Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29

#451 24/07/2020 at 00:59

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Dare wrote

This sounds so intriguing
Glad you're intrigued, trying to narrow down the extras.

There will be outfit entries each round (and the clothing style is going to be contemporary since the idea is that the ship left earth in 2021) however members of the crew will need to be in uniform at certain times so having a uniform selected will give me a clear visual of if those characters are complying or not. I know it's an extra ask to have any clothing required which is a) why I put together something that was relatively cheap, b) why I'm letting everyone know in advance and c) why I'm making it optional for your characters to be crew members.

I know I said I was going to wait until the character claim to reveal the color configurations but I couldn't help myself:

If you choose a character who is a member of the crew you'll need to buy a uniform from Nines. It consists of 3 pieces ( long top 90FD, Nikki pants 140FD and Chinese slippers 15FD) and is a total of 245FD.

UPDATE NinaJones asked a great question about whether or not things can be added to the uniform and the answer is "yes" as long as the 3 base elements are there (and visible). Also keep in mind that 1) this is NOT the only thing you'll be forced to wear if you choose a crew member as your character, you'll still get to show off other clothes as well and 2) if you absolutely hate the uniform and choose not to buy the pieces that your character can still be a crew member BUT there will be consequences that are faced every time you're supposed to be in uniform and aren't or aren't wearing it in full e.g. if you swap out the top or shoes.

UPDATE #2 For those of you who are interested...

It looks so exciting. And the extras are so gorgeous haha

#452 24/07/2020 at 01:00

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

MistyMisty wrote

Hey guys, remember I said I wanted to host a contest? Well, I got a slot in ^^

It's a couple of months away, but here you go /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Obsidian's Curse
host: MistyMisty
estimated time slot: after the Tudors
info: You live a perfectly normal life, just like perfectly normal humans...except that that life was an illusion and you aren't really a human. Two Houses sit on an unsteady truce in order to bring down a jealous darkness. And what's this, your soulmate belongs to the rival House?

Can't wait to host this with you guys ^^

Can't wait for this exciting story as well /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#453 24/07/2020 at 05:40

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MistyMisty wrote

Hey guys, remember I said I wanted to host a contest? Well, I got a slot in ^^

It's a couple of months away, but here you go /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Obsidian's Curse
host: MistyMisty
estimated time slot: after the Tudors
info: You live a perfectly normal life, just like perfectly normal humans...except that that life was an illusion and you aren't really a human. Two Houses sit on an unsteady truce in order to bring down a jealous darkness. And what's this, your soulmate belongs to the rival House?

Can't wait to host this with you guys ^^

I mean this is the best way: The premise sounds like the next big YA novel; I'm intrigued to see where you take it.

#454 24/07/2020 at 12:11

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

I'm excited about all the upcoming planned swc! Thank you to all of you hosts that put so much effort into making these exciting contests for us. I attempted it once and it was a LOT of work. Kudos to you all for putting in the hours and mental workmanship into all these super creative and interesting stories.

I'm lovin' it!

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#455 25/07/2020 at 21:03

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi everyone /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Just stopping by to say Empire of Shadows will be opening shortly, but will definitely take a couple of days between the marvellous TPOT & EOS, just so those who wanted to participate in both have enough time to breathe.

Oh, right - after a chat with EA, EOS rounds will take 6 days each.

Have a great weekend /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Zaralee (25/07/2020 at 21:04)

#456 25/07/2020 at 21:04

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Zaralee wrote

Hi everyone /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Just stopping by to say Empire of Shadows will be opening shortly, but will definitely take a couple of days between the marvellous TPOT & EOS, just so those who wanted to participate in both have enough time to breathe.

Oh, right - after a chat with EA, EOS rounds will take 6 days each.

Have a great weekend /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

thanks for the update

#457 26/07/2020 at 15:51

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Hey guys! Long time no see (or long time no talk, I guess). Hope you're all safe and well!

I was just popping in to say hi - I don't think I'll be joining your contests any time soon (I've completely lost my confidence when it comes to writing, and a lot of stuff has happened and I'm worried my messy little brain won't be able to cope with the intensity of these contests) but I just wanted to say I love all the ideas and writing you guys are coming up with - you're all amazing!

Keep killing it (and most importantly, having fun)!

#458 26/07/2020 at 22:43

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Fashion-Chic wrote

Hey guys! Long time no see (or long time no talk, I guess). Hope you're all safe and well!

