Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29

#601 01/09/2022 at 21:19

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

HELLLOOOO everyone!!

Wow, been a while since I hopped on the forum (busy busy busyyyy life). I hope everyone is doing well, and whoop super excited for some of the contests coming up!! I'm still a bit busy but everything should settle down within the next month (hopefully).

At any case, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to re-launch The Mad Ghost, so I'll probably try and find a slot on the calendar after ones already planned in.

For any newcomers who are interested, please feel free to join when it restarts since I'll create a window for newcomers to insert themselves into the story~

Hope everyone is doing well! Will keep you guys updated on TMG ~

#602 02/09/2022 at 09:51

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Zaralee wrote

Hi, quickly jumping in with a few ideas and seeking your opinion.

Here are a few things I would like to host, and would like to hear if any of these might be a good form of escapism for the upcoming months /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

All The Violent Delights

Sons of the Twice Born

Diamonds, Ballrooms, Scandals and Rakes

(unnamed contest)

Overwhelming amount of stuff, I know, I was in a mood for it.

Ooo they all seem really interesting, but I suppose personally I love bridgerton so a story based off of it sounds fun!

#603 02/09/2022 at 10:10

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

MistyMisty wrote

HELLLOOOO everyone!!

Wow, been a while since I hopped on the forum (busy busy busyyyy life). I hope everyone is doing well, and whoop super excited for some of the contests coming up!! I'm still a bit busy but everything should settle down within the next month (hopefully).

At any case, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to re-launch The Mad Ghost, so I'll probably try and find a slot on the calendar after ones already planned in.

For any newcomers who are interested, please feel free to join when it restarts since I'll create a window for newcomers to insert themselves into the story~

Count me EGGZITED!

#604 04/09/2022 at 01:54

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MistyMisty wrote

HELLLOOOO everyone!!

Since you're in search of a slot you can have mine. I'm scheduled for September that I won't be able to open the Moriarty Society at that point because of real world obligations. You're 100% welcome to my slot if you'll be ready to go once the current contest is over if it's not a conflict with the other hosts who have things planned.

#605 04/09/2022 at 15:39

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Dare wrote

Since you're in search of a slot you can have mine. I'm scheduled for September that I won't be able to open the Moriarty Society at that point because of real world obligations. You're 100% welcome to my slot if you'll be ready to go once the current contest is over if it's not a conflict with the other hosts who have things planned.

Aw thank you!! Unfortunately, I'm not ready just yet and I'd need some more time to finish everything for the contest. So you can still use your slot, or if it's too busy for you rn, maybe someone else can bump up? But honestly, thank you for the offer! I will probably be ready after the next contest ends ~

#606 04/09/2022 at 16:41

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MistyMisty wrote

Dare wrote

Aw thank you!! Unfortunately, I'm not ready just yet and I'd need some more time to finish everything for the contest. So you can still use your slot, or if it's too busy for you rn, maybe someone else can bump up? But honestly, thank you for the offer! I will probably be ready after the next contest ends ~

Since neither I or MistyMisty can take the September slot does anyone else want it?

#607 04/09/2022 at 16:42

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

I believe we’ll just have a collective break? It might be just what we needed C:

#608 04/09/2022 at 17:01

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Zaralee wrote

I believe we’ll just have a collective break? It might be just what we needed C:

I concur, a break would be lovely I think.

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#609 04/09/2022 at 19:07

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Break, yes, please, thank you.

#610 04/09/2022 at 22:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

Thank you for this suggestion; it definitely makes a lot of sense, things have been pretty nonstop in the SWC which is great but it's also a lot with life happening <3

#611 01/10/2022 at 19:11

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Sorry Girls, I know this is very last minute but I'm not able to host Summerville Castle at the moment. As some of you know, my mum is getting married this month and the wedding preparations are keeping me busy these days... right now I don't have the time and dedication that you and the contest deserve.

Really sorry again about the short notice.

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#612 03/10/2022 at 15:38

Totally’Fashion
tricole

I was bound to try my hand at this eventually... Now that the space presented itself I started to finalise one of the ideas I've been working on to and fro for a while, so if everything works according to plan Crocs vs Tigers will open the evening of the 5th, forum time, so we can keep it within October. This is what you can expect:

In a generic small town, sometime in the 50s, the rival gangs, the Crocs and the Tigres, have been at eachothers throats since - well, always - and they are not likely to stop any time soon. But summer is around the corner, a few old acquaintances are returning, and while all of you should be hard at work to earn your dime even though the sun is blazing, summer night’s are bound for anything and everything to happen.

Join as a member of either the Crocs or the Tigers, an established or new member, to come along on this tropey 50s gang rivalry, imbued with all the drama, romance and petty crime we will be able to muster together.

Loosely inspired by such as the Outsiders and Grease, a sort of 2020s version of the 80s version of the 50s. If that makes sense. The idea is to keep it simple and hopefully entertaining.

So, see you in a bit!

Last edited by tricole (03/10/2022 at 15:50)

#613 03/10/2022 at 16:31

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

tricole wrote

Loosely inspired by such as the Outsiders and Grease, a sort of 2020s version of the 80s version of the 50s. If that makes sense. The idea is to keep it simple and hopefully entertaining.

Lol, I love it and am looking forward to it.

#614 03/10/2022 at 18:23

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Count me in! Can’t wait!

