Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29

#226 30/01/2020 at 18:17

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

So I am curious, with the latest revelation that the game will no longer update going forward, will everyone still be checking in/participating with ongoing writing contests here? I am certainly looking forward to more but I am just curious how many other people are planning to stick around for more?

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#227 30/01/2020 at 18:30

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

So I am curious, with the latest revelation that the game will no longer update going forward, will everyone still be checking in/participating with ongoing writing contests here? I am certainly looking forward to more but I am just curious how many other people are planning to stick around for more?

I can't speak for anyone else, but as long as everyone wants to keep participating and hosting contests I'll still be here. I think that for a lot of us it's been clear since the 2019 update that things were in decline and so most of what we've been logging in for is the community that we were able to find in the forums /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#228 30/01/2020 at 18:33

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

Also staying

#229 30/01/2020 at 18:34

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03
Place: Malta

Same here! The main reason why I still log in is because of the contests. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#230 30/01/2020 at 18:44

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Oh, I will be definitely staying as well... as Chaya said, the contests are the only reason for me to log in

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#231 30/01/2020 at 19:56

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

BambiFoxx wrote

Babe, I'm sticking for the contests we have decided to have! But, I also have an alternative I would like to suggest, once we've come towards the end of the contests we have planned /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#232 30/01/2020 at 21:51

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

Babe, I'm sticking for the contests we have decided to have! But, I also have an alternative I would like to suggest, once we've come towards the end of the contests we have planned /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Zara you've definitely piqued my curiosity.

#233 30/01/2020 at 23:46

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

I will be staying as long as this community keeps being this strong together!
I missed writing and panicking with deadlines and making my characters come to life with the help of the laf dolls so I'm not planning on giving that up just yet!

Also I agree with Zara and the alternative that I know about ^^

#234 31/01/2020 at 11:08

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03

I'm curious to know what Zara will suggest as well! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Also, I will be co-hosting the contest I had in mind with my best friend  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#235 31/01/2020 at 12:14

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

I would like to give this place the opportunity to develop, evolve and perhaps attract more people before we make any decisions.

But, I am the happiest to hear you're all interested in this /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#236 05/02/2020 at 14:24

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

Just a quick check in - what's the current schedule of story writing contests to be hosted again? Thanks /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#237 05/02/2020 at 15:33

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

I am going next with a Time-Travel to the past storyline. I anticipate that I will be posting the story up around Monday the 24th (Dare's contest is supposed to end on the 22nd)

I can give a brief synopsis that contestants of my contest will be Extremely Wealthy socialites from the future 23rd century and will travel back in time to the 9th century at the time of the Great Dane Army campaigning against King Alfred of Wessex. There will be contact with both sides of the conflict. It will definitely be an alternate universe so the "facts" of that real historical period do not need to stay the same in the end of your stories.

Hope there will be people interested in this because I am super excited about it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I believe that Chayanna mentioned going after me... we switched places...

Last edited by BambiFoxx (05/02/2020 at 15:33)

#238 05/02/2020 at 16:51

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03

I'm so excited for your story Bambi! It sounds lovely /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Also yes, me and BearHugs6 will be hosting a story-writing contest after Bambi's.

#239 05/02/2020 at 16:56

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

I am going next with a Time-Travel to the past storyline. I anticipate that I will be posting the story up around Monday the 24th (Dare's contest is supposed to end on the 22nd)

I can give a brief synopsis that contestants of my contest will be Extremely Wealthy socialites from the future 23rd century and will travel back in time to the 9th century at the time of the Great Dane Army campaigning against King Alfred of Wessex. There will be contact with both sides of the conflict. It will definitely be an alternate universe so the "facts" of that real historical period do not need to stay the same in the end of your stories.

Hope there will be people interested in this because I am super excited about it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I believe that Chayanna mentioned going after me... we switched places...

This sounds AWESOME!

