Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29

#201 27/01/2020 at 19:41

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

First, Chaya... your idea sounds very interesting and I don't mind having historical contests.

A rotation would definitely be a good idea since I plan on hosting myself somewhere in this year - a contest kind off based on Lord of the Rings - and I'm up for everything that keeps the Story Writing Contests going  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

And Dare, I wouldn't mind it at all if you open your contest this Wednesday

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#202 27/01/2020 at 19:42

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Definitely will have some fun on a 40's ship!

And, I am totally up for you posting your contest this week Dare... unless someone else wants to compete with that date... I certainly will not have anything prepared for a little while on the idea I have in my head. I need to do some research /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Zara - also, I am open to doing round 2 of Tudors whenever you are ready to put it up

@Schogg - oooo I love epic fantasy dramas so totally all in on the LOTR type saga sc /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by BambiFoxx (27/01/2020 at 19:43)

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#203 27/01/2020 at 19:44

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

First, Chaya... your idea sounds very interesting and I don't mind having historical contests.

A rotation would definitely be a good idea since I plan on hosting myself somewhere in this year - a contest kind off based on Lord of the Rings - and I'm up for everything that keeps the Story Writing Contests going  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Glad the idea of a rotation doesn't seem wacky

LOTR?! I so want to be a hobbit or an Elven queen or something...

Cool...I hope you'll all like this contest since you'll all basically be in your own bubbles.

#204 27/01/2020 at 19:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Dare wrote

schoggettchen wrote

Cool...I hope you'll all like this contest since you'll all basically be in your own bubbles.

I am super excited to start another contest! I am going to love my crazy bubble I promise... whatever it might be:D

#205 27/01/2020 at 19:49

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Dare wrote

schoggettchen wrote

I haven't put much thought into the characters yet and what races there will be to choose from... my initial idea was limiting it to Humans and Elves cause it makes my search for FCs a lot easier. And I don't want to be relying on existing people since the contest is planned to happen a few hundred years before the actual events XD

#206 27/01/2020 at 19:56

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

I would also love to host my first SWC- will be a world I came up with called Ethela with a fantasy twist, romance and some dragons.

For writing will be going on Hiatus to find joy in it once again will be reading though /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png All contests are sounding delightful.

Last edited by NinaJones (27/01/2020 at 19:56)

#207 27/01/2020 at 20:02

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

NinaJones wrote

I would also love to host my first SWC- will be a world I came up with called Ethela with a fantasy twist, romance and some dragons.

For writing will be going on Hiatus to find joy in it once again will be reading though /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png All contests are sounding delightful.

You already know what I think about your idea  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#208 27/01/2020 at 20:06

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03
Place: Malta

Glad to hear that you like the 1940s  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif Will start planning it out soon as I can! I also agree with what Dare said, regarding the rotation. I think it is a great idea especially since they are all story-writing contests.

I'll be looking forward to any contest so my participation will definitely be there  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#209 27/01/2020 at 20:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Since everyone seems okay with the idea of a rotation is there anyone who knows they want to go after my "Married at First Sight" contest? If it helps this contest will have a contemporary setting and there'll be no fantasy elements at all so maybe the next host will want to do something in a period setting, something with fantasy or something with both...IDK I'm just spit-balling and I adore that there are so many new contests potentially coming down the pipeline.

#210 27/01/2020 at 20:29

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

I was totally thinking I would like to go 3rd if that makes sense... like someone else go after you then I might be ready to go after that person ....

But I am shifting through ideas that I am liking so far so I guess it just depends on whether anyone else thinks they will be ready to go after you...

Also... depends on whether the extended contest timeframe is approved I guess. Because if we don't get the extensions and the contest will only be allowed to run for like 2 weeks(?? right?) then I definitely will not be ready right after your contest is over

Maybe Zara already has her Tudor round 2 prepped...

