Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

#51 29/05/2019 at 07:32

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

nuclearseasons: I totally love the idea of fashion fights.

The forums are dead and I wish LAF had more of an active community ..like MB. The official contests are sporadic on this site and I know if players such as myself had more an incentive to enter, maybe this site would be more active and engaging.
Maybe LAF, should let users have shops etc like MB.. Let the players have more of a say in concepts and utilize their skills to help this site flourish. I know a lot of us here would give up free time to do just that .

Last edited by lunalulu (29/05/2019 at 07:33)

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#52 29/05/2019 at 16:49

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

nuclearseasons wrote

It's so frustrating how they haven't even tried to update the game by giving it a more modern dressing and adding features like fashion fights that would increase player engagement. The actual clothing on the site is so beautiful and detailed in a way that's really unique and I do believe there's a market for it but unfortunately everything else is not very good. I mean, we just have to accept the site for what it is at this point but it's a huge shame that it hasn't been better maintained.

This times 100. I even brought up makeup battles or more limited chests that could require doing a few objective and some FD to get. Im to the point now that Im saving everything and I mean everything just in case because this game is too beautiful and I've spent at least 6 years on! Im even trying to think of way to promote this game on Instagram more. This game needs more soical media presents tbh. Plus a modern redo like you suggested.

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#53 07/06/2019 at 09:11

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

So... only 2 new outfits, no new levels and the summer sale must start in 20 days.
Still, I'm happy they brought back Steampunk, lets hope they add new stars or levels later on.

#54 07/06/2019 at 23:11

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

I really wanna do a contest and give FD as a prize through PayPal but it's against the rules. ugghh. Sometimes people don't have enough for events and I'm past most of the levels and wanna give.

#55 07/06/2019 at 23:13

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Also, does anyone else look at the home page and see the number of people online sometimes? I do, and we're at double from usually. I wish we had as many people on the French server tbh.

Last edited by Ellin (07/06/2019 at 23:13)

#56 08/06/2019 at 10:42

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

Hmmm, I'm actually wondering something: What if the lack of new updates has actually something to do with Nine? She's the one who actually takes care of the clothes designing and since there are barely new updates, I have the feeling something happened to her irl and she cannot spend as much time on the game as she used to.
I hope I'm wrong and she's alright and the lack of new stuff it's Beemove's lack of care, but if she actually has something going on in her life, I hope she's fine! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#57 08/06/2019 at 11:21

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

Saby-chan wrote

She's the one who actually takes care of the clothes designing

No, this hasn't been the case for years. there were 2-3 people who do this, she draws very rarely for LaF.
At first there was even a huge drop in the quality of the clothes but now whoever's left doing the design is doing a great job.
So hopefully everything is fine with her /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'll have to wait till tomorrow to finish the Steampunk goals because I can't change the skin-tone more for the day, fun.

Last edited by LostDoll (08/06/2019 at 11:21)

#58 08/06/2019 at 18:12

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

https://static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg

Dear Wonderful 'Nistas,
All input up to this point has been shared with Admin.

Thank you so much for posting.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for being a part of the game and forum.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#59 12/06/2019 at 18:46

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

If they wanted to crush player morale, they couldn't have done a much better job than by wiping out years of work by replacing every single outfit in our star photos with whatever we happened to be wearing at the time they fixed the bug.

All those hair, makeup, style choices... gone.

With limits on the number of saved outfits we can keep, the photos were the only way to have a history unless we planned ahead for this day and pasted images into our profile.

The least they could do (the VERY least) would be to get rid of the fee for retaking photos so that we can at least get some of the saved outfits back into the star photos.

This is very discouraging for a fashion game.

#60 12/06/2019 at 20:50

Fashion’Power
Pascussa
They're talkin' 'bout a revolution, it sounds like a whisper
Place: Santiasko

WagsMcCormick wrote

If they wanted to crush player morale, they couldn't have done a much better job than by wiping out years of work by replacing every single outfit in our star photos with whatever we happened to be wearing at the time they fixed the bug.

All those hair, makeup, style choices... gone.

With limits on the number of saved outfits we can keep, the photos were the only way to have a history unless we planned ahead for this day and pasted images into our profile.

The least they could do (the VERY least) would be to get rid of the fee for retaking photos so that we can at least get some of the saved outfits back into the star photos.

This is very discouraging for a fashion game.

I completely agree with you. This is very infuriating, I could hardly believe all the work I put into my celebrity photos was erased.