#615 01/11/2022 at 14:41

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

So, I am fully aware I just dropped my contest onto the calendar with little to no fanfare. That said, even I wasn't sure if I could host the bloody thing in time thanks to the workload down at my new job. Luckily (or not), busy season is over for now, freeing me up for a little space - so here's the formal confirmation that Night at the Theatre will be opening 4th November 2022. Or at least, the casting for it, followed almost immediately by the actual contest. As a quick refresher and summary (tweaked):

Night at the Theatre wrote

The Risskov Theatre was once the jewel of Khoyesa, capital of the Khivalon Empire. The Theatre was the melting pot of culture, art, and performance- and more importantly, it was home to the Circus of Marvels: a much celebrated, best-selling troupe that enthralled audiences. At the height of their fame, they had been planning a new show “to showcase the eternal". Yet on opening night, a fire broke out and burned down the Theatre, claiming several lives including that of the Ringmaster’s in the blaze. In the aftermath, with no home, the Circus dispersed the rest to the wind. Five years on, a new invitation has been issued by the Ringmaster of the Circus - come to Risskov Theatre, and see the show of a lifetime…

For those who want to have an inkling of what I'm about to let loose again, here's the Pinterest board for the setting and aesthetic of the contest, and this is the tentative playlist for the contest. Likely I'll be tossing more songs and pictures in as it gets closer to the date. But as you can see... I wasn't particularly kidding when I said this was going to be magic (yes, the spell-casting and ritual kind) and technology crossed over with art deco. And as I promised... no eldritch beings this time. Not at all.

See you in a few days!

Last edited by Jadis (01/11/2022 at 14:43)

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#616 10/11/2022 at 08:53

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Foggy Thursday mornings are the perfect time to write contest announcements and I had around 15 minutes of walking to the office to do that, which resulted in a lot of babbling, so here we go!

The Heir to the Rose Throne

It's been 25 years since the birth of the Tudor twins, King Edward and Princess Elizabeth, and the country has settled after the Reform. The Dowager Queen Anne and the King Consort Magnus are helping the young king to navigate through the politics and the ruling, slowly pressuring the young King to take a wife and further establish his seat on the Tudor throne. While the princess and the young prince are enjoying their older brother getting all the attention and they can run freely, the court prepares for the season.

If the importance of the season can be measured in the number of powerful people rushing to the court, the number of fabrics being rushed in by the tailors, or the number of gems brought in by the jewellers, this might be the most important season yet!

Vibrant too, as many foreign royals are due to spend their time in England, broadening the lines of their diplomacy further into the world. Speaking of diplomacy and showing good will, rumour has it that another Tudor is aimed to visit: young princess Mariana, granddaughter of the late king and Catalina of Aragon.

Join us for the season and see what might become of this season for you!

This January, we're returning to the Tudor court, picking up two decades after we left everyone off in this new reality. The decision was quite easily made, I loved playing with this universe and enjoyed your stories in it, so I would love to have you back!

So, come chat if you intend to bring the offspring of your people to play around this time, or if you have any other ideas - I'll be happy to share and happy to assist.

See you there!

edit: I've also been granted permission by EA to hold us in this reality for a bit longer, so we'll have 6 rounds to play with!

Last edited by Zaralee (10/11/2022 at 23:08)

#617 10/11/2022 at 09:37

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Zaralee... You just made my morning ♥️♥️♥️

Now fingers crossed that my schedule in January will allow the arrival of Eleanor's and Will's daughter to court... yes, I'm prepared because I was hoping for this ♥️♥️♥️

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#618 10/11/2022 at 11:19

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Excited and looking forward to the return of the Tudor court!

#619 10/11/2022 at 13:00

Totally’Fashion
tricole

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/02/7c/c9027c75eb6f4eacbf35ba16add3d563.gif
That is, ridiculous how excited I am!

#620 10/11/2022 at 13:45

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

https://media.tenor.com/fuNISmMCMnEAAAAd/esra-bilgi%C3%A7.gif
About time babe!!!!

#621 10/11/2022 at 18:20

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

You guys  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

Last edited by Zaralee (10/11/2022 at 18:21)

#622 17/11/2022 at 10:13

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hii guys! So since The Mad Ghost is coming back, I just thought I'd get some opinions on something because I'm a little conflicted.

I'd like to know who's keen on hopping onboard for this contest and if you guys would prefer to have a quick introductory round before the main contest, just in case you'd like to establish your characters and get familiar with the world before getting into the thick of it.

Old Players don't have to join this round unless you'd like to revisit your characters.

I'm only bringing this up because the contest mechanics have already been set up but I was wondering how the potentially new players would feel.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by MistyMisty (17/11/2022 at 10:14)

#623 17/11/2022 at 19:25

Almost'Fashion
Mimira

Just dropping in to say that I probably won’t be able to join Misty. And I don’t want to start something and then have to drop. But hope everyone will have fun and that I can join at another time!

#624 17/11/2022 at 20:37

Totally’Fashion
tricole

I'm gonna echo Mira. December won't likely give me much time for writing, but I wish you happy hosting!

#625 17/11/2022 at 21:30

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Totally missed your post!

I’d say you do you - you have the idea of what you wanna achieve & best way to do that. That said, I’d like to add: I feel hosts always have this urge to do more, usually ending up stretching themselves thin trying to do everything and then some. Make it a pleasant experience for yourself, find a good pace you can keep up with.

I’ll do my best to join!

Pages : 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29