I think the rest of us are just forming our ideas for contests as of today... (I assume rather)

#211 27/01/2020 at 20:41

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03

I would try and go 2nd but I don't really think I'll be ready either by then. Maybe it's better to wait for Zara's reply first /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#212 27/01/2020 at 20:43

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

You know, all this scheduling is reminding me of how once upon a time, there was a story writing contest hosting schedule... I don’t think it’ll go amiss to have one, official or unofficial :3

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#213 27/01/2020 at 20:46

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Ah, so happy to see this conversation going! And so many great ideas!

I’m super fine with going fourth or fifth – I have a project coming up at work and I’m always up for taking someone’s place should someone want to drop off their spot, but with my other contest I wanted to do. Tudors pt.2 asks for a break /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#214 27/01/2020 at 20:49

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

I may be able to go after Bambi which is 4th I think

#215 27/01/2020 at 20:57

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Jadis wrote

You know, all this scheduling is reminding me of how once upon a time, there was a story writing contest hosting schedule... I don’t think it’ll go amiss to have one, official or unofficial :3

I'm so glad that you mentioned this; I thought this existed at one point but then I was like "no, I must have been imagining it."

Weird question: I'm not sure if it's allowed but could there be the possibility of 2 players co-hosting a contest? I ask because that may make it a bit easier if 2 players could coordinate and split the duties.

Last edited by Dare (27/01/2020 at 20:59)

#216 27/01/2020 at 21:01

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

haha this is so awesome really, like we are basically saying that we have at least 5 new contests that we are already ready to think about getting going /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#217 27/01/2020 at 21:07

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Dare wrote

Jadis wrote

I'm so glad that you mentioned this; I thought this existed at one point but then I was like "no, I must have been imagining it."

Weird question: I'm not sure if it's allowed but could there be the possibility of 2 players co-hosting a contest? I ask because that may make it a bit easier if 2 players could coordinate and split the duties.

Co-hosting would be awesome tbh!

#218 27/01/2020 at 21:11

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

Right?!

The duties of being a host are time consuming so to be able to split them between 2 people would be great, and I think it would encourage some more interaction between players too.

#219 27/01/2020 at 21:12

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

co-hosting sounds great...

only think I would be hesitant about is the fact that while we have a healthy active group here ready to participate in these contests the number is still relatively low (like 8-10 people maximum being involved in the contests)

I would love to see more participants versus more hosts working together.. BUT I do also see the value in having someone else that can help out with the task load that I am sure hosting requires...

#220 27/01/2020 at 21:34

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

What years of hosting SWC have taught me: quality over quantity. Better to have 5 people who work on their entry & wanna partake in the plot than 15 people who give you nothing to work with and end up dropping the contest for the lack of interest. In the end, you can have a great contest idea and no one to bounce those ideas off.

Hosting takes a lot of work, if you wanna do it properly, don’t underestimate that /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#221 28/01/2020 at 00:26

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

Once upon a time, in a *very* long time ago, I co-hosted with Tonkolina before. I think it was for a SR contest (or I might be misremembering???), but it turned out fine and there were no objections to it, so I don't see why it can't be applied to MRs ^_^

Last edited by Jadis (28/01/2020 at 00:27)

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#222 28/01/2020 at 07:32

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

So Chayanna... If you want.. I would be willing to switch positions with you to go after Dare unless you prefer to keep the rotation we talked about yesterday.

I have a pretty good overall concept going and a decent outline of what I want to happen and am basically working out extras and their personalities at this point, so I am pretty confident that I can have all the logistics of my plot/story line completed by the time Dare's contest is over.

I am perfectly fine with keeping the 3rd position too if you feel that you will be ready to go after her.

#223 28/01/2020 at 07:35

Fashion’Chatterbox
chayanne03

That'd actually be great /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I still am not sure whether I should stick to the real characters for face claims or not >_<

I'll go 3rd then if there aren't any objections. Thank you Bambi  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#224 28/01/2020 at 07:43

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png thank you!

#225 28/01/2020 at 14:39

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

I ended up posting Married at first sight early

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29