Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29

#476 25/09/2020 at 20:59

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

MissKiki wrote

Hey guys, so I found myself with some free time so I was thinking about hosting a story writing contest. This will be a first time for me so I just wanted to ask whether any of you guys will be interested in a story that is more adventure-fantasy based with little to no romance in it.

The basic idea I have of the story is that it is an Alice in Wonderland theme. Like you as a character will be lost in wonderland and will have to find a way to survive long enough to get out...somehow...

This sounds so cool and intriguing. Basically we have to find our way out of wonderland? Its such a fun idea, i cant wait  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#477 26/09/2020 at 02:00

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MissKiki wrote

Hey guys, so I found myself with some free time so I was thinking about hosting a story writing contest. This will be a first time for me so I just wanted to ask whether any of you guys will be interested in a story that is more adventure-fantasy based with little to no romance in it.

The basic idea I have of the story is that it is an Alice in Wonderland theme. Like you as a character will be lost in wonderland and will have to find a way to survive long enough to get out...somehow...

I LOVE this idea. Sounds like a lot of fun.

#478 26/09/2020 at 10:40

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

MissKiki wrote

I third this, this would be a really cool contest.

#479 30/09/2020 at 10:57

Almost'Fashion
MissKiki

I'm glad you guys seem to like the idea. I still haven't figured a date for when it will start, but here is the official premise:

Title:Surviving Wonderland
host: MissKiki
estimated time slot: to be determined
info: You followed a rabbit down a hole and now you’re lost...in Wonderland. There are strange talking animals, a murderous red queen and a sometimes lucid hatmaker. Will you survive long enough to escape wonderland, or get lost along the way into the world of madness? Tick tock. Tick tock.

#480 30/09/2020 at 15:32

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

MissKiki wrote

I'm glad you guys seem to like the idea. I still haven't figured a date for when it will start, but here is the official premise:
Title:Surviving Wonderland
host: MissKiki
estimated time slot: to be determined
info: You followed a rabbit down a hole and now you’re lost...in Wonderland. There are strange talking animals, a murderous red queen and a sometimes lucid hatmaker. Will you survive long enough to escape wonderland, or get lost along the way into the world of madness? Tick tock. Tick tock.

This sounds amazing.

#481 11/10/2020 at 22:07

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hi guys! So I've been getting a few questions on my upcoming contest (Obsidian's Curse)

So just so that everyone knows, There WILL be a pre-contest prologue at the end of Dare's contest, and this will give you all the things you need to know. However just so that people can have a peace of mind, here's the following:

Mechanics and a little bit of Worldbuilding

Hmm, i'm wondering if I should make a thread in Creative Arts for Worldbuildings and other stuff. Idk what will work for you guys so please, do let me know of anything else

#482 22/10/2020 at 14:27

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hey guys! Obsidian's Curse will soon start.

I'm planning to have  a prologue round + ask a few questions in order to give you your powers and your soul mate (If you choose to have a soulmate). The prologue will be up once Dare's contest ends and there will be a few days break before I start the main contest. Can't wait to have you all join ^^

#483 22/10/2020 at 16:30

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

MistyMisty wrote

Hey guys! Obsidian's Curse will soon start.

I'm planning to have  a prologue round + ask a few questions in order to give you your powers and your soul mate (If you choose to have a soulmate). The prologue will be up once Dare's contest ends and there will be a few days break before I start the main contest. Can't wait to have you all join ^^

Looking forward to it! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#484 24/10/2020 at 14:00

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hello everyone! Obsidian's Curse Prologue is out!

#485 29/10/2020 at 14:16

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

In light of the fact that we will have a 5 day break before the start of Obsidian's Curse and then at least a month's break between the end of Obsidian's Curse and the start of Surviving Wonderland, I was considering the possibility of attempting to host again. I cannot be 100% certain that I will have world building done in time to start immediately after Obsidian's Curse is completely but I would like to give it a try.

I would really love some feedback.

Currently, I am flipping between doing descendants of known superheroes or YA alternate-reality superheroes. Either way the story will be based at the college-level; a YA romance/action tale.

Key factors:
1. Superheroes may not necessarily be 'heroes' or 'good'

2. The 'casting' that I will be posting up tomorrow or the day after (if this sounds like something people would like to try out) will include a request that each entry provide at least one (preferably two) potential FC entries that they would like to see added to the contest as an extra.

3. You will not have any say into the FC's personality or powers as I will be working on this bit myself.

Feedback requested:
1. Is this something people would be interested in participating in?
2. Are people interested in seeing a possible contest being held in December or would you rather just have that month free and would prefer that I plan to do this contest some time after Surviving Wonderland? (Again, cannot promise that I can meet this deadline but I would make an huge effort to try if people are interested in having a contest available in December)...

Thanks in advance for your input.

#486 29/10/2020 at 14:31

Fashion’Power
schoggettchen
Place: Austria ♥

So... I would be definitely interested in the contest even if you shouldn't decide not to host it this year. The idea sounds very intriguing especially the part about not being 'heroes' or 'good'... can't wait to learn more about that.