I was just popping in to say hi - I don't think I'll be joining your contests any time soon (I've completely lost my confidence when it comes to writing, and a lot of stuff has happened and I'm worried my messy little brain won't be able to cope with the intensity of these contests) but I just wanted to say I love all the ideas and writing you guys are coming up with - you're all amazing!

Keep killing it (and most importantly, having fun)!

Hey there, Nice to see your name pop up in the forums /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Sorry that so much is going on and that you feel like you've lost your mojo. If it gets closer to the time for the Orion Mission and you feel like you want to play along I can find a low intensity role for you (there's a character claim happening beforehand) just PM me and I'll be sure to earmark someone for you that doesn't have any pre-existing relationships (actually I can make this an option for anyone who may want it; I'll have a few roles that have less set interactions to deal with), that way if you find you're bored and want something light they'll be something with limited commitment that way you can have fun with us.

UPDATE: Inspired by Fashion-Chic as well as some experiences I think everyone in the forum can relate to regarding things like timing my next contest will have 3 different modes. Everyone will have the same basic story but you'll be able to select how involved you want to be and claim a corresponding character. For example, if you know school or work is hectic and that you may not have a lot of time to write you can choose easy mode which will have less stringent requirements e.g. you may only have to write about 1 event instead of 2, and/or you'll have fewer impressions to incorporate, standard mode will be pretty close to what we have now with some minor adjustments and difficult mode will have another layer of mystery built in e.g. things for your character to figure out each round (I'm working out the kinks now so that I'll have them ready for the character claim). My goal is that this will 1) keep everyone interested for the whole contest and 2) (most importantly) let's everybody feel more comfortable/confident with their contributions.

Last edited by Dare (27/07/2020 at 00:19)

#459 27/07/2020 at 16:51

Fashion’Power
J3zab3ll

I love the different mode ideas ^^^^

#460 27/07/2020 at 23:15

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

J3zab3ll wrote

I love the different mode ideas ^^^^

Thanks /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I think that it's something that'll let people be involved as much as real life will feasibly allow and still get to join in.

#461 29/07/2020 at 23:00

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi guys, me - again - the contest is about to start tomorrow evening, but before that, I've added the photo-bio layout into the creative corner of mine, just so you can take a glance at the faces of the extras & connect them with their bios.

In case you feel the need to switch it up, please send me a message/DM/something, just so I can get some first impressions done ASAP.

Thank you & sorry for this constant spamming /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#462 04/08/2020 at 15:10

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

I was kindly reminded that I messed up my promise (2 years ago) about the Hogwarts Triwizard Tournament sequel, so if it's okay with the others I'll do a sequel of that instead of The Lead.

I do apologise. I honestly forgot about that one as soon as I started working -.- And now It's actually been two years.
Wow. Shameful, I know.

*shame, shame, shame*

Last edited by Tonkolina (04/08/2020 at 18:56)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#463 04/08/2020 at 16:29

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Tonkolina wrote

I was kindly reminded that I messed up my promise (2 years ago) about the Hogwarts Triwizard Tournament sequel, so if it's okay with the others I'll do a sequel of that instead of The Lead.

I do apologise. I honestly forgot about that one as soon as I started working -.- And now It's actually been two years.
Wow. Shameful, I know.

*shame, shame, shame*
[/i][/i]

I'd personally be okay with this.

#464 04/08/2020 at 22:00

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Tonkolina wrote

Wow. Shameful, I know.

*shame, shame, shame*

I wasn't around the first time this story contest was given but I would gladly join as long as newcomers are welcome /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I will try to fit in some time to go back and read the first season to see what all happened and get caught up /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#465 13/08/2020 at 20:34

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Just to make an update and clear things up for Hogwarts. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I will be accepting new and old entries. The champions will stay the same from last season, however, the tasks in the tournament will be kind of interactive. The riddles are ready already. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Unlike last time I will also be accepting teachers as characters in case someone would prefer that.

If anyone wants family or any kind of closer connections with the extras, PM me. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png We'll do that.

