Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29

#551 02/06/2021 at 20:37

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Sooooo I know this idea probably sucks but I've had it in my head for a while now so might as well share it...

A cross over contest

Some kind of contest where characters are sucked out of their stories and have to find a way back (so an adventurey kinda thing, idk). We each pick our favourite character we've personally written from any of the SWC, and then either pick our favourite extras or randomly select some.

Honestly - I was just thinking how amazing an interaction between Naz and the Mad Hatter would be XD

Like I said, probably not a good idea to some but I'm quite excited by this and genuinely haven't stopped thinking about it over the past week. Ehh, what harm would it do to share.

Not saying anything will come of this - but I'd definitely like to know what you guys think!!

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (02/06/2021 at 20:38)

#552 03/06/2021 at 01:05

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Fashion-Chic wrote

Sooooo I know this idea probably sucks but I've had it in my head for a while now so might as well share it...

A cross over contest

Some kind of contest where characters are sucked out of their stories and have to find a way back (so an adventurey kinda thing, idk). We each pick our favourite character we've personally written from any of the SWC, and then either pick our favourite extras or randomly select some.

Honestly - I was just thinking how amazing an interaction between Naz and the Mad Hatter would be XD

Like I said, probably not a good idea to some but I'm quite excited by this and genuinely haven't stopped thinking about it over the past week. Ehh, what harm would it do to share.

Not saying anything will come of this - but I'd definitely like to know what you guys think!!

This idea is BRILLIANT, I think the trick of it all will be finding a host willing to let you play in their world with different characters unless you're volunteering to do this (personally, I'd love to see how some characters from other story contests would fare in the world of "Faetal Folly" or "The Orion Mission" or even "Kensington" since the last go round of that was cut short so I'd be open to hosting something like this and I could do a poll on the extras from past contests you'd most like to see come back but that would limit everyone to one of my worlds and the paper people that populate them) OR in finding a host willing to build a new world (which could be a much easier sell and I'd love to see some past characters battle it all out in a "Hunger games" type setting with all new extras unless a couple of people were willing to host together)...seriously this sounds like it could be a lot of fun /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#553 03/06/2021 at 05:59

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Agree with things both of you said, I’ve seen attempts before & would genuinely be thrilled to see it happen – there are some people I would adore writing again

#554 03/06/2021 at 06:10

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Fashion-Chic wrote

A cross over contest

I love the idea

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#555 06/06/2021 at 04:00

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Just wanted to send an update that I am aiming to open up Cruel Comfort at the end of this week. I will start either Friday, 6/11 or Saturday 6/12 evening.

#556 25/06/2021 at 16:58

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

Hello, long time no see?

So as I'm expecting my schedule to open up quite soon, I wanted to host something a bit more straightforward and easier-to-manage. Without further ado...

Name: The St. Émilie Tower

Information: The St. Émilie Tower - named after its wealthy sponsors, the St. Émilie family, is  another high-rise building housing commercial and residential tenants alike. Its outer walls a mix of concrete and mirrored windows, it blends in with the rest of the modernised district. As one of its many denizens, you know most of it at this point - the stores, the day-to-days, the many cliques and rivalries, the ordinary rhythms of life. Still, where there’s people, there’s mysteries, stories, and drama. Which part of it will you decide to take part in?

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#557 25/06/2021 at 21:25

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Jadis wrote

Hello, long time no see?

So as I'm expecting my schedule to open up quite soon, I wanted to host something a bit more straightforward and easier-to-manage. Without further ado...

Name: The St. Émilie Tower

Information: The St. Émilie Tower - named after its wealthy sponsors, the St. Émilie family, is  another high-rise building housing commercial and residential tenants alike. Its outer walls a mix of concrete and mirrored windows, it blends in with the rest of the modernised district. As one of its many denizens, you know most of it at this point - the stores, the day-to-days, the many cliques and rivalries, the ordinary rhythms of life. Still, where there’s people, there’s mysteries, stories, and drama. Which part of it will you decide to take part in?

Sounds interesting

#558 04/08/2021 at 22:16

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Hey all,

I'm planning on opening up "Journey to the end of the world" Saturday or Sunday if the Tudors is wrapped up but I wanted to give everyone a heads up about a few things:

1. If you joined the team claim and you want to change your team to one of the unselected teams send me a PM.

2. If you didn't join the team claim and find you have some free time and want to participate check in as a solo traveler when the contest starts.

3. In terms of outfits here are a few hints that may help:

* Weapons are a great idea
* There are masked markets in this world, places people need to shop for certain items but no one actually wants to be seen there
* There will be scavenging...often in unexpected places
* Opportunities for dressing up include things like a Voodoo ball, a Quaker social, and a Fae tea (if you get invited to or choose to attend any of these will be based on the choices you make).

Hope to see y'all soon.

#559 07/09/2021 at 11:38

Totally’Fashion
Jadis

Just a quick update, given that Dare's contest has just wrapped up (thanks Zaralee!).

I'll be tossing up a quick casting for The St. Emilie Tower latest by Friday, because there are some things I need to line up. It'll be a short one, don't worry, and relatively low effort. Then the fun can begin :3

#560 07/09/2021 at 13:03

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Jadis wrote

Just a quick update, given that Dare's contest has just wrapped up (thanks Zaralee!).

I'll be tossing up a quick casting for The St. Emilie Tower latest by Friday, because there are some things I need to line up. It'll be a short one, don't worry, and relatively low effort. Then the fun can begin :3

OMG can't wait! Let the chaos ensue?

#561 08/09/2021 at 09:20

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Jadis wrote

Oh, wonderful! Looking forward to this /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Also, using the opportunity to announce there will be an interlude Empire of Shadows coming up after The St. Emilie Tower as a way to insert new characters or return to your existing ones before we wrap the plot up!

