Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 26 27 28 29

#676 29/08/2023 at 08:43

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Thank you for the feedback guys! Given the off-forum feedback is lingering between no and maybe, I'm putting Vega Island to rest for the time being /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

If I'm still itching to host by the time the weekend rolls out, I'll dust one of the old contests out (perhaps something more character-driven) and we can see if there are any takers /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#677 31/08/2023 at 15:37

Totally’Fashion
tricole

I'll be up for some writing, though I fear I might be a bit rusty(:

#678 30/09/2023 at 15:51

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

So…is anyone planning to host anytime in the near future? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Edit: I’m curious & somewhat eager to write, altho I did plan to host again in a month or so.

Last edited by Zaralee (30/09/2023 at 15:52)

#679 02/10/2023 at 13:41

Totally’Fashion
tricole

I presently don't have anything to pull out of my sleeve, but should anyone else I too would be down for more writing(:

#680 19/10/2023 at 14:17

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

At this point, it feels like I might be talking to myself, but I do have to ask: if I host a contest late this November, set in the same universe as "Once We Were Gods", do you think you'd be joining? And, additionally, if you joined OWWG, would you be interested in reprising your character?

More on the contest...

The Eleusinian Mysteries

genre: adventure, mystery, dark supernatural fantasy(?), don't know at this point

You are Ageless, a creature of mythology, lore or legends, perhaps a goddess, perhaps a spirit: we've been here before - and you can even return as your previously written person. What will happen this time? Well, a lot, and also what was promised. Listening and learning.

#681 19/10/2023 at 15:52

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Zaralee

You already know that I would join in a heartbeat and my schedule so far is actually looking pretty good.

About Kordelia... I'm still waiting for the claim before I make my final decision... unless there has been a change of plans.

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#682 19/10/2023 at 20:16

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Yeah, Minha and I are here, if you'll put up with us. And if nothing unforseen happens on my end(:

#683 20/10/2023 at 15:54

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

I’ll always join a contest if I find the time! Lately and probably for a time forwards I won’t find that

#684 13/12/2023 at 16:20

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Hiya everyone! Finally getting the enthusiasm to jump back in here... who all is still around? (if any) and are y'all still doing writing stuff... if not here maybe somewhere else? Anyway... hope everyone is doing well and planning for some fun/enjoyment for the holiday season! Miss y'all!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#685 14/12/2023 at 02:38

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

Hiya everyone! Finally getting the enthusiasm to jump back in here... who all is still around? (if any) and are y'all still doing writing stuff... if not here maybe somewhere else? Anyway... hope everyone is doing well and planning for some fun/enjoyment for the holiday season! Miss y'all!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

I'd LOVE to host something light to keep my mind off the real world!

#686 14/12/2023 at 09:15

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Dare wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

Hi! I'd love to join something light to keep my mind off it, too ))
What did you have in mind?

#687 14/12/2023 at 21:35

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

I'm thinking something soapy and kinda silly, no major mystery to solve or monsters to slay (I do LOVE those kinds of contests though) but I think we'd all benefit from a fun little rom-com.

#688 15/12/2023 at 21:01

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Dare wrote

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

I'm thinking something soapy and kinda silly, no major mystery to solve or monsters to slay (I do LOVE those kinds of contests though) but I think we'd all benefit from a fun little rom-com.

Just let me know when to show up!

#689 16/12/2023 at 01:38

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

Just let me know when to show up!

Okay so real life is happening (again) and I can't actually host now...sorry ya'll

#690 16/12/2023 at 08:21

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Hi guys, nice to see some life stirring(: Rushing up to the holidays, i'm not much here. But in the new year if we would like to plan something I'd be happy to try to get my writing muscles going again!

Hope life is kind to you all and happy holidays! /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#691 17/12/2023 at 12:19

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

Depending on the way studies work out these coming days I might host something not sure what everyone would like I have a few ideas

#692 17/12/2023 at 12:36

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

I’d love to do Gods as I planned, but my November turned into December somewhere between meetings & conferences, and I am honestly not sure when I’d have time to host next time. I’d love to do something creative for sure, but I can’t ignore RL. Tried, doesn’t work.

#693 31/12/2023 at 10:22

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

Unless anyone else wants to give it a shot I’ll go ahead and try to get a contest up soonish.

Also wanted to wish everyone a happy new year <3

#694 31/12/2023 at 17:33

Notso’Fashion
ValentinaaSweet

Mimira wrote

Unless anyone else wants to give it a shot I’ll go ahead and try to get a contest up soonish.

Also wanted to wish everyone a happy new year <3

Happy new year to you too /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/81/moy/64509.jpg

#695 02/01/2024 at 10:40

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Happy new year!

I might be up for some writing. What and when did you have in mind, Mira?(:

#696 02/01/2024 at 10:54

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Happy New Year everyone!

Yes, agreed with Tric - what do you have in mind? ))

#697 02/01/2024 at 20:46

Fashion’Fiend
Doddy
They / He / She
Place: Romania

Happy new year y'all!

https://centralvalleypridecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/community.jpg

#698 02/01/2024 at 20:50

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Happy New Year!

Joining in the talk about Mira's possible contest... my schedule is looking pretty good right now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#699 02/01/2024 at 23:14

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

Lavaeuwood
Map of Nodes

https://i.postimg.cc/PfvRRhbX/Brown-Greenery-Line-Art-Circle-Photography-Logo.gif

Lavaeuwood, Louisiana; a heatwave that summer was nearing its end alike the month of August, 1971. The usual carnival had come and gone, everything was quite normal for a small town.

The story centers around an old witch coven. The coven had origins all the way back from the old caves in the woods, when witches were called medicinal women. You are integrated in the town and sometimes human look but they never catches a glimpse of the magical.

Alongside a few fae are sprinkled in. A history thick like syrup but less sweet and more brittle runs between them and the witches. Most fae choose and find it more comfortable staying beyond the veil in their own realm. The witches hear them sometimes chattering like static noises underneath the music from the radio. With the heatwave they became more frequent and prominent.

#700 03/01/2024 at 09:20

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Excited!

Pages : 1 ... 26 27 28 29