be any more updates to the site, but that doesn't mean LAF needs to die! Keep making contests, challenging other 'nistas to fashion battles, and creating outfits to your heart's desire! This community has been absolutely amazing over the years, and I would love to see it thrive for even longer.

(P.S... I also want to give a shoutout to EmmyAna for all of her hard work and dedication to our little English server. I really don't think this version would've lasted this long without her! Thank you so much, Emmy! )

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#82 01/04/2020 at 16:56

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Oh dear. I never thought I would miss that annoying April Fools Day fish.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#83 02/04/2020 at 03:47

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

WagsMcCormick wrote

-heh- Same... /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#84 03/04/2020 at 20:41

Almost'Fashion

Me too. When I didn't see any pranks on LAF, I realized even more that this game really was given up on /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Luney-Doll wrote

WagsMcCormick wrote

-heh- Same... /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#85 05/04/2020 at 12:01

Fashion’Chatterbox
Meimei
"I'm Nobody – Who are you?"

Ugh, you mean I'm stuck with this ugly boyfriend forever? I almost wish I'd never hit 151 just so I could keep one with MORE MANAGEABLE HAIR.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

But on a serious note, I only just now read this, and I'm really bummed. Not shocked, but bummed.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/66/moy/52410.jpg

#86 12/04/2020 at 21:12

Almost'Fashion

Wishing everyone a happy Easter. It sucks to know that we won't be getting any Easter events anymore on LAF, but I'm hoping that everyone is having a great day /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#87 12/06/2020 at 14:19

Fashion’Newbie
EmilyCheshire
Place: Sabrie

It is actually devastating to see this now. I had a feeling something was off, but I mainly play Eldarya and MCL, and I only check the forum on Eldaryam despite the fact that I have been logging in here too. I have not been here for such a long time, but it still makes me sad that the game was sort of shut down. I had been in fact peeking on this forum too, but I never though I once will see something like this. I might have never wrote messages here, but I had seen how people treat each other and felt welcome. Even if there won't be new content, I think the community will always be here, even if the website will be shut down, the memories and friends will stay to each other.
This game always made me feel nostalgic and have given me memories.
I hope every Fashionista is doing well theese days too, and they find newer, greater things in each other.

#88 19/06/2020 at 13:40

Fashion’Plus

It is sad that there will be no new content. I am happy that the game is still here. Ill be here every day as long as the game is still here. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4