Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29

#426 08/06/2020 at 01:35

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Logging in after a two year hiatus (I know, I am horrible) because Zara mentioned you were all doing well and having fun.
Nice to see the Lucifer rule seemed to survive <3 and I hope you are all doing great and remember me, even if just faintly. <3

I would pinkyswear to host something in the near future but currently I am not in the position to do so. Soooo... I will do my best to join some instead when this whole gobal chaos ends if not sooner /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Rock on :*

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#427 08/06/2020 at 05:03

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Tonkolina wrote

Logging in after a two year hiatus (I know, I am horrible) because Zara mentioned you were all doing well and having fun.
Nice to see the Lucifer rule seemed to survive <3 and I hope you are all doing great and remember me, even if just faintly. <3

I would pinkyswear to host something in the near future but currently I am not in the position to do so. Soooo... I will do my best to join some instead when this whole gobal chaos ends if not sooner /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Rock on :*

Tonks!

It's just great to see you pop up in the forum /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#428 09/06/2020 at 02:43

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Quick Question! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

With this contest coming up next now...

That Perfectly Ordinary Town
host: Jadis
estimated time slot: opening around June 25th
info: Draycott's had a reputation for being a gorgeous seaside town - a hub for the entrepreneurs, dreamers, and aspirants. In other words, it's a perfectly ordinary town, good for anyone hoping to set down roots and flourish. Why not drop by and see for yourself? Oh, and pay no attention to that old lighthouse. We're quite sure it won't crumble into the sea anytime soon.

could you possibly give us a little feedback on whether this will be set in modern day or more historical setting in reference to clothing?

Thanks /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by BambiFoxx (09/06/2020 at 02:58)

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#429 09/06/2020 at 14:23

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

BambiFoxx wrote

could you possibly give us a little feedback on whether this will be set in modern day or more historical setting in reference to clothing?

There's no need to overcomplicate it - 21st century, seaside town :)

Last edited by Jadis (09/06/2020 at 14:23)

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#430 09/06/2020 at 15:19

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Jadis wrote

There's no need to overcomplicate it - 21st century, seaside town /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Excellent! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png thanks for the update

#431 18/06/2020 at 04:34

Totally’Fashion
Jadis

Going to very quickly hop in here.

I know That Town (yes, I’m abbreviating it to that, it was either That Town or TPOT) is due to be hosted after Ubbin Falls, but I’m also aware running a story back-to-back after such a long contest will be exhausting.

In that case, I wanted to ask: would you all want a few days break before I host That Town? I’m happy to host it start of July (I’m thinking July 1st actually) if anyone needs a bit of breathing space. Let me know!

#432 18/06/2020 at 05:20

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

Jadis wrote

I know That Town (yes, I’m abbreviating it to that, it was either That Town or TPOT) is due to be hosted after Ubbin Falls, but I’m also aware running a story back-to-back after such a long contest will be exhausting.

In that case, I wanted to ask: would you all want a few days break before I host That Town? I’m happy to host it start of July (I’m thinking July 1st actually) if anyone needs a bit of breathing space. Let me know!

I wouldn't mind having a bit of a break between the two contest... gives me time to clear my head.

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#433 18/06/2020 at 07:27

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

I am okay with starting immediately after but wont complain about starting a week or so later. I am anticipating starting, sounds like it will be a fun story writing adventure.

#434 18/06/2020 at 13:08

Fashion’Chatterbox
BearHugs6
Place: Malta

1st July sounds great actually. I was doing exams while writing the current contest so I wouldn't mind a short break.

Last edited by BearHugs6 (18/06/2020 at 13:08)

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ydqokKjBkJV0A/giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a41ac47eeee8fb045c54d2b83b766f9a4bc7cd9&amp;rid=giphy.gif

#435 18/06/2020 at 15:19

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Jadis wrote

I'm okay with whatever the consensus is on this honestly /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#436 20/06/2020 at 08:42

Totally’Fashion
Jadis

Tiny update:

Moving That Town to start 1st July. See you all then!

#437 28/06/2020 at 23:07

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Got my vacation days on Friday, so I would like to reserve a slot in the calendar around the 15th or 20th of August (after Zara). /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

The Lead
host: Tonks
estimated time slot: after Empire of the Shadows
info: You are all characters in a story. What keeps you alive is being part of the "Lead's" life and drama. However - you don't really know who the "Lead" is. Good luck finding out.
note: 3 day rounds

#438 28/06/2020 at 23:37

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Tonkolina wrote

Got my vacation days on Friday, so I would like to reserve a slot in the calendar around the 15th or 20th of August (after Zara). /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

The Lead
info: You are all characters in a story. What keeps you alive is being part of the "Lead's" life and drama. However - you don't really know who the "Lead" is. Good luck finding out.

This sounds AWESOME!

#439 28/06/2020 at 23:57

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Tonkolina wrote

The Lead

Look forward to participating

#440 29/06/2020 at 20:54

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Tonkolina wrote

The Lead

Good to have you back! And adding this to the calendar /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#441 06/07/2020 at 16:14

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hey, I know I'm pretty new to the forums and contests but I absolutely ADORE the stoey-writing contests and I wanna know if I could host one too, after the others?

I have an idea and I would absolutely love to host one!