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#466 31/08/2020 at 21:17

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hi guys! Okay, so I know OBSIDIAN's CURSE is like 2 SWC away BUT I would like the participants to know a few things:

Obsidian's Curse Mechanics

That's all I've got for now, but if you've any questions thus far, let me know ^^ Also, if you'd like a sneak peek of the Title Banner....i MAY be obliged to share it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by MistyMisty (04/09/2020 at 21:34)

#467 31/08/2020 at 21:44

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

MistyMisty wrote

Hi guys! Okay, so I know OBSIDIAN's CURSE is like 2 SWC away BUT I would like the participants to know a few things:

That's all I've got for now, but if you've any questions thus far, let me know ^^ Also, if you'd like a sneak peek of the Title Banner....i MAY be obliged to share it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I love the idea that you will be assigning RI's in this sort of contest. I am curious about the FC's part... I do like the fantasy FC idea very much but I would be interested in making my FC be fantasy as well... so is there any way that we can be informed what sort of 'supernatural' being we will be? Are we all the same sort or will there be different ones? Are they decided based on some form that you will have us fill out?

#468 31/08/2020 at 22:01

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

BambiFoxx wrote

I love the idea that you will be assigning RI's in this sort of contest. I am curious about the FC's part... I do like the fantasy FC idea very much but I would be interested in making my FC be fantasy as well... so is there any way that we can be informed what sort of 'supernatural' being we will be? Are we all the same sort or will there be different ones? Are they decided based on some form that you will have us fill out?

I'm going to prepare a mini prologue session (inspired by the lovely Zaralee's EOS). There won't be a questionnaire, but it will give you a detailed idea of what we will be working with. No story, just getting a feel of your characters so I can decide how to pair you guys up. And yes, you'll get to see what supernatural elements will be involved /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

But I'll check with Zaralee how to work it ^^

#469 01/09/2020 at 19:58

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MistyMisty wrote

This sounds amazing!

#470 03/09/2020 at 17:13

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Just throwing on some ideas here, but how would you feel about some kind of campy sort of chose-your-own adventure type of contest?

Drawing my inspiration from some of the books of Highsmith, Harris, Dontsova and a few more, I’d like to host sth where everyone would work with the same group of extras, but not really exist in the same universe, rather taking your own path within a world, to sum it up.
Given my current amount of free time right now, we can say this is in early development stages

#471 04/09/2020 at 21:29

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hi guys, updating my earlier post on Obsidian's Curse mechanics, so please check that out /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#472 04/09/2020 at 21:30

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Zaralee wrote

Just throwing on some ideas here, but how would you feel about some kind of campy sort of chose-your-own adventure type of contest?

Drawing my inspiration from some of the books of Highsmith, Harris, Dontsova and a few more, I’d like to host sth where everyone would work with the same group of extras, but not really exist in the same universe, rather taking your own path within a world, to sum it up.
Given my current amount of free time right now, we can say this is in early development stages

Sounds really interesting to be honest. I'd love to see how it plays out

#473 24/09/2020 at 22:02

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, all! I know that listing winners isn't important to the hosts/contestants of the SWC. You all are just enjoying the creativity. So I wanted to point something out...

If the host adds a final story or epilogue and then says something like, "thank you all for participating" that's still RESULTS.

It's fine if you...
- close
- contact me per the rules
- within 24 hours post an epilogue/comment
- and then contact me letting me know your results are posted.

Your contest just needs some sort of final acknowledgement to it -- even if it's just a "see you next time, thanks for coming" type deal. It doesn't have to be banners and 1st 2nd 3rd places.

Your results posted can be just as creative as you are.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#474 24/09/2020 at 22:33

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

EmmyAna wrote

Howdy, all! I know that listing winners isn't important to the hosts/contestants of the SWC. You all are just enjoying the creativity. So I wanted to point something out...

If the host adds a final story or epilogue and then says something like, "thank you all for participating" that's still RESULTS.

It's fine if you...
- close
- contact me per the rules
- within 24 hours post an epilogue/comment
- and then contact me letting me know your results are posted.

Your contest just needs some sort of final acknowledgement to it -- even if it's just a "see you next time, thanks for coming" type deal. It doesn't have to be banners and 1st 2nd 3rd places.

Your results posted can be just as creative as you are.

Awesome, great input and thanks for the clarification

#475 25/09/2020 at 20:36

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

Hey guys, so I found myself with some free time so I was thinking about hosting a story writing contest. This will be a first time for me so I just wanted to ask whether any of you guys will be interested in a story that is more adventure-fantasy based with little to no romance in it.

The basic idea I have of the story is that it is an Alice in Wonderland theme. Like you as a character will be lost in wonderland and will have to find a way to survive long enough to get out...somehow...

Pages : 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29