Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29

#101 03/07/2017 at 17:13

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Hey there guys /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I was thinking about hosting a story writing contest, but noticed multi rounds don't seem to be as popular as they used to be. Guess this is an interest check?

I've got a few ideas:
* THE ROOM where characters awake to find themselves locked in a room and must escape
* HUNTED where I'll give you a brief plot and you develop it out how you want in the rounds
* THE GAME not really sure how this will develop, I'm thinking maybe a bit like the Hunger Games but it's a way of dealing with criminals

I don't know, which one do you guys prefer? Or do you have your own idea that you wouldn't mind me borrowing/stealing /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#102 03/07/2017 at 18:34

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

Fashion-Chic wrote

Hey there guys /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I was thinking about hosting a story writing contest, but noticed multi rounds don't seem to be as popular as they used to be. Guess this is an interest check?

I've got a few ideas:
* THE ROOM where characters awake to find themselves locked in a room and must escape
* HUNTED where I'll give you a brief plot and you develop it out how you want in the rounds
* THE GAME not really sure how this will develop, I'm thinking maybe a bit like the Hunger Games but it's a way of dealing with criminals

I don't know, which one do you guys prefer? Or do you have your own idea that you wouldn't mind me borrowing/stealing /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I like THE GAME, seems pretty interesting, but the other two also seem as interesting so I'm up to anything /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#103 03/07/2017 at 20:55

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

Fashion-Chic wrote

I've got a few ideas:

Ooh la la, most definitely "THE ROOM" - reminds me of a couple diff books & shows I have seen, I'd supah luv to read some entries based on this plot!! [I am fond of the one where they all wake up in a locked hotel room to find upon escape others that have no idea how they got there either and they seem to be in a ghost town.. but I have no idea how creative/collaborative the peeps on here get, so perhaps simple is better;-p]

#104 04/07/2017 at 03:47

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Fashion-Chic wrote

I've got a few ideas:

Your contests are always great so I'd be up for any of them. The Room sounds like it could be pretty challenging and a great way to use some of the bag objects.

#105 01/08/2017 at 13:39

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

I feel horrible for being absent so much, but I've just got too much going on.
One month more and I'll be back home, so hoping I'd get a chance to make something breezy here before my next job and semester start. Right now, it seems impossible - I don't even know what's happening on the forum /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png.
I'll go read a bit around now, since I have this afternoon free, maybe I open something soon enough. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

And Fashion, I'll try to join as well, even if I might fail miserably at keeping up properly /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png But I'll try. I always do! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Tonkolina (01/08/2017 at 23:09)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#106 01/08/2017 at 14:09

Fashion’Chatterbox

Hi Tonko, it's good to see you!  I miss your contests!

https://i.postimg.cc/7Lt5bYJS/signature-1-8.gif

#107 06/09/2017 at 22:31

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Okay so I need to hear the general opinion here.

I might open a story writing contest this week, something simple to see how people react to it, but I wanted to know if people are actually interested in a SW contest.

It will be set on an island, and there are a few adventures there (can't say too much and spoil the fun  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png)

Are people actually up to it since I kinda see the forum half-dead?
Please let me know your thoughts, I really didn't want to plan a contest and then have no participants...

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#108 06/09/2017 at 23:49

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

hhgurl1 wrote

I might open a story writing contest this week, something simple to see how people react to it, but I wanted to know if people are actually interested in a SW contest.

It will be set on an island, and there are a few adventures there (can't say too much and spoil the fun  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png)

Please let me know your thoughts, I really didn't want to plan a contest and then have no participants...

I say go for it! My last couple of M/R contests didn't get a lot of participants BUT the participants it did get were awesome.

#109 06/09/2017 at 23:50

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

hhgurl1 wrote

Well, I like to join contests however they are but it depends on if I have time which isn't important now, and on the contest itself. If it is exiting and won't waste too much FD I am definitely willing to participate. I am looking forward to it if you will do it.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif
well, that's my opinion. don't know about the others .