And I really love your idea of us providing you with the FCs  for the contest... It sounds like a total fun and I personally love to see who gets suggested and by whom  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

About point two... I wouldn't mind it at all if you host your contest this December. I do have some free days coming up.

https://i.ibb.co/Yb5vqzh/Siggy-leaf-clover.png

#487 29/10/2020 at 20:17

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Yay! I'll definetly join a casting and then time will have to tell how my december is looking, but I think it will work /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I second Schogg, I love the idea of us providing some FCs. I'll go and start overthinking who I'd choose asap.

#488 04/11/2020 at 19:11

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

I think this sounds great AND my schedule should be a bit less hectic in December so I'd love to participate PLUS I recently discovered an alternate extra list for The Orion Mission so I'd love to toss some of those out as FC's for your extras.

#489 04/11/2020 at 20:58

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

I can pitch in with FCs, I have a load of them I will not be using & then some I have replaced at points - I'll be happy to help, of course!

#490 05/11/2020 at 14:05

Almost'Fashion
MistyMisty

Hey guys, I'm going to have to open the contest 6th Nov, at 10:00 forum time. Reason being that I need a few hours more due to some personal issues. Will have the contest up and going by then so please don't worry and thank you for your patience!

#491 17/11/2020 at 17:37

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

From what I can tell there's nothing going on in December in terms of swc. I'll have a bit of time to host starting in early-mid December after Obsidian's Curse and I have a few ideas spinning. Is anyone going to be around or is this family time AND if you're interested are you up for a mystery/adventure?

#492 17/11/2020 at 18:30

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx

Dare wrote

From what I can tell there's nothing going on in December in terms of swc. I'll have a bit of time to host starting in early-mid December after Obsidian's Curse and I have a few ideas spinning. Is anyone going to be around or is this family time AND if you're interested are you up for a mystery/adventure?

I am totally up for doing something in December, even offered to try and come up with something for that time period but only got feedback from like 2 people so I postponed mine to happen some time after Kiki's story.

That being said, I would love to participate in a contest if you post something for December. I won't have anything major going on, especially with the 'rona spreading even faster now...

#493 21/11/2020 at 18:19

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Dare wrote

Honestly, I would like to either join or host only I cannot really make many promises at this point - if you end up hosting & I have even a bit of time, I would be up for it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#494 22/11/2020 at 14:44

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

Honestly, I would like to either join or host only I cannot really make many promises at this point - if you end up hosting & I have even a bit of time, I would be up for it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I get this being a busy time of year so I started thinking about something less "epic" than  the contests we've been having lately: no huge secret looming or clues to follow just something fun and slightly holiday themed like "The Real Housewives of the North Pole" or something along those lines.

#495 23/11/2020 at 20:26

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Dare wrote

I get this being a busy time of year so I started thinking about something less "epic" than  the contests we've been having lately: no huge secret looming or clues to follow just something fun and slightly holiday themed like "The Real Housewives of the North Pole" or something along those lines.

I'm late to chime in but something light and fun sound just right. I always love to join, however, I'll have to wait and see if I have the time and mind for it when December comes along:)

#496 23/11/2020 at 21:36

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

tricole wrote

Dare wrote

I'm late to chime in but something light and fun sound just right. I always love to join, however, I'll have to wait and see if I have the time and mind for it when December comes along:)

I completely understand /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#497 24/11/2020 at 17:56

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Dare wrote

Zaralee wrote

Dare wrote

Putting the hoe in the ho ho ho!

I will go back to anonymity now, sorry. Anyways, if here, I'd be happy to join /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#498 24/11/2020 at 19:33

Fashion'SuperHero
NinaJones
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Place: Netherlands

I am already planning for my upcoming contests and would like to reserve places.

Glam& Glitter
Host: NinaJones
Estimated time slot: March 2021
Info: If the LAF game could be transformed into a real-life story with a twist for the rich and powerful would you still want to be a part of it?
Note-A pre- contest, 6 Rounds and will have an little of interactive story.

Ethela II- War against Dragons
Host: NinaJones
Estimated time slot: June 2021
Info: Are you ready to reconnect with your character? This world? Because it is time for war... who will be the winner at the end... the creators or the dragons? And what kind of evil is roaming in the darkness?
Note- 6 Rounds

Last edited by NinaJones (24/11/2020 at 19:34)

#499 26/11/2020 at 21:02

Totally’Fashion
tricole

Last edited by tricole (05/10/2022 at 21:21)

#500 01/12/2020 at 17:03

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi! So, I'm thinking of wrapping up Tudors - perhaps starting with next week /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'd do a short, one or two round contest to handle some things from last season. Then, if there's interest, we can do a proper wrap-up of things in a full 5 round contest.

But, a short one for now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Edit: my brain was dead when writing this.

So, to explain.
I wanna do a 2-round contest that will directly continue the last season and begin a new season at court. You will be able to continue with your old character or perhaps use this opportunity to bring a new one into this mess.

If there's time/interest, I'll do a season 2, which implies full 5 rounds, to conclude the storylines and be the final part of the Tudors.

Last edited by Zaralee (02/12/2020 at 11:56)

Pages : 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29