What I gather from the announcement is this situation can't be easily fixed. If that's the case then I support your idea since,  as you say, is the very least they can do to try to remedy this.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/50/gd/39733.jpg

#61 12/06/2019 at 21:36

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Pascussa wrote

I completely agree with you. This is very infuriating, I could hardly believe all the work I put into my celebrity photos was erased.

What I gather from the announcement is this situation can't be easily fixed. If that's the case then I support your idea since,  as you say, is the very least they can do to try to remedy this.

Some free hair/makeup/tattoos/tanning would help, too. But those create FA gains so I can't see that happening. At least one for every photo we have (multiple makeups, but...) would be reasonable. BUT... retaking the photos for free would be a start.

#62 12/06/2019 at 23:46

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

I didn't realize about the bug until now. Uh, wow. I was planning on commenting somewhere about how new stars during trips like this are a must for me because I make way more outfits during the trips and like to document them the themed stars. Guess that doesn't matter! I try to stay positive on this site in spite of its many failings and its indifference to its userbase because I do really appreciate the effort and creativity that have gone into the clothing over the years but this really sucks.

Did this bug happen on all servers or were we just particularly unlucky?

Last edited by nuclearseasons (12/06/2019 at 23:50)

#63 12/06/2019 at 23:52

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

On My Bimbo I lost almost 400 photos of lovingly elaborated outfits taken over more than TEN YEARS...
TEN YEARS !
How dare they call that massive bug a mere "inconvenience".
Given the choice, I wouild have kept the current stars naked and unfixed, and saved my beloved memories,.
Like many nistas,after taking the photos I would delete the outfit to make room for others.
I have no words for that level of disappointment.

I'm done ever going to the bank again...

Last edited by Sapho (13/06/2019 at 11:40)

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#64 13/06/2019 at 00:02

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Oh wow, this is pretty insane. I certainly hope there will be some option to nista's being allowed to retake photos at no cost. This is seriously sad. I purposefully always changed my outfit for phtos to match what the star had on and I had even paid previously to retake some photos. As much money as I have to pay sometimes just to capture the photo plus now having pages upon pages of identical looks in my photos is vastly disappointing.  I cannot even imagine the disappointment felt by some nista's that have been here for years! Good gracious what a cluster-f /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#65 13/06/2019 at 10:49

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

Oh, so I'm not alone. I'm sad too since I had there outfits worth of 3 years and now I have to go trough the shop and my closet to find these outfits and redo the photos with them./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png Only with the Steampunk outfits I have almost 20 outfits I have to redo photos with, so I don't wanna think how many I have from Nineland and the other themed trips. /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

#66 13/06/2019 at 14:11

EmmyAna

All input up to this point has been shared with Admin.
Thank you so much for posting.

Please be sure to check out the post → here.

#67 13/06/2019 at 21:41

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

What do we all think of the compensation? It's nice but I wish we had longer. If it were up to me, redos would be free from now on (or we would get (x) number of retakes based on how many pictures we had). While it may seem drastic to make a feature free, a) this glitch was drastic and b) retaking star pictures is an extremely small feature. I do not have energy to try and recreate my old album but it may be fun to create outfits to match each of my stars (and this would actually cause me to spend MORE FD since I would be driven to create more outfits than usual). I won't have time to do this in a month but that's just me.

Last edited by nuclearseasons (13/06/2019 at 22:17)

#68 14/06/2019 at 00:10

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

nuclearseasons wrote

What do we all think of the compensation? It's nice but I wish we had longer. If it were up to me, redos would be free from now on (or we would get (x) number of retakes based on how many pictures we had). While it may seem drastic to make a feature free, a) this glitch was drastic and b) retaking star pictures is an extremely small feature. I do not have energy to try and recreate my old album but it may be fun to create outfits to match each of my stars (and this would actually cause me to spend MORE FD since I would be driven to create more outfits than usual). I won't have time to do this in a month but that's just me.

I agree that capping the retakes at a month is limiting especially for players with an extensive number of shots e.g. I currently have 370 and I'm sure there are players with more BUT I guess that without a) weekly clothing updates b) no new levels in Steampunk city, and c) no new levels in the main part of the game that it does offer players something to do...The reality for me though is that my album is likely to stay mostly messed up with the exception of a few photos because I refuse to let the glitch just have the whole album.

