Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29

#126 06/11/2017 at 19:14

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

I love the idea! You know me, I always enjoyed school type contests and if there are mean girls then all the better /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#127 07/11/2017 at 00:33

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

So good news... I hope /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I'm thinking about opening another Story Writing Contest this month. It will be called Summerfield College - Your time to shine. A bit about the plot: you are a new student at Summerfield which is an Acting school and there will be Drama, Friends, Enemies, and maybe Dating too.

So tell me, what do you think? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I think it's a great idea and I'd be interested.

#128 07/11/2017 at 15:47

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Sorry I've not been active much lately, I moved to university in September and it turns out living alone isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Having said that, schoggettchen I am so down for that contest. Drop me a message as soon as it's open!

And Dare, I'm sorry I didn't enter your Soulmate Solution. It looked like an amazing contest though, good job!

#129 08/11/2017 at 15:36

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

So good news part II. I will try to open Summerfield College tonight once the last two extras are done /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#130 08/11/2017 at 20:02

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

So good news part II. I will try to open Summerfield College tonight once the last two extras are done /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Yay! I look forward to it.

#131 19/11/2017 at 18:52

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Gossip Girl

Hi guys! I just took Tonks' advice and decided to introduce myself before joining & more importantly, hosting.
I've been a part of Miss Bimbo forum for a long time and loved it there, then fell in complete and utter mad love with Story Writing Forum when we went there - now, I'm curious about this one and meet all of you guys!

My idea is to host a contest along the lines of something I loved durinv my SW beginnings - Gossip Girl, and I would love for you story-writing lovers to join /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Zaralee (19/11/2017 at 21:14)

#132 19/11/2017 at 19:42

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Zaralee, I'm totally down for a Gossip Girl inspired SW Contest /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#133 19/11/2017 at 21:09

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee I'd be in too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#134 23/11/2017 at 17:15

Totally’Fashion
hhgurl1
Place: Portugal ♥

Sanja so good to see you here!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I think it might be interesting to get a Gossip Girl contest, I love drama  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#135 09/04/2018 at 22:17

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Preparing something. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Still not sure what precisely, but getting the skeleton ready! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#136 09/04/2018 at 22:44

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Tonkolina wrote

Preparing something. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Still not sure what precisely, but getting the skeleton ready! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

So excited for this, your contests are always great.

#137 09/04/2018 at 23:09

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Just reread the whole Clover series and not sure whether I'd host the next generation or rather something else I haven't pinpointed yet. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#138 09/04/2018 at 23:26

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Tonkolina wrote

Just reread the whole Clover series and not sure whether I'd host the next generation or rather something else I haven't pinpointed yet. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great (and soon I hope because I have a nice lull at work at the moment) /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#139 08/05/2018 at 07:26

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

So I need your help with something... I want to open another SW Contest - probably around June - but I can't decide which one. Would you rather have a second season of Summerfield with new and old Extras or should I open Lonely Hearts Island with just new Extras?

Both Contest are still in planning but your opinion could help me to know on which contest to focus with finishing what is still missing  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#140 08/05/2018 at 11:36

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

So I need your help with something... I want to open another SW Contest - probably around June - but I can't decide which one. Would you rather have a second season of Summerfield with new and old Extras or should I open Lonely Hearts Island with just new Extras?

Both Contest are still in planning but your opinion could help me to know on which contest to focus with finishing what is still missing  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Both contests were great in my opinion so I think it's going to come down to how much time you have. Including extras can be a lot of work, especially if your contest is popular or the interests are incredibly varied. If I was in your position I'd look at my schedule and do it based off of that.

#141 08/05/2018 at 15:42

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Dare wrote

Both contests were great in my opinion so I think it's going to come down to how much time you have. Including extras can be a lot of work, especially if your contest is popular or the interests are incredibly varied. If I was in your position I'd look at my schedule and do it based off of that.

Looks like it will be the second season of Summerfield then because I have less Extras to prepare for this one /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
But no worries Lonely Heart Island will happen as well one day...

#142 15/06/2018 at 20:08

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

So Summerfield II is almost ready and I'll try to open either during the week or next weekend. I do have a question though for those who joined the first season...

I need to know whether you are joining with your older character or if you are making a new one?

This is kinda important for the relationship information of my Extras... so if you could tell me soon please  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#143 15/06/2018 at 22:25

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

So Summerfield II is almost ready and I'll try to open either during the week or next weekend. I do have a question though for those who joined the first season...

I need to know whether you are joining with your older character or if you are making a new one?

This is kinda important for the relationship information of my Extras... so if you could tell me soon please  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

I'll reprise my old character, Lyon Leone

#144 16/08/2018 at 18:26

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Okay. So I'm done with my busy work for now and I decided to host a breezy writing contest.

It will be a Hogwarts - Triwizard Tournament in the end.
Anyone interested is welcome to join.
It will only last three rounds and will have a part two and three later on.

Part 1: arrival of the schools, getting to know extras, goblet of fire
Part 2: first task and ball second task
Part 3: Hogsmeade and last task

I'll be opening it soon. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#145 23/08/2018 at 13:38

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

A little bit late - hopefully not too late - Gossip Girl should begin soon after Tonks closes her amazing Hoggy contest!

#146 15/01/2019 at 19:19

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

It's been a while since there was a MR story writing contest. If I could pop one up this week would there be any interest?

#147 20/01/2019 at 13:35

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Dare wrote

It's been a while since there was a MR story writing contest. If I could pop one up this week would there be any interest?

I would def check with my schedule and if I have time I will be there  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#148 21/01/2019 at 00:56

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

schoggettchen wrote

Dare wrote

I would def check with my schedule and if I have time I will be there  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Thanks, I always love your stories.

I'm working on something now and I think that once it's ready I'm going to encourage flash fiction style writing which focuses on shorter stories and limit the number of extras.

#149 21/01/2019 at 17:30

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen

Dare wrote

schoggettchen wrote

Dare wrote

Thanks, I always love your stories.

I'm working on something now and I think that once it's ready I'm going to encourage flash fiction style writing which focuses on shorter stories and limit the number of extras.

Thanks. I love your stories too  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#150 01/04/2019 at 13:19

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

It's been forever since there was a storywriting contest here. I have an idea for one but in order to be worthwhile it needs at least 5 participants. Think we can get there?

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29