#240 05/02/2020 at 16:58

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

chayanne03 wrote

I'm so excited for your story Bambi! It sounds lovely /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Also yes, me and BearHugs6 will be hosting a story-writing contest after Bambi's.

I'm excited to see how a co-hosted contest looks.

Will this still be the contest based on "High Seas" or something different?

#241 05/02/2020 at 17:01

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

And I will go afterwards /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif after mine was Zara if I am not mistaken.

Last edited by NinaJones (05/02/2020 at 17:02)

#242 05/02/2020 at 17:11

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03

Dare wrote

chayanne03 wrote

I'm excited to see how a co-hosted contest looks.

Will this still be the contest based on "High Seas" or something different?

It will, sort of, just the setting though. Since we wish for it to have that mystery/horror vibe we will tweak up the story a lil bit and change it in our own way  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#243 05/02/2020 at 23:22

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

NinaJones wrote

And I will go afterwards /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif after mine was Zara if I am not mistaken.

I think you're right /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Looking forward to all of these!

#244 07/02/2020 at 16:05

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

So, in light of recent events and the previous contest ending earlier than anticipating, I would be willing to start up earlier than initially planned. I have my scope mostly mapped out and can post my contest today if people are interested.

Mostly I would prefer if people were ready to proceed but if people would like a little time from writing I can hold off for a few days or a week?

I am ready, so starting mostly depends on what you all want to do...

#245 07/02/2020 at 16:08

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

I think is best if people take a short while we all love writing but it's not going to run away.

Or mental health should also be important, sorry for medling when I am myself aren't planning on joining.

#246 07/02/2020 at 16:12

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03

BambiFoxx wrote

So, in light of recent events and the previous contest ending earlier than anticipating, I would be willing to start up earlier than initially planned. I have my scope mostly mapped out and can post my contest today if people are interested.

Mostly I would prefer if people were ready to proceed but if people would like a little time from writing I can hold off for a few days or a week?

I'll join whenever you do /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png As I already said, I'm only here because of the amazing contests you guys host!

Me and BearHugs still haven't planned everything yet but we're not sooo far from the finish line /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#247 07/02/2020 at 16:14

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6

BambiFoxx wrote

Either way is fine for me. I am excited for it  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&rid=giphy.gif

#248 07/02/2020 at 16:16

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

NinaJones wrote

I think is best if people take a short while we all love writing but it's not going to run away.

Or mental health should also be important, sorry for medling when I am myself aren't planning on joining.

I wasn't under the impression that anyone's mental health was being jeopardized by these contests.

I am more than willing to take a break, but I would personally love to write more for anyone that wants to do one and am willing to post mine.

There is zero pressure to join and zero pressure to be a certain style of writer, grammar is not important, length is not important.

All i ask is that you respect the characters I make and that you interact with them somehow. I am looking forward to having people like my paper people but if you do not you can write that too.

#249 07/02/2020 at 16:24

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

BambiFoxx wrote

NinaJones wrote

I wasn't under the impression that anyone's mental health was being jeopardized by these contests.

I am more than willing to take a break, but I would personally love to write more for anyone that wants to do one and am willing to post mine.

There is zero pressure to join and zero pressure to be a certain style of writer, grammar is not important, length is not important.

All i ask is that you respect the characters I make and that you interact with them somehow. I am looking forward to having people like my paper people but if you do not you can write that too.

Maybe is just me but I don't think hosting one contest after another while you come up with different characters every time is that healthy my apology if I over stepped the line.

#250 07/02/2020 at 16:36

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

By all means, if creating these characters is taking a toll on you please please please take a break and see that you find another way to unwind. This is supposed to be fun and entertaining. I do not wish to make anyone feel anxiety about writing with me. I am glad to hear you are taking the time to get your mind back into a better space instead of forcing yourself to participate when it makes you feel less than happy about it.

I am suuuppper excited about my contest so when everyone is ready to proceed I am all in!

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29