#69 14/06/2019 at 15:22

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

Pfft, we only got 1 month to redo over 300 pictures, but the daily hairstyle and makeup limit is still the same, restricting you to only 5 hairstyles daily./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png So if you're like me and you want to have a hairstyle that matches the outfit of the Nista, you won't be able to repair entirely your album for "free" (I added the quotes coz let's be serious, you still have to pay for the make ups, hairstyles and skin tones and only the retakes are actually free)
Shame on you Beemove! You never show any care or interest towards your players and all you're after is our money!/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/mad.png

#70 14/06/2019 at 15:27

EmmyAna

Saby-chan wrote

Pfft, we only got 1 month to redo over 300 pictures, but the daily hairstyle and makeup limit is still the same, restricting you to only 5 hairstyles daily./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png So if you're like me and you want to have a hairstyle that matches the outfit of the Nista, you won't be able to repair entirely your album for "free" (I added the quotes coz let's be serious, you still have to pay for the make ups, hairstyles and skin tones and only the retakes are actually free)
Shame on you Beemove! You never show any care or interest towards your players and all you're after is our money!/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/mad.png

Actually, you have more than 1 month.

#71 14/06/2019 at 22:24

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

I'm a bit late but:
I will admit that the site's gimmick is the big turn-off for most people I know. Constantly switching boyfriends, needing to keep track of weight, the feeding and bathing, etc. I get that it's supposed to be a parody in a sense, but it does make some people uncomfortable and I'm surprised there's been no changes to that over the years.

The clothing is really nice. There's a lot of fun with the layering system. The attic function is handy.

How much you can do with the interior design stuff is especially impressive due to how much freedom it gives you.

But it feels like very little has changed over the years--some more levels and clothing get added to existing features, but there hasn't really been any fully new things (like new trips) or an overhaul of old features to upgrade them.

As for the photos... I never really kept track of what outfits I did and sadly didn't save all of them, so I probably won't try to redo them, but it's sad to see this happen. I'm not entirely sure what the initial glitch is, but it's weird that this ended up being the fix.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#72 14/06/2019 at 22:43

EmmyAna

Sakuramei wrote

...I'm not entirely sure what the initial glitch is, but it's weird that this ended up being the fix.

Glitches started in April. They're posted → here

#73 15/06/2019 at 00:12

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

EmmyAna wrote

Sakuramei wrote

...I'm not entirely sure what the initial glitch is, but it's weird that this ended up being the fix.

Glitches started in April. They're posted → here

Really? That's odd as when I sent a message to them directly through support, they were able to fix them for me with no issue as I had two that were broken images so I'm surprised this had to happen.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#74 15/06/2019 at 06:59

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

I am heartbroken by this glitch.
I know I won't be able to redo all of my photos. I can almost never get around to using my laptop during the weekdays. I really wanted to enter the mod contest and I couldn't because I was just too tired. And this is something that would have been fun to do, unlike being frustrated with not being able to find the same hairstyle and make up or even outfit because I had to delete a ton of outfits due to lack of space.
And it's not like this happened because they tried to add new exciting features to the game. I don't feel like it's even worth it to try to redo the photos because who knows if the game would even exist in a year.

Also, I wouldn't be able to redo the 2 photos that mattered to me the most because one of them was the very first outfit I had before any of the surgeries, the other one was an outfit that I loved but it looks good only with the small-chested doll. And think of all the players on the french site who had photos with their bimbos before they changed the harsh base lines and the hairstyles. Years of memories gone by the drain.

#75 15/06/2019 at 07:14

EmmyAna

Sakuramei wrote

Really? That's odd as when I sent a message to them directly through support, they were able to fix them for me with no issue as I had two that were broken images so I'm surprised this had to happen.

It would be impossible to go in and fix each broken image for every single player, individually, on the various sites.

LostDoll wrote

I am heartbroken by this glitch...Also, I wouldn't be able to redo the 2 photos that mattered to me the most because one of them was the very first outfit I had before any of the surgeries, the other one was an outfit that I loved but it looks good only with the small-chested doll. And think of all the players on the french site who had photos with their bimbos before they changed the harsh base lines and the hairstyles. Years of memories gone by the drain.

This is how I feel about this whole mess. You can create new outfits, which is better than nothing, but you can't replace the memories...the history...the evolution of your 'nista.

My baby sister has never been a player here, but she's always been interested in what's going on. We live in different states now and I send her a few messages each week that have my Fashionista in it. (If I don't send one, she'll ask what it looks like and if I've created any new contest entries.) Last month, I happened to write a message on my first Star Avenue picture (because I hadn't changed my Fashionista to a new look in days):

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/64/moy/50487.jpg

If it wasn't for that quirky move, I wouldn't even have that picture. I took it on 01/08/2014 and of course there are players who have been here longer than I have and have lost every single image.

After posting, I thought of something:

Reminder

If you posted in the Show Us Your Celebrity Pictures thread,
some of your lost images might be there.
That thread has been around since 2014.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12