#110 07/09/2017 at 13:54

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

I'm down for a story writing contest  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif/modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif

Just realised I never hosted my own... sorry!
Thanks for your input though guys, maybe I'll get round to it

#111 07/09/2017 at 14:25

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

Count me also in

#112 07/09/2017 at 20:08

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

<<..It will be set on an island, and there are a few adventures there..>>

sounds gawinkity-good to me!! i have to see if i will have power to get online with the hurricane a'comin' but if i totally cannot, that does not dampen my enthusiasm for the ideas as i would still like to get to read them afterwards /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#113 07/09/2017 at 22:20

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Oh I'm so happy that you girls seem to enjoy the idea! Then I'll plan the rounds and open it this weekend

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Start planning your characters and face claims  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#114 08/09/2017 at 21:11

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

I'm sorry, Lucia, but I can't. I still have YJ, university and two part-time jobs. :s

*still feel like I'll try because I'm like that, but, but, but...*

I'll offer a hand if you need anything though. I can be the drop-byer that creates havoc. Buahahahha.

Hope you'll have a blast. :3

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#115 08/09/2017 at 22:05

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

it's okay Lana, save yourself for the X-m- I mean, some other contest I'll host you know where   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

And you can be sure I'll hit you up if I need some more havoc around
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

And girls, I'm nearly finished with the preparations, the contest will be up either tonight or tomorrow!

#116 30/09/2017 at 18:07

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

A quick question to everyone...

After joining Lucia's Paradise Island I got the idea to host a Story writing contest myself.

I will try to keep it simple as it is more about dating, having fun and enjoying some weeks on board of a Cruise. I promise that there won't be any evil scientist and kidnapping involved.

Just let me if you are up to it  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#117 30/09/2017 at 18:09

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#118 30/09/2017 at 21:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

I would just like to say a massive thank you to hhgurl1 for the amazing Paradise Island contest. I actually loved the contest so much, there's been so many plot twists and it had honestly been one of my favourite story writing contests ever. I'm just so sorry I couldn't finish - since moving to university life has been so hectic! But anyway, I loved the contest. Thank you so much for all the effort you put in, it was very much appreciated! Thanks for the amazing contest!

And Schoggettchen, I am so down for that contest. Hopefully I'll have settled into uni properly by then

#119 01/10/2017 at 11:54

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1

Oh I'm up for anything that keeps this forum section moving! Hope to see the creative girls that joined my contest in this one too and new people, don't be scared to let your creativity out! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

and Fashion-Chic I loved your story, it was really a pity that you didn't finish R5 cause you'd prob have enough points for a podium placement /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I loved Cara and her personality!

Last edited by hhgurl1 (01/10/2017 at 11:55)

#120 22/10/2017 at 01:05

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

So I've been toying with the idea of a writing contest, something where you immediately select a romantic interest in the first round with the catch being that every one of the extra characters is hiding a MAJOR secret and you'll need to deal with the consequences of being partnered with them through the subsequent rounds.

Is there any possible interest for this?

#121 22/10/2017 at 01:23

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Dare

I never participate in writing contests, but that sounds super interesting. I like the mystery of not knowing the secret until later. I'd be up for it.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#122 22/10/2017 at 01:38

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

EmmyAna wrote

Dare

I never participate in writing contests, but that sounds super interesting. I like the mystery of not knowing the secret until later. I'd be up for it.

Thanks; the idea is to have about 15 extras that can be selected based on looks/personality on a first come, first served basis in the first round and then having the secrets revealed in round 2 with challenges and an additional twist in remaining rounds.

#123 22/10/2017 at 12:53

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Dare, I'm so down for your contest... like totally down meaning you will have to open as soon as you can XD

The idea sounds totally interesting especially the secret part. Can't wait to find out what secrets you come up with  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#124 22/10/2017 at 16:35

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

Dare, I'm so down for your contest... like totally down meaning you will have to open as soon as you can XD

The idea sounds totally interesting especially the secret part. Can't wait to find out what secrets you come up with  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I posted it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#125 06/11/2017 at 18:18

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

So good news... I hope /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I'm thinking about opening another Story Writing Contest this month. It will be called Summerfield College - Your time to shine. A bit about the plot: you are a new student at Summerfield which is an Acting school and there will be Drama, Friends, Enemies, and maybe Dating too.

So tell me, what do you think? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29