Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29

#151 02/04/2019 at 06:40

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Dare wrote

It's been forever since there was a storywriting contest here. I have an idea for one but in order to be worthwhile it needs at least 5 participants. Think we can get there?

If I have time, I would be ready /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by schoggettchen (02/04/2019 at 14:30)

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#152 29/07/2019 at 02:42

Totally’Fashion
Harle

I'm down too, now that I'm done with my exams. Dare, whatever your idea is - I bet it's a good one /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#153 30/07/2019 at 14:28

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Harle wrote

I'm down too, now that I'm done with my exams. Dare, whatever your idea is - I bet it's a good one /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Thanks.

I have something brewing that I'll pop up tonight/tomorrow and see how it goes.

#154 30/07/2019 at 15:17

Totally’Fashion
Harle

Oh my :3 I was expecting you to say like a week or even a month, but I'm pretty excited it's gonna be way sooner than that. Count me in!

#155 30/07/2019 at 16:45

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

It's been brewing for a bit /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#156 01/08/2019 at 02:00

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Okay so I got some super exciting news in the real world, which means a bit of a delay but new writing contest next week.

#157 01/08/2019 at 03:21

Totally’Fashion
Harle

Dare wrote

Okay so I got some super exciting news in the real world, which means a bit of a delay but new writing contest next week.

Whatever it is - take your time to celebrate! We will be waiting *.*

#158 03/12/2019 at 22:29

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

My current storywriting contest is coming to an end and I have another one in mind BUT it'd be set in the early 1900s since this would require historical looking outfits would there be any interest? I know there are some of these pieces in Nineland but I'm worried people may drop out if they feel like they have to buy looks just to participate.

Any input is appreciated.

#159 03/12/2019 at 22:50

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Dare wrote

My current storywriting contest is coming to an end and I have another one in mind BUT it'd be set in the early 1900s since this would require historical looking outfits would there be any interest? I know there are some of these pieces in Nineland but I'm worried people may drop out if they feel like they have to buy looks just to participate.

I'm interested!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#160 04/12/2019 at 03:02

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

Dare wrote

I'm interested!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

That's good to know, thanks /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#161 07/12/2019 at 11:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Hey! Hope you're all okay /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'm hoping to get back into the site and would love to join the contest. Do you have any idea when it would be, just so I know when to check?

Your last contest looked so cool, but when I logged in I'd already missed the first round /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

#162 07/12/2019 at 22:01

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Fashion-Chic wrote

Hey! Hope you're all okay /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'm hoping to get back into the site and would love to join the contest. Do you have any idea when it would be, just so I know when to check?

Your last contest looked so cool, but when I logged in I'd already missed the first round /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Hey, it's great to have you back online!

I'll be putting up the new contest tomorrow (Sunday) night.

#163 15/12/2019 at 17:10

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi everyone! I did my little introduction before here, followed by a very unfortunate attempt of hosting here, but inspired by the magical world Dare has created for us (two gorgeous contests in a row, in case you've missed it), I would like to give it another shot at hosting here.

My idea is to host at the very beginning of January, and I have two ideas I would like to try out: either Gossip Girl (attempt 2) or perhaps Tudors inspired contest.

Hopefully, I'll see some of you there!

#164 15/12/2019 at 17:25

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

Tudors for me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#165 15/12/2019 at 19:37

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

ha I may make people roll their eyes at me but I have never watched Gossip Girl. I love Tudors.

BUT... I am willing to put in research on Gossip Girl if you do it.

I will participate in either (or both if you end up doing more)

I am totally obsessed with these writing contests, so much fun /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#166 15/12/2019 at 19:43

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

NinaJones wrote

Tudors for me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Thanks for the insight babe!

BambiFoxx wrote

ha I may make people roll their eyes at me but I have never watched Gossip Girl. I love Tudors.

BUT... I am willing to put in research on Gossip Girl if you do it.

I will participate in either (or both if you end up doing more)

I am totally obsessed with these writing contests, so much fun /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Ah, no eye rolls (nor judgment) here! There's also no research necessary /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I was thinking of doing both, at a point - perhaps jump to something contemporary - after the amazing period-themed contest Dare is hosting for us right now we might be in the mood to write something corset-less & tech-savvy, right?

#167 15/12/2019 at 21:52

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Zaralee wrote

we might be in the mood to write something corset-less & tech-savvy, right?

I am totally down with any topic and theme. I will participate no matter what you decide to do /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#168 15/12/2019 at 21:53

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

Will also participate in both /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png While trying coming up with my own /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Last edited by NinaJones (15/12/2019 at 21:54)

#169 15/12/2019 at 23:09

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Zaralee wrote

Hi everyone! I did my little introduction before here, followed by a very unfortunate attempt of hosting here, but inspired by the magical world Dare has created for us (two gorgeous contests in a row, in case you've missed it), I would like to give it another shot at hosting here.

My idea is to host at the very beginning of January, and I have two ideas I would like to try out: either Gossip Girl (attempt 2) or perhaps Tudors inspired contest.

You already know that I'm done for a Tudors Contest  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#170 16/12/2019 at 00:56

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

First, I have to just say that I adore the fact that the M/R contest forum is getting some more writing contests and I'm glad that you're feeling inspired to create something.

I'd be open to either contest /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#171 16/12/2019 at 16:09

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Dare wrote

Zaralee wrote

First, I have to just say that I adore the fact that the M/R contest forum is getting some more writing contests and I'm glad that you're feeling inspired to create something.

I'd be open to either contest /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'm happy to hear that and I agree wholeheartedly: so happy there's a rise of the SW contests here /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#172 27/12/2019 at 10:48

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

*crawls out of the hole she's been hiding for the past year*

Hey! I'm up for any contest anyone wants to host, but I'd love a Tudors  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

And I'm really sad that I missed Dare's last contest, it looked really fun

#173 27/12/2019 at 14:06

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

hhgurl1 wrote

Hey! I'm up for any contest anyone wants to host, but I'd love a Tudors  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I would like to do a Tudors court thing, gladly - I'm only afraid if having two period contests one after another would be too much?

Otherwise, I'm game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#174 27/12/2019 at 14:16

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Zaralee wrote

hhgurl1 wrote

I would like to do a Tudors court thing, gladly - I'm only afraid if having two period contests one after another would be too much?

Otherwise, I'm game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

In my opinion... "different era = different contest"
Fashion was different, Tudors is royal court v. country manor, and you would put your own spin/flare to the contest v. Dare's style (I am assuming)

Anyway I am up for anything to continue the WR contests /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#175 27/12/2019 at 16:05

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

Zaralee wrote

hhgurl1 wrote

In my opinion... "different era = different contest"
Fashion was different, Tudors is royal court v. country manor, and you would put your own spin/flare to the contest v. Dare's style (I am assuming)

Anyway I am up for anything to continue the WR contests /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

First, Thanks HHgurl!

Second, Zaralee a Tudor based contest would be awesome and I'd love it if you set something up.

Third, I agree with BambiFoxx different era = different contest, heck different host = different contest because we all have our own unique way of doing things.

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29