#442 06/07/2020 at 16:49

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

MistyMisty wrote

Hey, I know I'm pretty new to the forums and contests but I absolutely ADORE the stoey-writing contests and I wanna know if I could host one too, after the others?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohfFHzxOb8zYokcI8/giphy.gif

Happy to see you so excited and having fun, May I ask what your contest will be about, I am also totally fine with surprises

#443 06/07/2020 at 18:14

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MistyMisty wrote

It's always great to have new hosts and new ideas, that's a big part of what keeps the story writing forum interesting. Zaralee has been doing an amazing job keeping us all scheduled  and orderly so if I were you I'd reach out to her to see when the available dates are, last I checked things were booked until Fall BUT that's actually great as a first time host because there can be quite a bit of prep work in terms of plotting rounds, finding face claims for the extras and building all of their unique personalities, all on top of whatever your idea is.

#444 06/07/2020 at 21:16

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

If you'll need help or guidance, you can always ask any of us. :3

#445 07/07/2020 at 14:37

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Mist, if you feel like hosting, I'm sure you'll be more than welcome /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

And thanks for the kind words, Dare, and I second you: Misty, bump me up in PM, and I can help you locate the slot and do the form /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#446 09/07/2020 at 12:20

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Thaank you guys so much for letting me know! I'l' just solidify the idea more first before I PM Zaralee ^^

#447 10/07/2020 at 15:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

I know that it's months away but here are a few notes about The Orion Mission:

1. There will be a character claim. You'll be able to choose your character's name, FC, age and personality traits. However each character will have some pre-established relationships on the ship (at least 2 which will be designated as being friendly, romantic, or antagonistic), and everyone will be given a secret which will be based partially on their personality traits and partially on their relationships.

Because I know at least one of you will ask this about the pre-established relationships...

2.If you choose a character who is a member of the crew you'll need to buy a uniform from Nines. It consists of 3 pieces (top, pants and shoes) and is a total of 245FD. The exact color configurations will be available during the character claim.

3.For the extras there will be both public and private information available. The public information is what everyone will see; private information will be given to you based on the relationships that your claimed character has.

#448 10/07/2020 at 22:55

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Dare wrote

I know that it's months away but here are a few notes about The Orion Mission:

1. There will be a character claim. You'll be able to choose your character's name, FC, age and personality traits. However each character will have some pre-established relationships on the ship (at least 2 which will be designated as being friendly, romantic, or antagonistic), and everyone will be given a secret which will be based partially on their personality traits and partially on their relationships.

Because I know at least one of you will ask this about the pre-established relationships...

2.If you choose a character who is a member of the crew you'll need to buy a uniform from Nines. It consists of 3 pieces (top, pants and shoes) and is a total of 245FD. The exact color configurations will be available during the character claim.

3.For the extras there will be both public and private information available. The public information is what everyone will see; private information will be given to you based on the relationships that your claimed character has.

This sounds so intriguing and am excited to see how it is rolled out! Good stuff.

With the "crew" outfit.. does this mean that we will not be having a 'outfit' entry each round during the contest?

#449 11/07/2020 at 15:40

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

This sounds so intriguing and am excited to see how it is rolled out! Good stuff.

With the "crew" outfit.. does this mean that we will not be having a 'outfit' entry each round during the contest?

Glad you're intrigued, trying to narrow down the extras.

There will be outfit entries each round (and the clothing style is going to be contemporary since the idea is that the ship left earth in 2021) however members of the crew will need to be in uniform at certain times so having a uniform selected will give me a clear visual of if those characters are complying or not. I know it's an extra ask to have any clothing required which is a) why I put together something that was relatively cheap, b) why I'm letting everyone know in advance and c) why I'm making it optional for your characters to be crew members.

I know I said I was going to wait until the character claim to reveal the color configurations but I couldn't help myself:

If you choose a character who is a member of the crew you'll need to buy a uniform from Nines. It consists of 3 pieces ( long top 90FD, Nikki pants 140FD and Chinese slippers 15FD) and is a total of 245FD.

Engineering

Medical

Security

UPDATE NinaJones asked a great question about whether or not things can be added to the uniform and the answer is "yes" as long as the 3 base elements are there (and visible). Also keep in mind that 1) this is NOT the only thing you'll be forced to wear if you choose a crew member as your character, you'll still get to show off other clothes as well and 2) if you absolutely hate the uniform and choose not to buy the pieces that your character can still be a crew member BUT there will be consequences that are faced every time you're supposed to be in uniform and aren't or aren't wearing it in full e.g. if you swap out the top or shoes.

UPDATE #2 For those of you who are interested...

Here's a sneak peek at the extras

Last edited by Dare (16/07/2020 at 04:44)

#450 23/07/2020 at 23:31

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hey guys, remember I said I wanted to host a contest? Well, I got a slot in ^^

It's a couple of months away, but here you go /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Obsidian's Curse
host: MistyMisty
estimated time slot: after the Tudors
info: You live a perfectly normal life, just like perfectly normal humans...except that that life was an illusion and you aren't really a human. Two Houses sit on an unsteady truce in order to bring down a jealous darkness. And what's this, your soulmate belongs to the rival House?

Can't wait to host this with you guys ^^

Pages : 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29