#562 18/09/2021 at 22:16

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hello hello beautiful people!

Alright so I'm planning to host a contest again, (not Obsidian's Curse) but it takes place in the same universe. It's also more traditionally SWC-mechanics so lmao hopefully i get it right this time. At any case, Im planning to host in January so don't worry, you'll get my mess later /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Here's the info;

The Mad Ghost

Your crew is tasked to suddenly sail from Goa, India, to  Atlanta, USA, carrying a magical yet top-secret cargo that only the captain knows the details of. You are on the ocean before you know it and on your way. However,  there's only a few flaws to this seemingly simple plan;
a) Not only is your crew the lowest-rated class of sailors, most of you are fresh recruits with barely-passing skills.
b) There is a half-deranged vampire who keeps trying to get into a room that doesn't exist,
And c) That is NOT your captain.

#563 28/09/2021 at 05:11

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Hey there!

As of now the Vondrake Academy is set to open its doors on/around November 1, 2021 BUT I'm wondering how many of you may want to join the Moriarty Society instead, so let's find out. Which of these two premises appeals to you more:

1. Vondrake Academy: soapy romance In a world where vampires have recently revealed themselves to be real, an exchange program is allowing a select handful of humans to experience the world behind the walls of a prestigious private college. As one of this group who or what will you find?

2.Moriarty Society: mystery Being bad has never been such a good thing or had so many perks which you know firsthand as a member of the Moriarty Society, a group of villains where your role is to thwart the heroes at every turn. Will you be able to stop the Holmes brothers from solving the mystery before the trail goes cold and time runs out?

#564 28/09/2021 at 05:15

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Unfortunately, I won't be much help to you. I would be willing to join both. So whichever you end up choosing (first?) works for me.

#565 01/10/2021 at 21:36

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Dare wrote

Hey there!

As of now the Vondrake Academy is set to open its doors on/around November 1, 2021 BUT I'm wondering how many of you may want to join the Moriarty Society instead, so let's find out. Which of these two premises appeals to you more:

1. Vondrake Academy: soapy romance In a world where vampires have recently revealed themselves to be real, an exchange program is allowing a select handful of humans to experience the world behind the walls of a prestigious private college. As one of this group who or what will you find?

2.Moriarty Society: mystery Being bad has never been such a good thing or had so many perks which you know firsthand as a member of the Moriarty Society, a group of villains where your role is to thwart the heroes at every turn. Will you be able to stop the Holmes brothers from solving the mystery before the trail goes cold and time runs out?

In my present mood I would say Moriarty Society intrigues me more, but I'm sure which ever you'd decide to host would be awesome!

#566 04/10/2021 at 05:09

Totally’Fashion
Jadis

Popping in to say the Tower will officially open on October 5th, as I’m still dealing with some personal matters that demand my much more immediate attention. Thanks everyone!

#567 10/11/2021 at 00:33

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Just wanted to do a quick check-in. I'm planning to open The Moriarty Society on Friday but I want to make sure that everyone is up for it.

#568 10/11/2021 at 10:48

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Dare wrote

Just wanted to do a quick check-in. I'm planning to open The Moriarty Society on Friday but I want to make sure that everyone is up for it.

I'll participate if you open

#569 11/11/2021 at 22:27

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Just an update that The Moriarty Society in on hold indefinitely. Work sucks right now and while I'd be able to post the rounds on time I'm not going to have time to answer any questions (and there are always questions) and I don't want to impose a rule that they can't be asked (because seriously that wouldn't be fair to any of you and would likely cause more than a few drop outs).

See you all soon(ish).

#570 15/11/2021 at 08:22

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Hey all, I will be completing the final 2 rounds for Cruel Comfort starting this week. I think I will not open up until Friday so there is a week for everyone to get caught back up if you are interested in participating.

If there is anyone that would like follow-up for any of the previous rounds (have questions, need impressions, need character/extra assistance) please let me know this week so that I have everything in place for the next stage of the story.

#571 16/12/2021 at 19:05

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hellloooo beautiful people, how have you all been? As you know, The Mad Ghost is set to start 1st January. I did initially want to avoid a separate prologue section, however I found out that I definitely need one SO!

Prologue/casting round will be up this Sunday the 19th and will close the following weekend. After that, there will be a week's break before the official contest begins!

Can't wait for the chaos to come :')

EDIT: Due to RL, I will be pushing the opening of the casting to Tuesday 21th!

Last edited by MistyMisty (19/12/2021 at 18:21)

#572 19/12/2021 at 00:11

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy! In order to add the [CLOSED] and [RESULTS POSTED] tags, contest titles may be edited because thread titles have limited space available. I try to remove only the time and editing status for the contests wherever possible so the actual contest title stays intact.

For Example

"Mr. Moto Takes a Chance" Hires Fashionistas 48H E/NE

would be changed to

[CLOSED] "Mr. Moto Takes a Chance" Hires Fashionistas [RESULTS POSTED]

Please be sure to follow the guidelines in the rules when creating your contest threads instead of going by previous contests titles because they may have been edited after closing and/or posting results. Contest rules apply to every player-hosted contest no matter the type. Thanks for understanding.

Happy Hosting!

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#573 01/01/2022 at 09:46

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Happy new year fellow writers! May your keyboards always work in your favour, let your creativity flow forth from your fingertips and, you know, may you get the chill time to do the actual writing thang. And everything else you wish out of the year and take care of yourself in these continuing times of plague.

#574 01/01/2022 at 13:05

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Happy New Year, everyone - and I doubt I could come up with anything better than what Tric already said!

Hope this year brings us all joy, health, happiness & everything else we wish.

#575 04/01/2022 at 01:02

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Pages : 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29